Not in Kansas Anymore

Story Info
Lost in time, or just a dream.
1.2k words
4.25
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know where I was, but I knew it wasn't Kansas.

I was standing in the ruins of an ancient castle and before me in this great hall was an incredible banquet table. From one end to the other there were people. It seemed the room was full of people, but something was very strange. There was not a sound; no birds, no dogs, no laughter...nothing; not a movement, not a sound of a breath among them. Each person was dressed in what could only be described as royal clothing. There were flowing robes of deep rich colors and atop each head there was a crown. But the thing that I noticed and it was hard not to notice, all of the men were handsome but the women were beautiful and I don't mean just a little bit. Each was more beautiful than the next.

I should tell you now that I'm 35 years old and have been called handsome a time or two. I have dated several women who are very attractive, but if these figures were real, I was clearly out of my league. I had to get a closer look and maybe solve the mystery of what was before me so I inched closer to the end of the table half expecting someone to jump out and scare the crap out of me. The lady at the end of the table was just stunning. She sat tall in a stone throne like chair. She wore a dark purple gown beneath her robe that showed her ample cleavage. I stood and examined her in detail fully expecting to see the rise and fall of her breast. If this was a wax creation, it was a masterpiece.

There was an inch of dust on the grand table but not a speck on her. As I got closer I was drawn to the intoxicating smell of her hair. I leaned forward and took in a deep breath...WOW! Something was going on in my shorts that I couldn't stop. I've got to tell you that I felt pretty weird getting a boner in this place. I had not touched this magnificent creation but had to know what it felt like. Very cautiously I reach out a hand and placed it on her bare shoulder...very strange. It didn't feel cold to the touch as I had expected. Almost without thinking my hand moved across her chest until it found her breast. Again, REALLY WEIRD...cause it felt just like all the tits I had felt before. It felt good in my hand as I continued to stroke that tit flesh and play with her nipple. It's right here that two things happened that changed what should have happened next. I really thought I should leave this place before I was discovered but her nipple got hard and so did my cock!

I really wanted to see the rest of her body so I began the laborious task of taking her robe and dress off. I know from the movies that they had help from chamber maid or something, but I didn't. It amazed me that the clothing wasn't rotten and the loops of cloth and buttons gave way to my trembling fingers without any mishaps. I had never forced myself onto a woman before, but if there was any way possible, I was gonna have some of this.

I grabbed her around her waist and moved her forward so she was face down on the table with her ass in the air. I grabbed a handful of material and gave a tug. I was looking at what could only be described as a beautiful sight. There before me was a pair of pussy lips that begged to be kissed, licked and fucked. But could you? If they wouldn't yield way to a hard cock then it was out of the question. I had to know and soon or my cock was going to explode from anticipation. I cupped a handful of bush and gave a gentle squeeze. To my surprise, it felt fleshy. The hair of her bush was real and yielded to my eager touch. I slid a finger across her pussy lips...up and down several times waiting for any kind of reaction. Please let there be some kind of response. I withdrew my hand and saw the moisture that was gathering there. I smelled my hand and even tasted the sweet nectar. I dipped a finger inside those lips and moved them trying to find her little button. Her body wasn't moving, nor was she breathing, but she was getting wet.

It's right here that I threw all caution to the wind and dropped my pants. My cock was sticking straight out and as hard as I can ever remember. I took dead aim and found my target. Very slowly I pushed my cock between those moist lips and waited. No response! A little at a time it disappeared into that wet cunt. In a little and then back out. Unless I was mistaken, this pussy hadn't been fucked in a very long time. As I reached full penetration I began to increase my speed. Her ass was yielding to my thrusts as I began to pound her from behind. She was soaking wet and so was I. No hurry on my part but I knew I wasn't going to last very long at this pace. My cock was just about to explode when I felt the table begin to shake. No, it wasn't the table at all, it was this figure that I was mounted to. I could feel it squeezing my cock as I began to shoot my juice again and again. Now I was scared.

What was happening? I had the question with no answer in sight. My limp dick slowly began to slip slide out of her so I stepped back and pulled my pants back up. Her dress dropped to cover her ass and I moved her back to a setting position. Next, I replaced her top to cover her breasts and put her crown back in place. She was covered but clearly, not put back together. I had never made love to a woman that we didn't kiss afterwards. It felt really strange but I leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Immediately she drew a deep breath and began to blink her eyes and slowly look around. Color returned to her skin and her chest rose and fell with regularity. When she saw me her eyes brightened and she spoke, "Are you my gallant knight? I was placed under this spell and the only way that it could be broken was with a kiss." She rose to her feet and was about to speak again when this funny look came over her face and her hand went inside her waistband. There was an obvious noise as her fingers examined her sopping wet cunt. She stepped closer to me, drawing almost cheek to cheek and she whispered, "It appears that you have done more than just kiss me, oh gallant knight."

With a smile on her face, she took my hand and led me off to begin an amazing adventure. If this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up.

To be continued...