Not His Type

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, amid a tangle of limbs, our bodies cooling and heartbeats slowing as I tried to figure out the rules to this never-before thing and which ones I wished desperately to break.

"Um," I started, trying for a casual tone, "do you have an early day tomorrow?"

"You're not leaving," he said, seeing right through me. I still hadn't decided how I felt about that. I stopped worrying about the night and settled down to worry about tomorrow.

He yawned, tightening his grip around my waist possessively where I lay against him, my head tucked under his chin. "No more trips to the restroom."

"Unless it's with me," he added as an after-thought.

"But I'm not your type," I said, wanting to wound. Or maybe wanting reassurance.

"That's ok, I'm not your's either," he said tenderly. I felt him grin as he nuzzled his face against mine. "We have years to change each-other's minds."

We lay in silence for a long time, his arms still tight around me. I fell asleep watching him smile widely to himself.