Not Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers

"I'm so angry with you I could scream."

"Well then, go ahead and scream at me and get it out of your system because we've got to settle it one way or another." She turned over to face me. "How could you think I was cheating on you?"

"Okay, look at it from my perspective. You get unresponsive; we go from three to four times a week to basically none. When I approach you, you slough me off or outright lie to me. You see a pattern? It was just like my ex wife acted before everything came crashing down around me."

"But I wasn't cheating on you. I was trying to spare you the anguish until I knew for certain what was wrong with me. I guess I wasn't as good an actress as I thought."

"Don't take this wrong, but you sucked at it. Again I ask you, where do we go from here?"

"I should take the kids and leave," she said hesitantly.

"You leave, I flatten out the papers and file."

"You'd divorce me?"

"Wouldn't want to, but yes I would."

"You can be such an uncaring bastard!"

"If you'd had a partner like my ex, you'd be one too. Look, I'm sorry but if you'd told me of your suspicions none of this would have happened."

"So, it's my fault?"

"Yup. But, I'll admit I overreacted. And, I'm still a little miffed you told your mom before me."

"I had to use her for babysitting or I wouldn't have." We both stopped talking.

"I have a suggestion. Why don't we get a good nights sleep and start fresh in the morning," I said, pulling her tight.

"I have a better idea," Vicki said, leaning in to kiss me. We didn't get much sleep that night.

Six months later we were in an expensive woman's fashion store. Vicki came out wearing a red dress that would give a dead man a hard on.

"What do you think," she asked twirling around so I could see all the sides.

"You think they'd mind if we used their dressing room for about an hour?"

"And be late for my surprise party? Not on your life." It had been one year since her surgery.

As we walked back to the car, she squeezed my hand a little tighter. "You know I love you don't you?"

"Never doubted it," I said looking at her.

"Asshole!"

"Bitch I replied," pulling her into his arms.

"I'm just glad I worked it out."

"You mean, your glad we worked it out don't you?"

"Whatever," she said slipping into the car.

Starting up the car I leaned over and kissed her. "Also, try and look surprised. Your parent's spent a lot of time putting this party together."

"I found out weeks ago, but why did you give me a heads up?"

"With all the hushed phone calls and sneaking around I wasn't going to go through that again. No more secrets. Okay?" I kissed her once more before heading out.

No more secrets.... Talk out our problems... And treat the other like it's your last day on Earth with them.

That's how we live each day now since Dr. Keup gave us our second chance.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,303 Followers