Not Just a Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,082 Followers

"Ahhh! AMY! AMY...." I cried out, and pounded her pussy with my desperately aroused spurting cock. During my long and profuse culmination of orgasm she squirmed under me. When my paroxysms of ejaculation subsided, she held me close and I stayed inside her. With an excited smile on her face, she squeezed an extra squirt from me several times.

"Thank you for trying so hard," she whispered. "You did pretty good. You made me cream a lot, and that's good. When you're ready for me to give to you, turn over and lie on your back."

Her pussy made a slurping sound when I pulled out. When I was on my back, Amy quickly straddled my face and giggled as she said, "Open up now."

As soon as I opened my mouth she pressed her steamy labia against my mouth. I felt an initial large volume of creamy mixture of our juices flow in. I hungrily gulped it down and sucked on her pussy to extract more of it. She climaxed loudly. Over the next few minutes I licked and tongued her tasty pussy as she enjoyed my attentions.

"That was good! I'd like to have more sessions with this one," Amy said to Joni, "especially after he practices some more."

Joni giggled and said, "Amy is usually not that reserved when she's having sex - she likes to move a lot and trust that the guy can take it without ejaculating. That's why it was important that she be able to guide someone new through this without letting herself go."

"I'd like to stay part of the night and have another go-round," Amy said. I glanced at Joni with a 'please say yes' look and she assented. Then she decided it was okay to leave us there.

"Let's get some rest before the next one," Amy suggested, and we went to sleep in each others' arms on top of my bed. We slept hard for a couple of hours, and I awoke with a firm erection. Amy opened her eyes when I stirred, and reached down and cradled my testicles in one hand. She massaged and manipulated my testicles for some time, and after a few moments of this I felt as though I hadn't had sex for weeks. My midsection ached for intimate contact with Amy, and I seeped pre-cum. Her smile alone would give any man a firm erection. She knew what she was doing, and she knew how to use her skills. Very soon into the stimulation I had to use my practiced skill at ejaculatory retention. When she sensed that I would not be able to take much more without popping off, she had me orally service her pussy to climax.

She was less reserved than during the first romp, and the way she moved her hips was exquisite. She massaged my testicles again, brought me just short of ejaculation, and then straddled my mouth for oral stimulation and another climax.

We cuddled for a few moments, and then Amy said, "Okay now; just lie back and I'll do the work. I'll be a lot more restrained than I usually am, but not as much as the first time. I want a good ride, so use all the control that you can."

She straddled my midsection and inserted my hard seeping cock into her pussy. Then she grasped my hands and pinned them down on the bed beside my shoulders. She maneuvered so that her ankles were locked against mine, keeping me where she wanted me. She pressed her thighs against me, and she swallowed my cock within her. I knew that all this was preparation for what promised to be a memorable experience.

Amy half-closed her eyes and parted her lips. Her clenched teeth presented a vision of determined sexuality. She leaned forward and with her belly pressed firmly on my body, rotated her hips in an exquisite fucking motion. With each pump she moaned loudly - she was completely absorbed in sexual pleasure. After several pumps she pressed her pussy firmly against me and climaxed. When she resumed pumping I felt an ejaculation building up. I struggled to control it. My orgasm took hold, and I tried to prolong it without giving in to spurting, but after a moment I simply could not hold out any longer. Amy sensed when I surrendered to my orgasm. As I exclaimed and spurted inside her, she opened her eyes wide and with a sensuous excited smile, and rhythmically pumped her hips. Each pulse of my ejaculation wracked me with pleasure. I spurted and spurted, surprised that I had as much to give. Each spurt felt as though it was being propelled far up inside her.

After that lengthy ejaculation, she lay prone on top of me. As I held her, she slowly milked me for several minutes with her vaginal muscles until I slipped out of her. Then she turned over on her back.

"You gave me another good one," she exclaimed. "I'm ready to give it back to you now. I'll stay like this and you go ahead."

Amy spread her legs slightly and I put my mouth against her hot pussy. The way she moved her hips as I sucked on her pussy told me that she immensely enjoyed what I was doing. I extracted a copious amount of juice from her. Several times when I thought I had gotten it all, she told me to keep going, and I got some more. When her pussy was completely clean she got up and put her clothes on.

"I definitely want to have more sessions with you," she said, and threw her arms around me. "Be sure to keep up the practice. I don't know what Joni has in mind for you, so you might want to call her in a few days."

I was nearly ecstatic that Amy said she wanted to have more sessions with me - I had not experienced pleasure like this before. I slept heavily for several hours and awoke refreshed - and aroused.

I decided to get more practice for a few days before calling Joni, and was able to significantly widen my zone of orgasm prior to ejaculation - at least, compared to the past week. It still took all the concentration I could muster to keep from surrendering to ejaculation, particularly when getting close to the point of no return. I knew that it would be more difficult to control if I were actually inside an attractive woman; sometimes all it took was visualizing the sweet feeling of having intercourse with Amy - then it was all over and I'd finish the day's practice with a healthy series of spurts.

As the weekend approached I got impatient to hear from Joni, and I phoned Joni on Thursday. She wanted me to experience Hannie, one of the more experienced women in the sisterhood. We met at the diner the following evening.

Hannie was an ordinary-looking woman in her mid-thirties, with medium length brown hair and olive skin. She wore a white T-shirt, sandals, and denim shorts. Her legs appeared very smooth, as though she kept them well shaved.

"You are at the point now," Joni began, "where you are sensitive enough to pick up on subtle cues that a woman offers. I asked Hannie to spend as much time with you over the weekend as she wants - with the intent of furthering your training and getting pleasure for herself. I don't need to be there with you, so after dinner I'll leave and you two can arrange things."

Hannie smiled every time she caught my eye. I was a little self-conscious from that, and at the same time I looked forward to the upcoming session with her. Her sensuous smile conveyed that she had plans. I had a persistent erection through much of dinner, fueled by anticipation.

When Joni left, Hannie asked if I'd go to her place. Even though I didn't know how long I'd be there, I had no other commitments so I agreed.

We got to her home and she slipped out of her shorts, and cast off her panties. She kept her T-shirt and sandals on - she looked sexy and she knew it. She stood in front of me with an 'I've got plans for you' smile. She didn't say a word.

With an erection that struggled to get out of its confines, I reached forward and grasped her slender hips. I pulled her closer, and gently kissed her just above her pubic bush. Her breathing quickened, and I knew I had sensed one of her erotic hot spots. After I spent some time there I wanted to find her other erogenous zones.

Then I stood up and helped her pull off her T-shirt. After I removed my clothes she grasped my hand and led me to her bed. We fell together and hungrily kissed, our bodies in full frontal contact. Hannie, on top of me, pressed her chest against mine, and after a few minutes of brusque, rough sex play, she held my shoulders to the bed and very lightly brushed her smallish breasts on my chest. When she had done this for a moment or two, she closed her eyes and climaxed. I ached to be inside her, and knew that it would be a while before I would be spewing forth what was sure to be a healthy serving of ejaculate.

Hannie excused herself for a moment and returned with a jar of lotion and a towel. She turned around and straddled me so that her pussy was near my mouth. Then she began to work on my erection with her hands. I planted my lips on her pussy and kissed and licked. Her juices had a sweet and sensuous taste. Over the next hour she skillfully brought me within my zone of orgasm with her hands several times. She knew exactly how much stimulation to use. Whenever she wanted to climax, all she had to do was lower her hips until her pussy touched my mouth. Then I hungrily stimulated her until she trembled and groaned.

When I was near delirious with having experienced several consecutive orgasms without ejaculation, she paused for a few minutes. My entire midsection tingled with excitement and feeling. I had seeped considerably during the lengthy episode, and she wiped my raging boner clean with the towel.

Without a trace of shyness Hannie turned around and jutted her chest forward in a bid for my attention. Her aroused nipples appeared all the bigger on her rather small breasts. I lightly breathed on them, and followed up with gentle at first, and then more concentrated, licking and kissing. I nudged her over on her back and over the next half hour, kissed her practically all over her body, to the accompaniment of her sweet vocal exclamations of orgasm.

After a short break we got on the bed again and, after more full frontal contact, she had me lie back while she nursed my already raging erection to an orgasmic state. With her hands lightly caressing my testicles, all she had to do was breathe lightly on my throbbing member and I entered my zone of pre-ejaculatory orgasm. She kept this up for an extended time, and my nuts absolutely ached with desire while my rod constantly seeped pre-cum.

It must have been at least another half hour of sweet torment for me. Then Hannie giggled sensuously and got face down on the bed. With her legs together, she raised her hips in an inviting way and said, "Okay, come in me now. Use all your skill!"

In spite of my aching desire, I resolved to make this a long and enjoyable ride for her. Her creamy pussy lips were engorged; I easily entered her. Then I slowly drove in all the way as she moaned. I kept hold of her hips, and after several pumps my cock twitched a couple of times. As soon as I entered my zone of orgasm I kept still; just being inside Hannie like that was almost enough to send me into ejaculation. I could at that point in my training enjoy the orgasm without it sending me across the finish line - provided that I stayed at the lower end of the zone and didn't push it very far. The urge to let the orgasm continue to ejaculation was still very strong and took all my will and concentration to resist.

Hannie understood my frequent pausing, and helped by keeping herself still during those times. Otherwise, she sexily wiggled her hips, a motion which, if sustained, would have coaxed a quick series of spurts from me. I was able to thus stay inside her for what was to me a long while, until I realized I was becoming too aroused to control my position within the orgasmic zone. At that point, I nestled inside her to the hilt, paused for a moment, and lay prone on top of her. She relaxed her hips so that she was face down in contact with the bed. Then I pumped with long deliberate thrusts - after about ten pumps an all-absorbing orgasm gripped me as I began to ejaculate. All I could do was hoarsely whisper "Ahhhhhhhh..." as it started.

Each heavy squirt from me felt as though it were being propelled far up inside Hannie. Several times she said, "Ooh - good one!" as if she felt each pulse enter her. That, of course, made my ejaculation more intense and prolonged - probably just what she wanted.

I stayed inside her for a few minutes after my pulsing stopped. I still felt an occasional squirt during that time.

"Let me give it back to you now," she whispered. I turned over and she straddled my mouth. I sensed that she immensely enjoyed this phase of the session, even apart from her several raucous climaxes. We then slept until morning.

Hannie mentioned later that day that she recommended that about twice a week I have a regular quick ejaculation without attempting to prolong the preceding orgasm. She asked me how long it had been since I had done that, and I told her several weeks. She got a gleam in her eyes and unzipped my trousers. She reached in and quickly nursed my cock to a raging erection, after which she took me in her mouth. Using skills I didn't realize existed, she coaxed forth an eruption of semen from me in less than a minute. As I recovered she said I hadn't been told that previously due to the intensity of my training.

We talked some more and then she gave me some more advice on practicing. I left her place then, and called Joni after a few days. She set me up with a different initiate each week for four weeks and put me through some grueling sessions that tested my resolve. Bonnie liked to be tied to the bed spread-eagled for a session. The sounds she made during penetration required every ounce of determination from me to avoid a hasty ejaculation. Afterward, she twisted and moaned in multiple orgasm as I sucked the mixture of our juices from her sweet brunette pussy. Lissy, a willowy blonde, was sensuous and nonverbal. Joy, a petite dishwater blonde, kept her dress on and wore white gloves during a session. Cassie, a fun-loving woman with a college-girl kind of look, simply enjoyed sex - and the longer I was inside her, the better. She loved the penetration, she loved my thrusting in and out, and she loved knowing that I experienced a long continuous orgasm all through our romp. She also greatly enjoyed pressing her pussy on my mouth after my copious ejaculation. She straddled and rode my face for a long while, and didn't stop climaxing until she couldn't go on any more.

A couple weeks after that, Joni spent a night with me and put me through some testing. She acted as if she were inexperienced, which tested my resolve and staying power. Finally I spurted inside her, and after I sucked our juices from her delectable pussy she told me that she wanted to have me be one of the trainers.

"You would be one of the males who the new girls practice with," she said. "I and the other female staff will instruct them in a classroom setting - how to cultivate their sensitivity, how to nonverbally communicate, techniques of prolonging the male's orgasm prior to ejaculation, and other things. You will be their real-life chance at applying what they learn - and you will also rate their progress at certain times. Just as your progress so far has required extraordinary effort on your part, the training of the initiates will require a similar kind of effort from them - although in a different sense. I'll fill you in on your duties in detail later."

Joni drew close and kissed me sensuously. In a matter of minutes I was inside her again, and we had lengthy intercourse. After my erection pulsed and spurted in her a second time that night, she exclaimed raucously with serial climaxes as I applied my mouth to her pussy and diligently extracted the cream.

Thus began my journey into enlightened sex and Joni's sisterhood. I got great pleasure from being part of the training staff. I watched the initiates as they at first rather clumsily attempted to put into practice what they learned, and then later as they became more refined, skilled, and responsive. Every last one of them always greatly enjoyed the act of giving back - when I fervently applied my mouth to their pussies and drew the mixture of ejaculate and feminine cream from inside. Their orgasms ranged from intense to ecstatic.

When there was a lull in activity, I spent nights with Joni, engulfed in her sensual pleasures and deliriously steeped in her affection. After such an experience I always took a few days off from sexual activity for a rest. Then it was back to training. *

[Author's note: if you have read this far I appreciate it. I have something to say about public comments, and I will say it only once. There is an individual reading the fetish and lesbian stories who likes to publicly post only destructively negative comments with no constructive value. In internet parlance, such an individual is known as a Troll. Although I was born at night, I was not born last night, and I recognize destructive from constructive criticism. As long as Mr. Troll keeps posting only destructive notes, I'll keep deleting them.]

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,082 Followers
12