Not An Accident Ch. 04

Story Info
Did I go too far?
2.5k words
4.49
44.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

This is the fourth installment in the "Not an Accident" series. It really is best if you start from the first chapter. I appreciate all votes and comments.

I certainly had a good deal to think about. Depending on how I looked at it, things were either turning out great or I was on the precipice of a real disaster. Meeting Karen and then having her discover me naked on my patio was awesome. Learning that she was intrigued and then initiating the bet with me was even better, despite the fact that she claimed fidelity and devotion to her boyfriend. Taking a risk to jerk off for her, only to learn that it was her younger sister who was watching was something I never would have imagined. When the extent of my kinkiness came to light, instead of crawling into a hole I masturbated for the two of them and wound up getting my picture taken with a hand full of cum as I disappear into my bathroom. That's quite a highlight reel for just a few days.

After Kim snapped my picture, I scrambled into the bathroom. I washed my hands and took a hot washcloth to clean up my thighs and groin. I'd certainly made a mess and, while the cum was easy to clean up, I wondered how big a mess I'd made otherwise and what to do about that. I thought about wrapping a towel around me to walk back into my living room to get my shorts and started to laugh. It seemed a little late for modesty but then I considered the photo that Kim took. I decided it was better to use the towel. It turns out that my precaution was unnecessary as the girls had let themselves out while I was in the bathroom.

Great! Part of me was relieved to not have to face them right away but it left me wondering what they were doing. Was my photo being shared with all their friends? Had my image been uploaded onto some website that women would giggle at? For that matter, there was no context there to indicate that I'd just enjoyed one of the hottest experiences of my life with two attractive young women. This picture could wind up anywhere. A more confident guy would know that with a few simple changes to the story he could spin that photo into a trophy of a great exploit. In my current state of mind it was more likely to be just photographic evidence of what a pervert I was.

I slept fitfully that night and wondered what the new day would bring. I needed to talk to Karen and Kim to learn if they looked on the previous night with revulsion or if it was something else for them. I was physically uncomfortable as I waited for our next meeting. This was not the tingly anticipation of a hoped for sexual encounter. This was the waiting outside the principal's office type of feeling.

I didn't have too long to wait as Karen arrived at the pool shortly after lunch. Kim was not with her. It was time to learn my fate. As I made my way around the corner of the privacy wall I could see Karen looking in my direction. She had pulled up in a lounge chair near one of those umbrella tables. She really looked great in that bikini.

She waived and said, "Hey there," with a cheerful little wave.

Some relief started to creep in but there was still a knot in my stomach. I walked across the pool area to her and sat down in a chair between her and the table. I put my towel on the table.

"How's it going?" I began. Once again I was fearful of raising the topic.

"Good," she replied. "Derek says thanks, by the way."

The temporary relief disappeared when she said that. All I needed was her boyfriend finding out about our escapades.

"Derek? Why is Derek thanking me?"

"He didn't really say that, silly. He would have if he'd known why I practically raped him last night. I don't know what came over me...well I guess that's not true. I know exactly why I was so horny. I practically had to kick Kim out so I could jump Derek."

It never dawned on me that Karen might react that way. I was starting to feel better again.

"So it got pretty crazy, eh?" I asked.

"Yeah, sex with Derek is always pretty good but last night was lots of fun."

Karen had a big grin on her face. I was feeling better and better about how this was turning out. At least now I knew how Karen felt about the previous night.

"What about Kim?" I ventured.

"She sounded a bit frustrated this morning, to be honest. It was a long drive home last night and when she got there she was disappointed to learn that the photo she took of you was all blurry and too dark."

I couldn't believe my luck. I'd really been sweating having that incriminating photo out there.

"I was a little concerned about that photo. What do you think Kim would have done with that photo?" I asked Karen.

She laughed and said, "I know what she would have done with it last night! She would have held that phone in one hand while her other hand was very, very busy."

"You're not serious," I replied.

"Damn straight. That's exactly what she would have done," Karen said.

"Should you be telling me this, Karen? Wouldn't Kim be pissed if she knew?"

"I suppose she wouldn't be thrilled but we don't need to tell her, do we?"

Karen giggled and winked at me. As much as I respected the fact that she wanted to stay true to Derek, there was a part of me that wished things might be different. This was a fun gal and I would have loved to jump her. The fear I'd felt was gone and I was starting to get horny again.

Then another thought occurred to me. "Maybe you should have just sent Kim over to my place."

"Yeah, you would have loved that, wouldn't you? I hate to tell you, though. I think you've run into a family of monogamists. Kim has a boyfriend, too. He's away at school otherwise he likely would have gotten jumped the same way Derek was," Karen laughed.

"She's got a boyfriend, eh? Boy, a guy just can't catch a break, can he?" I complained. "Still, it might be better this way. It would be rather awkward telling people how Kim and I met if we wound up in a relationship."

"You're right. I have trouble seeing our interlude as the opening scene of a Sandra Bullock romantic comedy," Karen agreed. "I'll bet that your rather casual attitude towards nudity might strike a chord with some women, though. You are an attractive guy and if you don't mind my saying so, you've got a nice dick, too. Actually it's true whether you mind my saying so or not."

"I'm not quite sure what to make of you, Karen. You're something else. I can honestly say I've not met anyone quite like you."

"What can I tell you? I like what I like. If I wasn't with Derek I might have had a very different reaction that first day. I might not have sent you alone into your apartment with that erection. I might have decided to deal with it myself. I found that very appealing."

"You're killing me. You know that, don't you?" I groaned.

"Are you uncomfortable again? There's probably a nice hard dick hiding in those shorts. I'll bet that's why you've been leaning so far forward in your chair this afternoon," she teased.

"I have been trying to be discreet but if you must know...yes, I am hard as a rock," I admitted.

She lowered her voice and said, "I'll bet you'd like nothing better than to jerk off for me again right here, wouldn't you?"

"Not here...let's go inside," I suggested.

She shook her head, "Right here, right now."

I glanced around. I was in agony. "I don't want to get caught."

She knew I was weakening and that it wouldn't take much more encouragement. "There's nobody around," she assured me. "There's a wall behind us and we'll hear or see anybody entering the pool area before we can get caught."

Still, I hesitated.

She was relentless and said, "I want to see your cock in the sunlight again and have you shoot your load all over."

Who can say no to that? I raised my hips and slid out of my shorts. I placed them on the table next to me and leaned back. True to form my dick sprang straight up. Karen shifted onto her side so she could face me. It seemed like I'd been in a near constant state of arousal for the last week. I paused for a moment and watched Karen staring at my cock. Then I took it in my hand and started stroking it. She was watching intently as she unconsciously licked her lips. She was lying on that lounge chair with her head less than three feet away from my cock. There was a slight breeze that felt great on my balls. I backed off the firm stroke I had going and lightly traced my fingers up and down the shaft. I would have loved for Karen's resolve to break and have her grab my cock or slowly wrap her lips around it. Karen was pressing her legs together and was visibly squirming. She slowly reached down between her legs but kept her fingers outside her bikini bottoms. It was clear she was enjoying herself as much as I was but had some lines she didn't wish to cross. It never dawned on me that I might be able to tease her the same way she teased me. I wasn't going to draw this out too long. She'd been teasing me since I walked out there.

Before I could bring myself to the point of no return I heard the gate open at the other end of my row of apartments and knew someone was about to enter the courtyard. The gate was about twenty feet from the corner of the apartments at which point they'd be able to see the pool area. There were three possibilities. Whoever was there might be headed to any of a number of the apartments on our side of the pool or they could be headed to the laundry room which could also be accessed from a door on this side about fifty feet away. The third option was that they might be headed for the pool itself and that would be disastrous. There was no time to put my shorts on so I just pulled my towel into my lap and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees.

Both Karen and I gazed towards the end of those apartments to see what our fate was. An attractive young woman with dark hair appeared carrying a laundry basket. I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she'd be heading to the laundry room and would have no reason to do more than glance our way. My towel would provide me enough cover at the distance she would pass.

I'd seen the gal before but had never spoken to her. She looked our way and then waived.

"Hey Karen," she called.

"Ah shit," I said under my breath.

"Hi, Julie," Karen called back.

She altered course and started heading our way. I adjusted the towel in my lap and groaned, preparing for the worst. She stopped before reaching us though as she remembered her laundry.

"I want to talk to you about something but I can do that after I get this load of laundry started," Julie said.

She glanced at me sitting in my chair with a towel in my lap. That didn't register but then her eyes shifted to my shorts sitting on the table top. She looked back at me and then Karen and then back at the shorts. Karen followed her gaze and saw my shorts. She just smiled.

"I have another load in there that I need to move to the dryer and then get this load started. I shouldn't be more than five minutes," Julie said. "Will you still be here?"

Karen assured her that she would. Julie glanced back at my shorts and then again at me and then Karen.

"I'll be back soon," she said as she turned.

Karen turned back as Julie reached the door of the laundry.

"Finish. You've got time and one of us should get off," Karen said.

I knew it was insane but I couldn't help myself. I moved the towel down in front of me and grabbed my still throbbing cock. It was just as sensitive as it was when Julie entered the courtyard. The hungry look on Karen's face helped to send me over the top. It wasn't long before I shot four long wads of cum into my towel and collapsed. I really had no time to lay back and savor the feeling like I normally would. I wiped myself off and scrambled back into my shorts.

"I should go," I said while still trying to catch my breath.

"No you should stay and let me introduce you to Julie," Karen answered.

Before our debate went any further, Julie emerged from the laundry room. The point was moot and I couldn't very well scurry away. I was at least relieved to know that I'd managed to get my shorts on. When Julie returned she glanced at me...in my shorts...and the towel on the table...and then at Karen. Julie got a knowing smile on her face.

Karen decided this would be a good time to introduce us. I stood up to say hi and paused for just a second. I dropped my right hand back to my side and reached out with my left hand to shake. Knowing what my right hand had just been involved in it seemed like the right thing to do.

Julie smirked and said, "Oh, you're left handed."

"I suppose I'm ambidextrous when it seems more appropriate." That was all I could think of to say. Sure it was lame but it was better than to explain how that gesture showed what a gentleman I am(nice to meet you Julie...I didn't want to shake hands with my right because I was just jerking off with it) It would be tough to make that case under the circumstances.

"I should leave you ladies to have your chat. I've got an appointment to get to," I lied. "Julie, it was nice meeting you." Turning to Karen I said, "I'll see you later. Tell Derek hello for me and that there's no need for him to thank me. I was happy to do it."

largefan
largefan
299 Followers