Not According to Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, we sat around after dinner gaming. Rose was pretty good, beating me in one-on-one combat a few times, and easily being accepted in my "unit" when we went online. Like the night before, Rose got her shower before I went upstairs.

This time, I waited extra long. I didn't need to see that ass again. It was bad enough being mistaken for a couple by those punk kids. It was even worse that it felt so damn nice holding her hand as we walked across the parking lot. Seeing her half-naked again might be more than I could take.

When I finally went upstairs, I heard a sound coming from Rose's room. I couldn't figure out what it was until I tiptoed to her door. She was moaning. Shit! What's wrong with her? I was reaching for the doorknob when I figured it out. She was playing with herself, and doing a good job, from the sound of it.

So much for the idea that I wouldn't jerk off tonight. Well, if I was going to do it anyway, why not see if I could get more material for my fantasy session?

When I re-painted the hallway the year before, I replaced all the door hardware. Gone were the old, worn-out hinges that wouldn't stay greased. Out with ugly doorknobs that made grinding noises. The new stuff was a lot better, but was it quiet enough? Would it be possible to open her door to see her masturbating?

It was.

A narrow gap was enough to let me see her bed. Her nightshirt was on the floor, and the sheet was pulled up to her shoulders. Her hands were moving around under the thin covering. One was on her breasts, the other, between her legs. Finally, she arched her back and pulled her knees up to cum. The sheet came down far enough to expose her perky tits, her hand pinching one hard nipple.

I almost lost it right there in the hall. It wasn't going to take much effort at all to blow my load tonight. Not the first couple of times, anyway. I needed to close her door and get in my room.

Honestly, I don't remember getting undressed. The first coherent thoughts I had were that I had never splattered all over my chest and thighs at the same time, and that I definitely wasn't done for the night. I was working my way up to my second orgasm when I heard it – a wet sound, coming from the direction of my door.

I didn't dare move my head to look, but from the corner of my eye I could see that the door was partway open. A pale hand was buried between two pale thighs. That took me right over the edge. I pointed my cock straight up, and I heard her whimper from the doorway as the first rope shot out of me to join the cooling puddles still on my belly from before.

The door closed silently as my erection faded. I waited a few minutes, and then got up and took a shower. As I was washing my cum off, I wondered if I should talk to her about this. She must have seen me watching her, and probably knew that I saw her watching me. What did it all mean? This had the potential to get awkward.

There were two choices. I could pretend it didn't happen and hope she would do the same, or I could confront it head on. The idea of ignoring the elephant in the room seemed pretty ridiculous. I threw on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt and opened my door. When I got to her room, it sounded like she was watching TV.

"Rose?" I said, knocking gently on her door. "You still up?"

The soundtrack stopped. "Yeah. Why?"

"I'd like to talk to you."

"About what?"

"May I come in?"

"Can it wait till morning?" she asked.

"I don't think so."

Rustling noises.

"May I come in?" I repeated.

"All right."

I opened the door. "Shield your eyes. I want to turn on the ceiling light."

"Why?"

"So I can see you while I talk with you." I clicked on the bright light. Rose was propped up on some pillows against the headboard of her bed, her laptop on the floor beside her, a novel open on her lap.

"What do you want?"

When I got closer to her, I saw that the book was upside down from her point of view. I also saw that her nipples were very hard under her nightshirt. The indicator light on her laptop showed it was still on.

"We need to talk again, Rose, about privacy and personal space. I feel bad about what happened tonight."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"No?"

"No."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Your book is upside down." I bent over and flipped open her laptop. The scene paused on the screen showed a girl in pigtails taking it in both ends from two guys. "How long have you been looking at stuff on this site?" I grabbed her hand and yanked it to me, sniffing loudly. "That's an interesting smell."

She ripped her hand away and pulled the sheet up to cover herself better, blushing furiously. "You spied on me. I saw you."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I heard you moaning, and I wondered if you were okay."

"Why did you just stand there watching me?"

"Why did you keep playing with yourself if you knew I was watching?"

She looked away. "I couldn't stop."

"Oh, trust me, I know the feeling."

"Yeah, I noticed," she giggled. "I'm sorry I peeked at you. I just wanted to talk to you about seeing you watching me. I didn't expect a show!"

"How much did you see?"

She looked at me again, a naughty grin in her eyes. "When I managed to get your door open, there was cum all over you, and you were still stroking it. You never went soft, did you?"

"No."

"Are you always like that? I mean, I've watched porn and stuff, obviously, but most guys are done for a while after they cum, aren't they?"

"I think so. Usually, I am."

"What was different tonight?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "What do you think?"

"Oh my God, were you thinking about me?"

"What other hot girls have I seen masturbating lately?"

She blushed again. "Now what?"

"I don't know."

There was a moment of awkward silence before she asked, "Do you really think I'm hot?"

"Yeah, I do. I've been trying not to, but,... well,... you know...."

"How much did you see?" she asked.

"Pretty much everything. Just not all at once."

"What do you mean?"

"Last night, when you took your shower, I waited to come upstairs after I heard the water shut off. I thought you had gone to bed, but I saw you walking down the hall in a towel."

"Oh.... It didn't really cover my butt, did it?"

"Not even close. Tonight, when you were in here, I saw your breasts. Well, one of them. You were playing with the other. When you were watching me, I couldn't see much of you – just you fingering yourself."

"That's embarrassing."

"It was also kinda hot," I chuckled. "You whimpered pretty loud."

"Well, yeah! I mean, watching you shoot up in the air like that was pretty,... um,... stimulating."

"Why do you think I came that hard? I knew you were there, and I could see what you were doing. You were getting ready to cum for the second time while I watched you tonight. That was more than enough for me!"

Rose sat up and looked at me. "Can you cum like that again?"

"Huh?"

"I want to watch you shoot your spunk up close. This isn't the first time I've seen a cock, and before you ask, no, I'm not a virgin. I want to see you jerk off again."

Holy shit! Should I? Of course not. Would I?

I heard myself say, "There are two conditions. First, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, can find out about any of this. Do you understand?"

"I'm not a stupid kid, Brad. Mom and Dad would never speak to either of us again, and I sure don't want my friends to know. What's the other condition?"

"You have to help."

"WHAT?"

"You have to get completely naked, show yourself to me, and then help me get off."

"You want me to take my nightshirt off and give you a handjob?"

"Yeah, I guess that's what I'm saying."

She looked at me, trying unsuccessfully to maintain a look of shocked innocence. "What do I get out of this?"

"What do you want?" How far was this little vixen going to push things?

She thought for a moment. "Have you ever gone down on a girl?"

"Of course. I can eat pussy all night long."

"I've never had that done to me."

"Your ex never licked your pussy?"

"The asshole? No. He liked me to give him blowjobs, though. He said I got pretty good at it. I did it a lot before I finally let him take my virginity."

"I'd love to go down on you."

"That's, like, incest, Brad."

"I guess it is, but I won't tell if you won't."

"Okay, then," she blushed. She kicked the sheet down, pulled her nightshirt off, and tossed it overboard.

In no time, my shirt and shorts were on the floor, and I was stroking my slowly hardening penis. "Yeah, Rose, you're hot."

She stared wide-eyed at my cock as she played with her breasts. "My ex liked to pick apart my appearance if he wanted to start a fight. Do you think I look okay?"

"My God, yes! Everything! Your hair, your face, your eyes, your tits, your whole body, and especially your bald little pussy! Yeah, you're way more than okay."

"You're bigger than I thought you'd be," she murmured, her middle finger now rubbing her moist lips. "Take your hand away for a minute so I can see it better."

My cock was shiny with the spit I had used to lubricate my hand, standing proud, bobbing with my pulse.

"Oh yeah, that's a lot bigger than Asshole's cock was."

"It's not that big," I said, although I was glad she thought it was. "It's bigger than textbook average, but it's not, like, huge or anything."

"Well, it sure looks nice to me," she said, sitting up to examine it more closely. "Very nice." That was when she kissed me.

I pulled her to me, her breasts firm against my chest, and kissed her back. Properly.

When we broke for air, I asked, "What are we doing?"

"Getting ready to do something really bad?"

"Or good, depending on how you look at it."

"Or good," she said, kissing me again and reaching out to stroke my hardness.

I cupped her breasts in my hands as we kissed, rubbing my thumbs on the tender skin below her nipples.

She broke away to lean down and lick the clear syrup that was dripping from me.

"My God, Rose! What are you doing?" I moaned.

"I'm gonna suck your dick. My ex said all guys like that. Don't you?"

"Yeah, but, ..."

"But what? I like doing it. So lie back and let me have some fun."

She gave me a little push to convince me to lie down. I sprawled naked across my cousin's bed, with her on her belly, her head poised above my lap. My manhood was hard as stone again.

"How many times can you cum?" she asked, staring at my cock as she fondled it with one small hand.

"I don't know."

Tossing the hair off her eyes, she said, "Let's find out." Then she licked the head of my cock thoroughly. "Mmmm. Yours tastes better than Asshole's did." She began stroking me a little more purposefully. "Do you like that?"

"Yeah."

"I bet you'll like this better." She took me into her mouth and bobbed slowly back and forth, her cheeks puckering with suction.

"My God, Rose!"

She moved between my knees. "Hold my hair back," she said, stroking me with both hands. "My ex used to love this."

I gathered her long ginger hair into two loose pigtails in my fists. She smiled up at me, put her hands on my hips, and moved her mouth onto me. And onto me. And onto me until I was down her throat, and her face was mashed against my belly.

She held it for a few seconds, swallowing like she wanted my entire body in her stomach, and then pulled off, blinking and gasping noisily for air. Then she did it again, grinding her nipples into my thighs. This wasn't what I had thought about when I questioned the changes that would occur in my life with my teenaged cousin moving in!

After about a half dozen times of taking me partway down to her toes, she stopped for breath. "How was that?" she grinned.

"Where did you learn to do that?"

Stroking my slippery manhood, she said, "My ex was always bugging me to suck his dick when we first got together, and when I finally did, he said I had a lot to learn. He gave me links to some porn sites and told me to study. I did. I even practiced with vegetables. That's how I found out I don't have much of a gag reflex."

"That was amazing!"

"Maybe," she smiled, "but you didn't cum. Yet."

This time, it was her tongue that did most of the work. She bathed me, licking my sack, sucking on my balls, working her tongue up one side of my shaft and down the other, and always, when she got to the top, sucking me deep into her mouth for a moment.

I wanted to cum. Needed to. But it was too soon.

"You're a stubborn one, aren't you?" she giggled, taking a break to stroke me. "Why don't you cum?"

"I'm only human. You saw what I put out already this evening."

"Didn't you save any for me?" With that, she forced herself onto me again, swallowing until her face was crushed into my belly. She stayed like that for an impossibly long time, working her throat muscles on my shaft. When she pulled off, she sat back, gasping for air. "Damn, that makes me wet doing that!" she giggled.

"Oh really?" I grinned. I hoisted her by her armpits to lie on top of me, positioning her so I could fondle her lovely ass. She responded by grinding her mound against my upturned cock. I pulled her in for a deep kiss, which only made her squirm more.

"I think I want you to do something," she murmured.

"What's that?"

"I think I want you to fuck me."

"I shouldn't, but I probably will, sooner or later." I moved her so I could suck on her lovely pink nipples. Her breasts were a wonderful size to play with, fondle, and kiss.

"My boobs are so sensitive," she moaned. "Between sucking your dick and what you're doing now, I'm almost ready to cum."

"Let's take care of that," I said. I lifted her by the ass and moved her so she was poised above my face, far enough away that I could get a good look at her sex. Beautiful. Carefully shaved, with tight-looking little lips, almost completely concealing the source of the sweet wetness I smelled.

"Oh God," she whispered as I lowered her to me.

I've been with a decent number of girls, and I've licked all of them at least once. I know what pussy should taste like. The first pass of my tongue over Rose's wet lips was better than anything I could remember. She tasted fresher, sweeter, and creamier than any girl I've ever known. I teased her with my mouth, kissing, licking, nibbling all over her crotch.

Her hips started moving, slowly at first, but speeding up as I licked her harder. Soon, she was more-or-less riding my face. "No one told me it was like this," she gasped. I pulled her down onto me, and curled my tongue to enter her. She was pinching her nipples when she came.

I lifted her off me. "Ready for more?"

"Fuck me."

"Soon. I'm not done playing with your cute little pussy." My middle finger went where my tongue had been, into her tight wetness. I licked around it as well as I could, but when her little hole started making squelching noises on my finger, my lips found her clit and sucked.

"Brad! Oh shit!" she squealed, her ginger mane wild around her face. When she calmed down, she moaned, "No more! Please! I just want you to fuck me!"

With my help, she moved down my body until she was poised over my rigid cock. "I wanna jump on this thing and ride it, but I don't know if it'll even fit."

"I'm not that damn big!"

She lined me up with her dripping hole and started working me inside. "Big enough," she whimpered. It took her a while to stretch to accommodate me, but the process was pure heaven. When her weight rested on my pelvis, she sighed, "Why does this feel so right?"

I pulled her down on top of me, holding her hair off her face. Our tongues dueled, and her hips started to move, back and forth, left and right, experimenting with me. My hands caressed the soft skin of her back, finding a home on her firm young ass. As one, we developed a luxurious rhythm, taking our time. Building.

She sat up, straddling me, riding me at a fast walk. With one hand, I massaged her perfect young breasts, and with the other, I teased and played with the tender flesh around her button. She broke into a trot, talking long strokes that nearly unseated her, faster, until she was in a full gallop. Her orgasm this time was loud, long, and wet, and the aftershocks continued after she had collapsed onto my chest once more. "You're still so hard."

"I didn't cum."

"Can you?"

"Yeah." I rolled us over so she was on her back, her arms and legs wrapped around me. We found a rhythm again, deep, firm, wet skin slapping. We weren't frantic, but we were trying to make each other cum.

She must have seen it on my face. "Fill me. I want your stuff inside me. Do it."

I pushed deep and held her tight, twitching and spurting until I felt weak. When I was done, she kissed me, hard at first, breathlessly, giving me exactly what I needed. I rolled off her and pulled her to me, and she cuddled against me. She played with my beard stubble while I stroked her tender ass. Neither of us spoke for a while.

Finally she sat up. "I need to clean up."

"I guess I should too."

"Your shower's bigger."

She followed me to the bathroom, and sat on the toilet. Daubing at her messy pussy with some tissue, she said, "We probably shouldn't have done that."

"Rose, I'm sorry. I'm supposed to be taking care of you."

She flushed and came over to me, pressing her naked body against mine. "No, no. I'm just saying that's what people would think. I loved it. It can be our little secret. When can we do it again?"

"You're not upset?"

"No, silly. That was way too much fun for me to be upset. It's not like one of us wanted it and enjoyed it but the other didn't. Brad, you made me cum more tonight than Asshole did the whole time I was with him."

"You looked like you were having a good time," I said, grabbing her face and kissing her.

She pushed herself tighter against me. Between kisses, she said, "You didn't answer me about when can we do it again."

"It'll be a little while. I need to get some rest."

"Can I sleep with you tonight? If I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll see if I can get you hard again." She pulled away from me and stepped into the shower.

I followed her. Standing there, watching her bathe, seeing her clean my cum from her pussy, I thought about who she really was to me – a "double" cousin. We were the product of two brothers marrying two sisters. The only thing more fucked up would have been if she were MY sister. I wrestled with my conscience for a while as she caressed her body with a sponge.

"Are you really okay with this?" I asked.

"What? Showering together?"

"No, Rose. Are you okay with what we did."

"Are you?"

"Honestly, yes, I am. I know it's supposed to be wrong since we're pretty closely related, but that's why it seems right. I've known you all your life. We haven't spent much time together in the last couple years, but I think I know you pretty well. We're living together, we get along, so why wouldn't we give each other pleasure? Yes, cuz, I think I'm okay with it."

She smiled and pulled me close for a sudsy kiss. "That's good. I'd hate to think this was a one-time thing."

We helped each other bathe, playing a little, and then dried off.

"Should I get my nightie?"

I looked at her, standing at the vanity, finger-combing her damp ginger hair. Her nipples were calm now, but still every bit as beautiful. Her amazing ass nearly gleamed in the strong light. "Please don't."

"I never was naked all night with a guy before. I can hardly wait. Let me go dry my hair. I'll meet you in your bed."

Quickly, I got under the sheet, thoughts of being pressed against that ass all night racing through my brain.

She stood in the doorway, silhouetted against the hallway light. "I've never wanted to be close to a guy like this before."

"Come to bed, Rose."

She slipped under the sheet and snuggled against me. We kissed and touched each other quietly.