Not Gay, Butt... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers

Cindy was more than happy to do just that, slipping her tongue in where the blonde's had been just a moment earlier. After delighting he husband with her oral ministrations on his still virgin ass hole, she guided Ron to a position before the kneeling man. Jessie had smeared a lot of gel on his rigid cock, and Cindy was applying a generous portion on Jack's back door, her finger slipping all the way into the dark opening to pave the way for his 'christening'.

"C'mon Ron, let's do this thing. Fuck my ass hole buddy!" Jack encouraged, reaching back to spread his ass cheeks to offer up an easy target.

"You got it man, here goes nothing" replied Ron, his wife aiming his greased dick at the crinkled star that Jack had so generously offered up.

Ron applied a little pressure to the wrinkled opening, watching carefully for signs that it would expand to allow his entry. There was no immediate result until he reminded his buddy to 'squeeze like he was going to go'. The result was expansion of the tensed sphincter, and the head of Ron's cock disappeared into Jack's ass hole. Ron had prepared himself for this sight, remembering his reaction when he had first butt-fucked his wife, which was to come instantly at the sight of his cock sinking into the stretched opening.

This time he was under control, and was able to watch as his manflesh slowly and gently descended into Jack's bowels. He made sure that he wasn't too eager, remembering how it felt to have a cock stretch his butt hole. He slipped in a couple of inches then stopped, allowing Jack to get used to the unfamiliar intrusion.

Jack was amazed at the feeling, at first apprehensive as he felt the blunt head pressed against his unyielding ass hole, then the ease with which it slipped in when he flexed for his buddy. He felt his sphincter expand to allow the entrance, then gasped as the long hard shaft began to make his way up into his rectum. He took in a sharp breath, the lowered his head into the pillow before him and pushed back. "WOW!" he thought, "that thing is big!"

Never having been butt fucked before, he wasn't sure of what exactly to expect, but he had been on the other end many times, so he had a fairly good clue. He knew that Ron would stop to allow him to accustom himself to the new sensation, and that he should push back on his own to accomplish the desired speed of penetration. He did just that, inching back a little at a time, feeling his rectum becoming fuller and fuller with each backward motion.

The initial expansion and entry had been sensational, and the continuation was beginning to set his nerve endings on edge. He felt like his entire body was one nerve, and it was all centered on his stretching ass hole. The rigid flesh was filling him more than he had ever known, he was stretching beyond belief, and becoming accustomed to the fullness a centimeter at a time. He was amazed that he didn't feel pain, he had expected some, but there was only a sensation of his body being consumed rather than penetrated by the spongy torpedo. With one final push he engulfed the entire hunk of meat, and he felt balls slap against his own.

"Oh, yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I LOVE IT! Go ahead bud, work it out, yeah, that's it.. now slide it back in me, just like that. All the way in man.... Yeah, back out, just leave the head in. Now FUCK ME HARD!" Jack directed, letting his friend know exactly what he wanted to feel.

The ladies had been taking all of this in, not participating or touching either of them, their hands however had been busy on their own erogenous zones, enraptured by the events taking place before their lustful eyes. The expansion of Jack's no longer virgin ass, the way the two men seemed to work in harmony to keep their pleasure at maximum strength, seemingly unaware that the two women were only inches from their joined bodies.

Jessie decided that it was time to join in, and began to slowly stroke Jack's cock as her husband slid in and out of the stretched opening. Ron had begun to move in and out with more and more force, as Jack had asked for, and was soon slamming his cock to the hilt, balls mashing together as perspiration dripped off of both of them. Cindy began licking at the sweat that pooled between the two fucking men, then added to the mix by moving behind Ron and poking her tongue into his ass. She wasn't able to keep up with his motions though, his stroking had become so intense, so she scooped up some lube and slid her middle finger deep into his ass.

"Ummm, this is different" thought Ron as he worked his cock in and out of the tight ass hole in front of him. He could feel Jack's prostate when he pushed into him, and several times he just pushed all the way inside of him, then held himself in there for a few seconds, feeling Jack's pulse through his entire body. He then removed his entire cock from the dark opening, and watched as it closed shut, then seemed to wink at him, inviting his swollen manhood to reenter the brown canal.

"Geeeeeezzzzzzzzz, that's good man, you have me stretched like a gum bubble bud. Pull it out again... yeah, now back in, open me up! I love it when your cock first slips in, it stretches me out so much! Fuck me man, fuck me!" Jack intoned, beside himself with pleasure, oblivious to anything around him other than the rigid flesh pistoning in and out of his ass hole.

Jessica moved beneath him and took his rigid cock to the back of her throat while reaching up to massage his cum filled balls. She knew that he wasn't far from emptying them, and she wanted to taste the creamy liquid and feel his cock pulse in her mouth when he did. Cindy was working Ron's prostate as well, her finger flicking back and forth against the walnut, and her small hand massaging his hanging balls at the same time.

"Come on boys" Cindy encouraged, "Let it go, I want to hear you moan and cry, cum for us! Fill his ass with your sperm Ron, let that hot seed fly!"

The intensity and encouragement was enough to put Ron over the top, and he began throbbing and pulsing in Jack's ass hole, sending his white hot sperm deep into his bowels. When Jack felt Ron's cock head expand and begin shooting in his ass, he too let loose of all control, pumping shot after shot of jizz into Jessica's welcoming mouth, her hand massaging his pulsing balls as she emptied him of the last vestiges of his seed. Ron continued to pump in and out of his ass hole, some of his cum escaping as he pulled out, running down Jack's balls and onto the sheets. He made one last mighty shove and held his throbbing cock deep inside of his buddy, their ragged breath wheezing into their tired lungs as they slowly settled down.

Once again Jessica moved just in time as Jack collapsed on the mattress with his pal still buried inside of him, although Ron's cock was quickly deflating. Cindy removed her exploring finger from his throbbing as and rolled away from them, allowing Ron space to roll off of Jack. With some regret, he did so, his breath still coming in gasps, his cock still twitching from the intensity of his orgasm. Jack rolled over as well, both men lying on the bed panting while the two beautiful women admired the handiwork.

It's not very often that they knew 100% sure that their men were satisfied, but this was one of those times. Cindy held Jessica and exchanged a long, sperm filled kiss as she inhaled not only Jack's cum but Jessie's scent, savoring the moment that was coming to an end. With a tear in her eye she broke the kiss, then planted one on each of the exhausted men.

She was one happy and satisfied lady, but regretted that it inevitably had to end. This had been an adventure that all four of them would never forget, and one that was never to be repeated. She knew that they would keep their part of the bargain, for Ron and Jack were not gay, butt.......

This concludes the story of Ron and Jessica and Jack and Cindy. The couples parted ways early the next morning with many tears from the women, slightly embarrassed handshakes and pats on the back from the men, and a heartfelt toast to paths never before ventured. They had opened many doors, some that would be reopened many times, and others that were never to be opened again. It was an experience not to be repeated, but certainly never forgotten.

While Jack and Cindy are now out of the picture, Ron and Jessica were becoming more and more adventurous, and are sure to have more stories at a later date.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers