Not Exactly Shared

Story Info
Pictures of my not exactly mother in law.
2.1k words
3.52
78.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is generally fictional, though a variety of details are true - especially those that were photographed)


Saturday morning, stroking as my wife flicked my nipple, already surprisingly horny after unexpectedly running across some trans porn at a follower's own tumblr. Surprisingly sexy trans porn, hard cock action in simple settings. The sense of forbidden in finding such sexy pictures while horny is an attraction of its own, though rarely indulged. One stretching back to my first exposure decades ago, renting a room from a married couple with several kinks which have influenced me, and my wife, over the years.

Being so turned on by the secret, I'd also looked at a set of group sex pictures involving my not exactly mother-in-law, the second wife of my father-in-law. Those pictures were taken from a borrowed camera's memory chip, that my wife had removed from her father's camera. The first image of the series was almost chaste compared to the rest. Except for the one heavy breast centered in a triangle, nothing can be directly seen of their naked fucking. Possibly, the intent was anonymity, for sharing digitally.

An intent that fades by the second shot, as the logic of group sex takes over, one ruled by opportunity. In this case, Leisa, legs wide, being fucked while sucking off the man kneeling at her face, her hands pulling his cock into her mouth, a breast hanging, with a pale nipple. The sucked man's middle finger slid over her hood, between her pussy lips, and down along the other's man's buried cock.

The porn was a powerful turn-on, which her experienced touch on my nipple quickly increased. Asking why I seemed so aroused so quickly, it was difficult to say anything but the simple truth, telling her about the porn, without getting much into details. She is familiar with one site I visit regularly, with user submitted pictures that are 'screened' - the first published set always includes the woman with the name of the website in the shot.

Mainly due, amusingly, to aesthetic differences with the site owner regarding my wife's decisions of what to publish, her pictures have tended to be sporadically available online, until tumblr came along.

Leaning against me, she murmured 'Why do people take pictures?'

'It .. makes them horny .. you know that' I replied, then went on, 'like Leisa .. hot .. getting fucked.'

Leisa being the second wife of my wife's father, It was quickly apparent when initially meeting her that she had a deep interest in sex, without shyness, or more than occasionally, politeness. This can get a bit awkward with age, but over the years, we have stumbled across (and even take some) pictures of them in various states of undress - in boutiques, on a nude beach with us, and in their bedroom.

The first apparently private shots we encountered were softer core pictures among prints from various vacations. Like those taken under the table of a cafe, Leisa without panties but with legs spread, followed by a couple of shots of her large braless breasts, essentially exposed by the way her top was barely buttoned.

Though soft core may not be quite right, as you could see how her pussy lips were spread and glistening, her nipples a bit crinkled under the stretched white material that revealed just how large her aerola were. Both wine glasses were empty, a viewer easily imagining that she had been fingered in public first, considering the sexy expression on her face.

Another set was a series with her in a large wrapped towel, though it left her breasts uncovered. She was involved with another woman in a hotel room. Partially spontaneous, posing in bath towels, Leisa pulling down a much younger woman's bath towel as the series continued. A series obviously taken by Leisa's husband, and not the other woman's partner, who partially appeared in a couple of the initial pictures. The last shot showed the two women kissing, breasts touching, tongues likely deep in each other's mouths from the way they looked in profile.

A further public set we both saw was a birthday gift of two larger framed pictures from a trip with another couple on a sailboat - in both pictures, one taken from the mast, her topless breasts were prominently displayed.

Of course, this was quite in the past, and all the images were prints. Making them somewhat unique, unlike digital data, and thus effectively impossible to share.

However, the digital pictures my wife discovered on their camera after borrowing it were at a different level entirely. They were incredibly explicit, and it was obvious that the photographer had really enjoyed taking them. The images were of group sex, and neither of the two men were Leisa's husband. Thus leading the viewer to pretty much draw the only reasonable conclusion, that her husband was the one behind the camera, watching his wife fucking and sucking other men, obviously a willing observer of what was going on.

My wife had been fairly shocked, though differently from me, after I'd looked at the images briefly. Later, wanting to look at them in more detail without her around, it was obvious that she thought such pictures were unacceptable, leaving a gap on the chip.

But now, hot stroking making me bolder, I brought up the truth that a number of people like taking and being in erotic pictures, reminding her of what she had found on that borrowed camera. Remembering how almost all pictures had been composed to preserve a certain amount of privacy for Leisa, except the one that showed the faces of all three, his wife in the middle.

'I deleted those pictures' she replied, 'they were just too much.' That was several years ago, and the couple of times the subject had come up at all, it was instantly closed. This morning, her nipple play continued as we spoke, with predictable pleasure, if unanticipated excitement, talking about Leisa having sex with two men, her husband, always out of the frame, taking pictures.

'I know, but they weren't yours to delete' I said. 'And they were .. sexy. Leisa would be .. hot .. to fuck.' Just saying it out loud was difficult, a wave of horniness beginning to rise inexorably behind the words.

'That is just perverse' she said, 'taking such pictures.' Intriguingly, she snuggled closer against me, making our conversation more intimate.

An amusing remark, considering the pictures we've made and shared. Such as cumming while playing with vibrators, like a couple of weeks ago, when I had talked about another married couple's sex pictures. A morning where she was the one taking pictures of me playing with a coil vibrator, recounting just how Laura had exposed me to the joy of cumming with a sex toy.

'It's sexy. Seeing a naked woman .. being fucked. Taking pictures .. naked men. Hard cock stroking .. hot spread cunt .. Leisa turned on' was my jumbled reply. Slowly, my hand slid under her pajama bottoms, feeling her bush spread under my fingers. She shifted position subtly, encouraging further exploration.

I moaned when she asked 'Is Leisa sexy?,' flicking my nipple with her nails, my hand now gliding over the top of her mound. 'Does she make you horny?'

Concentrating as much as possible, slowing my self-stroking, taking time to consider a bit before speaking, my middle finger discovering just how liquid her pussy was. Moving up and down, spreading her lips slowly, causing her to sigh, the feel of her pussy was wonderful.

'Sometimes. Like a couple of years ago. Wearing just that thin cotton buttoned shirt - no bra, no panties. Her breasts were sexy to see, barely covered. Her birthday party, setting up together. Her pussy fur looked sexy in the sunlight. She knew that I was looking .. getting horny.'

'How .. how did she .. know?' my wife asked in a certain distracted way, her slick clit being circled by my finger. 'She flirts all the time. Even stayed naked when I visit sometimes .. walking around .. anybody could see. That's good .. do that.' The last words were followed by a low, long moan as my finger rubbed against her now hard nub.

Replying when it was clear she could no longer speak, I said 'Leisa looked at my cock. Pressed against my jeans. Watching when .. she undid a shirt button in front of me. She bent down several times, giving me different views. You could see her round ass when she bent .. no underwear .. hanging tits. She slid against me a couple of times - teasingly soft, very tempting - knew I was hard. Leisa loves sex.' By now, the stroking was the same rhythm along my shaft and between her legs.

My wife's eyes were closed, her flicking touch on my chest perfect, in a sexily distracted way. Both of us sharing in the delightful sexiness of someone else's intimate pictures, someone we both knew. Of an older woman fucking and sucking two men we didn't know, aware of the photographer who was clearly composing the pictures, likely with active direction. And with a lot of horniness - there was no doubt of just how turned on everyone was, not just the three in front of the camera.

'Like those .. dirty fucking pictures .. with other men .. dirty sex.' She began to moan again, legs opening, creating a slightly disjointed string of thoughts - 'Leisa cock sucker - hot fucking other .. men. Turned on .. taking hard pictures. Other men .. fucking .. fucking his .. Fuck her.'

By now, she was sliding her hips back and forth, eyes closed, lips slightly parted, a certain quiver along her thigh revealing just how close she was to cumming, talking about her stepmother having sex with two men as her husband took pictures. Explicit pictures that turned both of us on. Thinking of them, cock rigid in my pounding fist, talking again.

'They fucked her .. in front .. photographer .. turned on. Men touching, hand on hard cock. Leisa's cunt pressed by two men - sucking the kneeling man off.' Turned on myself, a sense of breaking restraint filling me, a sensation growing steadily stronger from its beginnings this morning, with the trans porn creating the first impulse of such delight. Now, talking about sex involving people we knew, she was also pushing a certain boundary in reality, not merely fantasy. And clearly enjoying it just as much as I.

'I saved them .. you know .. looked at them' she whispered, 'legs spread, touching down there.' Her hand slowed mine against her pussy. Her fingernail began to flick my nipple, asking me to talk more about Leisa, making me moan before responding.

'The photographer .. directed her. Sexy pictures for him. Spread .. fucked pussy .. his hot pussy.' Stroking harder, approaching the edge, continuing in a more breathless manner. 'Leisa sucking .. other men .. hot picture taking .. shared cunt .. hard cock.'

'Whose cock?' she moaned, hips moving again, my finger gliding over her slickly stretched skin, palm against her curled fur.

'Her husband is so hard, his sexy wife being fucked, horny - naked, taking pictures. Three men .. hard cocks .. all turned on, sharing Leisa. He's really hard.' The pre-cum began to spread, making speaking harder as my cock demanded more concentrated attention. 'You can see their faces .. hot sex .. she loves being fucked .. her husband watching .. getting off .. pictures. He loves her being fucked by other men. The pictures .. cock so deep in her spread cunt .. before joining .. fucking her .. with other men.'

Her quivering grew obvious, her body moving to press her slick clit against my touch as I continued to talk. 'Hot dirty pictures - make me hard. Leisa being fucked. Stroking himself in front of other men .. fucking her spread cunt .. god .. so hot .. to fuck .. other men's cum .. hot cunt.' By the end, thinking of being deep in Leisa's fucked and cum filled pussy, I fell off the edge my wife had crossed at the start of such explicitly sexual fantasy sharing.

No longer able to stop, balls pumping the first jet of cum, loudly moaning how hot it would be to fuck Leisa, I kept sliding my finger deeper into my wife's slippery wetness. She kept moving her fingers over my nipple while orgasm subsided slowly, my hand nestling over and inside her.