Not Done Yet

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.7k words
4.17
10k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip and get on all fours on the bed." After coming into the room, I eagerly obey. Climbing onto the bed facing the loft window, on all fours as instructed. Coming up behind me, You slap my ass before binding one ankle with the other, securing my legs tightly together. Slapping my ass harder this time, creating a sting, making me moan a little. Another binding gets added, this time around my thighs.

I wiggle a little, testing my restraints. My ass pointing higher in the air as my back begins to arch. You chuckle as always, knowing what my body movements mean without me having to say anything. A soft squirting noise alerts me to the fact that lube is involved somewhere in Your plans for today's session.

The bed shifts as You climb back on and I feel the cool jelly coated tip of the discombobulator sliding into me. I gasp a little as I feel it stretch my cunt as You slide it deep with one solid thrust. Without having to be told, I clench around it tightly in an effort to keep it deep. "That's my good girl," You praise, a smile evident in Your tone.

Leaning down, You nibble my neck..that sensitive spot where it meets my shoulder. I moan a little louder and turn towards You, meeting Your lips with my own.

Nipping at your tongue and moaning when You repeat the motion. Your mouth descends as You trail warm wet kisses down my spine. Pausing mid-back, You place a candle there. "Be very still or it'll spill."

I tense and hold myself extremely still so as to not spill the hot wax. Although I know it will feel so very good against my skin. I recall the memory of the last time we played with the wax and the thought makes me cream against the toy.

You retreat and return quickly. Placing items on the bed before reaching between my legs and turning the wand on high. I gasp as the vibrations begin...my clit already sensitive and my cunt already aching. You wiggle the toy a little and I gasp again. The jostling makes the candle shift a little, spilling a few drops of the liquid wax. I moan and arch my back, thus causing more wax to fall. I won't be able to stand this much longer. Between the wax and wand...my body is tense. All I want to do is beg for Your cock and to cum for You. Little do I know this is only just the beginning.

Picking up the flogger, You swing...connecting with my upper thighs. I gasp out loud and shift a little. You swing again and again, never hitting the same spot twice. Every moment causes the wax to drip, now creating a pool on my back with strips of red wax down my sides as it runs down and chills mid path. I try to remain as still as I can, but I fail. The vibrations against my clit and against my g-spot are too much. I pant, practically purrring as I edge. "Please, Daddy...I need to cum for You." "Mmmm, how bad?" "Mmmmmm...so bad Daddy...please let me cum for You," I beg as the trembling intensifies...I breathe deep breaths in, trying to slow the edge.

But once again You had other plans. You jar the wand, slamming it deeper and pressing it harder against my clit. "Cum for me." I cry out and begin to quiver. Back arching and ass raising higher off the bed. Moments pass and I am able to breathe again. "Thank you, Master."

"I'm not done with you yet." I shiver as the vibrations against my very sensitive clit are almost painful at this point. I wiggle a little and feel myself cream once more. You replace the sting of the flogger with the cane. Even with the first strike, my body quivers. The cane is an entirely different sort of pain. While the flogger is soft and fluid as it connects with my skin, the cane is hard...harsh and unwielding. This pain borders punishment. This pain nears RED level.

Through Your caning, I try to focus on the wand and the vibrations against my once-again throbbing clit. My skin warming quickly from the blows, my ass and thighs bearing the line marks of the cane. Bearing Your marks. And I wouldn't have it any other way. A few more blows and You toss the cane away and crawl up behind me.

Running the tip of Your rock hard cock, I reach behind and spread my ass open for You. "Mmm, whose fucktoy are you?" You ask as You tease my hole with the crown once again. "All yours, Master." I reply on a gasp as I try to push back against You. "Stretch my ass, Daddy." I beg again. Hearing me plead drives You and You slam deep into my ass. I gasp at the pleasure/pain of feeling myself stretch as You remain seated deeply to feel me adjust. Satisfied with the wait, You begin to fuck my ass. Hard, unrelenting. You slam Your hips against my ass with every powerful thrust.

I cry out as the edge builds. My clit rubbing over and over again on the vibe as Your cock works my ass. "Permission to cum..." I ask quickly, trembling as I do. "Cum on my cock," You groan, not missing a beat in Your rhythm. I quickly recover and begin to build again. You don't stop. Your strong hands gripping my hips, pulling me back into You. The candle teetering precariously now, the wax continuing to drip down my back and pooling at my lower back only adding to the sensations.

You don't seem close to cumming at all. You jostle the wand again and I moan. "Again," You groan and my body responds, tightening around You and milking Your shaft in spasmic quivers. "That's a good girl..." You pause and withdraw. My arms weak, I sink into the covers and try to recover. "I'm not done with you yet." I whimper as You untie my legs.

"Edge of the bed. Lay on your back, head hanging off." I scurry into place and rest for a moment as You secure my legs again. After binding them, You lift them onto Your shoulders and slide the other discombobulator into my ass, turning that one on high too, causing me to whimper a little as it slides against the sensitive tissue from Your recent fucking.

Coming around to stand before me, You run Your wet cock against my lips and they part, my tongue flicking out to lick before my lips wrap around You and suck. "Yesssss," Your groan spurs me on and I open wider, taking You deeper. You sink fully in, my nose pressed against the underside of Your sac. Hips jack-hammering once again, fucking my mouth hard...my hands grip Your ass, pulling You into me. You groan again and begin to drip wax down my neck, breasts and tummy.

I moan with every drip. You feel my throat constrict as I do. My hips rising and falling, riding both vibes deep and hard. You crop my clit, pressing it against the vibe and I moan again. My nipples harden under the wax and I cum, my moans muffled by Your cock and my throat milking You with every spasm and moan. You withdraw and untie my legs and remove both toys.

"Center of the bed, on your back." I slowly move, unable to stop the shivering at this point. My mind completely blank and floating. I recline back down and watch as You secure my wrists to my ankles. My legs and arms extended in the air, leaving me spread and open. "Such a wonderful sight." You praise as You trail Your fingers through my wet slit. I moan and raise my hips a little, eager to get more. You chuckle, pleased by my insatiability for you, and smack my cunt...hard.

I feel the hardened wax on my back and front, tugging at my skin with every movement. I watch as You climb back onto the bed. Removing the attachment from the wand, You place it against my clit. I purrr and wiggle against it. Bracing my legs against Your shoulders, You drill my cunt, bottoming out.

I tighten around You and wiggle, rubbing myself against the wand and You. Sliding myself on and off Your cock as You watch. The edge returns...again. You feel it...You see it...as You watch my face. "Are you going to cum again?" "mmmmmhmmmmm" I moan as You press the wand harder against my clit. My hips working Your cock as I grind harder and faster. "That's it...fuck yourself on my cock," You urge, the growl in Your voice.

My eyes closed as I focus on the building feelings. "Look at me." I open my eyes and focus on Yours. "Who's making you cum?" "You are, Daddy," I pant in reply. Hearing Daddy spurs You into action. You slam into me, drilling my hole over and over again. I cry out "Can I cum, Daddy?" "Cum for me." I explode on Your cock, creaming it as You slide in and out.

"Mmmmm...you feel so good." I pant and You continue to fuck. "Grip my cock." I obey, tightening around You, feeling the way You slide against my walls...loving the way Your cock presses against my clit. You pause and lean forward, pushing my knees towards my chest and hitting that one deep spot I can't resist. You watch my eyes cloud...watch my lips part. "Again." I whimper as I edge quickly and tremble. You feel so big...so thick as I lay completely open. Unable to stop it, I cum again. Crying out as my body rides the wave.

You don't stop, slamming into me in deep hard rhythms. I feel you swell, harden. Your eyes darken. I know You're close. I feel it in Your body. Your thrusts shorten and quicken. I watch as Your body speeds up. A few more thrusts and You explode inside me, Your thick hot cum jetting deep. Feeling You cum so hard makes me cum again. Small waves course through me as I milk You while You lay on me and relax, before You soften and withdraw.