Not Exactly What He Had in Mind! Ch. 05

Story Info
We admit our need for pleasure and pain.
14.8k words
4.45
27.5k
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 09/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sextified
Sextified
28 Followers

This is the fifth and last installment of this section of the story. I appreciate all of the constructive comments that have been sent to me privately. And all of you that took the time to vote as well!

This part has a LOT more of the backgrounds of the two main characters. I also included some details on how the women involved in the dancing industry really feel about what they do and the men they do it for. Some of these details are critical to what happens next and why.

Hopefully you will forgive the extra length of this part . . . and appreciate the information later . . . when I continue telling about the next phase of their relationship.

*********

As always this is a completely fictional story and the names are chosen at random. Please keep what should be a fantasy as just a fantasy. Making these kinds of things happen in real life is fraught with real danger and real consequences. Respect the limits of others and make them respect your limits as well. ALWAYS play safe! ALWAYS!

**********

© 2007 All rights reserved.

Part 5: Her dangerous gamble almost pushes me too far!

Keeley and I tried to take full advantage of our time in the shower but we didn't have much luck. We did however have lots of mutual pleasure in cleaning up the "evidence" that we'd both enjoyed last night and this morning. The limited time I had before my next shift prevented us from doing much more than that. So I had to finish preparing for work with a large erection constantly getting in the way.

Sometimes Keeley didn't wear much around the house. I already appreciated that habit of hers immensely . . . but whether she was naked or half dressed . . . she insisted that I match her state as well. Never having been accused of being a prude, I really didn't mind all that much. Still, I almost felt relieved when I finally got into my clothes to get ready for work. My erection faded of its own accord as soon as I began to dress. Serious thoughts of work will do that to you in a heartbeat. Finally I was able to tuck away my completely softened cock into my underwear.

I was startled as Keeley said, "I just can't get over how small it is!"

"EXCUSE ME!?!?!"

"I was talking about the apartment, silly!", she laughed. "Although who would ever guess THAT little guy would grow into such a monster at times."

"I am a grower not a show-er", I quipped a stolen retort back at her.

"I do wish I had bigger boobs though . . . at least some of the times. If they could just be made to adjust to whatever size I wanted them to be and back again . . . I would definitely like a bigger pair to have at work."

"Never!"

"What do you mean, "Never!"?"

"You don't change yourself to work in the business . . . or you have lost before you have even started. I like your breasts just the way they are. YOU like them just they way they are . . . if you'll just be honest with yourself. They'll get a bit bigger on their own, eventually. Hell, your whole body will get even more curvy as time goes by. You'll have a figure in ten years that women will want to kill you for having at your age . . . and they'll pay thousands in plastic surgery just to try and match it. And it will be all your own . . . not some kind of plastic surgeon's wet dream. NO boob job, EVER!"

"Tell me how you really feel, why don't you!", Keeley laughed. "So I am really ok to you?"

"Perfect!" I said, "And I can't wait to be around for when the improvements arrive with time."

"You mean that, don't you?" She said with a slight quiver in her voice. "You really do." Keeley crossed the distance between us and held her naked body fiercely against my fully clothed one. A single passionate kiss and a shove towards the door was all I got however . . . because she turned her face away to hide her expression.

As I started towards her to hold her in my arms again . . . I thought better of it . . . this was going all so very fast for her and she needed some space.

Quietly, I picked up the sandwiches she had made me and slipped out the door. Once on the other side, I admitted that this was going very fast for me as well. I fervently hoped it wasn't going too fast for us to survive the next few months. The ups and downs of even the next few weeks were going to be spectacular. I just hoped I could hold on to her.

Striking the right balance that would allow us to keep our individual freedoms . . . while building the strong relationship we both seemed to desperately need . . . was going to be critical.

As I stumbled down the three flights of steps to my car, I wondered about all of the things that would have to go just right. To allow US to happen. Time to use my brain and figure out what I could ahead of time . . . before it was too late.

**********

One twelve hour shift later . . .

**********

Hungry, I got out my cell phone and called my own apartment. Strange how few times I'd ever done that. Besides the occasional call to let my cat hear my voice on the answering machine . . . I don't think I had ever called to talk with someone else there but the rare visiting relative. The small size of my apartment had always kept those to the absolute minimum.

The phone rang about five times before Keeley finally chose to answered it.

"Hello?"

"It's me. I was going to ask if you wanted me to pick you up anything from the store. Or maybe some good takeout for us both to eat when I get home?"

"Actually, I tried making something for us here, is that ok?"

"Sure. No problem as long as there is plenty of it. It was a hard shift again and I am pretty hungry."

"There's plenty . . . but whether you will want to eat it . . . that's another matter entirely," she laughed.

"I'm sure it will be fine . . . I usually have to eat my own cooking remember? So you have everything you need?"

"Yes, everything's all set."

"Ok, I'll be home in about fifteen minutes. Bye."

"Bye-Bye", she said hanging up the phone.

Ahhhh. Blissful domestic interaction. Hadn't heard THAT in forever! How she'd found anything in the apartment to cook worth eating was beyond my imagination at the moment. At least I did have a surprise or two for her. I patted the portfolio on the seat beside me. Work had a few dull moments . . . so I was able to get some much needed research done.

Hopefully she would use and appreciate it . . . and I could handle the results if she actually did so.

Carefully lifting my tired feet so I wouldn't trip over the stairs, I made my way up the three flights to my door. Again, almost feeling that I should be knocking, I fumbled the keys in the lock to let her know I was home. I smelled something Italian simmering on the stove as I pushed open the door.

Ruthy came to greet me with her happy little cat-dance between my legs.

Holding on to the large portfolio in my right hand, I reached down awkwardly to scratch between her ears and a headbutt let me know that she was alright. Ruthy's last quick final weave between my legs almost tripped me. A tiny meow was her whispered apology to me.

Keeley was no where in sight as I looked for a place to put my portfolio down. I NEVER brought my work home . . . so it was a weird, unaccustomed action. As I was leaning it against the tiny coat closet door, she came out of the bedroom. Dressed in dark straight leg jeans and a navy, long sleeve, silky looking shirt . . . she looked wonderful to me. Her feet where typically barefoot and her long red hair was pulled into a loose ponytail behind her back. Wisps of escaping hair framed her pale face . . . a slight flush to her cheeks told me that she had been working hard at something.

"That didn't take very long. Did work go okay today?"

"Not too bad tonight. Nothing to compare to manic Mondays . . . but still very busy at times. Wednesdays are still the easiest day for me. It smells so good in here . . . and I bet you do to!" I tried a bit of a leer to put her at ease. She looked a little bit nervous to me.

She seemed to make up her mind about something and finally crossed the room and gave me a quick hug. As she tried to pull away I encircled her body with both of my arms and gave her a big squeeze. I carefully lifted her off her feet and let her body stretch itself out. I shifted her in my arms slightly to a different position. I spread my hands out strategically and pressed her against me very carefully.

A series of soft pops echoed through the apartment. A low moan escaped Keeley's lips and her body went totally limp. I held her in the air for another long moment and then let her bare toes touch the carpet again. I carefully held on to Keeley as I let her feet take her full weight again. A shudder of . . . well something . . . shook her frame lazily.

"Oooooooh," she finally managed.

"Better?", I asked softly.

"What did you just do . . . and how did you know I needed it?"

She pulled gently away from me and stood testingly on her own two feet again. I said, "Just a little something I picked up from somewhere. I thought you could use it. You looked like you were a bit stiffer than when I left you this morning. You ok?"

"MUCH better, after that little trick. Thank you. Do you want to eat now . . . or take a shower first?", she asked.

"Let's eat now. I'm hungry and it smells great. Where do you want to eat, sitting on the barstools or on the couch?"

"The couch is fine. We can fill our plates in the kitchen and eat off of the coffee table. I hope you like it." She said a bit shyly.

"It has to be better than anything I could have made for myself tonight!" I quickly washed my hands at the kitchen sink. Then I almost bumped into her going for the dish towel to dry my hands on. "Definitely a tight fit in here, isn't it!"

"I like it . . . although there isn't that much counterspace. You have all this good cooking equipment and you hardly ever use it? Some of it looks professional. I mean, my parents don't even have stuff like this!"

"Not much reason to cook for just one . . . and Ruthy doesn't eat each much human food . . . although she insists on trying a little bit of everything. Where do I start?", I asked her.

"No fuss . . . I'll go first and show you what's here."

Dinner, as I found out from watching her fill her plate, was a huge pot of Spaghetti, meatballs, and sauce NOT from a can. Fresh green beans with some bacon added, spinach greens of some sort and garlic bread. Muffins of some kind cooling under a towel seemed to be for dessert.

My stomach growled loudly . . . twice . . . as I heaped up my plate.

Keeley laughed, "Let's just eat."

Moving to the couch I set my plate down. Keeley handed me the napkins and silverware. As I set the table she returned with the seasonings and the basket of bread. Her last trip before she sat down was a bottle of red wine and two glasses. The bottle was already opened but was still completely full. Evidently she had been letting it "breathe" for a bit.

"Ahhhh . . . I don't drink wine . . . especially red wine," I said apologetically.

"Oh! I made some iced tea as well. Let me get you some." She jumped up to go back to the kitchen . . . but I reached for her hand . . . and held it and her in place.

"This is a wonderful surprise. You didn't have to go to all of this trouble, really. But how did you manage to pull all of this together without a car to drive? I know I didn't have fresh green beans much less a bottle of red wine in this place."

She carefully disengaged her hand from mine to go get my tea from the kitchen. "I walked to the store," she said simply.

That was fine I thought. Five blocks there . . . a long walk around the mega grocery store . . . five blocks back. Plus three flights of stairs up and down. That would be impressive to me in her condition . . . but the wine was a different matter. This suburb was dry . . . was it 15 blocks to the nearest liquor store that sells wine? I thought a bit. Hell! It was almost twenty blocks to the next little 'burb that was "wet".

"Keeley!"

"Don't be mad. I planned it well. I got out the phone book and used the map to see where everything was. I made a few phone calls first. Then I walked around the complex some first to see how I would do. Everything felt ok . . . so I just took my time walking to the liquor store. That was almost right after you left. It's a nice neighborhood and I wanted to see more of it. A single bottle of wine wasn't too heavy on my way back to the store, you know. I stopped and rested for a while at that little chinese restaraunt in the shopping center."

She continued somewhat sheepishly, "I needed to get some . . . girl things . . . at the store anyway. I got just what I needed for tonight's meal and was back home well before it got too dark. Then Ruthy and I took a long nap together. I'm fine . . . really . . . I'm fine."

I gave her a long look . . . she held up her chin and returned my stare confidently. Faced between arguing more . . . or getting to feed my growling stomach . . . I quickly gave in. "You could have just asked me to get whatever you needed. I would have made the time, you know that. We can go shopping tomorrow if you want . . . we'll make a list together . . . and a budget of sorts. Let's eat!"

Keeley hit the remote and started a DVD, "I stopped at the video store, too."

Dinner was a relaxing affair. An action flick. Good food. She had two full glasses of wine. She even poured me a half a glass . . . but the tannins in it kept me from drinking too much of it. Red wine always gives me a headache . . . and lucky for me I hate the taste anyway. She had seconds of the food. I actually had thirds. But there was still plenty of leftovers of everything for both our lunches tomorrow. The muffins where a good ending to the meal . . . just as the movie finished. We both curled up lengthwise on the couch afterwards . . . me behind her . . . my arm draped over her shoulders.

She grasped my hand and held it between her clothed breasts . . . I felt her relax back into me even more.

A light kiss brushed my lips before she turned away . . . snuggling back against me into a more comfortable position. Keeley put the TV on the weather channel to see the weather forecast. I leaned down and nuzzled her neck. She sighed and reached up a hand to play with my hair.

"What else did you do today . . . as if what you did wasn't enough . . . not too much else I hope?"

She said softly, "I called my folks. They are glad I left Ex . . . but they are really worried about me. You know how much they hated it when he got me started dancing in the first place. They wanted me to move back home. I said no. I gave them the phone number here, though . . . was that ok?"

"Sure. I'm glad you called them. Did you tell them who you were staying with? I mean, do I answer the phone . . . or are they expecting a girlfriend to answer?"

"I didn't tell them about you yet . . . about us I mean. I'm sorry, but they would have worried even more if they knew I was living with you. The caller I.D. will show you their area code, so you'll know its them if they should call. I don't see that happening very often. Was that bad of me to not tell them about you?"

"No. I understand. It's just what you have to do for now. I'll take my usual message off of the answering machine. I'll try to put something generic on there using my "radio" voice." I laughed, "They'll think it's a pre-recorded message. That'll take care of that problem. Just let the machine take all of the calls unless you see its my cell phone number. Don't worry about not telling them about me."

"Hell, my folks will be confused too if you answer the phone." I said. "This is not exactly the typical size of an apartment to have just a normal roommate. They'd know we were together right away. But don't worry about their reaction . . . I think they'd be happy that I've finally found someone."

" . . . and if they knew I was a dancer? . . . "

"If you were JUST a dancer . . . honestly, they would be mad . . . but you are so much more than that. They'd see how special you are the first time they'd met you."

"You aren't just saying that to make me feel better, are you?"

"No. I wouldn't lie about something like that. It would hurt both of us too much. What else did you do today?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"I called Kathy, the house mom at the club. She seemed to know something was up. She will keep my locker for me for at least a month. She said to take as much time as I needed. I know she liked having me around to talk to. I was one of the few dancer's she'd open up with. I miss her already."

"I know Kathy pretty well. I have known her for over six years, remember? I'm glad you two get along well. You can trust her . . . one of the very few you can trust that work there."

"I forget sometimes how long you have been a VIP member. She's been there the entire time?"

"Yep. What else did Kathy have to say?"

"She said that Shelly cleaned out her locker . . . and asked Kathy to let her move some of her old stuff into mine. I can't think of a thing of her's that I could wear, so it must have been things besides clothes."

"Nope. I can't see you wearing anything of her's at all." I squeezed her small breasts together . . . then I pulled her slim hips against mine own playfully.

"Oh? I might find SOMETHING in that magic bag of her's I could wear . . . hmmm?"

Damn! I'd hoped she'd forgotten about that! At least I hoped she hadn't found where I'd stashed it in the apartment. Maybe she thinks it in the storage unit with the rest of her stuff. Ruthy wouldn't show her where I had it hidden . . at least I hoped she wouldn't. But with cats you never can tell for sure.

"We need to talk. I figured out my bills today. I need to get back to dancing as soon as I can. But I shouldn't do it at my old club . . . our old club. At least not just yet should I? Maybe never?"

"No. Not for the first time you get back on stage again . . . that wouldn't be a good idea . . . it just doesn't feel right to me somehow. Ex still might come back there looking for you. You need a break from that place, too. How you give lap dances is going to change now, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I wondered if you'd understand that. I won't dance the way I used to . . . not for just anybody. I WON'T!" She said fiercely.

"You'll find a way. All the girls are different . . . and they eventually find the way that works best for them. A bit of time away from our club will let you experiment freely. I don't think most of your old customers will even notice if you change your style."

"You would."

"I am not like most customers . . . or people for that matter." I smirked.

"That's one of the reasons I am taking a chance on us. But it's crazy! I will be back in a club somewhere in just a few weeks . . . dancing topless for men I don't know . . . or for a kind of man that I don't even like. The stage doesn't scare me at all anymore. I have always enjoyed that . . . even on the first night I ever did it. It's the lap dances that have me worried now."

"You were always pretty reserved. I don't think I've ever seen you do anything out of bounds, with a few notable exceptions!" I leered at her playfully again. The night she had gotten too drunk to even stand up straight still stood out in my mind VERY clearly. "You can't give lap dances the way most of the girls do, or especially like Shelly did. The fact she wasn't kicked out of the club a hundred different times is something I never fully understood."

I looked at her seriously, "Is the reason you have to change your dancing style because of you or me?"

Keeley cast her eyes downwards. "A little of both. I feel about you so differently than I did for Ex. I don't want to hurt you. What are you going to think if you see me dance for someone else now? What will you think of me? I can't give of myself like I used to. I just won't."

Sextified
Sextified
28 Followers