Not All Guys Are The Same

Story Info
Good things come to those who wait.
3.1k words
4.34
58.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a great time, Mike." Jessica said as they broke away from their hug. Their first date was in the books, and Jessica enjoyed every moment of dinner and conversation with her old classmate.

"Thursday, then?" Mike asked with a smile.

"Yes. Definitely."

Mike graduated high school with Jessica. They never went on a date but there was some flirtation during their senior year. Two years later, they bumped into each other at a college house party hosted by some mutual friends. They caught up with each other's lives and talked about college and old high school friends. After a few drinks, Mike was feeling aggressive and asked her out on a date.

On their second date they went to a movie and held hands. Jessica caressed his palm with her light touch. She began to feel aroused at the simplest touch. Thoughts of how they had flirted back in high school replayed in her mind, and she barely paid attention to the movie. She had always been attracted to his dark complexion and eyes that made him so personable. While caressing his hand, she contemplated his desire for her, and how far he would want to take things with her, even on this second date. She assumed he'd be like most guys and want to have sex that night. The thought of it sent a tingle up her legs, but was unsure of how she wanted it to turn out.

Mike drove Jessica home. He parked the car on the street in front of her apartment and left the car running.

"Did you like the movie?" he asked as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Umm, yeah, I think it was alright." She replied softly.

"Hmm. Well, I thought it was excellent. Well thought out plot, great characters."

"Yeah, you're right. Umm," Jessica moved nervously in the passenger seat.

"You alright? Is something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing wrong. It's just that-" Jessica paused and looked out the window.

"Just that...what?"

"Well, I actually couldn't follow the movie too well. My mind was on other things."

"Things such as?" Mike was intrigued.

"You know when you hold hands for awhile, it's hard not to think about sex."

"Oh...I'm sorry. Did it make you uncom-"

"-Mike," Jessica interrupted. "Would you like to come in?"

Mike paused, and caressed her shoulder. He smiled, and leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"I appreciate the offer, but I have to say no. I hope you understand."

Jessica blushed. She felt like an idiot. She smiled nervously.

"I totally understand. Maybe another time?"

"Yes, Jessica."

She got out of the car and went into her apartment, while Mike drove away. Once in her bedroom, she flopped onto her bed and buried her face into the pillow. Was I a fool? I wonder if he thinks I am some kind of whore. Asking to fuck on the second date. Her mind raced into a thousand scenarios of the consequences of her simple suggestion. She caught herself going into another one of her analytical adventures, and stopped. She pulled herself away from the pillow, and took a deep breath. It was nothing, she reassured herself. She felt relaxed.

She got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. On her way she saw herself in the full-length mirror in her bedroom. She stopped.

"Here I go again."

She turned around and examined her butt. It was empirical that her butt was just fine. Every guy would say it was great, in fact, she had gotten many compliments on it, even by her girlfriends. She wore black pants and a red sweater. She pulled up her sweater a little to see her shape better. Her hips were just shapely enough to call them "womanly", and her butt was like it was in high school. Maybe a little more full. She sighed.

Jessica had dark curly hair. She had a smooth complexion, and tanned easily in the summer. Her cheekbones were high and her ears perked out just slightly to make her "cute" but not "hot". She never overdid her make-up. She pulled up her sweater and viewed her bra in the mirror. It was a satin pushup bra that made her b-cups draw a little more attention than they deserved. She unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. She put her hand on her bare breast and felt her soft nipples. She caressed them and imagined they were Mike's hands doing the work. She breathed deeper. She sat on the bed and closed her eyes, feeling her nipples harden. She unzipped her pants and slid them down. She ran her hands across the front of her panties, and laid back. Her hand slid inside her panties and she began to feel her wetness. She imagined Mike being there with her and his hands roaming over her body. She imagined his slow pace being too agonizing to bear. The fact that he turned her down tonight made her lust for him even more.

Jessica had been with only one man, and it was during senior prom. She felt the pressure to uphold the tradition of the prom dress as the last barrier to protect her virginity. And of course goes the saying when someone leaves, "I'm off like a prom dress."

In college she had dated some guys, but never went all the way. She wondered about Mike and his sexual history. She felt jealous of all the imaginary women he had been with. She wondered if he had used a condom, and what types of girls he had made love to.

On the third date, the same thing happened, only this time Jessica did not ask Mike to come into her apartment. Instead they shared a long good-night kiss. Their tongues met for the first time, and for a few minutes, their tongues never separated. Mike caressed her hair, and she felt his cheeks and neck while they made out.

Over the next few months, things didn't go much further between them. Jessica did not invite him in, for fear of more rejection. She grew more and more anxious about when he'd make the move. It almost became a game for her, trying to predict what situation would land them in bed together. But date after date, Jessica respected him more and more, for the fact that he never made any moves on her. She expected something totally different from when they first dated, and it was refreshing that he chose to take things slow. She had been on first dates in college where the guy wanted to go down her pants and get her hand on his bare penis. Sometimes she'd accommodate, but it was more out of expectation than what she actually wanted.

As they made out in Mike's car in front of her apartment, there was an occasional hand on the arm or leg or stomach, but nothing that would qualify as "heavy petting".

One night, during their good-night ritual in the car, Mike pulled away from their embrace. He sat back and looked at the dashboard.

"Do you remember our second date? When we went to the movie and we held hands?"

Jessica put her hands together in her lap. "Yes," she replied.

"And when I dropped you off, you said it made you think of sex?"

"Yes," she nodded.

"Were you expecting something that night? Like we'd end up in bed together?"

Jessica slid her finger across the dashboard, tracing a line in the dust. "Yes. I mean, no. I mean, I didn't know what to expect."

She turned to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Mike, I may sound confused about it, but the truth is, I assumed you wanted to have sex that night."

"Because I'm a guy?"

"Because you're a guy. But I'm glad you didn't. I'm glad for everything about you. I'm glad to be with you. I respect you so much Mike, you're wonderful. Thank you for turning me down."

They both laughed at how ridiculous her last statement sounded. But their faces soon lost their smile and joined their lips once again in a passionate kiss. This time it was more passionate than ever. They were gripping each others hands tightly and their tongues lashed at each others in a fury of lust. Her hand took his and guided it to her breast. She pressed his hand hard against her and she let go. He cupped her breast and squeezed and they both moaned. She unbuttoned her blouse, giving him full access to her bra. He explored her breasts through her bra and occasionally pulled down the bra and felt her bare nipples. They were hard already.

Her hand made its way to his thigh. She moved her hand up and found his hardness. She pressed hard against his jeans, and Mike let out a soft moan. She rubbed faster and faster and his breath was quickening. He broke from their embrace and sat back, pulling her hand away from his jeans.

"Wow. That feels good. Almost too good. I was near the edge."

"But why did you make me stop?"

"I just thought that I shouldn't cum. Right here. Right now. The fact is-"

"The fact is...what?" Jessica inquired.

"I'm...I'm...a virgin."

Mike looked at her with innocent eyes and seemed to be slouch in defeat. Jessica smiled and put her hand on his cheek. She couldn't believe what she was hearing, and she absolutely loved it.

"Mike. That's why you've been so shy! Are you uncomfortable doing this? I didn't mean to come onto you so strong."

"No, I love what we do. You turn me on so much. I'm just nervous, that's all."

"You know what I think? I think you should cum. Right here. Right now. It would be wonderful." Jessica reassured him as her hand made its way back to his crotch.

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. And do you know why?" Jessica asked.

"Why?" he replied as he watched her hand rub up and down.

"Because I love you."

"Oh, Jessica. I love you too."

With that they kissed again with unending passion. Her hand was rubbing faster now on him. She whispered into his ear.

"Would you like to see my apartment?"

Mike shut off the car and they practically ran inside.

They went straight to the bedroom and he couldn't take his eyes off her. His hard-on was clearly visible through his jeans. Jessica unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to the floor. Then she sat him on the bed. She backed up a few steps and unzipped her jeans and dropped them to the floor. She pulled up her shirt and stood before him in her black bra and panties. She never felt so proud to show her body to someone. Mike sat their and gazed at her beautiful body.

She approached him and pulled up his shirt, leaving him only in his boxers. She laid him back on the bed and straddled him. She grinded her panties against his boxers, as his hands felt her breasts. She unhooked her bra and he felt her nipples. After 20 seconds of grinding, he began to moan.

"Ohh, Jessica, wait."

She got off him and lay next to him.

"You were going to cum weren't you?"

"Yes."

"Will you make love to me?" she asked.

"Oh yes, I would."

They stripped naked and she finally was able to feel his bare penis. It was slippery with precum and she rubbed up and down the shaft with great pace. For a third time he pushed her hand away, fearing an explosion in her hand.

"My, my, you are patient, Mike! I wish I could say the same."

He smiled and kissed her. His hand moved down her stomach and for the first time felt her pubic area. She was mostly shaven, but for a small patch of trimmed pubic hair right above her vagina. He clumsily slipped his finger inside her wet pussy and thrust it in and out.

"Sorry, I'm kind of new at this."

"Don't worry, it feels wonderful. Don't stop."

His finger was slipping in and out of her and got to be extremely slippery and wet. He took his finger to his mouth to taste her. Then they shared another kiss.

He put his finger back inside her and at the same time her hand found his penis. They masturbated each other and the thrust of his finger matched the rub of her hand, synchronized perfectly. With the methodical pace, she whimpered and closed her legs on him as she orgasmed.

"Oh, God, Mike, mmmmm."

He pulled his hand away, but she quickly put it back to her vagina.

"Don't stop."

He thrust his finger back into her, and her hand sped up on his penis. Then for the fourth time, Mike put a stop to it and pulled away from her.

"Okay, Mike, don't make me beg!"

He got on top of her and their bodies pressed together. This is it, he thought, this is that magic moment of losing my virginity. His penis could barely stand the agony of not cumming. But before he entered her, he sat back.

"Shit, I forgot it in the car. I'll have to go out and get the condom."

Jessica giggled. She took his hands and pulled them towards her. She grabbed his hips and pulled him down onto her.

"Mike, no worries. I'm on the pill. We don't need a condom."

She pulled at him more, but he shook his head and backed away.

"I love you Jessica, but I have to get the condom. I don't mean to disappoint you."

"You can never disappoint me. I respect that. Now go get the condom!" She slapped his butt.

Mike ran out to the car half dressed and came back to her.

He sat on the bed and rolled the condom down onto his incredibly hard penis. She kissed him and rubbed her breasts against his arm. She laid back and spread her legs.

"Oh Mike," she moaned as he pressed his body onto hers. The hard tip of his penis finally broke the entrance of his first woman. He slid in slowly, and they both sighed deeply. As his balls pressed against her buttocks, he now felt like a real man. He held it there for a few moments and there wasn't a sound. Then he pulled out, and thrust back in, this time a little quicker. The pace increased, and with each thrust, Jessica moaned in pleasure. After just 8 thrusts, Mike groaned. Jessica was already very familiar with that sound. She knew it was going to happen. She clutched his ass as he reached the point of no return.

"Ooooh, Jessica. Aaaah. My....God...."

His condom filled with 11 full loads of cum. With each thrust he cried out in pleasure. Jessica responded with cries of her own. His penis pulsated inside his condom, inside her. His orgasm lasted 20 seconds.

"That was...amazing. I can't believe how good that felt," Mike said as he pulled out of her and lay back.

She smiled and caressed his chest, giving him intermittent kisses on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your first time. It was wonderful."

"Can I ask, how many guys have you been with?"

"Just one."

Mike was relieved at her answer.

"It was prom night, and I just thought that's what you do on prom night. How stupid of me."

"So do you regret it?" Mike asked.

"Well, sort of. But I did learn a lot from it, and it wasn't a terrible experience. I learned a lot about guys."

She looked at him deeply.

"But then I met you. You've taught me a thing or two."

"Glad to help," Mike chuckled. "So, was he...good? How many times did you do it?"

"Just once. Like I said, it wasn't a bad experience. He was good."

She moved her body closer to him, pressing her legs against his.

"But you were much better."

"Thank you." He said.

Mike's hard-on had subsided, and Jessica looked down at it.

"I can take care of that condom for you," she said.

She reached down and unrolled the condom from his flaccid penis. As it slipped off, the cum spilled out onto his stomach. There was an unusual amount of cum.

"Do you always have that much?"

"No, I just have more cum when I refrain from masturbation."

"When did you masturbate last?"

"A few weeks ago. I wanted to be ready for you."

"And you were, Mike. Mmmm." She said as her finger dabbled into his cum.

She threw the condom on the floor and put her hand back on his cum filled stomach. She smeared it around, getting her entire hand full of the sticky substance. She moved her sticky hand to her pussy. She rubbed her clitoris with the new-found lubrication.

"Mmmm. That feels good. Your cum on my clitoris."

"Jessica, be careful. You don't want that inside you."

"Silly. I'm on the pill. Don't worry," she said as she put one of the cum soaked fingers inside her vagina. She thrust in and out for a few moments.

As she did this she noticed his penis was beginning to grow. He had gained a full erection within minutes of intercourse.

"Looks like you're ready again."

"Me? Oh, I don't know."

"Oh, you do know. You're ready for me. I want you."

They kissed again and felt each other all over. Their bodies pressed together, and the cum on his stomach smeared all over her stomach. The slid against each other from the lubrication. She pushed him back onto the bed and got on top of him. She straddled him and grinded her pussy against his hard cock. Then she took his penis and guided it to the entrance of her pussy.

"I don't have another condom. I only brought one."

"Then it looks like we'll have to go without."

Mike was too horny to say no again, and nodded his head. It seemed like it nullified his previous caution of using the condom. But then, this night, caution was thrown to the wind. She lowered herself onto his penis and bounced up and down, with each thrust, they both moaned. This time it took 5 minutes for Mike to cum, with her on top.

He exploded inside her and shot load after load of warm sperm until he was spent. She bucked wildly on him during his orgasm and she had an orgasm of her own.

After their orgasms, they collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

Mike and Jessica will not forget their first time. Or their second.

THE END