Not Exactly What He Had in Mind! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong! What's happening! Oh my god, what have I done?"

I grimaced in pain. I shuddered completely out of control. Great violent spasms shook every muscle in my body. It went on and on and I was completely helpless to stop it. Cries of real pain escaped my lips as my hands shook the headboard against its mounting bracket.

Slowly, as I felt her weight push down against my body . . . as I felt my face in her hands once again . . . and I heard the concern in her voice . . . I slowly mastered my shakes. Keeley leaned up to remove the blindfold but I managed to croak softly, "Leave it, please."

Tremors still quivered through my body. "Just hold me," I said.

Keeley started to talk and I let out a "Shsssssh."

My breathing was returning to normal. My heart no longer raced in my chest. My limbs felt like they had been on an ancient torturer's rack for hours. I knew Keeley was confused and hurt. But for the life of me I couldn't think of a way to explain my extreme reaction to her . . . to apparently nothing . . . but that didn't make what had just happened any less real or any less painful.

Keeley sensed that it was ok to talk again. "I'm sorry. There is more to this than I know right now. Isn't there?"

I weakly nodded yes . . . my hands still locked in a death grip on the the headboard's bars.

"You have to believe me . . . I didn't mean to hurt you. But I did somehow didn't I? Is this what you meant when you said that, "The things that would really hurt me . . . hurt us . . . were in there?"" I felt a loving stroke across my temple.

Another nod yes was all I could manage.

"I am so sorry . . . I didn't know."

"You couldn't . . no one could," I finally manage to whisper.

I felt a few tears on my chest as she rested her head there. Slowly, ever so slowly my body relaxed. As it did so Keeley moved her hands downward. As they found my sex she gently moved it upwards. Straightening it out and caressing it. As I began to swell slightly she moved down to the foot of the bed. Her long red hair looked vivid and bright in my imagination. It trailed down my abdomen and tickled my hips. I so wished that I could see her.

I felt her mouth breathe lightly over my cock. It jumped in response. Keeley opened up her bruised lips and still aching jaws. She took my length into her mouth completely. Before very long I began to grow stiffly against the inside of her mouth and she had to release me. She began to run her hands up and down the shaft. Again she seemed to know exactly what I needed. She changed the angle constantly. She increased the pressure on my shaft each time as my hips began to move upwards. She loosened her grip as I withdrew. She kissed the head of my shaft as it reached the top of its stroke.

Slowly the last vestiges of my phantom pain faded away . . . while Keeley allowed the tip of my cock to reenter her mouth.

A simultaneous groan escaped our lips. Unable now to take the wide swollen length any distance into her throat, Keeley nevertheless worked her magic. Her palms, fingers, lips and tongue created the illusion that she was deepthroating me. I began to leak precome profusely. Her tongue once again teased my slit . . . but her hand increased its pressure on my shaft . . . preventing me from going in to orbit from the overstimulation of my glans.

Keeley heard the bed creak as I pulled against the headboard. Forewarned she was ready when my hips increased their pace. My cock was wet with our combined juices. I was so tempted to place my hands ANYWHERE on Keeley's body. I longed to feel her hair. To touch her shoulders. To feel her breasts and thickly stiffening nipples. But my hands stayed locked in place.

Keeley moved her body to straddle one of my legs. I felt her wetness along my calf. I moved my leg upwards to give her something to rub against. She immediately took advantage of it. She rode her clit and wet lower lips all along my leg. The heat of her sex felt so good to me. A moan escaped her mouth as she mumbled her approval.

My cock was beginning to reach its full size and Keeley had to back the rest of the way off of it. The head was just too big for her sore jaws to accommodate its jerking movements. She compensated by increasing the pressure on my shaft and using her tongue to alternately swirl around the head and lick away the precome pouring from the tip.

Keeley groaned in pleasure as she tasted the small spurt of come that escaped my ragged control.

Emboldened she tried to take the head back into her mouth and take bit more of the erect length than tiny amount she had swallowed earlier. Her jaws suddenly cramped painfully and even this pleasure was denied her. She took her anger out on my shaft in frustration. Both of her hands squeezed my shaft in fury . . . a low growl issued from deep within her. I bucked upwards uncontrollably in response and she recognized I was ready.

Keeley opened her mouth wide as she could for one more try and my head popped back into her mouth.

I groaned and a deep shudder ran from the tips of my toes and out my cock. Keeley rode my hips up to the top of my stroke. Her hands were locked around my shaft in a death grip to keep me from impaling my dick deep down her throat. She quickly used her forearms to place all her weight onto the tops of my thighs. Pinned and unable to move . . . my orgasm exploded helplessly outward.

My come ran into her mouth and filled her full. She moved off my head and let me buck upwards through her hands slick with the excess come. More than ever it felt like a cunt wrapped around my shaft. Spurt after spurt continued to blast out of me cock. Keeley was fairly well covered with my come.

As I began to feel only dribble of come being pushed out by my spasms, she released my dick and scooped up whatever had escaped her mouth. I could feel her move and hear her rubbing her hands around on her body. My imagination was on fire as I saw in my mind's eye her rubbing my come onto her breasts and nipples. Oh, how I wished that I had allowed her to remove my blindfold earlier!

I felt her move around on the bed but I couldn't tell what she was doing. Suddenly I knew. Keeley was standing above my head. Lowering herself to my face she kissed my lips passionately. Again I didn't mind what was coating her mouth and I felt her moan escape between our joined lips.

Keeley raised up again and I felt her step over my head. She knelt down and got on her hands and knees. Her mouth enveloped my softening cock once again and her body rocked backwards to place her cunt just barely within reach of my mouth. I extended my tongue anxiously to taste her. I forgot and ALMOST went to use my hands to draw her nearer to me. Keeley laughed wickedly as she felt me deliberately retighten my grip on the headboard. But at least she didn't pull away. My cock was beginning to harden again because of all the attention she was paying it.

Keeley abruptly stood up and reversed herself. I heard a grunt of pain and started to protest that she should take it easy. Before I got two words out . . . Keeley's cunt was back at my mouth. She was evidently facing forwards now and had one hand on the head board . . . andi felt the other had latch itself onto my cock. She used the headboard to help thrust her clit forward at my tongue . . . and she used my cock to pull herself away again.

How she was managing to do this without seriously hurting herself I had no idea.

Suddenly Keeley seemed to explode into action. She released my cock and used both hands to pull herself deeper onto my mouth. Lacking any real way to help because my hands remained on the headboard . . . I just held on for dear life. Suddenly I felt her climax and felt one of her fingers join my tongue on her clit. Keeley forced my head down slightly and I tongued her open depths as deeply as I could.

A short scream escaped her lips as she shuddered uncontrollably on my tongue and lips.

Her breath came in short gasps and I felt her wetness flood my face. I took what I could into my mouth and felt the remainder pool slightly at the base of my neck and top of my chest. A low groan issued from Keeley as lifted herself off of my face. She whimpered slightly as she settled back along the length of my body. Her suddenly limp weight almost pulled my hands off of the bars.

"You did it! You kept them there the whole time!" She whispered in my ear, "You can let go now."

I shook my head, "You release them."

Keeley giggled slightly as she pried my hands off of the headboard. "Oh!" she said as she she saw my whitened flesh. She kissed the insides of my palms and rubbed the circulation back into each hand in turn . . . sensuously moving back and forth . . . going from hand to hand to relieve my pain. She even sucked on each finger, taking them as deep as she could into her mouth.

Then she reached up and removed her makeshift blindfold from across my eyes. I began to shudder in excitement as I was able to look at her beautiful face once more. My cock leapt to life again. "Damn!" I said as I looked at the time. So very little time left before I had to get ready.

I went to speak and Keeley grabbed my face in a passionate kiss. She held my face in both hands again and wouldn't let go. Eventually she had to come up for air and said, "That was wonderful. I won't pretend to understand everything that just happened . . . but you will explain it someday to me . . . promise?"

"Yes . . . I promise. I really don't understand it all myself . . . but I will when the time is right."

"Good!" she said. "Its important . . . I just know it is! Important for both of us. It helped you. What we did together afterwards I mean. I know it helped me. I felt US there for a long moment. Do you know what I am saying?"

"Yes"

"Back to one word answers again, I see. Time to get you ready. Coming?" she said as she lifted off of the bed.

I didn't fail to see what the effort cost her and was by her side as soon as I could be. "Please, take it slow. I heard and FELT you while you were on the bed. Please, please don't do anything like that again!"

Puzzled, she gave me a hurt look and I could see that she really didn't understand. "You have to heal first, my love. You weren't ready for some of what you did. You can't hide that from me. Even "tied" up and blindfolded I can tell. I will ALWAYS know. Don't think you can fool me that way ever again. I don't have to see your face to know if you are hurting yourself."

"That was stupid of you." I held her chin with one hand . . . looked into her eyes . . . and reached over and delivered a firm swat to her beautiful behind. A sudden yelp escaped her control, but her eyes never left mine. "Understand?"

I felt a thrill of emotion, lust, worry and wonder course through her body.

"Yes, Mast - - - - "

SLAP!

She reached back to cover her stinging ass! "What was that for!"

I gathered Keeley carefully to me. Pressing the full length of her body against mine. I looked deeply into her eyes. "Do you really think something so overused and trite describes either of us?"

She held my gaze. "No"

As she moved to lower her eyes I reached up and captured her chin again. When her eyes finally met mine, I said, "Either we become something more than just that . . . or we won't make it. Yes?"

She looked me straight back in the eye and said, "So no "Mistress" title for me either. Damn! I always liked that part!" Her elfin smile brightened my day. "Guess that's something we are going to have to work out together then isn't it!"

She grabbed me by my stiff cock and led me into a shower that would start another long day at work for me . . . and another long day of healing and decisions for her. But we still had a little time left . . . and there was plenty of hot water!

12