Not Alone Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," said Caroline. "Have a touch."

Kayleigh got to her feet and slowly walked towards Esh as if in a trance. She ran her hand along the feathers of his left wing, feeling their smooth texture. From up close he looked so majestic. When Esh stretched out his wing and tucked Kayleigh inside of it, she was amazed at the raw physicality of this ungainly creature. She ran her fingers through the short yellow fur of Esh's insides, feeling the incredible warmth that came from him. He had put his other wing around Caroline in the same fashion, and she was unashamedly nuzzling up to her lover and kissing his strange anatomy.

"There are about six female dendra to every male," said Caroline in between kisses. "Esh here is used to the idea of having a harem. I imagine he's felt quite unfulfilled with just little old me to pleasure him. But now things are looking up..."

With that, Caroline tugged at the knot of sashes around Esh's waist and let what passed for his clothing fall away. Kayleigh's eyes bugged out at the size of his cock. It was a pale yellow, the same colour as the feathers that surrounded it, and it maintained the same girth all the way through, with no bulbous head or notable ridges. And it had to be at least a foot long.

"Jesus," said Kayleigh as she continued to stare at the alien phallus.

"I know, right?" said Caroline with a hint of smugness. She tugged her blouse over her head and tossed it casually aside. Her clamshell bra soon joined it. Kayleigh couldn't help but stare at the other woman's thin torso and her petite, pert breasts, topped with joyful pink nipples. She hadn't realized before how beautiful Caroline was. Her hair, the colour of the insides of strawberries, fell down around her shoulders and cast an aura of fiery luminescence around her.

Caroline fell to her knees and began running her hand along Esh's cock. Esh made another one of those throaty noises in response, and Kayleigh could feel it passing through her, making her shudder and shiver as she pressed herself closer to his bulk. She tentatively reached out a hand and ran it along the hard black surface of his legs, never taking her eyes of the strange sight of Caroline enthusiastically jacking him off.

"Come here," said Caroline. "You try."

Kayleigh joined her friend on her knees in front of Esh's long penis. Up close, it looked almost dangerous in its size, but she felt a strange compulsion to touch it. And so touch it she did, at first lightly running her fingertips along its rubber-like surface, and then wrapping her fist around it and giving an experimental pump. Esh gave a coo of approval. She started stroking his cock slowly and lovingly. When a drop of precum appeared at the tip, she spread it around the glans and rubbed it into the skin in the way she remembered guys always liking. Kayleigh didn't know much about dendra anatomy, but if she was interpreting Esh's increasingly throaty cries right, she was doing a good enough job.

When Kayleigh had cheated in the past, with Richard and Xanon, it had felt like she was sliding into a dark inevitability. But this was different. Maybe it was just the wine, but she felt incredibly free, and saw no reason why she shouldn't reach out and grab that freedom by the hand -- or the cock, as it were. Instead of darkness, she was in a field of light.

She looked over at Caroline's beautiful breasts and realized that she was wearing too much clothing. So Kayleigh let go of Esh's cock and pulled her shirt over her head. Caroline quickly picked up the slack, lowering her head to her lover's crotch and sucking his dick into her mouth. Kayleigh watched with rapt fascination as Caroline's head bobbed up and down on the alien cock, her red hair bouncing behind her. Kayleigh found herself leaning in closer and closer.

Caroline released Esh's cock from her mouth and turned to Kayleigh, who had just now realized how close the two girls were to each other. And then they were kissing -- Kayleigh wasn't sure who had closed the little distance between them. Caroline's lips were urgent and passionate and tasted a bit of lemons. Kayleigh had never touched another woman intimately before, never had had more than idle thoughts about it, but here it just felt like another good idea. The next thing she knew, Caroline's arms were wrapped around her neck and her hands were fondling Caroline's breasts, which were fascinating in their slight difference from her own.

Esh cooed, and Caroline broke from Kayleigh with a bit of an embarrassed smile on her face. "I think he wants some attention." She jerked her head towards Esh's swollen cock, already slick with her saliva.

Kayleigh leaned in to take Esh in her mouth. As she got even closer his cock seemed even bigger, a pulsing pillar of masculinity. But she could at least fit a little bit in her mouth. And then a bit more. And then she managed to get halfway down the monstrous organ before the tip was butting the edge of her throat.

Using well-practiced skills, Kayleigh began bobbing up and down on Esh's cock. She kept her lips tightly pressed to his skin so that he could feel their soft strokes as they traversed the length of his dick. She swirled her tongue around his smooth length, creating a smorgasbord of sensation that she knew no man -- human or otherwise -- could resist.

"He's gonna come," Caroline said, giggly. Kayleigh released Esh from her mouth with a pop. She and Caroline both wrapped a hand around Esh's phallus and stroked up and down in tandem, looking up at him expectantly. With a shrill cry that startled Kayleigh, he began spurting from his cock. It wasn't like human ejaculate -- it was translucent, and had the scent and texture of an uncooked egg white. And it was much more copious than any human man's orgasm. Kayleigh felt the first gush land across her face before Caroline jerked Esh's cock over towards her and let him paint her tits with his strange seed. It looked so nice that Kayleigh made sure her chest was the recipient of his next torrent, the biggest one yet. She felt as though she had been splattered with a bucket of the stuff, covering her in a warm gooey layer. Caroline ended up with the next spurt in her hair, and another blast of ejaculate sprayed onto the carpet. Esh shuddered to a stop, as what remained of his cum poured out of his cock as though it was a faucet.

"Holy shit," said Kayleigh.

"I know, right?" said Caroline. "I go through a lot of dry-cleaning. You should feel him go off inside you! It's like fucking a fire hose. Er, in a good way."

Kayleigh looked down at her torso, splattered in dendra cum. "How are we going to get all of this off."

"I have an idea." Caroline leaned down and, with a naughty smile on her face, licked a small patch of cum off Kayleigh.

The two girls got thoroughly clean.

--

Tom had unplugged himself from the XP system an hour ago and had spent the time since laying on the couch, trying to take it all in. There was just so much out there. Hundreds, if not thousands of species, each with as much history, art, and life as humans. He had spent the day climbing the galaxy's largest volcano, riding an insectoid alien through the Vultari deserts, and getting a fly-on-the-wall's view of the founding of the Galactic Federation. Real life was a bit of a disappointment after that, even a real life as strange as the one he was now immersed in.

Kayleigh came in, humming. She looked positively refreshed, and Tom wondered if there were health spas on this planet. "What were you up to?"

"Oh, not much. Just visiting the neighbours."

Tom smiled. "It's good to see you happy. I was worried you were going to sulk in your room until the end of time."

"Well, it's good to be happy." Kayleigh leaned in and gave him a kiss. She tasted strange -- a little citrus-y. And wafting around her shoulders was the distinct scent of egg.

12