Not All Is As It Seems

Story Info
Tyler reunites with Crystal, but not before leaving Ted.
1.1k words
3.29
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

I felt like a prisoner at Ted's house. I still went to work and everything and was able to avoid Crystal. But he was becoming more and more demanding and stupid. The first few days were okay, we caught up on old times and had some great sex, but I felt dumb being there. I had to get out, but it seemed like he didn't want me leaving. He wanted to keep me there. The 30-day experiment was coming to an end and I needed to see Crystal again. I had to get away from this stupid fag.

On my last day there I decided I was going to give him a proper send off and finally get back with Crystal. The night before we had went to this bar and it was okay, but it finally hit me, I'm not gay! He kept on telling me that I was his boyfriend; I cringed every time he told some one. He even told this straight couple that and that really pissed me off. When we got back I kissed him and we just lied in bed and he gave me a blowjob. I fell asleep right before I came.

The next day I woke up and found him in the kitchen making breakfast. He kissed me as he continued to work on the eggs. I sat down at the table and sat down at the kitchen bar.

"Ted," I start, "I got to get back home."

"What," he says almost dropping the spatula into the frying pan, "what do you mean? I thought you were going to stay here with me."

"You're not my boyfriend," I say in a stern voice, "I still love you and I think you're great, but I have a girlfriend. And I love her."

"But I thought," he says almost crying.

I get up and hug him. He falls into my arms. I gently kiss him. We stumble back into the oven. He turns off the stove and puts the pan on a cold burner. We then make our way into the living room. He throws me on the couch and gives me furious blowjob. He takes off my clothes and fingers my ass as he deep throats my cock. He soon gets naked and he repositions himself over me. I suck his dick and finger fuck his ass. His cock chokes me a little bit.

"I love you," he declares while taking a break from my cock, "Don't leave stay here."

"I can't," I say taking his cock out of my mouth, "I love my girlfriend."

"Fine," he yells before sticking two lubed fingers in my ass.

"Fuck," I yell out.

He then gets off the couch and stands over me as I continue to suck his cock. He face fucks me very well and it hurts for a second.

"What do you want from me," he says while fucking my face.

"Huh," I say pulling his dick out of my mouth.

"If you love your girlfriend," he says, "I'll do anything for you."

"I need an engagement ring," I say standing up.

"Anything for you," he says as I throw him down on the couch.

I then begin to fuck him in his ass hard. I stare into his eyes I fuck him. His cock moves with every thrust of mine inside of him. I fuck him harder than I've ever fucked someone before.

"Fuck," I say with a deep breath.

"Fuck me like I'm her," he demands.

"No way," I say before kissing him, "and what have you fuck me in the ass?"

"Okay," he moans.

I fuck him for what seems like an eternity. But sure enough it has to come to an end. I begin to fuck him harder and harder right before I cum.

"Breed my faghole," he demands.

Upon hearing that I fuck him like there is no tomorrow. I feel the seed wanting to escape from my penis. I let go and engulf his cock in my mouth. We cum around the same time, my seed shoots itself inside of him, while his warm salty cum splatters in my mouth. I pull out and notice cum dripping from his faghole. I hold his mouth open and spit his sperm into his mouth. I finger his ass a little and feed him some of the cum that gets on my finger. He almost gags as I put more cum in his mouth.

"Give it to me," I demand.

I lie on the couch and he sits up and spits the entire wad into my mouth. I swallow it in one quick gulp.

"That's how you eat cum," I laugh, "Now lets get ready."

We hit the shower and he helps me pack my clothes. We take my car to the jeweler. He buys me a very nice engagement ring for Crystal. The jeweler thinks it's our ring, but I tell them otherwise. I drive back to his house and drop him off. He gives me a big hug and kiss before I drive off. I hear him say I love you, after I get done hugging him, but I pay no mind. I can't wait to see Crystal. I go to the office to take care of some paperwork, before I go home. I end up staying real late. I call Crystal and she is so happy to hear from me. I almost cry when I hear her voice. I drive like a maniac on my way home. But I make it there fast.

And when I got home late that night there was Crystal waiting for me at the front porch. She was radiant like something out of a dream. Her hair was perfect and her pajamas bottoms made her seem very plain yet seductive. I ran up to her and we kissed for what seemed like an eternity.

"I love you," we both nearly say in unison.

We laugh it off for a second.

"What a strange 30 days it's been," she says while taking my hand.

"Yes it has," I reply as she leads me into the house.

"Wait," I say as she almost enters the house.

I then get down on one knee and reach into my pocket and pull out the ring that faggot Ted bought for me and present it to her.

"Will you marry me," I ask.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," she says while taking the ring.

"I love you," I say.

"But there are a few things we need to discuss," she says almost crying.

"Anything for you," I reply as she leads me into the house.

To be Concluded in... My Wife My Sister, My Husband My Brother

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers