Not Her Usual

Story Info
A new friend helps her realize she likes getting tied up.
2.5k words
4.21
43.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You want something to eat?'

'No...thank you.' She felt fidgety. Should she be here? She knew he was trouble but like most women, the thought turned her on. Friend and family wouldn't recognize her right now; she had always been conservative and shy but at this moment she was throwing herself off a cliff. She watched him walk out of the room and after a few moments he came back and stood at the door leaning on the dresser.

He was fucking gorgeous with only his swim trunks and she stared with appreciation. He was everything she never thought she'd have, or at least attract. A good six feet if not taller, lean striking muscles underneath tight tan skin. Hair dusted his chest, tattoos covered his shoulders, his face was that of a model, one fit for a biker or sports magazine, not the pretty metrosexual shit from Vanity Fair. His smile was contagious and his gaze traveled hungrily over her lean frame. She wished she was more...more curves, more beauty, more height, more knowledgeable. And then again, in his presence, with those lustful eyes and constant touches, she'd never felt more beautiful or wanted.

'Can I do something to you?' An eyebrow rose. She didn't know whether to laugh or be intimidated or turned on.

'What were you thinking?'

'Do you trust me?' She laughed out loud at the cheesy line but his face stayed the same. Her heart hesitated and then speed up a bit.

'Ok...' She'd never been more uncertain in her life but she knew he wouldn't hurt her.

'Lie down on the bed.' Her heart stopped again as she began to pull her legs up and turn long ways. 'No...stay where you are. Lie down right there.' She was sitting on the edge of the bed, her legs brushing the floor, so she relaxed her back and fell unto a pillow. 'Flip over.' A rush went through her head. She flipped, feeling awkward as she had to keep her legs up. 'Scoot forward.' She did until the wall the bed was pressed against was nearly brushing her head. She heard Velcro come undone and laughed. 'You think you're going to tie me up?' 'I wanna see if it works.' She laughed again. Her body relaxed at the assumed absurdity. 'Spread your legs.' She kept up the giggling as she did so, thanking every deity she had worn a long skirt so she wasn't flashing. Not that it would have mattered; she had her swim suit underneath, all ready for the trip to the beach. She felt his strong hand grab hold of her ankle, making her giggles subside, and pull it toward the corner of the bed closest to that foot. The Velcro came around her and was pulled tight, being attached to some hook. He repeated the same with her other ankle to the opposite side. Her arms were still free by her side.

She was shocked to feel moisture between her legs, so soon, when he had done nothing. God, she was sick. She'd always imagined being tied up but didn't really think it'd ever be done... or that she'd enjoy it. Did this pleasure make her weird? Off? Her breath hitched as he grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back to feel the material wrap around first each single wrist and then both to keep them trapped together.

'Wait.' She said it near breathlessly, it was a miracle he even heard her. Her head was getting light. She wondered had ever passed out from nerves before sex. He looked up from his work. 'I won't do anything to hurt you. I'll only do what you want. Only what you want. If you want me to stop, I'll stop.' He hesitated, waiting for her to voice a negative but she stayed silent. She closed her eyes and pushed her face into the bed. She felt him pull her wrists up by a cord and heard a click as whatever it was locked her in place. 'Lift unto your knees.' She tried, but without the support of her hands and fear of tearing a part of the ceiling down, she couldn't. 'Try.' She tried again but couldn't get situated. 'Then back up, come towards me so you're ass is partially in the air.' She scooted her torso down as much as possible. 'How do your arms feel?' 'Fine.' 'Too tight?' 'No.' They were tightened. He came close to making it painful but stopped just shy of it. She knew if she had been left in this position for long it would quickly become uncomfortable.

A hand traveled up her leg, underneath her skirt and her muscles twitched underneath the slightly ticklish sensation. Another hand traveled up the other leg to play at the inside of her thigh to skim across the bottom of her ass. Heat snaked to her stomach. He continued to rub and massage and skim fingers over her thighs and butt. The sensations were ticklish, she was sensitive, but she didn't want it to stop so besides the twitching of skin and muscle she forced herself to stay as still as possible.

The sound of her skirt being pushed up and over her butt was loud and made her tighten, or at least she thought she had until she felt a warm wetness –oh, fuck yes, was that his tongue?- across the skin that showed beneath the hem of her swimsuit. It was a booty short style and he took full advantage of having half her ass for the taking. He continued his licking and began to occasionally suck her skin deep in his mouth to let go with a wet smack and a sigh. The first time it happened she gasped, loudly and her body twitched and her muscles tightened. 'Yes baby, flex for me like a good girl.' His words sent heat to her brain frying all logical thought.

She pushed herself a bit closer to him and he continued his onslaught of licking and sucking while his hands massaged against her now slick skin. She opened her mouth on a soft moan-exhale. She had never felt so good in her life. He hadn't even touched her core and she was feeling –it couldn't be- an orgasm hovering ever closer. She couldn't believe her body and concentrated on it for a moment; felt the sensations course up her spine and between her legs at every lick and suck and –oh! ...bite. She could feel it. The heat expanding between her legs, the wetness building behind her swim suit, she cried out at the next bite.

Apart of her wanted this never to end. Him not touching anything extraordinary, but the other part of her thought –if this is this amazing without touching the other stuff, I gotta know how it feels to have it all.

She exalted in the sounds of his wet sucking and sighs and her hips tried pressing closer to him, her hands locked tight around the rope restraining her. She pulled at the resistance with no luck so she tried her ankles with the same frustrating yet utterly addicting feeling. Her hips bucked as his tongue quickly traced under the hem and then just as quickly left. She closed her eyes and bit into the comforter as he did it again and again, teasing her with quick tastes and not yet touching her lips. The next time his tongue skimmed under clothe he went lower and traced swiftly over her lips. She half sobbed in need and moaned in pleasure.

Still he avoided paying any more than a second or twos attention to her core, constantly going back to her slick butt, licking, sucking harder, biting. His breathing was heavy; she couldn't believe he was getting so turned on by her back side. His hands alternately massaging skin and muscle and grabbing unto her hips pulling her closer for a harder bite. Her skin was tingling like crazy and she kept feeling the orgasm creep closer and closer until she thought that the next lick or suck would be her undoing. Her core felt heavy and full of heat.

'Fuck. I could do this to you all day.' She moaned in reply, her ears burning and mind rolling at the thought. If it was any way possible she was shoved further into her growing orgasm. She pushed her hips at him again, begging to me tasted completely, to let that terribly wonderful building sensation flood over the rest of her. She felt a single finger slide under the hem and pull slightly to the side and her heart skipped as she thought about what he was looking at. His tongue dipped beneath material but stayed to explore for a moment and to suck a different part of her skin. Finally! She drove her mouth into the pillow at her head and screamed, it coming out to him as a muffled strangled sound. And yet still the relief was not close enough.

His tongue entered her quickly, pulling back only to suck her back into his mouth. Her head whipped up and body tightened as he did it again. She twitched and moaned and...started to beg. 'Please...do it more... harder, longer... fuck!...it's so –ah!– good...so damn close.' And it was. She felt on the brink of falling over and her body felt like it was about to start pouring sweat, she couldn't understand why she wasn't falling- and then he drove his tongue as far as he could inside her and her mouth went back to the pillow and she yelled and called his name as she dripped in ecstasy and appreciation and tried tightening around his tongue so he wouldn't leave her. It was enough and more and her body took it and released her crotch from the hot sensations letting the rest of her body feel the tickling heat. She was a mass of feeling; she felt like she was floating in some warm delicious thick liquid and the sensation spread up and through her. She shook and was for a moment breathless after his name had been pulled from her lips while her body finally relaxed from its tense position.

Her brain tried to restart as she heard Velcro come undone but felt no pressure relieved from her wrists or ankles. And then she felt him behind her, pressing, rubbing himself on her, he was a cascade of heat and sweat and musk. And it hit her it had been his Velcro that was pulled off. 'Pull my shorts down.' She managed to pant the command out.

She felt her swimsuit being pulled hastily down but they wouldn't go far because of her spread position. He didn't wait and she was glad for it. She felt him test her first with a finger or two and her eyes flickered in pleasure; she leaned back into him again. He took it as a good sign and eased the tip of him at her opening. He slid in slowly, the slowest she had ever been entered and she wondered if he was worshipping the tight sensation as much as she was. She could feel her body mold itself around him and she pressed back still further straining to get more pressure. He finally locked them deep and stayed for a moment holding her hips tight.

'God, I need you.' She felt the clasp unclick at her wrists and she half fell to the bed to recover herself. He reached over her and pulled a small piece of Velcro off her wrists so she was able to separate them and bring her hands in front of her to steady. She was finally able to bring herself to her knees and balance on her forearms. He was holding unto her hips and pulling her back so she followed, no longer completely restrained. He was off the bed and she was on all fours still on it, legs still slightly spread, but not uncomfortable.

He pulled out and pushed in, one hand still clenching her hips, the other traveling up and down her back to rest at her neck, grasping at the base. He had her stay like that for a bit, little moans and grunts showing their pleasure as he thrust.

'Get on your knees. Off your arms.' She lifted herself up, balancing on her knees. His hand strayed under her shirt and bathing suit top to fondle her, still pushing in and out of her. Her head rolled back unto his shoulder in ecstasy. She concentrated on the wet smacking sounds of his body pumping into hers and she felt herself drip further, coating her inner thighs for him to slide his fingers on when they traveled between her legs.

As he continued, her breath started to hitch, becoming more pants and moans than inhales and exhales. Her hips ground harder into him begging anyone, anything, to let her release again. God, this was so fucking good. She bit her lower lip and moaned out his name. Her legs jerked and tightened around him.

'You gonna come for me again baby?' She moaned and nodded her head. 'I didn't hear you.' His fingers touched her clit and she felt so raw she nearly screamed. Her body felt like it was on a hypersensitive switch and his fingers were causing her serious pleasure-pain. His other hand trailed up to her lips and she sucked his middle finger into her mouth. He grunted and pounded into her harder. 'Tell me you're gonna lose it again baby...tell me you enjoy it like the little tease you are.' Her brain could barely function and she wasn't usually one to get off on being called names but still she panted out 'Yes'. 'What?'

She cried out as he pushed her back unto all fours and slammed into her. It was getting unbearably hot and she could feel the sweat roll off herself, off him unto her. His right hand grasping onto her shoulders, pulling her back for a firmer grasp while his left hand dug into her hips, making her rock back and forth on his terms. 'Yes!' Yes! Yes! Yes! She didn't have the breath or the brain function left to say it aloud.

That was until she felt her insides heat up and coil around her lower abs and her legs shook and she froze in strained amazement at the orgasm coursing through her. She cried out a low long groan but he didn't let her indulge in her own pleasure for long before he was back to moving in and out, in and out, until his balls tightened and he cocked his hips upward and heaved into her with a grunt, releasing himself, straining, eyes shut, mouth still open. His fingers still alternately dug into her him as he pulled her as close as she could get to his pulsing dick. He pumped a few more times and collapsed on top of her.

'Oh my god...that was amazing...' She laughed a bit as she felt the pressure of the Velcro still around her ankles and wrists.