Not Again Ch. 02

Story Info
How could she.
2.5k words
2.18
19.1k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers

Back home we had decided to live in Dawn's townhouse while I looked for a 4-bedroom split level bungalow in the suburbs thinking ahead to when we would have children. I sold my condo, paid off Dawn's mortgage and settled into her house. I was doing well financially so when Dawn decided to quit work I was all in favor of that because guys were always hitting on her at work even though they knew she was now a married woman. I did have a disappointment though. I thought we would be having sex more than once a week, but Dawn thought otherwise because it was even less than once a week. She told me that denial would enable me to last longer when we did have sex and since my fast ejaculations did nothing for her, I would still have to service her the way I had before, by sucking her pussy. At first, I thought jerking myself off would help but I stopped that because I felt stupid being a married man doing what I used to do when I was single.

Mike, her brother had been my best man at our wedding. I had only met him once before but Dawn's mother who did all the wedding arrangements thought it would be a good idea. I didn't like him because he was too touchy feely for a brother to be with his sister, kissing her on the lips, even if it was briefly. I could see no family resemblance between them either. Dawn had light brown hair, almost blond, yet Mike's hair was dark brown, almost black. It made me wonder if maybe one of them had been adopted. I had seen her mother at the wedding, but she had divorced her husband so i never saw him but Dawn was a spitting image of her mother, just a much younger version.

Anyway, he lost his job in Arizona and he thought he had a much better chance of getting a new job if he came to Los Angeles where we lived. When Dawn asked me if I was OK with that, because we did have 2 bedrooms I said I didn't want to share our house with someone I didn't even know. She said family had to help each other out when one was in trouble. She added that he would move out as soon as he got a job. She said if I said no to her, she would start saying no to me for things I wanted. I thought she was saying no to me to much already when it came to sex, so I said yes.

Right from the start I knew I had made a mistake. When he first came in the door, he dropped his bag, held her close by having his hands on her ass and kissed her. What kind of brother would do something like that? The next day while I was at work, they went out to buy sheets and blankets for his bed and a TV and a computer for his room, all of it charged to my credit card. I used to sit at the head of the table and Dawn would sit on my right, but she told me that because of his long legs he could only get comfortable sitting at the head of the table and she put me at the other end with her sitting between us. It seemed to me that most of the dinner conversation was between the two of them with me kind of left out.

Dawn wears short nighties to bed with a plunging neckline that shows a lot of her breasts. Even though she puts on a robe before coming into the kitchen to make our breakfast, she never ties it up, so it doesn't hide much. I used to like that because she looked so sexy but now that Mike is here I was asking her to cover up more. She said, "He isn't seeing anything he hasn't seen before." Now what did she mean by that?

The only furniture I brought from my condo was my favorite easy chair, all the rest was what Dawn had. When we watched TV, I would sit in my chair and she would sit on the sofa. Now that Mike was here they both sat on the sofa and they seemed to be having a lot of fun laughing and joking and giving each other playfull pokes. With the television on it was even hard for me to hear what they were talking about. I couldn't put my finger on it but I felt something was wrong. I started wondering what they were doing when I was at work because she was spending more time with him than she did with me.

One day she told me that Mike was very depressed because he didn't have a girlfriend and he saw how happy we were. I agreed and told her he had to get out more at night and go to places where people went to hook up. The only problem is he doesn't have a car because his broke down and he doesn't have the money to fix it. "I know you wouldn't let him use your car and you wouldn't trust him to use mine, so I have agreed to drive him there and back until he gets his car fixed."

That made me angry again. "And what are you going to do while he is at a pickup bar?"

"Since I don't know how long he will want to stay, I'll sit at the bar close enough that I can watch him."

"So, are you telling me that you are going to sit alone at a pickup bar and all your going to do is watch over Mike like a mother hen?"

"No of course not. I'll have a couple drinks and if a handsome young guy asks me to dance I will. I know you don't like to dance but I do. Maybe I'll get picked up before Mike does." I know she loves saying stuff like that just to tease me, but it also annoys me. I said I didn't like the idea. "I have already told Mike I would do it and I don't go back on my promises. Mike is all I have left. I have no other brothers or sisters and my mom and dad are divorced so I must look after my little brother." He is only 2 years younger than her and he's bigger than I am.

Every Friday night was their night out while I stayed home and watched TV. When they got back, I would ask her how it went. One time she said, "Mike is having trouble connecting to anyone but I'm having fun. I guess sitting alone at a bar might be giving guys the wrong ideas, even though I tell them I'm married. They buy me drinks even though I know they are just trying to get me drunk so they can fuck me. Tonight, one guy told me he would give me $200 if I would go to a hotel with him. He was no ugly old man either, he was better looking than you are and younger too. Would you give me $200 to sleep with you?" She thinks she's so clever telling me stories to make me jealous, but it just makes me annoyed. All the while she was telling me this, she was feeling my penis and jerking me a little bit. "Oh, I see you liked that story, your cock is hard, maybe I should have gone with him." This was taking her teasing too far. I told her to quit it and the only reason I had a hard -on was because she hadn't given me any sex in over 2 weeks.

Yet another time, 2 guys were taking turns dancing with her. They invited her to their table so that they could get to know her better. She agreed and joined them. "They were nice guys, they didn't make a move on me, they asked me questions and were interested in my answers, but eventually they started asking about my married life, general at first, then getting much more personnel. Questions like did my husband satisfy me when we had sex, or did he boss me around, or ignore what I wanted. One of the guys, Steve said what helped a marriage that was growing stale was to introduce a 3rd party into the marriage. It would benefit the husband because he would see first hand that his wife was attractive to other men, so he would appreciate her more. For the wife making love to two men, one being her husband would give her orgasms like she never had before and make her husband realize that he could be replaced if he didn't start treating her better. Art, the other guy said many husbands would like to see another man fuck his wife because It builds his self esteem and confidence that he has such a desirable wife."

If she was trying to annoy me, she was accomplishing it. "That's it, I won't put up with this anymore. You are not going back to that bar or any other bar. I will lend Mike the money to fix his car and he can go on his own anywhere he wants to."

"That may not be necessary. He told me on the way home he has met a girl named Ruth that he likes but he has been out of the dating game for awhile and he's not sure how to keep a conversation going, so, he wondered if we would double date with them the first few times until he got comfortable dating again. Of course, I said we would be happy to double date with them."

"I don't want to do that."

"I can't believe that you are so selfish that you don't want my only brother to have a little bit of romance in his life. If you're too stubborn to help out, I'll go with them by myself."

"OK, OK I'll go with you."

"Thank you, sweetie."

The first date was a disaster. I was surprised at Ruth's appearance. It's not that there was anything wrong with her, but she was kind of shy and kind of fat and being short probably made her look fatter than she really was, and a little bit older than I expected. Mike was young and outgoing; nothing like the picture Dawn painted of a shy guy afraid to go on a date by himself. I know Dawn likes to dance and so does her brother but I don't like to and because Ruth doesn't dance either we sat at the table a lot watching them dance. Ruth and I had nothing in common to talk about so most of the time we were silent, just watching them. They seemed to be having a good time, coming back to our table when they wanted a rest or drink the drinks that I was paying for. Even at the table Mike spent more time talking to my wife than he did to his new girlfriend.

Dawn's birthday was close, so I asked her what she wanted for a birthday present. She said a luxury resort motel just across the Nevada state line had a special for a one-night stay, including a free hot breakfast in the morning and a $50 credit for each person at the casino across the way. I thought it was a good idea until she said Mike wanted to take Ruth there also, but he was kind of short on money right now, so if I would pay for his room, he would pay me back when he got a job. I knew there was no point arguing with her when she has made up her mind, so I agreed rather than have her mad at me.

It was a nice motel right next to the casino. We got checked in getting two rooms next to each other and then headed to the casino. Dawn and Mike were the first to lose their money before Ruth and I did so they went to the bar to wait for us. Ruth was next to lose so she joined them at the bar. I lasted quite a while before I lost my $50 so I was unaware of the plan Dawn had for Ruth. It was to let Mike see her kissing me, and that would make him jealous and then he would pay her a lot more attention.

Going back to the motel Dawn and Mike lagged behind us, only to catch up as Ruth was kissing me. Before I could push her away, Mike yelled at me, "What the hell is going on here? You want not only your wife, but you want my girlfriend too."

Before I could even try and explain Dawn said, "How could you cheat on me like that and on my birthday too? I noticed that you were spending a lot of time with her, but I never thought you would embarrass me like this. Mike I'm moving into your room for the night and the 2 of them can do whatever they want in his room." My trying to explain got me nowhere. Dawn stormed into our room and packed her suitcase. Ruth was also there trying to explain; meanwhile Mike threw Ruth's clothes in her suitcase and threw it out the door. Dawn left, and Ruth came in carrying her bag. She explained to me what actually happened and how she was tricked into kissing me. Both of us felt betrayed. We were kind of silent, watched a little TV and went to bed early and tried to sleep but I couldn't accomplish that.

They left the room and went back to the casino, returning a couple hours later laughing and obviously drunk. They stopped outside our door and started loud sloppy kissing making sure we would be able to hear them. Dawn said, "I am so horny, are you going to fuck me Mike?"

"But what about your husband?"

"I don't care about him; it's you I want, and he has his girlfriend, besides, his little dickie is too small for me. His girlfriend is small, so it might do something for her, but it doesn't do anything for me. I need a big cock like you have to satisfy me." Shortly after that they left and went to their room right next door. They must have brought a bottle of booze with them back from the casino because I could hear glasses clinking and Dawn's giggles and Mikes laughter. During the night I heard her say other things like, "Oh that feels so good, just keep fucking me honey," or "I never realized what I was missing out on until I started fucking you."

In the morning she came over and said to me, "Let's go to breakfast, we need to talk." I was still in shock but she was doing all the talking anyway. "When we get home, I want you to trade bedrooms with Mike, or you can just leave and go live with your girlfriend. I don't care, either way is OK by me. By the way, MIKE IS NOT MY BROTHER.

Omega12
Omega12
558 Followers