Not Fantasy or Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

I pulled out of her slowly and she groaned into my mouth pushing up with her hips. She wanted me back inside but I wanted other things. I slid down her body kissing, licking, nibbling every part of her I could reach. She growled as I bit each of her nipples and licked the flash of pain away.

I kissed my way down her stomach.

It had been in the story of her desires that I had written. I thought it was that part of herself that was only fantasy.

--biting... the leaving of actual marks (not huge ones, but still noticeable) to remind her of it for days afterwards would be a very pleasurable way of marking her as his.

She was not mine; Megan would never truly be mine. A few days though... a few days of a part of her body reminding her that I had been there was something I could leave her with.

I knew where I would make my statement. I licked the spot where her tummy turned into hip. A small line between muscle and bone that I found attractive in a woman. I did not give myself time to think; I put my teeth on her and marked her.

She tried to sit up in protest and push my head away. It was too late; I pulled away and saw my teeth echoed on her skin. I knew it was not deep enough to ache for days but standing naked before a mirror she would be able to touch the bruise and remember me.

I licked and kissed it. She was still pushing to get me away from her. I crawled up her body until my lips were next to her ear. I whispered the words she had written me. She remembered them and relaxed her hands. Her breathing returned to an excited normal as I grabbed her wrists and lay beside her. She grabbed onto the bed frame willingly to allow me to play with her skin again.

I used light touches to tempt her.

She moved slowly; first, to her side as I kissed her shoulders and then to her stomach as I licked the small of her back. I kept moving downwards with my lips tasting every part of her. I wanted to mark her ass cheek also but thought better of it.

I spread her ass cheeks and looked at her. I leaned my face in and licked her pussy's entrance. She arched her ass up so I treated her clit to a couple of licks.

I brought my hand up and down in a light spank on her left assc heek. She gasped at the feel of it. I did the same to her right ass cheek.

I was grinding into the bed and would not be able to hold on long without fucking into her. I spread her cheeks as far as I could and licked her pussy from clit to entrance.

She tasted like need.

I could not help but settle in, no matter how much I wanted to be inside her. In the position I was in, I could tongue her while my hands enjoyed the feel of her ass. It was a few minutes before I kissed my way up her back. I put my left knee against her leg. I used it to spread the leg out and upwards. I grabbed her ass cheeks again and opened her body for my dick. I sat up and ran my dick between her ass cheeks. The feel of her skin was fantastic. I could not wait any longer and pulled my hips back so that my dick dropped to her pussy.

I kissed her moisture with the head of my dick and pushed forward. I kept going until I was deep inside her again. I pulled back and pumped into Megan. She tried to move her ass to take her own pleasure but I held her still with my handgrips. I pulled out of her completely and slipped a finger into her. She groaned in protest and pushed her ass against me.

I lubricated my finger inside her, pulled it out, and pushed it against her anal ring. Her protests ended as she relaxed her ass. My finger slipped inside her, and I gave her a couple of strokes to make sure she was ready. I kept my finger inside her ass as I fucked back into her. I felt myself from inside her as I used long strokes to gather more lubrication.

I pulled my finger out of her. I fucked in and out of her pussy hard for a couple of strokes. I pulled out and rested my wet dick on her ass. I had pushed it too far and needed a couple of seconds to recover.

She moaned in disappointment as I waited for control to return. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread her again. I rubbed my dick on her before using my left hand to touch my tip to her asshole. I pushed against her and her body gave before the pressure.

I sank into her ass, and I could barely see from the need to fuck into her hard. I stroked myself to keep the stimulation levels high as I fucked deeper into Megan's ass. I leaned down to improve the angle, pulled my hips back and pumped into her ass hard to take the last inch of depth. I rested my weight on top of her and enjoyed the feel of possessing her.

She tried to push up with her hands so I grabbed her wrists again. I held her tightly as I pulled my hips back and took her again. She fought my grips and tried to release her hands. It added to feel of fucking her ass. We fought quietly as I stroked in and out of her ass.

She freed a hand.

I tried to recapture it, but she snuck it underneath her body. She moved her ass, and I guessed her fingers were playing with her clit. I pulled my weight off her ass a little. Her movement to give herself orgasm was enough to move her ass an inch up and down my cock continuously.

I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair and kissed the back of her neck. I pulled my hips back and fucked her hard. She grunted but not in discomfort; her body was also close to release. I closed my fists hard in her hair and stroked in and out of her ass in a steady rhythm.

She got there first.

She pushed up against me and I felt her hand moving feverishly underneath her body. Her ass squeezed me tightly as I stroked in and it was the last straw.

I pulled back, put my teeth on the back of her neck and fucked into her ass as hard as I could. She put her face into the bed and screamed her orgasm out. My balls felt like they were being squeezed hard for a second and I put my forehead on her hair.

I felt cum flowing through my dick before shooting into Megan's ass. I pulled back in reaction and pushed hard against her to give her body my second release.

I untangled my hands from her hair and relaxed against her back. I did not want to move and her body was telling me not to. A couple of minutes later, we turned to our sides and I put my arm around her waist.

She reached for the blindfold, but I put my hand on it. She turned towards me and I kissed her shoulder. I got out of the bed; her face followed me as I put on a long t-shirt. I looked around the room and found the towels I needed. I put my hand on her blindfold again as she reached for it.

She smiled innocently.

I grabbed the larger towel and draped it on her body. She tucked it under her armpits and sat up. I grabbed her shoulders and guided her up to a standing position. I wrapped the towel around her and tucked it into place. I wrapped her other towel around my waist.

I led her outside the room.

A co-ed was opening the door to her room and looked at us surprised. I put my finger on my lips and winked. She smiled and shook her head. She walked into her room and closed her door as quietly as she could. I walked behind Megan to the bathroom.

"Don't open your eyes," I told her. She nodded and let me take the towel off her body. I took the blindfold off and was sure she peeked throughout our entire time in the bathroom but that was okay. I turned the shower on and waited for the water to get to the right temperature.

I walked us into the stream.

It was not like the shower in the hotel room. I cleaned both of us, but it was businesslike. I wanted to be back in bed with Megan against me. We stepped out together, and she leaned against the wall as I dried her. I kissed my bite mark to remind her of it.

I put the blindfold back on after I had replaced the towels on our bodies. There was no one in the hallway when I led her back to her room. Her towel dropped as soon as she stepped into the room. She walked carefully to her bed and lay down. I took off my t-shirt and dropped the towel around my waist next to hers.

I lay down beside her.

We kissed and touched without saying a word. Sometime during the enjoyment of each other's heat, we fell asleep.

I woke up the same as I had in the hotel room. She was playing with me. It was a few hours later, and the morning was streaming in through her window. I turned my face and was met by her lips. I put my arm around her waist and placed my hand on the small of her back. She rolled on to her back while pulling on me. I let her guide me between her legs.

Her hands were holding me. She stroked me to hardness and I felt the need to be inside her building again. She kissed me as she placed my dick carefully against her. I pushed with my hips and her body accepted me.

We were controlled in our motions at first.

I stroked in and out of her slowly as our mouths mated. It went on for minutes as I enjoyed feeling Megan around my hard dick. The strokes became longer as the need in both of us climbed.

I put my hands on her face and pushed the blindfold up. Her eyes opened and she stared at me. I drank in the need and passion in them through my own eyes. She held her eyes open and let me inside her. To take it, I had to let her inside me.

She kissed me hungrily and her pussy cradled me. She ground her hips against me and I held myself as deep inside her as I could. I felt her body give her over to pleasure. She buried her face in my neck and her pussy's reaction to her orgasm drew my own out.

I ached as I came inside her.

It felt right to ache in the middle of my pleasure after six months of wanting her. It felt right as I gave myself completely to her.

She fell asleep soon after I moved to her side. I waited for the deepness of it to take her away from me. I stood up slowly making no noise. I knew I had to leave, whatever Megan and I were, it did not include the morning after.

It was a less and less convincing lie the farther I got from her on the drive home.

-----

Monday afternoon, I went to work in something of a daze. A part of me regretted leaving, but a larger part thought our fate was hers to decide.

The Lab Manager was in her office, which was a surprise. She smiled as I walked by. I waved and opened my door. I checked my email but did not read any of it. I was really checking if Megan had emailed me something after she woke up. I went through the pile of snail mail and discarded everything.

The private investigator's picture caught my eye, and I smiled at Megan's face. She looked happy in the picture; it made her look so young. I picked it up and studied her. I had never looked like that, young and free.

I picked up the report and started reading it. I had not bothered when it arrived. I found what I needed and thought it was enough. Now, I thought maybe there would be something Megan had not told me about herself in it.

The first page surprised me.

I put the report down and looked at my computer. Megan had emailed me the night we were together, while we were together.

I picked up the report and read it from beginning to end carefully. I put it down and picked up the picture.

I studied the other girl. She could have been Megan's sister. Her skin was lighter, and she was a couple of inches shorter but the resemblance was there.

I hired a good investigator, who answered my questions instead of finding Megan and giving me an address. Megan had not left town on the first night she spent with me. The investigator chased down the discrepancy and found Megan's friend. She had charged a hotel room in my town that night.

The investigator waited patiently until she could photograph Megan and her friend together. She thought the friend was the one I was really interested in so had circled her face and not Megan's.

Megan had not lied; I even had a name.

Maria.

I looked at the woman I thought was Megan through two nights of our bodies touching. I studied her until my eyes ached, but I could barely formulate the questions, never mind getting answers from the picture. I put it down and opened Megan's email.

"Are you going to write it?" she asked.

"Yes. I would appreciate you giving your friend a copy when it's posted." I emailed her back. I thought I finally had something to say.

There was a knock on my door.

I spun my chair around to see a blonde woman in a business suit standing by the door. Business suits were not the normal apparel at the university so I was surprised. My manager was standing besides her smiling.

"Miguel Sanchez?" the woman asked brightly.

"Yes," I said with a smile. She was pretty with beautiful blue eyes. The suit was tailored, fitting her nicely. I tried not to admire the femininity it presented perfectly in the disguise of hiding it.

"I'm Samantha Doubre from BrickHouse Publishing."

I took her hand to shake but looked confused.

"I know what a thin envelope means. What does it mean when they send a company representative?" I asked.

"Do you only see a company representative?" she asked me. She had not let go of my hand so her meaning was not something I could mistake.

Her blue eyes widened, and she pulled her hand out of mine roughly. She covered her mouth and blushed at the words that had escaped.

"That good?" my manager asked Ms. Doubre.

"There was nearly a riot in the editing offices," Ms. Doubre said turning to her. I felt it for the first time in my life, the awareness of a woman's attraction; she turned away because she needed space between us.

I took a step back, but she closed space immediately. The awareness rose again, she needed the space but not if it meant not getting what she wanted.

"I knew you wrote erotica, but you didn't tell me you were doing some serious writing," my manager admonished me.

"I thought it was time," I said with a dismissive smile. I had not wanted to write erotica after Megan. The words were still inside me though. I did not notice I was writing my first novel until it was half done. I let it go; writing it did not mean I had to submit it. I do not know why I did when I finished, other than it felt a part of the cycle.

"Why don't you take Ms. Doubre out to dinner, Miguel," my manager said. "You probably have a lot to talk about."

She nodded to both of us and stepped out of my office. Ms. Doubre and I turned towards each other.

"Please, call me Samantha," she said nervously.

"I would think the writer would be the nervous one here, Samantha."

She smiled widely at me; I had gotten her message.

"Even raw, I enjoyed your words immensely," she said with her voice dropping into a bass whose thrum my body echoed.

Her eyes bored into me.

"Dinner sounds like a fantastic idea," I told her.

Samantha asked me during our meal what had inspired the book.

I told her the truth; two women I never met.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers