Not Just Another 21st

Story Info
Old friends reunite at an unusually enjoyable 21st party.
3.5k words
4.3
36.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another of my distant acquaintances was turning 21 tonight. I think that’s the thirteenth this year and I’m not afraid to say that I’m more than a little over the endless speeches, which are all by now sounding very much the same, and the joyful reunions of friends forgotten, whom are also sounding very much the same as well. The free alcohol, however, was still remarkably appealing, thus I dragged myself off to the generic club where the party was playing out with the same old DJ playing the same old music under the same old lights and decorations. I made sure I arrived a good 90 minutes late this time to avoid those inevitable and mind-numbingly boring conversations people have when they’re sober but have nothing to say. To top it off my girlfriend Shannon was not with me tonight, as is usual for a Friday night she was working behind the bar at the local pub.

Walking into the party as if I’d done it a thousand times before I made a quick and utterly superficial presentation to the host before carving a beeline for the bar, making shallow comments and passing smiles to the familiar faces as I went. I ordered a beer, propped an elbow on the bar and turned to survey the prospects before me. The usual array of high school friends that had gone their separate ways had realigned themselves with their old school allies, milling around in packs of half a dozen or so bodies. Then surprised, my eyes fell on the far corner of the room. Filling that space alongside the DJ’s speakers was Kristy Hamilton and her high school boyfriend, Steve Duran who was evidently also her current boyfriend. “What a waste” I said to myself. I was surprised to see them there tonight because I’d never seen them at any of the previous school gatherings; in fact I hadn’t seen those two since graduation. As far as I was concerned Kristy was wasted on Steve, he was a first class wanker and Kristy had the best body our school had to offer. She was also brilliant, finishing top of our grade and winning the prestigious Dean’s Scholarship to our country’s leading university. Steve on the other hand was, in my opinion, borderline autistic and he seemed to think that wearing thick gold chains made his skin turn black and dealing small amounts of pot in the alley behind the mall counted as drug running in South America. What she was still doing with him was far beyond my comprehension; surely the rebellious appeal that counted for something in tenth grade had faded by now.

Over the top of my beer glass I continued to unassumingly stare at Kristy, she did in fact make it very difficult to keep ones eyes off of her. I noticed she was unseasonably lightly dressed in a low-cut, tight and long white skirt that was made incredibly sexy by a long slit that seemed to go nearly all the way up. Her flat stomach was left bare, showing off that controversial belly ring she had gotten in the ninth grade. The top she was wearing was a simple chocolate coloured strapless number that displayed her marvellously full breasts and her small nipples being kept erect by the cold climate. Her unblemished tanned skin and long flowing natural blonde hair made her Nordic pedigree show through in the most delightful way. My purview was suddenly and rudely interrupted by the shrill voice of possibly the most annoying person in the country, certainly in this room, in my ear.

“Hey Tommo!” The voice had said.

Only my friends call me “Tommo” was what I wanted to say but instead kept myself to an amicable but disinterested “Hey Ben.”

“So what’s happening Chief?” He persisted.

“Just enjoying a beer, mate”

“Yeah same here, ragin’ party hey?”

“Yeah… Oh look there’s Zoe, gotta go say hi”

Ben snorted his way through a giggle and said, “Don’t worry mate, I won’t tell Shannon!” I was already half way across the dance floor before he’d finished the sentence, “Dickhead” I said to myself.

Zoe was a really close friend during school and being without partners at the time we’d gone to our senior Formal together after which she lost her virginity to me. We went out for a couple of months after that but it was never really going to work so we just agreed to disagree on basically everything and broke it off. After reacquainting ourselves with a brief hug and a kiss we found a table to sit at and chatted for a while. Zoe is always interesting but I found my eyes being inexorably pulled toward that corner of the room still filled with that marvellous example of human nature people called Kristy. Zoe wasn’t stupid either, she saw where my attention was focused and kindly suggested we invite Kristy over for a drink so that I might get a better view of her tits. I thanked Zoe for always thinking of me and got up and meandered over to her corner, unfortunately Steve was still there as well.

“Hey Kristy!” I beamed when I arrived to greet those big round blue eyes. Then, as an afterthought, I nodded in his direction, “Steve.”

“Hey Tommo!” She replied in a more than satisfactorily enthusiastic tone, followed by a grunt from Steve that I loosely interpreted as an acknowledgment, it seems he didn’t like me much either.

I suggested to Kristy that she should come over to have a catch up drink-or-two with Zoe and I.

“We’d love too” she replied - unfortunately on both of their behalves.

We sat for an hour or so discussing our university courses, new part time jobs, and the good old days. Unfortunately Steve didn’t go to uni, nor did he have a job, so in a noble attempt at including him in the conversation I inquired, “And how’s the drug trade, Stevo?” Apparently Zoe didn’t care for my remark as evidenced by the firm kick she delivered to my right shin. The funny thing is that he took my question seriously and we were treated to about fifteen minutes on the ins and outs of trying to break into the harder drugs market. All very fascinating but my attention was still focused in one place. Steve continued to talk and I continued to steal glances at Kristy as Zoe generously engaged herself in conversation with Steve. It appeared Kristy was also unimpressed by Steve’s rantings as on more than one occasion my glances collided with hers and we locked eyes for a few moments, smiling and rolling our eyes at each other. After a while Kristy and I separated ourselves form Steve’s conversation and inconspicuously began speaking to each other at the other end of the table.

“So you’re with Shannon now aren’t you?” She asked, leaving me wondering how or why she knew this.

“Yeah, things are good.” I replied nonchalantly but keeping my eyes locked on hers. “We’ve just moved out together.”

“Oh yeah? Steve and I moved out about a year ago and…” she leant closer to whisper, “I have to tell you it was the worst mistake I’ve ever made!”

She had moved close enough for me to smell her scent and I was utterly intoxicated, it took me several seconds to process what she had said. A surprised, “Shit!” was all I managed in reply.

“Yeah” she continued to whisper, stealing glances back and forth from her boyfriend, making sure he was still engrossed with Zoe. “He’s fucking useless, doesn’t do dishes, doesn’t do clothes, doesn’t cook, and doesn’t fuck real well either!”

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud at her last comment, which immediately drew the attention of Steve and Zoe. Steve looked at his watch and Zoe glared at me as if to say, “Stop flirting!”

“We’re leavin’ babe” he said, “I gotta pick up a qp.” Dealer-speak for a quarter pound of weed.

Zoe and I looked at each other with contrived expressions and I was pleasantly surprised to hear Kristy say, “No, fuck off, I want to stay here”

“Fine then, but don’t be callin’ me to come pick you up tonight, I’ll be stayin at Jeff’s” He replied as he got up and headed for the door.

As if on cue Zoe stood up and declared she was going to the bar to see what the apparently hot bartender had to offer, “In the way of alcohol of course” Zoe feigned to satisfy our quizzical expressions as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and headed toward the bar. From experience I could tell Zoe wasn’t prepared to go home alone tonight.

“Lets dance!” Kristy said, jumping to her feet and dragging me up toward the dance floor before I could protest. Like most red-blooded men I am naturally an atrocious dancer, yet I wasn’t about to pass up the opportunity to get my body as close as possible to hers.

The music being played was actually better than what you usually find at these events and the floor was crowded, dark and smoky, fortunately it was ideally suited to close quarter dancing, especially when it was with people other than your partner. The rhythm of the music was unavoidable; it was impossible not to go with it, so go with it I did. Kristy, of course, was a fantastic dancer and I noticed more than one guy turn around so he could admire her sensual movements in front of me. We were in the middle of the floor and she danced there with her back to me as I unconsciously moved my body with the music. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her tight little arse and was grateful she couldn’t see me obviously staring at her perfect curves. I could clearly make out the outline of a very low-cut g-string as she twisted her hips, causing the fabric of her skirt to pull tight across her arse. The long slits in her skirt added to the eroticism of her dance as brief glimpses of bare, smooth flesh came into view as her legs pushed sideways. My cock was beginning to tingle as I imagined exactly what those bare arse cheeks would look like with my rod buried between them.

My fantasy was pleasantly interrupted as I became aware of Kristy slowly swaying her way backward toward me. I stood my ground, watching in anticipation as the gap between her arse and my pelvis closed. Finally we made contact and our hips locked in a mutual dance, swaying and twisting to the rhythm of the music. My cock was getting hard now and I became concerned that she might notice the growing bulge against her arse. If she was aware of it now she didn’t mind as she continued to push back against me lean her head back on my chest. My hands went instinctively to her hips and I heard a slight moan escape her lips as my hands brushed over the bare skin between her skirt and top. My cock was rigid and upright now, pushing squarely against her arse crack. I became aware of what we would look like to the observers I could see glancing at us from across the dance floor and I fleetingly considered the possibility that there was someone here that would tell Shannon about our encounter but I was past caring. The smell of Kristy’s long hair against my cheek, the feel of her soft skin under my fingers and her tight arse against my rock hard cock was simply too much to ignore. I let my hands roam over her bare stomach, playing with her belly ring as I pass over it on my way toward the low waistband of her skirt. She giggles at my touch and I softly let my fingers pass under the waistband at the front of her skirt, briefly brushing over the top of a neatly cropped patch of pubic hair. I hear again that soft moan and she twists her head so her eyes look up at me while keeping our bodies locked together.

“You’re making me so hot” She says simply. I say nothing but groan as she grinds her arse against me, “and I can feel your cock against my arse, I know how badly you want this too.”

We never stop moving to the music and as an answer I move my hand around the front of her waist and find the top of the slit in her skirt, sliding my fingers under the thin fabric I gently move my hand the short distance around the front of her thigh toward her panties. Her skin is so erotically smooth and warm to my touch I stop short of moving to her pussy and lightly caress the inside of her thigh. Closing her eyes, Kristy slightly opens her legs, welcoming me further. I move my fingers up to where her thighs meet and a noticeably louder moan escapes her lips as I stroke her most sensitive flesh. I lean my lips down to her ear and lightly pull her hair away with my free hand, kissing and nibbling on her lobe.

“Everyone here knows we are cheating right now” I whispered to her “and any one of them could tell.”

She stretched her mouth up to within millimetres of mine and grinned, “Does that turn you on too, Tommo?”

Without answering I pushed my lips against hers, sliding my tongue into the warmness of her mouth as it opened to accept me. Our tongues met and swirled together as our lips became locked in a wet embrace. Finally I moved my fingers up to her pussy to find her panties soaking wet, breaking our kiss she groaned as I pulled them aside and rested my fingers on her shaven pussy, I could feel her wetness even without entering the fold of her lips.

“Mmmm, I love how wet you are” I whispered into her mouth as she moaned at my touch.

Gently parting her lips I slid a finger over her clit and down toward her opening. Kristy pressed her lips hard against mine to muffle the sound of her moaning as I ran my finger up and own her slit, pressing down each time I passed over her clit. She began grinding her pussy against my hand in rhythm with the music and my cock was aching with anticipation. I needed to feel the warmth of the inside of her pussy. As if reading my mind Kristy moved forward ever so slightly, just enough to fit her hand between my cock and her arse. Her fingers expertly massaged my cock through the thin fabric of my trousers and she broke our kiss to speak.

“How big is it?” she seductively asked. I was surprised, as I’d never been asked this before.

“8 inches” I replied hesitantly.

“Perfect” she said as she deftly slid my fly open and her hand inside my boxers.

By now I was desperate to finger this beautifully tight cunt I was rubbing and was beyond caring what anyone else might see. I slid my hand back around the side of her thigh so that I could come in from behind, sliding my hand under the back half of her skirt to reach her opening. I paused on the way to her pussy so I could enjoy the shape of her perfectly tight and full arse cheeks. I ran a finger in her arse crack to find to my utter delight that she shaves there as well and proceeded to make my toward her waiting cunt. Pulling the small strip of fabric aside I placed one finger over her hole and gently pushed inside, enjoying her reactive squeeze on my shaft as she shivered at my touch. Her pussy enveloped my finger as I pushed it deep into her cunt, I angled it forward so that I could reach her g-spot on the front wall of her pussy and tickled it, delighting in her moans and shivers.

As I moved my thumb around to caress her shaven arsehole I leaned down to her ear and whispered, “I want to fuck you every way right here.”

Before her mouth could respond her legs spread open and she had my cock out in the cool, open air while pushing aside the back of her skirt, resting my shaft between her naked arse cheeks. “Fuck me like this right here” She moaned back “Then come back to my place and you can fuck me any way you want, Tommo.”

I wasn’t about to argue with that compromise so I bent slightly at the knees, removed my finger and replaced it with the very tip of my cock. Her tight cunt smoothly accepted my swollen head as I gently moved forward, and then inch-by-inch my entire shaft was buried deep in her pussy. I could feel Kristy pushing back against me, trying to get me as deep as possible and we just sat there for several moments enjoying the warm feeling of each other’s sex. Slowly I began moving in and out of her, keeping time with the music and party still going on all around us, as I slid back in Kristy pushed back against me to make sure as much of me as possible was in her cunt. The pace of the music picked up and so did my strokes, I began to fuck her in short but deep strokes and I could hear Kristy’s low moans as I pushed a little further in with each thrust.

Feeling the cum stirring in my balls I was intent to hold off until she could orgasm with me. I reached around the front of her thigh and under her skirt slipping a finger between her lips and onto her clit. She moaned loudly as I pushed down on her clit and thrust deep into her cunt, I guy next to us heard her moans and glanced down at the outline of my hand working her pussy, grinning at our boldness. Kristy saw him too and gave him a look of approval as she noticed the bulge rising in his pants.

I nuzzled my mouth onto her ear and breathed heavily “It turns me on that other people know what we’re doing” I whispered “I know it turns you on too… I saw you look at that guy, you know how badly he wants to fuck you don’t you?”

“mmmm” was all she managed as I continued my assault on her pussy, noticing the guy was still watching and his cock was growing bigger.

I could feel myself approaching the verge of orgasm and was desperate to make her cum with me. “You can see how hard his cock is can’t you?” I continued into her ear “you’d like to that hard cock in your mouth as I fucked you from behind wouldn’t you?”

“Oh yeah” she gasped, “keep talking to me Tommo… make me cum”

Ignoring the music I started fucking her in a smooth, slow rhythm with short strokes, paying careful attention to her clit with my finger.

“Yeah, that’s it Kristy” I said after circling her ear with my tongue “I want you to cum with me, cum with me while that other guy is watching” I quickened the rhythm slightly “He’s getting off on this too Kristy, and I know you love it… watch his cock jump as you make me cum inside your tight cunt” I was nearly there, “You want me to cum inside you don’t you? You want me to fill you up right here on the floor with your own cum spilling over my cock don’t you Kristy?”

“Yes!” she moaned “Fuck Tommo, I’m gonna cum… I’m gonna cum with you!”

I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around my cock just as the cum started to rise in my shaft, a half a second later we were both engrossed in a flood of pleasure as it swept over us. Our orgasms seemed to combine together and encircle us in one massive sphere of sexual delight as my cock continued to spurt cum deep into Kristy’s pussy and her juices ran uncontrollably out of her opening, seeping down the inside of her leg but remained hidden by her long skirt.

After what seemed like an hour we eventually came down from our high and finding ourselves still dancing to the music we realised what had just happened and where we were. The guy who was watching us fucking had disappeared and it looked surprisingly as if no one else had realised what we were doing. Kristy turned around to face me, deftly returning my cock to the folds of my trousers and zipping up my fly, straightening her skirt out she looked up at me, we grinned stupidly at each other until she spoke, “To my place then?”