Not Good Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, when I have done this in the past, my new lover is suddenly, conveniently, overcome with remorse and guilt, and breaks down in a crying fit. She wails about how she has made a terrible mistake, how I somehow convinced her to do something that she knew all along that she shouldn't do, and how she could never face me (or her husband) again. What a load of crap. I never lied to a woman or tricked her into sleeping with me (well, maybe I had slipped Carol's wallet out of her purse so she would have to come here to pick it up, but that didn't mean she had to have sex with me if she didn't want to, did it?)

There wasn't going to be any weeping and wailing from Carol, I could see that. She's lying here with my wilting cock still stuck up into her, grinning like the cat that ate the canary, and far from crying, what does she say? "I love that," she says. "Let's do that lots more!"

Okay by me! There's still lots of time left in the semester.