Not in a Hurry

Story Info
A beautiful girl tied to my bed, and all the time in the world.
942 words
3.87
49.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed her arm gently. She pulled away at first, not expecting the sudden touch, but she quickly relaxed and let me rub her arms softly. I was slow and methodical, using a special oil I had gotten just for this occasion. The thick smell was like a field of wild flowers. She smiled and tried to shift around, but the restraints on her wrists and ankles made it so just her middle moved, and that only a little.

I moved over her shoulders and neck gently massaging her tense muscles. Slowly I worked down her other arm and then back up to the neck of her tank top. I ran just my fingertips down the sides of her body till I got to the bottom of her skirt. It went all the way down to her knees, but I was in no hurry. She sighed as I rubbed her feet and calves. The oil mixed a bit with the thin layer of dust left on her skin from walking in flip flops.

I shook my head silently and started working up her leg again. When I reached her skirt I pushed it up an inch and started rubbing the oil in. Then I inched up just a little further. She shifted around again smiling, but I only made it up to her mid thigh before I abandoned the area. Instead I pushed up the bottom of her tank-top and began rubbing her stomach. Her thin yellow top rested a couple inches below her chest. I took a moment to watch her well shaped breasts rise and fall on the bed. Then I gently pushed my palms into her middle and spread them out to her sides. I poured on more oil and continued my massage, bending down and kissing her lightly on the stomach. She giggled as her smile widened.

I took my oily hands and carefully traced her breasts. She shifted around again waiting for me to finally reach her more sensitive areas. I bent down and kissed her through the yellow fabric where I knew one of her nipples would be. She giggled again and shifted around. I kissed her other nipple and slowly pushed a slippery hand under her tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra so my hand cupped her bare skin. I began to slowly knead her chest as I poured oil onto her shirt. The thin material quickly became transparent showing the dark nipples against her skin. I placed my index finger directly on top of her nipple and began to slowly make circles with it as I rubbed her other breast. Every so often I would lean down and kiss one nipple or the other, but mostly I just enjoyed watching as the began to stand. I wasn't in any hurry.

I finally pulled her top up over her breasts, smiling and admiring my work. He nipples were now both fully erect. I reach down and fondle one as I kissed the other. I smiled mischievously and carefully brought it between my teeth. She gasped as I flicked my tongue across the delicate bud between my front teeth. I squeezed her other nipple between thumb and forefinger as I released her from my bite. She gasped again and began to squirm against her restraints. I let go trailing a finger down the center line of her body to where her skirt was.

I reached under her skirt to see how my efforts would be rewarded, running my hands up her soft white thighs. Her panties were already wet. I moved her skirt up so I could see the dark stain on her white panties. I pushed my head in placing a kiss on the wettest spot. My hands began to rub her in thighs, sometimes reaching out over her and grabbing her bum. My tongue began to taste her sweet juices that had spilled into her panties. I worked at it slowly trying to suck out as much as I could before pushing them aside to see her pussy. She moaned and squirmed the entire time. She was so sensitive, and so sweet. As I stared at her slit I considered just leaving her like this, letting the feeling torture her as I took a smoke. She hated waiting when we were in bed, but she always told me I wasn't patient enough out of it. I glanced up at her chest. It was moving up and down quickly as she waited for me to continue. She didn't say a word though.

I leaned in and kissed her pussy, shaven clean just for me to kiss. She nearly came right there, gasping and twitching. I flicked my tongue across here clitoris, making her squirm even more. I decided to give her what she wanted, pushing my tongue deep into her cunt and drawing circles around her clit with my finger. She couldn't take the sudden assault and came right there. She let out a high pitch moan and arched her back as the juices flowed from deep inside her. I waited as she moaned again and again, tensing and relaxing till her orgasms subsided.

I left her there, naked on the bed. I decided to go get that cigarette after all. Maybe when I got back I'd lube up and fuck her brains out. Maybe I'd go down to the local diner and get some food. There was probably a list of groceries on the fridge too. She'd be ready to give me anything I wanted by the time I got back in there. It didn't matter to me, I wasn't in a hurry.