Not Just A Touch And A Tickle

Story Info
She was living in an imaginary world of 50 years ago
2.1k words
3.9
5.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Not just a touch and tickle...

Marie looked at me like she couldn't believe what I was saying.

"You are so blatantly innocent Janice. No wonder you have difficulty in holding onto a relationship" she groused - sounding like for the entire world she was being bullish and spiteful to me.

She obviously saw the upset in my eyes saying; "Oh dear! I don't mean to offend you Janice; I simply meant that you need to come out into the real world and not be stuck in that imaginary world of fifty years ago. Couples have sex period now and it is no longer thought to be shameful indulging before marriage, when now even marriage is not an option to enjoy a perfect loving and sexual relationship."

"But it is just the way I am, being the daughter of a vicar. I guess I have been brought up under strict religious guidelines and for me to indulge in any kind of sexual foreplay is repulsive."

"Come off it Janice, you must have had a sexual awakening like most do when puberty sets in."

"I did, I cannot deny that and frankly I do feel ashamed when I have partaken in any foreplay, like John likes me to French kiss him whilst I touch him down there. It just does not seem right, let alone the other things he asks me to do and be for him, under the excuse that it is all part of loving, and if I love him like I say I do, and then I should want to go further."

"You poor thing Janice, you really are missing out on the real thrill and joy of giving and taking, is that not what the bible preaches?"

I guess she was right to a degree but I just feel I am not ready to indulge in heavy sex like she does from all accounts. I told her so.

"Then I am sorry but I doubt in this day and age, you will ever establish a real close relationship with a boy."

"What are you saying Marie? It is not all about sex surely; love and compassion come into it and respectability."

"Fish!" she replied with a stupid grin on her face. "Loving a guy is about everything. I cannot believe that when you do French kiss and touch and hug John you do don't get those inner feelings that make you want to fuck!"

"Now that really is too much, do you really have to refer to such a wonderful intimacy between two people as that, it is so degrading."

"My God! Janice. I am simply saying it how it is, no matter how one describes it, I simply mean that it is natural, if you think anything of John and you fancy him that you would like to go further than just a touch and a tickle. You say John seems to be losing interest, well of course he is don't you see that? He wants you, he needs to fulfill his natural red blooded urge to have you complete. Just at least show him you are interested and give him something to look forward to. It is true not all of us want to go through with the whole thing, maybe we need the time to adjust, maybe some of us want to be sure that it is love on both sides before we do that. Most guys are not so emotional as us and aim to gratify their sexual issues just for the experience, it is not a question of love but more a matter of getting his leg over.."

"Thanks for being such a good friend Janice. I do begin to see your side of it and I know John is backing off because he starts to make excuses for not seeing me, and I find myself crying. I do love him so very much but I just wanted to do it right that's all."

"Then you need to talk to John about it, explain how you have been brought up and maybe you can come to a compromise. I know of two girls who regularly do something for their guys without going all the way. I remember Lizzy telling me that at first she thought it repulsive to do anything orally but actually came to enjoy it. And afterwards she felt rewarded in having made her guy happy and released all those real sexual tensions guys have."

"You mean taking her guy by mouth" I asked.

"You make it sound like a prescribed medicine" Janice laughed. "Look Reg and I do it regularly. It is wonderful and is an integral part of our foreplay. It makes for a wonderful and stimulating build up to a heavenly climax, and the way that he does it to me makes me feel so wanted and loved. His fuck is like a burst of energy, like a volcanic eruption that takes both my body and soul."

I realized that now that word so basic and in that contact, seemed so right. If I was honest with myself there have been many times when John kissed and fondled me that I have dreamt of how it must feel. And likewise when he has prompted me to touch him there and I have felt it grow so warmly in my hand. But then my upbringing cuts in and I quickly remove my hand and my lips from him, and he looks abandoned and so very sorrowful. I try to console him by saying that I do love him but we must wait.

Somehow I tell Marie about that and she responds like I knew she would. She uses a modern term about if I want to tick all those boxes then I should come out of mine and at least give the poor guy some hope.

"He must be boiling over in his jeans. Just show him you love him and you want him, simply that and let your natural basic feminine sexuality take control, then you will know the wonder meaning of real love."

She seemed sure of herself. She said I had all the feminine qualities some women would die for. Now was the time to share quality times with John. To surprise and show him you are a natural lover with no inhibitions.

Marie did not need to describe the motions of foreplay. She said just to let nature take its course was the best. Adding that we are all diverse. That is the thrill of sex, learning the likes and dislikes of each other in every way.

"And why not be basic when you tell him things, let basic instinct flower and allow the bee to take its pollen. When mine first planted his head between my thighs I held my breath not knowing how to react. But basic instinct soon put that to rights, and soon we were both at it, head to toe sucking., almost eating each other, and I simply cannot describe just how that feels, you have to discover for yourself, and exploration and discovery is so very, very wonderful, For me it is heaven of earth So there Janice, I have spoken my piece.

I kissed her on the cheek and thanked her. I felt brave and determined now thanks to her. I realized what I was all about and nom more, those very secret session with a vibrator, imagining it was john inside me.

That was so artificial and pathetic, even sad in my new reckoning and I intended to put that to rights that evening.

I contacted John on the mobile phone and as sure as lately expected he said he could not make it.

I don't know why I said it but I did; "It will be worth your while John and I mean it."

I could almost hear him thinking in the brief silence that followed.

"Sounds interesting" he responded at last.

"That's up to you to find out" I said with a deliberate husky voice.

Anyway he got the message: "Make it seven o'clock. We can do a movie or something."

"That is not what I had in mind" I said.

Then the pause again. Those thoughts ticking away.

"Okay, I will pick you up as usual and we shall drive to my place okay?"

And that was the beginning of a completely new relationship.

"I love you so very much, it hurts" I said to John later.

He looked at me thoughtfully. I kissed him. A kiss which soon developed and instead of the usual standard touching of tongues I urged him to indulge more.

"What has come over you Janice Marley" John said looking very flushed and uncertain.

I said that something had happened to me that day which made me realise just how precious he was to me.

"I really thought you just was not interested in me as a long term project" he smiled..

"You sound as if I am taking on a business proposal or such" I laughed.

He looked at me carefully. Unsure at first, After all I had led him a merry dance prohibiting his tantalizing moves .How frustrating that must shave been fore him. I aimed to put that to rights there and then.

Then he smiled happily. I think he was starting to get the gist of the new changed girl in front of him, and when I slid my fingers very delicately and sensually across his chest and began to undo his shirt buttons he looked very lust and whispered that whatever it was that happened to me was great, that I had never ever undid his shirt before.

"Shush!" I said and helped him remove his jacket and shirt until we were down to the bare essentials.

"I have really neglected you for so long, I am a lucky girl that you have not given up on me, Look, I want and need you to know that I worship you and need you and..."

His lips interrupted my words and we lavishly enjoyed a real deep French kiss that sent me dizzy.

Then his hand clutched mine and led it to his beautifully warm bundle down under. But this time I had no intention of releasing the hold, I felt myself wanting more ot that which felt so good. The kiss finished, I kneeled down lavishing his chest and as if by instinct, there I was, diligently kneeling and facing his bulge which did look enticing having freshly grown in my hand through his jeans.

He looked so enchanting and very sexy.

"Perhaps you would like to unzip?" he asked with that tinge of excitement in his voice and now I realized what Marie meant when she talked about indulgence and she had suggested I take the bull by the horns and then I would enjoy the consequences.

.This was no bull but the strength was there and there was I taking up John's offer then to be faced with a wonderful length of pure unadulterated masculinity I had ever seen, or touched or... yes I wanted that, it was as if John knew that too; "Go one he said, if you want to, I should like that very much."

I was that close to him, my nostrils were touching the upright length of him which was bigger than I had imagined. I paused and simply took it all in, enjoying the aroma which was equally as tempting as it was to suck him.

He stood there, offering it to me, his hand bunching his balls underneath to raise his credential nice and ready for my approach.

This was a special time. I time I would remember forever. The time we really indulged in our very first sexual encounter and there was I 'sucking cock' for all I was worth - and enjoying it too. It felt warm and lovely to lick and suck every sweet inch.

In consequence he lifted my skirt afterwards saying it was his turn and if was so lovely, I opened for him like it was an everyday happening and enjoyed laying back for him and letting him do what he loved doing down under, the feel of his fingers, his hands and his mouth and tongue really set me off in a delirious mode almost ordering him tom fuck me well and good, and in no time at all he had me over the edge of the settee and was well deep inside, thrusting into me like anything and it felt so good.

I loved his fuck and he said I was the most wonderful and exciting girl he had ever known and. - wait for it - he asked me to marry him.

...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers