Not as Gay as I Thought

Story Info
First and last Experience with a men.
1.9k words
4.18
33.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmjsm
jsmjsm
23 Followers

Hi all,

Thanks for all the feedback you've left on my stories. Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything, but this will tell you why.

I know that there are a lot of men like me who, even though they're firmly attracted to women, are still curious about what it could be like with another man. For a few years now I've had a fantasy of having sex with another man, particularly giving blowjobs.

A lot of times when I masturbate, I think about sucking another man's dick. Sometimes I even imagine taking it up the ass, but that's a lot more rare than my blowjob fantasies. Usually I feel guilty when I'm done and think it's crazy.

When I started to write my fantasies on this website it was mostly a way to get all of those dirty ideas out of my head, a catharsis, some might call it. I didn't expect to get the positive comments and emails I ended up getting, and I was happy to see that at least some people share my interest. It actually gave me the courage to go farther and start chatting online with gay men.

To tell you the truth, I quickly found it boring. Most of the guys just wanted to have somebody watching them masturbate, and that doesn't turn me on at all. But there was this one idea that kept taking over my mind and I believed that I was ready to give it a try, so I didn't want to give up so soon. Of course my major issue was discretion, so all the bars, clubs and things like that were out of the equation.

I went online and I tried different websites, posted ads with different pictures of my body, but I didn't find anything interesting. So I finally realized the easiest way-- a certain classified website... I don't know if I can name it here, but most of you will have heard of the "list of Craig", yes?

For my work, I was supposed to travel but I had the possibility of a layover weekend in Florida. For me it was ideal as I was in a city where I knew nobody, I was in a big hotel and I had two days to do what I had to do.

So here begins the story of this first time that might be the last.

I posted the ad on Tuesday night for a Friday night encounter, and the text was more or less this:

"Hi guys,

32 year old guy will be available this friday night at hotel XXX for his first experience.

Really want to suck you and maybe more.

Send me a message with a picture."

I had my own pic, one without my face in it, of course.

I received answers from guys of every age and race, from skinny to chubby. Most of them were more bottom as opposed to top, nothing that interested me. Then on Thursday, I found a message that looked promising.

The guy was in his forties, in shape, with a nice hairy chest. But most importantly, he had a very nice cock; not too long, but thick and really beautiful. I responded to him with interest, and we exchanged numbers to call each other on Friday afternoon.

On Friday, I was having second thoughts. I was really nervous and regretting that I had agreed to meet this guy. I thought about bailing, but in the end I headed to the hotel.

He didn't call me until I was already checked in and I was almost relieved that he had forgotten me. He told me that he was leaving his office and he would be at the hotel in 20 minutes.

I really was considering telling him not to come, but I was at the same time excited by the prospect of sucking this guy after so many years of fantasy. I gave him my room number and told him that I was waiting for him.

I set on my bed and just waited, checking the time every 5 seconds. When he finally knocked on the door I think I was never so close to getting a heart attack as that moment. My legs were shaking, my mouth was dry, my hands damp. I opened the door.

The guy looked pretty much like he did in his picture. He wore a regular business suit, all the better to blend in, and good news! He had a six-pack of beer in hand. I let him make himself comfortable on the couch and we started talking about the weather, the traffic, the usual fascinating subjects. He seemed like a nice guy, I decided as we drank a couple beers. I could almost forget the fact that he was here to have his dick sucked.

Suddenly he clapped his hands together and asked, "Should we start?"

"Yeah, I guess," I answered.

Just as normal as you please, he stood up and started undressing. It felt like I had hardly blinked before he was standing there with nothing on but his briefs. I was in shock, I think. I didn't move one inch during the whole process.

Then he asked me, "Do you want me to remove it, or would you prefer to do it?"

I said, "Whatever you want." At this moment I felt totally lost-- this guy was making it look so natural that it was impossible for me to react. He removed his briefs, and finally I had a good look at his semi-erect cock. It looked just as the picture had promised. He walked closer, stroking himself, and simply presented it to me as I kneeled on the floor.

I stayed frozen for a few more seconds, but then I finally started giving my first blowjob. I have to confess that I was hard as hell, and I really enjoyed the first minutes.

It was like discovering a new toy. I touched, licked, and sucked every inch of his cock and balls, and I even tried to deepthroat. But soon I got bored, taking no pleasure whatsoever. My cock had even gone soft. But I continued trying to do it the best I could, and honestly, I think the guy was happy. My only concern was not letting him come in my mouth, as I wasn't ready for that. But when the guy is holding your head there with both hands, you don't really have a choice in the matter. As soon as he came, I ran to the bathroom and almost puked.

I took a nice long shower, hoping the guy would be gone when I was done. I tied a towel around my waist and went back inside the room. To my surprise he was still there, naked on the bed, watching TV and having a beer.

I remained standing for a while, then decided to move to the couch.

"It was a good first round, no?" he said.

"Yes, thank you."

"Do you want to get room service before round two?"

Fuck. He wasn't ready to leave. It reminded me of the story I wrote about the tranny, except this was real life...

"Let's go for round two. I have some work to do." I was ready to give him another blowjob-- that didn't disgust me, but his lack of interest in me did a little.

I knelt down on the bed in front of and started to masturbate him. His hand pushed my head down after a minute and I began to suck him again. His free hand started to touch my back and my chest, and play with my nipples. I have to confess that my nipples are very sensitive, and I did get some pleasure from it. But I'd reached the conclusion that sucking was really not my thing, and I was hoping that this would be over soon.

But this guy was not ready to let it go. His hand started moving closer to my dick. He said, "My little whore. Come in with me, I want to show you something."

Despite my semi-erect cock, I was now sure of my heterosexuality and that the rest was only fantasy. Good boy that I was, though, I followed the order.

When I moved closer to him, he started to kiss me with a lot of tongue. I didn't really like it, but it wasn't as bad as I would have thought. But when he moved on to kissing my neck, my nipples, and further, I was feeling pretty weird, starting to feel like a woman. For a moment I thought he was going to give me a blowjob; it would have been a benchmark for me. But unfortunately, that was not his goal. His goal was my virgin asshole!

Okay, blowjobs are one thing, assfucking is another. I was having a mini-war in my head. On one hand I liked the idea of being fucked, and on the other hand I was scared of the pain. But when he started playing with my asshole, it wasn't as bad as I expected; the first moments were quite nice, actually. Rather quickly he got 2 fingers inside of me, and there was still no pain. The sensation of being open like that was very nice and I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. Eventually he decided that I was ready to receive him and he made me get in the doggystyle position while he put on a condom and got some lube.

I had, of course, fantasized about being taken like this so by now I really was looking forward to getting fucked. When he placed his cock at my asshole and started to push inside me, I think I screamed like a girl. But I still liked it, receiving him like this, and when he was all in he took a few seconds to let my ass get use of the dimension of his cock.

It was hardly painless, but so far I was enjoying this more than sucking him off, and when he started to move in and out of my tight ass I liked it even more. I have to confess that even though it was not as amazing as I have read in lot of stories, it was a very nice sensation.

After a few minutes he was ready to come so he pulled out of my ass, removed his condom and came all over my back. The guy was so pleased with himself. He gave my ass a big slap and called me a "good bitch".

I really understand why women think we're assholes sometimes.

Once again, I left for the bathroom to take a shower. I was really happy to have realized my fantasy, and I couldn't stop laughing about what I had done. The guy entered the bathroom behind me, fully dressed. He took a leak and as I was getting in the shower, he kissed me and pinched my ass. He told me to call him when I wanted another session. And then, at last, he left.

I slept so well that night, like after a good massage. In the end, I was really happy to have tried this fantasy. I felt more secure now, and I decided that that was the first and last time for me. I was definitely looking forward to having sex with a woman.

If you have the same fantasy and if, like me, you had to try it, I would be interested to know how your experience went.

Thanks for reading.

jsmjsm
jsmjsm
23 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I woke up horny today so I fucked myself with my fingers as I got out of bed. Then I found your story and got so excited I got out my long John and started to stretch myself out to fit it in. Pinched my nipples until they hurt and that's all it took, next thing was it was going deep enough till I pushed back against it ! Oh my the wild lust your story gave me, it went up my bowels inch by inch, all 13 inches of it. My cock was limp by now but the cum just kept squirting out. Thank You !

Evie_grapesEvie_grapesabout 9 years ago
appreciate the honesty. made me giggle

Very liberating to read a honest account of someone's new sexual experiences. At least now that you've tried it you don't have to wonder what if? To be honest though I think nearly everyone gets curious and hot thinking about same gender sex. But only the brave ones put the fantasy to reality I guess. Maybe you would of prefered to be the one in charge? Getting a man to go down on you or the one fucking him?

PeachyBlossomPeachyBlossomover 9 years ago
Confessions of an Auto-Sexual

Thanks for sharing an honest story of self-discovery.

I wonder that the extent of my homosexuality stems from boredom, inadequate physical intimacy, sexual fixation, and a fantasy born from regular masturbation that would more appropriately be termed auto-sexuality; wishing I could suck my own dick and fuck myself up the ass. I have zero attraction to guys, but find myself having gay fantasies before and during masturbation. I've looked at gay porn, but I'm extremely picky. I really can only handle fairly feminized gay porn; no faces, no hair, smooth, sinuous poses. Also, there’s a moment right before I come, where I switch to a heterosexual fantasy. If I happen to be looking at gay porn, I have to look away at that moment, and when I’m done coming I feel so solidly heterosexual that I can’t believe what I was just getting off to. I mean, I feel really grossed out. It’s so weird. Like a temporary split personality.

I had a friend when I was 13 years old. One time I came over to his house and found him looking at porn and masturbating. He didn't stop really. He invited me to join him. It's difficult to imagine how that conversation went, but somehow I joined him and laying next to each other on his king size bed looking at porn (mostly Penthouse) became a regular thing. He explained how to ejaculate. I had had wet dreams, but never caused myself to ejaculate before.

He wanted to feel my dick one time so I let him. There didn't seem to be anything overtly sexual about the way it happened. He just remarked that it felt smaller. Then I was curious and asked to feel his, and I remarked that it felt bigger than mine. That was it.

He did suggest taking a bath or shower together, but we never did. One time we were at my house and I was about to get in the shower when he came in the bathroom naked to join me, but my 7 year old brother had followed his lead and was also naked and about to join me. I kicked both of them out of the bathroom!

On another occasion he and I got really drunk (still, to this day, the most drunk I've ever been). We skinny-dipped in his grandparent's pool that night, after some unsuccessful attempts to get his female cousin and her girlfriend to join us. We were horsing around and I struck upon the idea of sucking each other's dicks. I suggested it, and he agreed, but only on the condition that the person sucking would be under water (maybe he was afraid of being seen). It went a lot like touching each other's penises. Being under water meant it didn't last long. I went down first for one breath, and then him. I went down again, but when I came back up he was done with it and was walking away in hip high water. I was probably kind of turned on. I grabbed his waste and slammed my erection between his legs at his anus. He laughed and said, “ow!”, while pulling away. I was getting more drunk by the second (I'd had something like 12 ounces of brandy and scotch mixed together probably 10-15 minutes previous to this point). I begged him to come back and kiss me, but he just kept walking away, out of the pool and back to the house. I made it back to the house, but puked laying on the floor, and puked once more somewhere else in his grandparents' house while he was trying to sneak me past the adults. Eventually I ended up laying on the couch with a bowl that I puked in again, dozing to rerun episodes of the Twilight Zone.

Four of us squeezed into the cab of his step-dad’s small pick-up for the ride home that night; his step-dad, his mom, then me, and on my right, my friend. His mom was really drunk too, and she was flirting with me, and every time she did, my friend would elbow me hard. We got back to his place and passed out. The next morning, with a massive hangover, I had to go home and help my brother and my brother’s friend build a fence in the hot sun in our family’s back yard. The worst!

My friend had always been a bit domineering, and liked to make me look stupid, especially on the basketball court. The way he was treating me in the car ride home from his grandparents’, and all the other times he disrespected me came to a head in the embarrassment of what happened in the pool that night and I decided I wanted our friendship to end. It took a couple stern confrontations, but eventually he left me alone.

That was around the beginning of 8th grade. I had french-kissed a girl before our friendship ended (in front of his house, coincidentally). By the end of 8th grade I had caressed the breasts, french-kissed, and rubbed the pussy of the girl who lived across the street from me. By the end of the 9th grade I had my first serious relationship with a girl. She was on the pill and we had quite a bit of intercourse during the 9 months we dated.

I’ve never been with a guy, and what my friend and I did could really only be termed a potential lead up to gay sex. (One time he also said to me, casually, “I’m not gay, but if I was, I’d want to be gay with you”. When I put that question to myself, funny enough, I came up with some other male classmate who I hardly knew.) What actually happened and what we talked about doing (showering together) though, has been the source of some intensely erotic fantasies, which, over the years, have been greatly embellished.

Besides the auto-sexual fantasy (the most frequent theme of my sexual dreams is self-fellatio) I wonder that I have just over-internalized the female experience, so that what I really want has more to do with a subconscious desire to connect deeper with women (experiencing their experience) than wanting to be with men. (One of the most bizarre sexual dreams I’ve had was one in which I was a women in first person, having heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position. My dream created the most believable sensation of what vaginal penetration would feel like. It was so weird. I could see my breasts as I was looking down between my legs at my bush and at the penis entering me.)

When I’m in a sexual relationship with a woman, I’m so much less obsessed with sex. If my partner and I have sex every two to three weeks, that’s plenty. I don’t masturbate when I’m in a relationship, and I don’t have sexual fantasies (I also drink a lot less frequently, and almost never beyond a light buzz). But when I’m not getting any sex, it seems like having sex is the most important thing, and I’m fantasizing about it a lot. Masturbation is my primary sleep aid. When I’m in a relationship, 60 seconds of cuddling next to a warm body and a kiss good night is enough to put me in the right mental state for sleep.

Long story, short: damn, I need a girlfriend!! (Life has gotten so busy, and the older I get the harder it is to meet and get to know new people.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exciting

i also i fantasied about someone fucking me like the one who fuck its amazing i like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Makes sense

Coming from a reversed side of things, I tried dating the opposite sex. I've been hit on by active people yet it didn't phase me. You went in not only open-minded, but enthusiastic. Sexuality is a complicated thing, if the same can happen to people about mundane things like food and actives, surely the same applies to sex.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
It's Not Gay, It's Just Sex My brother-in-law and I learn to satisfy each other.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Taken for the First Time Ch. 01 An older man takes a willing first timer all the way.in Gay Male
More Stories