Not Alone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the redhead tugged down his pants, and his angry red dick, having long been begging for its release, snapped free. Richard took a look at it and felt his mouth go even drier. It was a lot bigger than his real cock, and thicker. This was the stuff of pornography. It had to be at least nine inches long, he thought. But probably more. It was hard to judge in this light.

The girls seemed to be similarly entranced. They were now kneeling in front of him, looking at his cock like a just-unwrapped Christmas present. Somewhere along the line the redhead had lost her top and her massive mounds now stood freely to the open air. For all their size, they were also incredibly firm, with dark red nipples pointing straight out. Richard reached out to feel them and was amazed at their impossible combination of softness and firmness. Taking her cue from him, the redhead reached out and began stroking his shaft, which sent a spasm of pleasure coursing through him and almost made him come right there.

The blonde timidly added her hand, placing it on the base of the shaft, and soon enough both were rubbing it in unison. Eventually they discovered that they both needed two hands to stroke the monster. In particular the redhead laid a hand on the very top of his dick and wrapped her palm around his cockhead, massaging it in all kinds of weird and wonderful ways. Quinn and his growing gaggle of girls were a distant memory. No, he thought. THIS was heaven.

But there was still another fantasy he wanted to try, and he doubted he would ever find a pair of women as obliging as these two automatons. Richard cleared his throat. "Um, could you two, you know, fuck each other?"

They grinned at the prospect. The redhead leaned in and kissed the blonde, and it was a scorcher, the kind of kiss you saw only in movies between two people passionately in love. They showed no hesitation in exploring each others' bodies, hands roaming all over. Their gasps and moans as one rolled another's nipple between her fingers or snuck her hand down under the other's last remaining underwear were downright musical. Richard found himself compelled to stroke his cock at the sight. It was better than any pornography, both in the sheer level of its beauty and the two bodies being so close to him, occasionally flicking a lusty eye to his masturbating form.

The redhead reached down and, with a strong tug, tore off the lower wrappings of the blonde before quickly dispensing with her own. Their pussies were hairless and perfectly pink. She straddled the blonde's hips and began sliding up and down on them. Their slick lower licks rubbed together, as did their soft and compliant breasts. Their moans were gentle and playful, the sound of innocents being introduced to rapture.

At first Richard was simply entranced by the motion of their bodies, a which humped with a flawless grace that real flesh could never achieve. I was like a bawdy ballet. But there was also a force of eroticism that radiated from them, a raw mass of sex strong enough to produce its own gravity. And so he was drawn in. He crawled into the delta between the two girls' legs, which overlapped exactly. They both looked at him eagerly, the redhead twisting around to do so and drawing another gasp of delight from the blonde.

They were both open to him, pussies oozing with lubrication. Each promised endless pleasure, so ultimately he couldn't decide. Instead he positioned his cock between the two girls, so that he could feel a set of warm cunt lips on each side. And with a groan he thrust into the small sweaty gap between their bodies.

He wasn't quite fucking both of them at once, but they acted like it, crying out in delight and calling out his name. And the point between their bodies was sending him into spasms of pleasure himself. They pressed their hips together, squeezing his cock like a vice, and he promptly exploded.

It was a strange, double-bodied experience. He was at once detached from his orgasm, observing it from a distance, and entirely consumed by it, feeling an impossible level of pleasure flood his mind. This was, he was sure, better than even the best drug highs. Every inch of his flesh vibrated with joy and absolute contentment. But he was also acutely aware of the world around him, and especially the huge jets of cum that were exploding out of his oversized cock. The first burst left a pearly white trail along the girls' bodies before splashing against their busts. And then came a second, and a third, and a fourth, all equal to the first in volume and velocity. The detached part of Richard watched the hose-like performance of his virtual cock even as he could still feel the waves of ecstasy coursing through him.

He extracted himself from the two girls, who were now giggling and licking his cum off of each others' fingers. Their front sides were drenched in his emission. He was dizzy, and a little faint, but still rock hard.

"Oh yeah," said Quinn from inside a pile of female flesh. "That's another great about this program. You always stay hard."

Richard looked towards his two cum-drenched girls, staring back at him with that impossible mixture of innocence and lasciviousness, and then back down to his hard and hungry cock. He was beginning to like this world.

--

Kayleigh did not like their house. Or, to be more precise, her house -- she and Tom had identical units that connected through an interior door. Everything was comfortably arranged and generously lit, and it looked like a showroom model for a new suburb. The things that made a home -- the piles of clutter, the slow spread of photos and decorations, the weird gouges in the walls that each had a story behind them -- were completely absent. It felt cold and soulless.

So she stayed close to Tom, keeping one arm against his in awkward intimacy. Once again, she was startled at how quickly boredom could descend in such an unfamiliar situation. Their XP station was producing a small holographic news ticker. The items were in English, but they were basically incomprehensible, with all of their context unknown. It was like one of those perfectly grammatical sentences that made no sense. "Colourless green ideas sleep furiously" or something like that. In fact, she might have seen that one scrolling by between "Herrak-Iqular Trade Negotiations Break Down" and "Platero A. N. M. wins 10-B",

"You know," Tom said after a long period of staring at the flickering and floating green letters. "We could try one of those virtual reality things Caroline was talking about. One of the educational ones, or just something for entertainment."

"Those scare me," said Kayleigh. "I like being able to tell what's real and what's not."

Tom put his arm around her. She leaned into him, more out of habit than anything else, and let her hair fall across his shirt. "Then I guess there's no avoiding the big question. What do we do with the rest of our lives? Although I have to say, it's not a new question for me."

"I still know the answer," said Kayleigh. "I'm going to be a scientist. On Earth."

Tom looked at her without his usual levity. "So you really want to go home, then?"

"Of course. Don't you?"

He kissed Kayleigh on the head. "What I want doesn't matter. We're getting you home, and then I'll worry about myself. It might take a long time, and we're probably going to have to play their game for most of it. But I promise you that we'll get there."

Kayleigh felt a sudden surge of comfort. Finally, it seemed as though he understood her. He was a good guy, she thought. She couldn't remember why she had found him so dissatisfying in the past.

They lay there for a while, until their clothes started melting off them.

"What the hell?" said Tom.

Kayleigh stood up and tried to deal with the phenomena of her skirt crawling down her leg and forming a puddle, which quickly rushed out of the building. "I guess those were part of Wing -- I had almost forgotten. Jeez, that gave me a start though."

When she turned around she found that Tom was looking up at her with the same reverence he always regarded her naked form with. She giggled and did a bit of a twirl. "I have to say, of all the ways of getting a girl undressed that's probably the best I've heard of."

Tom threw up his hands. "Okay, I'll admit: this was all a convoluted ploy to get into your pants. Again, I suppose."

She shook her head, her loose brown hair flowing wavelike behind her bare shoulders. Her smile took a bit of effort, as it had gotten rusty lately, but it was absolutely genuine. "You men and your tricks. Well, what else can I do?"

Kayleigh took him by the hand and dragged him to his feet. She ran a hand along her boyfriend's side. He still felt soft and warm, maybe a bit chubby, but it was a comfortable softness that she could bury herself in. His skin was a familiar territory -- she could feel the bumps and strange isolated hairs that she knew almost instinctively now. It was something she hadn't found in Richard's arms, or Xanon's.

She continued dragging him up towards the bedroom, glancing back at him occasionally to see that cute stupefied expression he still got. As they went up the stairs, she made a show of wiggling her ass with each step. The feel of his eyes on her tickled.

Kayleigh wasn't really sure whose bedroom it was -- the ownership of the identical houses seemed so arbitrary, and she couldn't remember which one they had decided to rest in. But it didn't matter. It was a soft place to fall down on, spreading her naked body before Tom and taking in his own nakedness as he stood in the doorway, his thick cock standing erect, his boyish features locked into a dumb grin.

She smiled at him and said, as nicely as she could manage, "What are you waiting for, big boy?"

He started at her toes. His tongue flicked out and into the gap between her big toe and the others. She couldn't help but giggle at the sensation. Tom laid butterfly kisses all over her feet, then returned to take her big toe into his mouth. The contact wasn't doing a lot for Kayleigh, but the way he looked up at her... it was worshipful. That was the only way to describe it, and she wasn't even sure if that was a word, but she didn't have time to ponder it because he was slowly moving up her legs.

Her heel, her ankle, the thin bony part of her lower leg, that strange hollow between her thigh... all lit up with the sensation of wet warmth, a sensation that was spreading through her whole body. Kayleigh leaned back and let out a moan. She felt like rubbing her breasts. More than that, she felt like grabbing Tom by the hair and shoving him facefirst, or perhaps cockfirst, into her suddenly ravenous pussy. But she held off. She had to allow herself to be worshipped.

And now he was on her thigh. He seemed to take forever in planting his slow sucking kisses: first on one thigh, then the other, and then back to the first. Kayleigh moaned again, this time with more than a hint of frustration. She wanted him. He was so close to her that the top of head kept brushing against his wetness, but he seemed to this. Her sudden need made Kayleigh feel shocked and vulnerable, but that only made her hornier. But it was coming. It had to be. She felt its imminence, and it felt too massive to stop.

And then Tom laid his lightest kiss of all on her lower lips. Kayleigh squealed. His motions were slow and basic -- a light flick of the tongue up to her protruding clit, a fingertip wandering lazily around the rim of her cunt -- but after that taunting denial they all felt so intimate, so erotic. Kayleigh pushed herself off the mattress with her hands, trying to angle herself into his tongue. She begged for more, though looking back she couldn't remember if she used words.

Slowly he began increasing the tempo. He licked in irregular but firm circles and strokes. Perhaps, Kayleigh thought, he was writing something. If so, she felt glad to be his canvas. She pressed his head between her thighs, forming a tight triangle with her legs. Or maybe it was just to enjoy the feeling of his stubble against her skin. In any case, it only seemed to make Tom go faster and harder. Kayleigh threw her head back and howled.

Tom's tongue was marauding inside her now, lapping up her free-flowing nectar. It seemed to be everywhere at once -- simultaneously deep inside her and lovingly wrapped around her clit. Kayleigh grabbed onto her boyfriend's hair as she thrashed on the mattress, driving her pussy into his face for all she was worth. She wasn't quite sure where her orgasm began and ended, it being only a slight peak above the bliss she had already been feeling, but that strange, wet, satisfied sensation let her know that she had just come and come hard.

He was still lapping at her cunt, and the touch on that now too-sensitive part made her push his head away. "Easy boy," she said through a suddenly dry throat. "Come on up here."

"Don't need to ask me twice."

They kissed for a long while, but there was no urgency. Instead they just lay on their sides and intertwined. It made her feel like such a pansy, but Kayleigh really did like cuddling, especially the postcoital variety. It was simple human contact, and after a body-shattering experience it made her feel whole again. There was a comfort in another person's arms that Kayleigh could never rationally understand. Must be an evolutionary trait.

But this was not quite post-coital, as the hardness jabbing into her stomach suggested. She buried her head in Tom's hair and kissed his ear. "Fuck me slowly, will you?" He didn't get a chance to respond before she grabbed his cock and guided it into her wet passage. He let out a long breath, and there they were, as together as people could be.

They didn't move, not really, for a while. Kayleigh didn't want to lose the feeling of Tom against her, and didn't want to break the gaze that they were sharing. But she squeezed her legs together and did her best to clench and unclench her cunt around his cock. He had the half-pained, half-amazed expression that she knew meant pleasure. And then she felt his cock flex and swell within her, jerking upwards against her walls and her most sensitive spot, and she had to gasp. They both gave each other sly smiles. There was a rhythm to this, just like fucking, even though they were perfectly still.

But eventually Kayleigh wanted more. She was always the one who gave in during these erotic tests of patience, even when she had just come. It was only a slight movement against him, not even a thrust, much less a hump. But he returned it, after a pause, with a bit more added. And then she brought her ass back and slid forward on his cock, enjoying the slow in-and-out. Their rhythm picked up slowly but steadily, and each new increase in speed felt like it would be the one to break her.

Their legs were hopelessly entangled, and their arms were wrapped tightly around each other, holding on for dear life, so their motion was all hips, their two bodies colliding together at one central point. Kayleigh felt his cock sliding in and out with a steady rhythm and was beginning to feel that bunching of pleasure in her nether regions, combined with pricks of pleasure all over her body. "Oh, Jesus... that feels good..."

Her second orgasm came fairly quickly. She threw herself into their mutual thrusting and let her loud feline cries flood Tom's ears. She worked her way against him, contorting around his cock. She was beginning to feel less like a beloved human being and more like an animal.

Finally, the equilibrium gave way. Tom rolled over, pinning her to the mattress. He had abandoned tenderness and was driving into her slick pussy with wild, desperate thrusts. She dug her nails into his shoulders and baited on his frantic fucking. When he came they both cried out, and a shudder passed through them as though they were one body.

Afterwards they lay intricately knotted, occasionally toying with each others' sweaty and dishevelled hair. They found themselves giggling for no apparent reason. Kayleigh enjoyed the feeling of Tom's member slowly shrinking inside of her.

"I guess we should figure out the clothes situation pretty soon," said Tom.

"Probably," Kayleigh said as she nestled into the crook of his shoulder. "But can we just stay like this for a while?"

"Of course."

--

Richard dimly faded back into reality. He was lying on his back staring up at the perfectly even white ceiling. His body felt drained of any scrap of energy. He dimly became aware of his real physical form, sweat-drenched and weak compared to the virtual casanova he had just inhabited for -- how long had it been? Hours? Days? But there was no sign of stickiness around his crotch, or even hardness, from his copious and voluminous ejaculations.

Quinn was sitting up, his recovery faster than Richard's. "So what did you think?"

Richard managed to get sound through his mothballed throat. "I... I've never experienced anything like that. It was amazing. Just... an absolute sensation." It was, Richard thought, hedonism taken to its ultimate end. You couldn't really improve on it, only change its focus.

"And to think that you were only at double strength," said Quinn. "There's an exciting world ahead of you, my friend. You'll never want to touch a meatspace girl again."

"I don't know," said Richard. "I mean, real girls... it's different. It's another mind you can interact with, not just a set of orifices. Not that the orifices aren't great and all."

"You want a name? Conversation? A personality? A backstory? I've got the chip. There are a lot more complex scenarios, believe me. I just like to cut to the chase, personally."

Richard was too tired to pretend that he wasn't intrigued. After all, wasn't the pornography of an alien world as fascinating a subject as its geography? He should take in all the information he could. For science.

Quinn perched over him, grinning. "I've got some friends I think you should meet."