Not Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try this," she said and she licked the length of his shaft again. I ran my tongue over his balls and then very slowly up the shaft to its head. Then I sucked in just his head. I didn't think about it. I just knew I wanted it inside my mouth.

"Oh my God that's so fucking hot," Sarah moaned. Craig thrust his hips slightly and I took him in about half way. He was slightly sweaty and he tasted salty. I hadn't expected it to feel so alive. It was hot and throbbing and I wanted more.

"Keep sucking him while I suck his balls," she commanded. I sucked him in and out while she alternated licking his nuts and then sucked them into her mouth. I felt her hand caressing my ass and her finger working its way to my hole. From the way Craig moaned and thrust his hips I could tell she was fingering him in the same spot. Now I was sucking him in faster and faster while grinding my throbbing cock against the side of the mattress. Every time I thrust against the mattress I felt her finger slide deeper inside me.

Just when I thought I was going to cum Sarah yelled out, "Baby I really need to fuck you." She crawled up over him and straddled his hips. She grabbed him by the shaft and ran the head of his cock across her clit a few times, moaning with pleasure. Then she slid it in and slowly started to fuck him. I took her left breast into my hand and caressed it. She threw her head back and moaned with pleasure again.

I took her breast into my mouth and started to suck it. I rolled my tongue across her hard nipple and then sucked as much of her breast into my mouth as I could. With my other hand I gave her nipple a pinch as Craig thrust his cock deeper inside of her. She screamed.

Suddenly she got off of Craig and laid along side him between the two of us. "Climb in," was all she said. They started fucking again, but more slowly than before. I got in and lay facing her. She reached behind her and started to stroke my ass. I kissed the back of her neck and she reached down for my shaft. She stroked it a few times and then pressed it against her ass. I started rubbing my cock between her cheeks, the head of my cock up against the small of her back.

She turned to look at me, her green eyes staring at me, and said, "Fuck me Scott." I kissed her neck and pressed the head of my cock again her asshole. I could feel Craig thrusting. I pushed in and she moaned as if in pain.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"There's Lube in Craig's top drawer," was all she said.

I got up to get some. I was back in bed in a second and rubbing my cock with it. Then I put some lube on my finger and ran it across her asshole. They seemed to stop as if waiting for me. I slid my finger in and out a few times and then pressed my swollen head against her hole again. This time she pushed back and I slid my swollen head all the way in. Scott started thrusting again. I slowly slid my head in and out working my way further in each time. The inside of her ass was hot and I could feel Craig's cock between the thin wall that separated us. Before long we were all grinding to the same rhythm his cock and mine meeting inside of her.

"I'm going to cum," she said to Craig. "Oh, cum with me baby." They started to fuck furiously.

"Keep your cock right where it is Scott," she said to me. I slid it in a bit further and held it there. They bucked against each other like animals and with a shudder and a scream, they both came.

They kissed each other and then lay silently in each others arms. I could feel that Craig hadn't taken his cock out of her. I didn't quite know what to do. For some reason it didn't seem appropriate to cum in her ass so I slid out of her and started stroking myself. It only took a few pumps before I came all over the small of her back. When I did she moaned, "Mmm", turned towards me and kissed me on the lips. Then she rolled back over and fell right asleep.

I got up, put my boxers back on and got into my bed. "Craig?" I ventured but there was no response. He'd either passed out or was ignoring me. It wasn't long before I too drifted off.

The next morning I got up and went running. I stayed out longer than usual and, as I thought would be the case, they were both gone. As it turned out, Sarah was transferring and wouldn't be back the semester. Craig and I both came back to finish out the year but didn't discuss what had happened. At least not for the rest of that year.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
smexygirlsmexygirlover 14 years ago
sexy and real

that was hot!

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Hmmm

The story was really hot and then it just ended. Thought the ending was weak how she left and they never talked about it again. The ending kinda spoiled it for me.

namron711namron711about 17 years ago
======>(~)

I was hoping for some more chapters. Too bad. It got really hot towards the end then fell off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Different POV

I really enjoyed your story. It was interesting to have a different point of view, reading about someone who wasn't quite sure of his orientation and his feelings about it. It was nice to see him open to both sexes, the webcam experience, and to experimenting with a new thing. The hesitation and the worry about what other people would think was very realistic. There was something nice about the way he connects with other people. The end was maybe a little rushed, but it leaves the door open for sequels. I can imagine him taking a trip to meet LovelyUK, or hooking up with any of the other characters in the future. Or even having more experiences with Craig. I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Title

I really enjoyed the story as a whole, I think the ending could have been better and also, the cam could have been on for LovelyUK- keep writing. A sequel would be nice.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tied to the Bed Helping his best friend takes an unexpected turn.in Gay Male
Can I Try? Two friends experiment with sex.in Gay Male
The Roommate Assignment Billy's college roommate assignment takes him by surprise...in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
More Stories