Not Always As They Appear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those words, she stepped back and began to walk around the room. Moving to music only she cold hear. Her hips moving from side to side...hypnotically. I took a deep breath and sat back -- watching her every move. Allowing myself to just be in the moment. My arousal growing. Getting harder and harder as her show for me continued. I'd never seen anything like this. Nobody had ever walked, pranced like this for me to admire. I couldn't help myself as I slowly began to caress the bulge in my pants. Getting so hard. And, as I caressed, Alex began to smile.

"Take it out for me. Please let me see it?" she asked with her lips slightly pouted.

I hesitated again. A bit unsure. I had never been a part of locker room talk. I had never compared size or anything. What if I didn't measure up? So many doubts. She walked over to me...ran her finger along the bulge in my pants and softly asked me again, her lips at my ear -- almost touching them as she whispered to me. The moisture of her breath. The ever so slight friction of her lips. Swallowing hard, I unzipped my pants. Opened my belt and unbuttoned my pants. Slowly I brought out my hard cock.

Glistening in the dim light with a drop of precum on the tip. Alex ran her thumb over the tip to get it...and then licked her thumb.

"MMMMMmmmm. Perfect. And, you are the perfect size," she said as she wrapped her fingers around, or almost around my cock. She slowly stroked it a few times which only made me even harder.

"And, you are so nice and big."

"Oh, please..."

She looked at me as she continued to caress and stroke. A bit worried and then amazed.

"You really have no idea, do you? You are you are perfect. Eight inches I think...just perfect."

I could only look at her. I didn't know what to say to this beautiful woman with my cock in her hand. Her thumb pressing down on the slit causing me to moan. Her crimson nail running along the tip...now just behind the head. Exquisite. She knelt to the floor. Her hair flowing around my cock hiding it in a curtain as she lowered her lips. I watched them part as her tongue came out. And then I felt it. Warm, wet velvet sliding over my skin. The moan that escaped my lips was long, low and heartfelt. Never before had I felt like a King -- and at that moment I felt like I ruled the world.

Alex' tongue swirling over the head. Her gentle sucking making me harder. Now feeling her lips slide down...down...down...taking me almost to the base...and then slowly backing off. Licking the head as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes -- warm...caring, exotic, erotic and teasing. Promising a pleasure that I had never known.

She took off my shoes...socks. I wanted to feel her mouth on me again...my cock standing out wet from her lips and tongue. Do you know that kind of desire that is hot...that is pure...that so few ever feel? That is not based solely on lust, but is fueled by caring? Passion that comes alive? At that moment I knew I was among the privileged.

Alex slid my pants down my legs and off. Then, as she looked at me, she slowly ran her hands up my legs feeling the skin, hair and muscle. Her nails touching the skin and marking a trail in my tan. It wasn't any kind of pain -- only pleasure. Her eyes looking at me...examining me...knowing me. Her hair falling on my legs and caressing me. If I knew of a way to stop time, I would have. The world had truly ceased to exist except in this living room in Charleston.

She slid my boxers down my legs and threw them to one side. Turning to look at me and spreading my legs open. I had never felt so exposed and vulnerable, but also desired and wanted. The tension and arousal was more than I had ever known. My cock standing hard. Feeling like it had grown another inch. Nobody had ever made me so very masculine.

Alex crawled between my legs. Her hands caressing my thighs; her nails gliding along the sensitive skin of my inner thigh. I didn't want to breathe for fear I was in a dream, and yet I knew my breathing was ragged and rough. I reached out and ran my fingertips along her cheek and across her lips. As they crossed her lips, she opened her mouth and took my index finger. She began to suck on it slowly; she began to slide her lips over it...as she formed the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Have you ever been fortunate enough to see a smile from one who truly cares for you; cares about you; and, desires you even more? I did at that moment.

Her hand reached out to my balls. Squeezing them...rolling them. My moans only made her smile and squeeze a bit harder. I couldn't believe it - I felt like my cock was made of granite; of steel. And, it was all her doing. I had stopped thinking about anything else except Alex, the beautiful woman in front of me.

Her tongue started up my cock from the base. Starting on my balls she licked her way up my length and them moaning as she covered the head with her lips. I felt her moan vibrate through my body. God, I was trembling. Gripping the arms of the chair. Where was she taking me? What was she doing to me? The pleasure so very intense as she sucked on the head, moaned as she stroked me.

I couldn't help myself. My hips began to move. At first slowly and deliberately. I didn't want to gag her. Then...I couldn't take it any longer. My hips began moving faster. I had to cum. My hands going to her head...wrapping my fingers in her soft, thick hair. Now, I just wanted to fuck her mouth. I needed release...needed to cum. The need was never so great. So urgent. Sucking on me...stroking...a finger playing against my ass...then sliding in. Oh, God...God...God.

My moan was primal as I began to cum. To shoot deep into her mouth. Down her throat. Shooting deeply and over and over. Her sucking continuing...pulling every drop from me. Her moan fueling my trembling...quivering...feeling weak and strong. Nothing held back. Nothing left to give to Alex.

After a moment she lifter her head...lips releasing my cock. Looking at me with my warm cream on her lips and smiling. Rising, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. Her tongue, which had just been on my cock was now in my mouth. She was sharing my cream with me...a surprise...but one which I took and swallowed. The kiss went on and on...I couldn't get enough of Alex. I was still hungry for her...my breathing still ragged. She moved her body between my legs. Leaning into me. Her panties rubbing against my still hard cock.

We broke the kiss. Now holding her close. Alex' face on my shoulder. Her hair against my face. Breathing hard, but trying to relax. Trying to come down. Her lips now at my ear...softly whispering,

"Thank you...thank you."

I held her a bit tighter. Not wanting to let go of her or for the moment to end.

"You are still hard," she whispered, "I wonder what we are going to do with that?"

...and there was still more to the night.

12