Not Drunk - Plastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

'Okay, Lily.' I say assuming she had been listening to some hypnotic guru like Paul McKenna.

She says, 'Darling, I want you to focus on the fact that I want you in my prettiest panties, wearing my smoothest stockings with my sumptuous bra, in my dream wedding dress.'

I shrug.

'Think about the masses of under skirts swirling round your slender silken legs. Think about your long train, the poesy of flowers that you are holding between painted fingers and the flower and sequin veil on your beautifully made up head. Think about what you could see if you really tried,' Lily says, 'but don't you dare peek.'

That's what I was tempted to do. Despite my determination to remain unexcited, I found myself imagining in all its detail the very thing my future wife wanted me to imagine. How she loved a romantic white wedding. Walking down the isle even on my crutch, the cast hidden from view the dress rustling and swishing seductively as it drags along the ground as I wobble up the isle to the sound of the Wedding March played on the organ.

'What's the point of this?' I ask somewhat shrilly.

'Hush.'

I heard the wardrobe door opening and the sound of masses of silk and lace rustle as I hear the unmistakable sliding of fabric as she pulls the wedding dress off its hanger. Until now the sacred dress had been a closely guarded secret and in wedding tradition she refused to let me see it.

'Come on Lily, don't.'

'Just take a deep breath. Let yourself go. As you waltz across the floor like a fairy-tale princess.'

'You don't understand. This is irrational. It's out of my control. Are you trying to humiliate me, or what?'

She drapes the dress over my legs so the lace and silk tickle my smooth good leg and crackles on my cast.

'Open your eyes and look down.'

I did.

'Now tell me you don't want to be my pretty bride.' She said. 'Tell me that's not a stiff cock, bursting with fucking excitement.'

It was hard to argue the point. As I assessed the telltale tent pole in my panties, I began to reconsider my refusal.

'Now,' she said.

I look up and saw her stretch like a sleepy lioness on the carpet. I note approvingly that she had slipped out of her dress and lingerie.

'Okay. You win.'

'What do you mean?'

I struggle to sit up and with super human strength swung my cast over the bed and popped my cock out of my panties.

Lily studied me curiously.

'Come on baby, come to Papa,' I said, 'Sit on my cock again. Just like last night'

She sat up and drew her knees together, blocking my view of her shadowy treasure.

By now I was ready to pop and had forgotten about my cast, dress and my feminine appearance. 'Come on baby let's do it.'

Lily's brow furrowed unpromisingly. 'That's not what I had in mind. The purpose of the exercise is to prove my point.'

'Excuse me.'

'Like you said, this is very serious I would never forgive myself if I was to ridicule you or force you to do something you didn't want to.'

'No, its okay,' I declare with desperate stoicism, 'I feel good about it, in fact I look forward to it.'

'That's very good but no...lets wait.'

'But I'm fine,' I squeak, 'Let's not.'

'No, we must remember your condition.'

I watch her pull my smart morning suit out of the wardrobe and wiggle into the trousers. 'Look, as I thought they fit perfectly.'

She parades up and down the room with my dress shirt and trousers on before slipping on the tails. That too fits incredibly well.

'Now,' she said jumping on the bed making my cast vibrate uncomfortably. 'Since you agree. Lets see how my wedding dress fits on you.'

Trapped like a cornered animal unable to run she unzips the dress and gathers it gently in her hands.

Carefully she lifts my cast and guides the dress through the many underskirts then held my good ankle and followed suit.

I lift my bum off the bed co-operatively as she pulls the dress upwards the layers tickling my legs as she did so.

She made getting up so much easier as she gathers my legs and the billowing dress and hung them over the bed. Anchoring my good foot on the carpet she took my hands and pulls me upright. She adjusts my bra then as I stood there balancing on one foot she pulls the dress upwards.

I hold my breath. Like my suit on Lily, her dress on me fits perfectly.

'This is unbelievable,' Lily gushes walking around me fussing over the dress like a seamstress. 'You look stunning, really sexy and glamorous. I don't see a cheap slapper like last night but a beautiful princess.' She gently taps my cast through the dress with her foot and it clanks solidly sending a shudder all up my leg. She lifts my dress and studies my leg and cast with a careful eye. She slips a white satin heel on my good foot and I feel like Diana, Princess of Wales at the White house, or a maid of honour. Lily retrieves my crutch from the other room. I needed it to walk but even more so in her pretty heel. She didn't hand it to me but left it against the wall a few steps away to remind me of my dependency on her.

'Thanks,' I say taking a few stiff legged hops holding onto any available surface.

'My bones hurt a dull pain as I slip my hands into the crutch and grasp the handle with relief. But something strange happens I feel really sexy. The dress fits perfectly, it feels slinky and strokeable despite the masses of material.

Delighted with my look Lily makes me limp around the room until I built up enough confidence to look convincing.

'Perfect,' she cries after a while. 'I can see you coming down the isle now. Perhaps not waltzing but definitely cumming.' She laughs and squeezes my cock through the masses of dress material.

I almost explode.

'When you have the hooped underskirt on know one will see your lovely cast. More the pity.'

'Lovely? More the pity!' I question, 'What do you mean?'

She laughs. 'There's something strangely attractive seeing you hobble about the house with your leg still and immobilised.' She raises the dress like a canopy and bobs under the skirt disappearing completely. I stood motionless for a few moments as I feel her hands run over my hard cast. My cock twitches involuntarily and threatens to slip out of my panties.

'What are you doing?' I ask then hear the sound of my panties drawn down my legs. I brace myself expecting her to suck me off but she stops and reappears slightly red-faced.

'We definitely made progress,' she adds brightly. 'I'm again so looking forward to the wedding as then when I've got you back into our hotel room I'm going to tear your panties down with my teeth and we can fuck all night long.'

'I can't wait until the wedding.' I say dismally I need relief now.' I wave my wrist and cast miserably.

'Well, my darling you have no choice. Look who's wearing the trousers. I make the decisions round here now.' Lily then blew me a kiss and disappears downstairs leaving me alone to struggle out of the wedding gown.

As Lily proved, in theory I loved the idea of our role reversal for the wedding. In practice it turned out to be a different experience. We simply swapped places for everything. I had the beautician do my legs, eyebrows, nails and make-up. I had her hairdresser style my hair for the big day. Whilst she...well didn't really have to do much and this seem to please her immensely.

My biggest disappointment was my best man who refused to be part of what he called a stupid charade. I obviously pissed him off for not having a Stag night and he now was convinced I was a transvestite. Lily asked a close lady friend to come to our rescue who apparently loved the idea of dressing male for the day. I had never met her but agreed Lily's suggestion opting to avoid further conflict. If the choice was mine I would have asked one of my nurse girlfriends, Clare preferably but thought that would open an old wound.

Lily left our house the night before to stay with the new best man in true wedding tradition and Wendy, her mother stayed over to help me with my cast and the wedding dress. As you can imagine It was all incredibly humiliating. Plus Lily made me wear her sexy open fronted baby-doll the night before with matching panties to, in her words, get me in the mood.

The baby-doll itself was easy to put on but the stretchy panties where not tie sided. I tried to hook them over my cast but unable to bend my foot it seemed miles away. Wendy had to help me. That was humiliating getting ready for bed lying immobile as she slid women's lace panties up my leg and cast

Wendy, thought our role reversal was a great idea (she would) and offered to do any dress alteration. But very little was needed. She was my personal dresser helping me into my lingerie, dress and hooped underskirt. She bossed about the beautician and the stylist who struggled to stop laughing at me. I resided to my fate and just sat on a stool sipping water as her and her entourage made-up my face, painted my nails and styled my hair. After a few hours I was ready and was left alone in my room to compose myself.

As I sat on the stool facing the dressing table. There was a gentle knock on the door and in walked my new best man. She was dressed in a smart morning suit, white shirt, cravat and black brogues. She held a top hat and wore a cheeky grin across her face. That said she looked very sexy and I found myself feeling very hot and flustered.

'My goodness you look gorgeous.' She said walking towards me.

'Hello,' I sigh. 'Pleased to meet you. Sorry it has to be like this. I suppose you know the story?'

She nods knowingly. 'How's the cast?' she asks.

'OK,' I say.

'I knew you looked good in a dress but I never dreamt you would look so convincing in Lily's wedding dress. Your hair is beautiful, your dress makes you look virginal and your make-up, those bright pink lips... Well, I could fancy you myself.'

She puts a hand on her groin and fiddles with an imaginary cock.

I'm confused. 'How come you've seen me in a dress before?' I say.

She smiles. 'I was the plaster technician in hospital. I'm Marsha.'

My mouth drops to the floor. 'It's you,' I say, 'Doesn't Lily know.'

'It's incredible. ' Marsha grins, 'What a weird stroke of fate. I've know your Lily for years and recognised you the moment you come in.'

She nods and kisses me full on the lips and I try to push her away as she put her arms around me like an octopus.

'Steady on,' I say struggling but she's as strong as an ox and with only one solid foot on the ground she quickly over powers me.

She didn't seem bothered and was much stronger than I imagined as she anchors to my body like a limpet. I smell the strong aroma of Gentlemen's aftershave.

'Be careful of my cast,' I gasp rather indignantly, shifting clumsily on the stool.

She nods and kisses me again but this time moves down to my slender neck and ear. She blows on my ear lope and flicks my clip-on earring with her tongue.

'Stop it.' I say. But she doesn't stop and her hand moves from my satin waist to my groin.

'No,' I say feebly but she finds what she's looking for and gently began stroking my cock through the silky smooth material.

It had been days since Lily had touched me there and Marsha's 'technician' touch felt incredible. I decide not to fight too hard for the time being but hung onto her as she works me over. I start to moan a bit and hump against her hand.

'That's it. That's my girl.' She coos in my ear and moves her lips back to mine sliding her tongue into my mouth. 'I knew you where going to be easy.'

Amazingly I let her do it. Things were happening so quickly but it didn't matter, I was too far gone. When she pulls down her zipper I didn't know what to expect. Seeing her hold a huge rubber cock it only made my heart beat that much faster.

'Is that...double headed?' I gasp.

'Absolutely, I want to some fun too.'

I reach down and touch it. I had never put my hand on a dildo before and dressed as I was it excited me tremendously. It didn't matter that I had touched my own so many times this felt so different. The rubber prong was as hard as mine. The major difference was its size. On a good day I may measure six inches. This beast was probably a solid nine.

'You like it big?' Marsha asks in her sensuous lisp.

'We shouldn't do this. I can't. I'm not gay. I'm just about to get married. You know this.' Was all I could manage as my last protest.

She chuckles in a low tone. 'You don't have to be gay to be submissive. Now I am going to make you forget about Lily and the ceremony for a little while. Call it my special wedding present. From me to you.'

She reaches behind me with both hands and grabs my fleshy buttocks. I squeal as she effortlessly she lifts me onto the dressing table. I simply sat there and let her push my wedding dress up my thighs. The dress crackles loudly. She smirks as her eyes feast on my pretty wedding lingerie. I giggle and feel my cheeks redden as she strokes my hardening cock through the flimsy material.

'You want it bad, girl. I can tell.'

I want to object but I couldn't utter a sound as she tore my panties down my silken leg and over my cast as if cheap rags. I kick them off excitedly and she grabs my cock. She strokes me gently then barks a request in an authoritarian manner.

'Put your dainty feet on my shoulders,' she grins.

I stare at her aghast. I wasn't normally very adventurous and she was taking me well out of my comfort zone.

'Come on,' she snaps we haven't long.' My blood courses through my veins and my mind went into a spiral. I shouldn't be doing this but I found her request impossible to refuse.

'I don't think I can,' I whimper glancing at my heavy cast.

'I should sign this,' she says helping me lift my cast covered leg up onto her suit shoulder careful not to knock her button hole. 'What do you think would be fitting? Sissy slut or loose tart. Perhaps we should wait until I've finished with you before I make an opinion.'

Then she gently helps me lift my good leg onto her other shoulder as I support myself on the table. I liked being told what to do and my heart pounds loudly.

Feet akimbo, flat on my back, I offer her my most intermit orifice. I waggle my one satin white heel and gaze at my long slender leg, heavy cast, silken stocking and beautiful lacy suspenders. I rub my nylons on her neck.

'Lay back,' she whispers and she probes my arse with an inquisitive finger. I squeal with excitement as for the first time in my life I'm touched where I never dreamt possible.

'Relax, gorgeous,' she purrs rubbing my tiny rosebud with one finger. 'You're obviously a virgin, you've never let a woman take control, yes?'

I want to say yes but I remember the night before with Lily and wondered if it counts.

I smile and don't answer as she pulls out a small tube of lubricant from her suit pocket. Ever the resourceful I muse as she deftly applies some to her rubber manhood. Totally excited I pant like an athlete at the starters orders ready for the off. I grab the edge of the table as if in a diving plane.

Marsha grabs my thighs and caresses them lovingly.

'Just relax sweetie, this is going to be so much fun I've always wanted to do this... Especially to you.' From the moment Lily showed me your photo I had a hunch that you would enjoy a bit of femininity and cast action.' She grins at me like a victorious wild animal about to devour its prey.

I nod and feel her rubber toy press against my sphincter. I take a deep breath and hold the masses of netting and silken wedding dress against my stomach. I couldn't see what was going on but I felt her guide the bulbous head teasingly at my entrance. I giggle excitedly as she presses on relentlessly and after a bit of effort my muscle relaxes and her long thick rubber cock slides inside me. The pain is sharp and very real. I gasp as I feel her huge circumcised head ease into my rectum. Strangely my own cock goes limp and I have a tremendous urge to pee. I cry out as she fills me up, the pain intensifies and her vein rippled shaft pushes its way further inside me ridge by ridge.

Flat on my back, my head propped up against the wall mirror and my arse hanging off the table, my bent cast resting comfortably on her shoulder she began to rhythmically rock back and forth. Marsha held my calve and cast for leverage and I reach down and grab her thighs for support.

'That's my baby,' she screams. 'Fuck me.'

The sounds were wild as the greasy lubrication hotted up allowing her to glide in and out of me as she fucks me with her big rubber cock. She began to scream with pleasure and as she moved in and out of me, my own cock began hardening again. Her thrusts were now so hard there was a slapping noise every time she hit my arse. That and my uncontrolled grunts and moans were all we heard. She began to really lean on me pressing my cast against my chest. We even recommenced kissing as she made short powerful thrusts into my body.

After about ten minutes of some very intense fucking she pulls away.

I'm disappointed. I wanted this lady inside me and I imagined her injecting seed into my arse. The feeling was so wild, not to mention the sucking noise it made as the head plopped out of my arse.

But Marsha hadn't finished with me.

'On your feet my pretty.' She cries. 'Be careful of your leg?'

With a little help I carefully swung my cast back over her head as she bent at the knees and I struggle to stand. I put my arms around her instead of using a crutch. I wasn't going to let her go that easily. Our tongues entwined and I explore her warm mouth. It was so passionate being in her arms. 'Let me fuck you from behind.' She coaxes.

'Whatever,' I say as so excited I would have done anything for her. Obediently I twist around on my one heel and spread my legs. She shuffles up behind me and presses me against the table. Propped against the wall, my weight on my good leg she bent down gathers my train and drags the masses of material upward.

'Hold this,' she barks pulling it over my head.

I balance precariously on one leg like the pirate 'Long-John Silver' desperately waving my bad leg about like a flag keen to avoid touching the floor. 'Keep your weight off your bad leg,' I heard Claire bark in the back of my head like a guardian angel.

Using my one crutch I bent over nervously.

Then Marsha quickly, penetrates me again. This time it was easy. Hell I was so relaxed she could have driven the wedding limousine up my arse. I again held my many layers of dress as she grabs my hips and really starts pumping me. A few moments later she had me squealing like a love struck teenager and my high heel left the ground as she thrust into me.

As she stiffens and I brace myself to receive I felt one of her hands drop down on my erection. She quickly wraps her fingers round my tiny cock and began jerking me and fucking me at the same time, The sensation was so intense. It was at this point that I knew this was the most incredible sexual experience I had ever had. But then suddenly...

There was a knock and my eyes lock on the door like a missile. I stood paralysed

'Come in,' Marsha calls.

'You'll remember this moment,' Marsha whispers. 'but I thought we should make it more memorable. I know how forgetful you men can be.'

In walks the wedding photographer, a friend of Marsha's. 'Meet Olivia,' Marsha chirps breaking from thrusting.

I smile in horror but Olivia is already clicking away with her camera.

She was right of course - it was an incredible memorable moment as she had me in orbit and now she had me cumming. I squeal like a young girl as my hot sperm shot out of me and splatters in her hand.

'Got that,' Marsha cries to the grinning Olivia and I feel my face redden. A few photos more and Olivia left for the church.

I soon forgot about the photography as I enjoy myself so much. I could feel my legs trying to slide out of my tight cast as every muscle in my body shudders to orgasm after orgasm.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers