Not Just a Blob Pt. 02

Story Info
Miranda has a new idea for her regular drinking outing.
1.2k words
4.19
11.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda finished her shift for the day and made for the pub as she always did on Thursdays. The sight of a female in the drinking establishment was once an almost room-silencing one, but that time had long since passed. Miranda was as much a member of the place as the men were.

In a small off side town, such happenings were less impressive than if they had occurred in a major city. Here almost everyone knew everyone else, and the town was, for the most part, a peaceful friendly place. Miranda had been visiting the corner pub for as long as she had been working as a midwife and had drinking friends she knew by first name.

Miranda, for her part, could hold her liquor rather well and would on occasion challenge one of the present to a friendly competition. Sometimes she won, sometimes she lost. She didn't much care, and neither did anyone else. For many of the males in the establishment the sight of the pretty female off her face was near irresistible and more often than not Miranda had almost found herself upstairs with one or more of them.

Tonight Miranda strode purposefully down the road, an almost evil glint in her eyes as deep inside her body her nerves twinged and her pussy gently pulsed. Each step brought to life a new flame inside it as though the walls of her lady cave were stone and flint. Muscles jumped and fingers flexed as her heart raced.

Tonight she would be the one enticing men upstairs.

Miranda was thirteen drinks into a battle over full pints of lager and had the entire bar in uproar. The man before her, a huge lorry-driving man, slammed his jug down and spat into it, burping disgustingly. Miranda placed hers down and slowly, methodically drew her fingers enticingly up her stomach, trailing an invisible line up to her chest where she ever so casually flicked another button on her blouse open. The pressure beneath the shirt was revealed a little more as her ballooning breasts forced their way evermore outward. The crowd cheered and cooed at the obvious egging on. Another round was passed to them and she leaned sexily over it.

'You game, boy?' More hungry calls and laughter from the crowd. Someone behind her reached out and pinched her butt, and with lightning quick reflexes she kicked up a heel, the sharp point of her high heels cutting a line on his wrist as she turned and taunted him over her shoulder.

'Mmm, tut tut, mister. You'll just have to wait your turn-y turn.' She blew a kiss and he rubbed his wrist, half grinning, half frustrated. Miranda turned back and grasped the glass with both hands.

'1...' Came the count.

'2...'

'3!' They threw back their heads, Miranda sucking the liquid down.

She slammed the jug down and belched, grinning as she saw him finishing his still. He gulped and stepped back, a huge smile on his face.

Then, he emptied the last fourteen pints onto the floor next to the table. People jumped back from the river. Miranda made "aww" and "oooh" sounds, cooing the man in his struggles.

When he had recovered, glaring at anyone that dared to laugh at him with bared fists, Miranda leant over the table once more. Without a word, she beckoned him to her with a finger. He came to her and she slipped a hand around his massive arm, leading him towards the stairs as the entire bar broke into fits of catcalling, shouting and cheering.

Once in the privacy of the stairwell Miranda turned and pressed the man against the wall. Within moments she was on him, both hands grasping his head and pressing them together as her tongue lavishly searched his mouth. Drunk and horny he forgot his sickness and reached around behind her, grasping her ass and hoisting her up by it. Sitting in his hands, pressing her mouth into his and her breasts against him, he carried her to a bedroom. Entering he dropped her roughly on the bed, kicking the door shut behind him. He tore his shirt from his body before grasping hers and ripping it away from her chest. He bent over her, suckling her soft flesh, tasting her stomach. He pressed his lips under her boobs, and she giggles, squirming and holding her breasts. Then, he hooked a finger under each cup and flicked it up, exposing the perfect melons.

Like a magnet he suckled onto her tits and massaged her nipples in his mouth while he squeezed and massaged the round orbs with his hands. Miranda's hand began to snake downward and one pressed longingly into the cloth of her panties, hungry to be inside her and although she couldn't reach his cock her hand stroked his navel. He got the idea and stood back, flicking his pants down in moments. Then he climbed over her and she slid his dirty underwear away, a surprisingly massive penis greeting her hungry eyes. She sat up and pressed it into her mouth, forcing it past her puckered lips, letting her teeth drag on it as her tongue massaged his sensitive tip. He moaned and she lifted her tits with her free arm, giving them to him to fondle. He squeezed and probed, grasping them in his tight grip, and she released a gasp past the dick in her mouth. Her throat contracting on him brought some precum and at the taste her body began to tingle.

Miranda started sweating profusely as she got more and more aroused, wet sticky essence weeping from her pores. She could hold on no more. She lifted her hips up and guided his cock into her pussy. He expanded her hard, stretching her wide, but she gave no pain, immediately pumping onto him. He grasped her hips and thrust himself into her. Her tits rolled back and forth as she pummelled her pussy with his throbbing cock and very quickly he began to tense his grip. She felt him flowing and knew orgasm was coming.

It was them that her sweating body went into overdrive, liquid beginning to visibly flow like filmy water, seeping from her and running like water in a shower off her skin and onto him. He was engulfed in seconds, covered in a film of her being. They slammed together, fucking so hard a leg on the bed snapped.

As he threw his head back and yanked her onto him, she screamed out and her whole body tightened. Orgasm hit so hard, nearly everyone downstairs looked up at the sound, exchanging mumbles at the screaming and bumping.

Miranda went blank. Semen shot hard inside her. Her own cum dribbled out of her and onto the sheets. As for him, he froze, the only motion his continued pounding of himself into her. Slowly, slowly, he relinquished his speed, and when he had finally stopped, he lowered his head and opened his eyes. In them, a devilish evil glow shone.

'Mistress...'

'Yes.'

'I am...'

'Come to me.' Miranda sidled over, relaxing lavishly on the bed, one finger idly flicking her ravaged pussy and serving their mixed juices to them both as he took his place by her side.

'You are my mistress.'

'We are His servants.'

'We exist to spread his essence.'

'We live only because he wishes so.'

'We cum as He does.' Miranda said. They both closed their eyes, shivering, shaking, their bodies simultaneously racked with waves of pleasure. Both began to gently pulse cum again as their Master delivered them their reward.