Not Exactly What He Had in Mind! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly's voice clearly came through the speakers this time. "I'll do him there if you will let me."

On tape an extreme moan came from Keeley's gagged lips and a deep shudder shook her body. Shelly's voice continued, "Everything you let me do to you . . . I will do to him. You know you want him to feel it. You want him to be forced to do it like he always forced you to do it. I want your ass . . . but you have to say yes to me! I want to take your ass with this!"

Shelley pushed up hard and held the purple monster against Keeley's cervix. She placed all of her considerable weight against Keeley. The straps tightened about her limbs. Shelly wouldn't move. She just held herself in place . . . despite Keeley's moans for her to continue the slow deep fuck that Shelly had been giving her. Pulling as tightly as she could . . . Keeley tried to get loose . . . but the straps were just to tight.

Shelly leaned down and whispered in Keeley's ear. A violent nod yes was her only response. Shelly slowly withdrew the dildo and Keeley moaned and whimpered. Its length was covered in juices. Keeley's pussy was stretched wide open as the head left her . . . and her lips slowly closed together hiding her depths once again.

Shelly worked to loosen the restraints. I was surprised to see that she removed all of them except the gag. Keeley was free for the first time in hours. With the large strapon on bobbing up and down before her Shelly moved forward on to the bed again. Keeley turned herself over and got onto her knees facing away from Shelly.

Shelly slowly lowered herself down and began to kiss her way to Keeley's opening. Both of her hands seemed to pull her mouth deeper in between Keeley's cheeks. It was soon obvious that she was using her tongue to wet her down there. It must have entered inside as Keeley was moaning into the sheets. Pushing herself backwards, Keeley tried to force Shelly's tongue even deeper.

Pulling back some, Shelly reached for the strawberry lube. Its nozzle was ideal for squirting large quantities deep inside Keeley's bottom. First a lubed finger made its way inside. Then the nozzle was placed at her entrance. Keeley shivered as she felt the lube pour up inside her.

The nozzle was replaced with one finger . . then two fingers. Gently Shelly worked to open up Keeley for the largest object she had ever had inserted there. If she could accept that purple monster . . . Shelly had vowed to make Ex feel the same experience. Always before Ex had stopped her from playing with his ass. Sure it was ok for him to shove all sorts of dildos or his 5 and a half inch cock up HER ass . . . but he wouldn't even accept her finger up HIS to speed a good blowjob along.

For this Keeley would gladly take that monster up her ass . . . with no restraints . . . except the ball gag to keep the neighbors from calling the cops.

Ex looked a bit more alert . . . and his eyes opened wide as Shelly finally got in position behind Keeley. Shelly told him, "You never listened to HER when she said she really didn't like to do this. I'll show you she likes the way I do it though. You just have no clue how to do it right. I'll show you what it looks like to do it right . . . and then you will FEEL what its like to have it done the WRONG way . . . and because I can be nice sometimes then I'll show you the right way to do it afterwards!"

Ex looked fascinated and apalled as Shelly lubed up the large latex dildo. She made a great show of it. Her hips moving in a very manly fashion. None of this girly girl posing that you see in lesbian pornos. She liked her cock . . . she LOVED her cock . . . and she certainly had already proved she could use it earlier.

Keeley's eyes flickered back and forth between Shelly and Ex. She understood more why her bonds had been removed. Ex must have taken Shelly in the ass while she had been tied up too. Shelly was anal . . . she had always admitted that freely to anyone who cared to listen. But she liked to be in control when she took it. Ex evidently had really pissed her off.

"This is how you do it right", Shelly said as she replaced her tongue back on her opening.

The tongue gave way again to fingers. One became two. Two became three. Finally a fourth found its way in. Shelly slowly flexed her hand and the muscles of Keeley's anus began to relax. Low moans began to escape from Keeley's gag as she experienced real anal pleasure for the first time. The four fingers withdrew to be replaced by two fingers of each hand. Slowly those knowing fingers pushed, pulled, rotated and explored. Finally Shelly seemed satisfied with her preparations.

Ex watched in anticipatory horror as more lube was applied to both Keeley and the dildo. He knew he wasn't going to get any where near as much lube when his turn came.

Shelly placed the tip of her strapon at Keeley's well prepared entrance. But she didn't move. She held rock still. Even her breathing was controlled. Keeley squirmed a bit waiting to be taken. Still Shelly would not move. Frustrated Keeley moaned into her gag in protest. As she moved her hands around to turn to get a better look at Shelly . . . she stopped. She was free. Only Shelly's will and her own desire for this act was holding her there.

She was still as much under Shelly's spell as before . . . but she could choose now to submit to her coworker of her own free will. Keeley motioned to her gag and Shelly loosened it just enough for her to talk.

She lowered her head back down and uttered, "Please."

Shelly said, "Please what?"

"Please take me there . . . please fuck me in the ass . . . show me what its supposed to feel like. Make him understand what he has been doing to me for all of this time. Make him understand the difference."

With that plea Keeley gave herself completely over to Shelly. She was dripping on to the sheets in anticipation. She had always known that she was more than just a little bit anal . . . it had just surprised her how rough it was with Ex. She KNEW Shelly would do it right and she was ready for it. Still Shelly wasn't moving.

"Please! I need this. I want this. I want YOU to do this to me!"

With that admission Shelly moved the gag back into place and tightened it up securely . . . sure in the knowledge that she had just won another point in this obscure contest of wills.

And with that Shelly slowly pushed forward with steady pressure. "Open up to me. Push back against me if you really want this!"

Together the worked the head of that massive dildo into Keeley's ass. Together they pushed that last little bit to get the head to finally enter her anal ring. The pain was sharp as it finally popped through. A gasp of pain and worry worked its way around Keeley's gag. But ever softly Shelly's hands began to work their magic on her. They traced circles on her back. They kneaded her buttocks. One hand reached up gently to stroke a nipple. The other made its way over her mound.

Just lightly touching her everywhere . . . getting her mind to wander elsewhere for a few moments . . . just so she could get used to the size and fullness she was feeling just inside her opening.

Shelly kept the head in place not moving until she felt the muscles relax. "Come to me. Take me inside of you." Shelly encouraged her. "Feel it slide inside of you. Make it a part of you."

Keeley began to slowly wiggle her hips back and forth . . . taking each half inch a step at a time. Keeley controlled the pace. Her unfettered body controlling the angle and depth. When the dildo was eight inches deep inside it seemed to stop. Try as she might she just couldn't get enough leverage to force more of it inside.

"Help me . . . please!", she tried to mumble through her gag.

With that plea, Shelly slowly transferred her weight forward for the first time. In one smooth slow motion the rest of the dildo buried itself to the hilt. Keeley swooned and swayed sideways as it hit rock bottom. She could feel the harness pressing against her ass. She had done it. All of it was inside her and it hadn't really hurt at all after the head had first went in.

Keeley felt wonderful. She felt full and even her pussy was somehow sympathetically satisfied. Her pussy lips dripped and her walls spasmed in response to the large invader lodged in her ass. Keeley was the first to move back and forth. With that signal Shelly began to take over.

At first Shelly only did slight movements in and out. Just an inch or so slowly back and forth. As Keeley's moans grew a bit louder she got more of the 12 inch length moving inside of her. When she got eight inches outside of Keeley she added some more lube to the shaft. It fairly well raced back inside of her with the added slipperiness. A wonderful groan escaped from Keeley's gagged mouth.

With a look at a stunned Ex . . . Shelly took over the pace . . . and he knew he was in for some real trouble later.

Keeley pushed back against Shelly, burying the full length of the strapon on deep inside her. It felt wonderful to be an equal partner in the experience. Keeley moved one hand down to her clit and began to play in the wetness she found there. Shelly was moving more and more out each time until finally Keeley felt the head almost pull out. The twinge of pain returned but Shelly seemed to understand.

The deep strokes adjusted themselves to only withdraw to just short of the head . . . and more lube helped quicken the pace even more. Keeley's finger began to fly over her clit. She could hear Shelly's breathing growing hoarse. Understanding flooded through Keeley. She reached back with both hands and pulled Shelly's hips hard against her on the next downstroke.

Shelly got the message . . . she had full permission now . . . Keeley was hers to take as hard as she could.

With one hand back on her clit . . . and the other helping to push her body backwards into Shelly's suddenly almost savage strokes . . . Keeley felt herself slipping over the edge. This was the first time she had ever had an orgasm while being fucked in the ass. As Shelly went into her own orgasm she reached down to twist both of Keeley's nipples hard. She felt Keeley tighten up against her and she then grabbed onto Keeley's whole breasts to use as a leverage point to pull herself as deeply into the redhead as she could.

Both women were a blur as their orgasms peaked. With a final shove inwards Shelly buried the dildo into the hilt. She kept all of her weight against Keeley as the other shuddered, impaled against the dildo. Keeley seemed to vibrate against her welcomed intruder . . . the vibrations transferring back to Shelly's clit that was well trapped against the wet leather of the harness. Keeley's last shudders finally completed Shelly's massive orgasm and they both collapsed on to the bed.

Ex had come again on his own . . . his body contorted as spurted out his fluids onto the floor. Despite his predicament, it was still the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

After a long blissfull moment, Shelly interrupted Keeley's post orgasmic reverie, "You'll have to help me get him on the bed and tie him up you know."

A quiver raced through her loins as Keeley thought through that action. With a nod yes Keeley moved off of the bed and over to Ex. His hands were behind his back in handcuffs and his legs tied together with his own leather belt. Taking no chances both girls took an end and slung him up onto the bed. The drug had mostly wore off now and Ex seemed fully aware of what was about to happen.

Shelly expertly began to attach the same furry restraints that Ex had tied Keeley up with to begin this long night in bed. Only after his legs were securely tied and spread open . . . and he was lying face down on the bed . . . did Shelly approach the handcuffs. With Keeley sitting on the middle of his back and his legs spreadeagled open . . . Ex wasn't about to go anywhere.

Still Shelly attached the furry restraints beside the cuffs and loosely tied the free ends to the wrought iron headboard. Only then did she remove the policeman's type handcuffs from his wrists. Just a moment or two more saw the arm ropes tightened more firmly. It took both of them to get the large pillow underneath his hips. Shelly reached underneath and squeezed his package hard. A groan escaped his gag.

It changed into something else as Shelly pulled on his dick to get it harder. After it was almost at its full 5 and half inch length she snapped on a cock harness around the base of his cock and between his balls. As his erection continued to grow of its own accord it tightened the straps even more.

Shelly gave his trapped cock a few more strokes as she arranged it against the pillow so he could press his length against it.

Keeley made to remove her own ball gag at this point . . . certain that she was free now to help verbally torment Ex. Her movement caught Shelly's eye. With one last look at Ex to make sure that he was well secured and ready . . . she crossed over the bedroom floor to Keeley.

"This is still my show, pet! This is my revenge . . . you can get yours later . . . do you understand me!" She pulled Keeley roughly to her in emphasis of her statement. The still wet dildo was pressed between them. "Do you understand?"

Despite Keeley's nod affirmative Shelly said, "I really don't think you know how much of a true bitch I really am." With that she drew Keeley down to the place Ex had just so recently occupied. The cold silvery handcuffs that had been on Ex for so long were brought before Keeley's eyes. "You put these on and I get to do this my way . . . or its just not going to happen . . . UNDERSTAND!"

Submissively Keeley let herself be turned around and the cold steel cuffs were put on her hands. The same belt that was once used to tie Ex's ankles was now used to tie her own feet securely. Shelly then lowered her back down to the floor.

The gag's straps were being loosened finally. As it finally came off, Keeley's jaws ached in their sudden freedom. A cool glass of the drink from the pitcher was offered to her. After a few swallows Keeley suddenly realized that she might be being drugged again. Sensing this Shelly moved on top of her forcing her down.

"I keep all of my promises . . the ones I made to you . . but especially the ones I make to myself!", Shelly fairly well glowered at her. "When I get done with him . . . I promised Sugar Daddy that he would get his turn at Ex too! I don't think he is going to like it one bit. His male homophobic ass is going to get a REAL work out after I am done with him!"

The glow in her eyes and the edge in her voice made both of her victims cringe.

As Keeley heard Ex begin to seriously thrash against his bonds on the bed, she opened up her mouth to protest. Shelly quickly poured the entire remainder of the glass down her throat . . . the excess dribbling down her neck, over her breasts and down between her legs.

Shelly gripped her nose and held it pinched shut. Forced to either swallow or choke and be suffocated . . . she ended up swallowing. As she gasped for air . . . the ball gag was roughly forced back into place. Try as she might to struggle against her bonds . . . Shelly was just too strong.

"I'll tell you what I am going to do now. Your part is done . . . you can watch all you like . . . if you can. I am going to do to Ex what he did to me . . . the WAY he did it to me. I am going to do to Ex what he did to you . . . the WAY he did it to you. Then I am going to teach him a thing or two he had BETTER learn. Things that he WILL learn and DO the rest of his life . . . or I will hunt him down and make him really pay!"

"Then Sugar Daddy is going to come over here and take care of him. Ex won't ever bother you again. You don't call Sugar . . . and Ex will just start all over in on you again. And I will come back to help him do it! You understand! Call Sugar Daddy before you leave here!"

Keeley's eyes seemed to glaze over and she slumped against her cuffs into unconsciousness.

**********

Part three is named "What to do while waiting to heal!" and will also be uploaded tonight.

Please vote to let me know what you think of this story. Is it in the right category in your opinion? Feel free to leave suggestions in either public or instant feedback.