Not All Errors are Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared at her, I felt her body move and watched as she opened her eyes. We lay there for several minutes, looking at one another as our bodies brought our senses into focus. Then she whispered, " I want you to make love to me as if I were someone you had just fallen in love with. After all, we're like two strangers who have just met, the way this night has turned."

I brushed her hair out of her eyes and began to kiss her ear, blowing lightly into it and feeling her body tense. As I moved my mouth to hers, I ran my fingertips across her back and along the cheeks of her buttocks, stroking her tenderly. When our lips met, we kissed with a passion reserved for romantic lovers.

My hand found its way to her breast, and I rolled her nipple between my fingers, feeling it become erect as it warmed to the touch.

As my tongue explored her mouth, I ran my fingers down her body to the hair line and stroked her flat belly as she began to breath harder. Slowly, again, I moved my hand to her moist pussy, and touched the lips as my finger easily entered her. She spread her legs for me and I moved my middle finger in and out of her vagina, hearing her breathing quicken. My prick was hard, and as it touched her side I felt it quiver, with excitement.

I rolled over between her legs as she spread them wider to allow me access to her cunt. Placing my prick at the lips her vagina, I rubbed the head on her clit, feeling the wetness of her readiness.

Pushing gently at first, I entered her and felt her shudder as my cock slid inside her juicy box. She hunched me as I ran it in as far as it would go, and with greater vigor we arched our backs, again and again, feeling the lust well up from within us. With my hands grabbing the cheeks of her ass, I pushed harder and harder, until finally she screamed with the ecstasy of my orgasm filling her.

After we had showered, I put my robe on and left her room, so tired I was barely able to walk to the door.

When I returned to my room, just as dawn was breaking, I found Agnes awake in my bed. She looked at me and asked, "Where have you been?"

I told her that Aunt Linda and I had been talking and drinking beer as Agnes reached inside the robe and grabbed my limp prick.

*

Let me know if you like this story which was written several years ago. I feel the need to assist Agnes in dealing with the infidelity.

12