Not Fair Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy tries to come to terms with what happened to her..
1.9k words
35.4k
8
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brayom33
brayom33
18 Followers

Thanks guys for your honest opinions, i appreciate that.

I know this story will provoke many social norms and will definitely upset many of us, for that I apologize.

Anyway, for the rest of yall, the story will contain 20 chapters+, they will come one or two at a time,(im doing the writing and editing myself while trying to squeeze in college and work please bear with me....) AMY's story will continue and It will have plenty of characters.

Thank you, and again please vote and leave any comments. Be harsh :-)

CHAPTER 2

Following morning....

The morning after her dad had fucked her, Amy awoke feeling terribly hung over, terribly sad, and terribly ashamed. She'd been raped by her dad. It hadn't been a dream. She felt sick.

She'd been terrified about what he might do to her when she got home. Earlier in the evening, when Amy had begun to drink, her older friends had assured her they'd have her home by sunset. Amy had never gotten drunk before, but she'd been high a few times so she had figured it'd be roughly the same thing. Her friends, two high-school boys and their older brothers, assured her she'd be okay. But after a few beers everyone began smoking pot too, and drinking more, and everyone, herself included, had forgotten about the time. They'd been in a basement without windows. They were all having so much fun, listening to music, watching cheesy movies. Forgetting the time had been easy.

It wasn't until Shane Wallace began to cop a feel (she and the 19-year-old boy had been making out for almost an hour) that Amy had suddenly realized what time it must be. She'd jumped off his lap and stammered to him drunkenly that she had to get home, she had to get home right away! Reluctantly, the worked up boy had agreed to drive her.

It had been raining so hard outside. She'd gotten drenched waiting for Shane to find the right key and unlock the car. The drive home was short, and she had nearly begun crying on the way there. Shane had kept telling her to relax, that it would be okay, but Amy knew her dad. He was probably drinking. He would definitely be angry. And that combination, when it came to her father, usually meant someone got hurt.

Of course, he hadn't seriously hurt her in years. He'd stopped slapping her around when she was in the fourth grade, when the social worker began making visits after a teacher had reported her bruises. But a smack here and there was always the norm. And though she was constantly breaking his rules, she'd never gotten home so late. That, combined with the fact that he'd been in a foul mood about her step-mom leaving for the weekend, spelled trouble.

Shane had dropped her off without a word. He was obviously pissed off. Even in her drunken state, Amy knew what the boy had really wanted: her pussy. He'd wanted to fuck her. Maybe he'd wanted her to suck him off. But though Amy was a bit wild, and though she dressed provocatively and enjoyed masturbation, she'd never had sex before. Shane probably hadn't known this. As it turned out, neither had her dad.

She'd staggered up to the house feeling incredibly nervous. The rain was relentless, but all she could think about was what her dad would do to her. And to her horror, there he was, the second she'd opened the door.

His eyes had been wide with anger, his fists clenched at his sides. Thunder had boomed behind her as she stared at him. He began to yell something, and she'd flinched. She'd been certain he was about to hit her.

She had started to stumble some excuse, but then she'd noticed something. Between his legs there was a huge bulge pressing against his jeans. The sound of pouring rain and thunder had suddenly mixed with the sounds of moaning, too, and Amy realized a porno movie was playing in the living room. Her dad had been jacking off to porn!

Obviously, Amy had known for a long time about her dad's porn collection. But the idea of him sitting alone on a Saturday night, jerking off to a porn movie, seemed funny to the stoned, drunken girl. The sight of his bulge made it even funnier. She hadn't been able to help herself: she'd started laughing.

Somehow that laughter, combined with some lame attempts at explanation, had saved her. She'd fallen into him briefly, and then staggered to the stairs, and he hadn't even attempted to stop her. She'd felt in the clear. She continued to laugh, in relief now, as she entered her bedroom. Her dad hadn't followed her. He hadn't hit her. He probably wanted to get back to his movie and continue to masturbate, she had figured.

With her bedroom door closed safely behind Amy had kicked off her tennis shoes, dropped her purse, and staggered to her bed. The room was sort of spinning, but all she'd been able to think about was the sight of her big ol' angry dad-- with a boner. So funny! So hilarious.

She'd almost fallen asleep on this light note. Images of Shane, memories of his hand groping her tits, visions of her funny-looking dad staring at her with a boner, had filled her mind. What interrupted this progression toward passing out was the sound of heavy footfalls on the stairway.

When he entered her room Amy had closed her eyes even tighter and pretended to be asleep. When he'd rolled her over, the young girl had figured he wanted to see if she was okay. Had she been sober she would have known what was going on, probably. Maybe. Instead it wasn't until he pulled off her shirt that she began to have an idea.

She had purposely remained limp as he did it. In her drunken state she had decided he didn't want her to catch a cold, going to sleep with a wet shirt on. But when he began to fondle her breast the drunken girl didn't know what to think.

He'd pulled off her shorts so quickly that Amy hadn't had time to process it in her drunken state until he began to finger her. No one, not a soul, had ever touched her pussy before, other than herself. She had jerked off a couple boys before, but had always been afraid to let any of them touch her there. The fact that her father was doing it made her want to scream at the violation, but instead she'd remained limp and passive. When his finger began to probe its way inside of her, and she felt herself grow wet with excitement, she'd felt nothing but shame and arousal.

She'd almost had an orgasm, just from his fingering her. For years Amy had fantasized about letting boys touch her like this, but they'd always been just that: fantasies. Her father's touch had been real. And she'd known, even while stoned and drunk, that if she let him know she was awake he would probably hurt her and then leave her, unfulfilled. So she'd thought: He'll finger me, I'll cum, it'll be good, and then he'll leave... She was so drunk that this thought had actually seemed comforting.

But then he'd pulled his finger out of her, just before she would have climaxed. She'd been disappointed. But then he'd gotten on top of her. And that's when she'd known, finally, what he'd had in mind all along. He was going to fuck her. Her own dad was going to take her virginity. How long had he planned on doing this? He had probably been planning it for a long time. She'd noticed the looks he'd given her before, his fake indignation at her more revealing outfits. But even after the groping and the fingering it wasn't until that moment that Amy thought her dad would actually do something so drastic as to actually fuck her.

Now, this morning, the morning after, she wondered why she hadn't let him know she was really awake. If she had he would probably have left her alone. Maybe he would have hurt her, but he wouldn't have forced her into having sex with him. He'd been drunk, too, and something so simple as showing him she was awake might have stopped his drunken actions.

But I was drunk, the sad, hung over girl reasoned. I was drunk. He raped me thinking I was passed out. If I'd been sober I'd have known to stop him, though. But I was drunk. I was totally wasted. I was too drunk and afraid to let him know I was awake.

The main reason the hung over girl thought these things was that she was utterly ashamed. Because while her own dad had fucked her, she had cum. She'd had an incredible orgasm. She'd thought before that using her step-mom's dildo was the best sensation in the world. When her dad had begun to pummel her, however, the girl had been in ecstasy. She'd fought against it, struggled to control it, but in the end she'd behaved like an animal. In the end a real live, hard and warm cock inside her had been too much. Even if it was her dad's, it was a cock, the first cock to ever be inside her, and she hadn't been able to prevent herself from cumming.

While she showered she felt like she was going to puke. Her dad had made her cum. Her dad had fucked her, thinking she was passed out. At least, the girl figured, he didn't know she'd really been awake. If he had known, he'd be thinking she was some kind of horny little slut right now. Thank God he didn't know the truth.

He probably feels like shit about what he did, Amy thought before going back to sleep again. He probably feels like total shit.

Amy slept the rest of the day. That night she hung out with Shane again, and this time the 18-year-old girl let the older boy fuck her. In fact, she practically raped him, straddling him the moment the car stopped outside his house. In the street, right there, Amy guided his prick into her sore pussy. She bounced up and down on it a few times before he came inside her, and it felt good.

She didn't have an orgasm. It didn't feel good in that sense. What felt good was that she'd fucked someone, she had chosen to do it, and at least now she could start to pretend that she'd lost her virginity to a 19-year-old stud and not her 51-year-old father. Shane had probably thought that she was out of her mind with horniness from the aggressive way she acted. The truth was she'd acted that way out of a sense of shame and self-loathing and regret.

They fucked again that night, in his bedroom, with his parents completely unaware that their son was pummeling a 18-year-old girl in the next room. Again, Amy didn't cum. But again, it had felt great. He drove her home after that, and Amy went to sleep, enjoying the feeling of Shane's cum inside her cunt.

It was Shane who fucked me last night, the girl lied to herself. But it was hours, late into the early morning, before Amy believed that enough to drift off to sleep and not awake at the slightest sound.

brayom33
brayom33
18 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ITS NOT AMY CUMMING TO TERMS

its Daddys assault and discipline tactics, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please take this comment under consideration

While your story is a bit on the sadistic side, and I wouldn't say erotic but it does have in a way eroticism to it, the parts are two far apart, and short to really get into it. Just when you start picking up the story it just ends. Honestly, I would take parts 1 & 2 and re-post it with the entire 20 parts you plan to do when you finally complete it in one single post. Unfortunately this is one of those stories you are just better off reading when the author finally posts ALL the parts. There is a female author that did your same method and by the time she finally posted part 18 I think I was so bored waiting I moved onto other stories and I doubt I am alone on that.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearover 11 years ago

This story is quite different than the first. Amy, the portrayed victim in the first story might not see herself as one. Her dad is still one sick fuck with issues and probably should see a shrink. I don't like his behavior and if she were my neice, I'd probably take a sock with soap in it and see how he'd like to have a few whacks here and there. The story is getting interesting and I'll keep reading just to see where is goes. Good story.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Not Fair Series Info

Similar Stories

What Mom Doesn't Know Will Fuck Her Son masquerades in Dad's costume to fuck unsuspecting Mother.in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
Forced to Take My Mother Intruder demands a special show from Mark and his mother.in Incest/Taboo
Housewife, Mother & Slut Mom becomes her son's office slut.in Incest/Taboo
Never Have I Ever Older sister plays a game with nerdy little brother.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories