Not Exactly Infinite Wishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's hard to describe the pain. Imagine feeling like your skin was being slowly pulled off you while needles are jabbed into you at random all while being burned alive."

I gulped. That sounded way worse than childbirth. "How long... how long does the pain last?"

"I'm told the process takes about 30 seconds but it felt like years while it was happening to me. It breaks some genies, I'm told," he said quietly. "I couldn't do that to you."

"Gene... I... I think I want to try anyways," he started to protest but I cut him off, "Look... if I don't do this, eventually I grow old and die and I'm apart from you forever. We can't reverse that, right?" he nodded, a sadness in his eyes. I knew he was imagining all the women he'd ever loved. Tens? Hundreds? What must it be like to always be finding your soul mate then learning that you'll lose them forever. "And I know I can endure the pain."

"What if you can't? What if... what if... it changes you?" he asked, choking out the words. It was so weird seeing him like this. He was normally strong, confident, self-possessed. But now... now he was worrying about things. Permanent things.

"You've got three wishes, right? Wish for another genie, for me to be freed and for me to be fixed. Simple."

"Oh... Oh... that's perfect," he said, brightening up. "I think this might work. Yes... Uhmm... Okay...,"

We spent the next ten minutes gathering things he'd need for the ritual. The contents were surprisingly trivial. A few candles, a piece of chalk and a couple other items. Apparently, the various accoutrements of the binding process were mostly symbolic and there actual composition wasn't particularly relevant.

We went back to the bedroom and I knelt on the ground as instructed. He tied the twine we'd gathered around my wrists while he chanted in what sounded like Arabic. When he was ready to begin the actual spell, he whispered, "Focus on me and my voice. It should help, my love. It will be over soon." He gave me a kiss and started chanting. At first, I felt nothing. And then I realized that I was truly feeling... well... nothing.

The complete absence of sensation is a bizarre feeling. You get so used to little things. The sensation of temperature on your skin or the breeze in the room gently licking against you. I couldn't smell anything either. Slowly, all of my senses faded from me with my sight dimming last. For a brief moment, I started to panic but then I realized that while I couldn't hear Gene's words, somehow I could feel them pervading through. That reassured me and I focused on them. Despite what my formerly genie husband had told me, there was no pain. In fact, as my senses returned, it was like the whole world opening up to me. I felt... everything. Literally everything. Every ant living under the house. Ever squirrel in the yard. Every blade of grass. I could have counted and named all of them. I could tell the hungry ones from the scared ones.

But as the details of my surroundings continued to increase in finer and finer detail, I began to feel the pressure on the inside of my brain. As if all of that information was having trouble fitting inside. The pressure became more and more until I wanted to scream but I found myself bound, inexplicably held still by the strings around my wrist. And that's when the pain started. We never really figured out why it was so different for me. Gene told me afterwards that for him, it was nothing like I described. He just experienced constant agony for the whole process. I was, at least, spared that. But when the pain did come for me, it's like it was all compacted into that brief moment. It was as if my brain was exploding from the inside then being squashed, then being exploded over and over again. Thousands of times in less than a second. And then suddenly, it was over. I was lying on the ground, on my knees bent forward arms extended out towards my, Master. In the back of my mind, I knew he was something else as well. Something more intimate. But in my core, I knew what he really was. My Master.

I was naked save for the small gold bracelets that now wrapped around my wrists and up my forearms. "Thank you, Master," I said simply, unwilling to look up lest I displease my new deity.

"Rise up, Rebeccah. How do you feel, my love."

"Amazing, Master," I said simply as I stood. "As if a thousand doors have been opened to me. The universe laid bare, as it were."

He just nodded. I think he was evaluating whether or not the painful transformation had broken me or not. Whether he would need to waste a wish simply to fix me. I swore that I wouldn't let him see that in me and I stood up tall and proud, "How was the pain, Becks?"

"It was truly not bad, Master. Well... it was awful... but only for the briefest moment, Master."

"And do you feel the power coursing through you right now? Describe it?"

"Yes, Master. It feels amazing. So sensual... it's like... oh... it's like a million tiny fingers trying to arouse me. Why is is to sexual?"

He grinned and looked slightly embarrassed, "Well," he said with a cocky smile that he knew would melt me. "There's different types of genies. And since you're only going to be a genie for a little while, I figured the most fun we could have would be if you were... a sex genie." His eyes twinkled mischievously as he grinned from ear to ear.

The truth of the words was obvious. That's exactly what I was. A sex genie. The idea itself was incredibly erotic. I ran to the mirror to look at myself and what I saw took my breath away. I looked like the living embodiment of sex. I had perfectly formed D cup breasts and long, flowing hair. My curves were ridiculously sexy and my skin completely smooth and unblemished. No acne. No cellulite. Just enough muscle to be sexy without being muscular. I was a walking wet dream. I could hear a tiny voice in my head. That little mortal voice of the old Rebeccah saying, "Take that, Britnee. You bitch!"

But then another part of my brain thought, "Hmmm... Master would like that, wouldn't he? Fucking Britney for fun then coming home to me and getting pleasure from a fucking sex genie."

"Rebeccah? You okay?"

"Uhmm... yeah... more than okay, Master. I'm ready to grant your wishes, Master. Unless you have some way you'd like to... use me... in the meantime."

"Hmm... well let's see. The first wish is the most important. I wish you to bring me another genie lamp."

I tried to comply. I really did. But something didn't allow it. I frowned, "Master... it's not working. I can't summon the lamp."

"What?" he frowned too then realized his mistake, "I'm sorry, bring me the lamp of the sexiest genie you can find so that I can conquer her as thoroughly as I will conquer you."

That worked. Of course it did. I was a sex genie. An ordinary wish wouldn't work. But a sexual one like he just did...

A small *pop* sounded and a squat, silver lamp appeared in my hand. I handed it over to my Master and merely waited for the second wish.

"Are you sure you're okay, Rebeccah? Do I need to spend a wish fixing anything about you?"

"No, Master. I'm wonderful. This is the best feeling and I'm perfectly happy, right now. Make your next wish please, Master."

He nodded, "I wish that I was the perfect lover for you both physically and mentally. Enjoying all of your kinks in exactly the way you like them. Even the darkest, dirtiest, most forbidden ones."

"OOOhhh... yes... Master. Such a generous wish," I said. I willed the magic to life again, this time directing it at the Adonis before me. He barely changed at all. His cock grew marginally larger. Barely adding a half inch in length and girth as it was already essentially perfect. His eyes changed to a piercing sky blue and he grew about two inches taller. Otherwise his physical appearance didn't change at all. What did change was his demeanor.

I was always most turned on when he took charge, and that's exactly what he did. He grabbed me and flung me to the bed, smacking my ass as he did and sliding his now truly perfect cock into my moist, ready cunt. His hand cracked down hard on my ass, taking my breath away. "You silly little slut. I never knew. You kept this hidden from me, didn't you?"

His perfect cock pistoned in and out of me with steady, slow strokes, "Master, I would never keep secrets from you. Even before, Master." The mere thought of keeping a secret from him terrified me.

"Then you kept it from yourself too, slut. Fuck that's such a good tight cunt."

"It's yours, Master. All of me is yours now. Forever."

"I know," he said and he slapped his hand down on my ass even harder, causing me to buck against him. I kept slamming back into him and he kept smacking my ass, giving it a warmth to it that was incredibly arousing. When he slipped his thumb into my ass, I came instantly. We'd never done anal before. The thought had always scared me. His cock was so big. But now... oh god... despite it being bigger and more terrifying I found it overwhelmingly arousing.

"Yes... fuck that's good. Take that hole too whenever you want, Master."

"How about now my little fucktoy," he said and pulled out and started pushing himself into my ass. I just reached back and pulled my ass cheeks wide for him. Encouraging this intimate violation of my virgin hole. He pistoned in and out of me, fucking my ass without mercy. And I loved it. My body was built for him and for his pleasure. Of course I would love this too. Finally, he came hard, filling up my ass for the first (and hopefully not the last) time. "Clean me up, cunt," he snarled and grabbed my head and pulled me to his cock.

The small part of me that was still Rebeccah wanted to recoil. The idea was filthy and degrading and horrible. But the new Rebeccah was hard wired to say yes to everything. Plus, old Rebeccah would never admit it but this was exactly what she dreamed about. I sucked his slimy cock into my mouth and it tasted like... candy? I bobbed down fully onto this glorious cock and tasted nothing but sweetness and his cum. I looked up at him with, what must have been, obvious surprise in my eyes.

He chuckled, "Genies don't eat or sleep. Their bodies don't function that way. So you'll always be clean for me too." He smiled at me and I returned his smile before plunging back down on this huge thick piece of meat that I could now casually deep throat. I felt it swell in my mouth, filling my throat as I sucked it deep. "Enjoy load number three tonight, slut," he said. The hardness in his voice sent me over the edge and I started cumming as he gagged me forcefully with his cock. When he shot a rope into my mouth, I just shook and when he used my hair to yank me off his cock and finish by covering my face in his cum, I had yet another orgasm, pitifully twitching and moaning.

"So this is what you've always wanted, Rebeccah? A cruel and domineering husband to use you?"

"In bed? Yes, Master. Very, very much. Old Rebeccah always wanted that deep down but was scared and afraid. Sex genie Rebeccah doesn't have those fears. And a sex genie is exactly what I am now. Forever for you, Master."

"Well... until I free you," he said. I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"About that, Master. Wouldn't it be nice to just... leave me like this. Don't spend your last wish and I'll forever be your obedient little sex genie slut, right?"

He looked at me, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I could always change my mind later, right? I might as well give this whole 'sex genie' thing a try then," I said flashing him my most alluring smile. That was the last independent decision I ever made and I've never looked back.

12