Not Exactly Infinite Wishes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed like that for the ten or so minutes it took us to get home, kissing and exploring but still not really going full bore. I could sense the simmering lust of both of them underneath their skin. It thought it must have been some kind of sex genie magic. I felt energized and powerful just bathing in their passion. Several times I caught my Master looking at me and I gave him encouraging winks, letting him know that he was making me a very happy wife.

Their restraint crumbled, however, the second we were into the house.

"Take me, you stud," she said and that's exactly what he did. He practically hauled her into the bedroom and threw her down on the bed where she landed with a bounce and a laugh. "Yes. Fuck me on the bed you share with your wife," she said.

"Becks, get her cunt wet for me," he said as he started stripping off of his clothes.

I didn't even question it. I simply knelt down as she spread her legs wantonly. She obviously hadn't planned on coming home with a guy as her cunt hadn't been shaved in several days. The short little hairs were an interesting surprise for my first pussy to lick. I didn't care. I dove in and started licking her clit without mercy. I was teasing and stroking with my tongue, imagining all the things that would drive me crazy if someone did them to me. Before long, she was bucking up at me and moaning. She alternated between, "No more, no more," and "Don't stop, don't stop," as I ate her out to two orgasms.

I felt a hand on my head and pulled away at the slight touch from my Master. This was what I'd been looking for. If I was honest, it's what I'd wanted since I married him. To watch him take pleasure from someone beautiful. He started fucking her with long, powerful strokes as he held her ankles spread wide. I was impressed by his self-control. He managed to fuck her for half an hour without cumming, moving her around as he wanted. She had a couple more smaller orgasms while he was fucking her but when he got close, I could tell he wanted to really blow her away. "Get under there, Rebeccah. Help our guest cum hard," he said. He had her legs spread at the foot of the bed and bent over, her tits and face smashed into the bed as he pounded her from behind. I crawled under their legs and tilted my head up, pausing for just a moment to watch a sight I'd never seen.

His shaft was pistoning in and out of the tight, pink hole. I watched as the pussy lips were pulled out and then sucked him back in. As if they were grabbing hold for dear life. As if they were desperate for the thick shaft to fill her up once again. Which, I suppose, she was. I extended my tongue up and licked the shaft. I heard my Master gasp slightly before I followed the length his shaft to the swollen, red cunt lips. As I touched her again, she moaned loud and pleaded out a weak, "Please."

My tongue finally stroked across her clit and she came again with a thunderous roar. Her knees buckled, pushing her cunt further onto my mouth and drenching my face with their combined juices. Master gripped her hips and held her up as he pounded her hard through her orgasm. Her screams were practically musical as she came over and over, gushing and squirting all over my Master's cock and my face. Eventually, I heard him grunt and he added his seed to the mix of fluids dribbling out of the little whore's hole. She quivered and shook above me as I felt my face get covered. Old Rebeccah would have been horrified. Appalled at the mess. I reveled in it. I was serving my purpose. As the two disengaged, I sat there on my knees, covered and messy but somehow never feeling more beautiful. My husband looked at me and I saw the gamut of emotions he ran through. From love to pitty to contempt to lust. He knelt down and whispered, "Thank you, my love. Things are never going to be the same again."

"I'm glad, Master," I whispered back.

"You can sleep in the guest bedroom, Rebeccah. We'll be making quite a bit of noise and you definitely need your beauty sleep."

It was like he punched me in the gut. The cruelty took my breath away. The casualness with which he was dismissing me, his wife, in favor of his hot young plaything. But it was what I wanted. My fingers twitched, desperate to touch my clit. My nipples were rock hard. My whole body showed how I really felt. "Yes, Master. Enjoy your new toy," I said warmly.

"Oh... and before I forget, my wife won't be joining us but my girlfriend will be. You okay with that?" he asked Hannah.

She was still recovering from her orgasm and couldn't form words very well. "She... hot... fuck me... like your... mmmm... wife?"

"Hotter," my Master said simply. Her eyes went wide as she contemplated the possibility. If only she knew. He walked out of the room and grabbed the lamp that held Aaliyah. Once he stepped out of earshot of the recovering nymph in our bedroom, he rubbed the lamp.

Again, the super sexy genie appeared before us. She was nude from head to toe and I couldn't help but stare... and lick my lips a little. "Yes, my Master. Are you prepared to make your third and final wish?"

"I am," he said and looked at her.

"And will I enjoy that wish or feel betrayed by it?" she asked. She seemed resigned to her fate and it was obvious she never really expected him to follow through with it. I suppose when you're an eternally trapped genie, you can't afford to get your hopes up.

"Genie, I wish that you were free from all obligations to the lamp," he said. She smiled a broad, wondrous smile. She was already an 11 on any human 10 point scale. That smile jumped her even further up the chart. She made a simple nod and the bracelets around her wrist shattered, dissipating into orange smoke as they fell from her wrists.

As I watched, I realized that she hadn't shown any sign of an aura before. Now that she wasn't a genie anymore, it blossomed with colors. It was blueish purple at first but she looked at Master and suddenly it spiked to a scorching red. "Oh you sneaky man," she whispered as she realized what had happened. She was struck by her own wish.

"Very clever, Master," I whispered in his ear as Aaliyah struggled with herself. But she was powerless to resist.

"Fuck... fine," she said with a smile. Regardless of the source of the emotions, the desire for my Master was no less real and she knew it.

"It's your choice. Rebeccah can give you some clothes and you can go explore the world. Or you can stay and find out how good mortal sex can be."

"Hmmm... I don't think that's a difficult decision," she said and the two of them walked hand in hand back to the bedroom.

"Hannah, this is my girlfriend Aaliyah," I heard him say.

"Oh my holy fuck. You weren't kidding. She's... fucking perfect," gushed the young lady.

I stuck my head in, "You three have fun. Good night, my love."

"Goodnight, babe," he said and I closed the door. I knew I wasn't going to get much sleep that night.

12