Not Just Another Day

Story Info
Tom's daily grind is boosted by Sharon.
3.1k words
4
20.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another day I thought, sitting on the side of the road in 90 degree heat, watching the traffic go by. I was hoping that all would remain quiet so the AC in the car would keep me comfortable. In being the middle of July, it was all you could do to stay cool and comfortable. I am a Cop, sitting on the side of the road doing radar is what I get paid for, normally I don't mind the monotony of the process or even the waiting for something to happen but this July day was a scorcher. I would not have left the comfort of the central air at home; however, the need for the almighty dollar controls all.

After 9 years on the job, I can sense trouble coming before it arrives and the heat did not dull my instincts. A red convertible sports car was approaching from the east, not speeding a lot but enough to have a chat with the driver, 12 over, not even enough for a ticket. While I am not a big ticket writer, I was grumpy enough to want to give one if forced to get out of the vehicle on a day like today. As the car went by I thought it looked familiar as I pulled onto the road and clicked the button to light up the red and blues.

The car seemed not to notice the presence of trouble until a blast of the siren caught their attention; I saw the driver was female and looking in her rearview mirror. The portion of the road we were on was devoid of a shoulder so she drove on, at a considerably lower speed, When a side road presented itself, she signaled and turned into it. She drove about 300 feet to a small turn in farmers used to access their fields and stopped. Other then the fact that I was in the middle of a traffic stop, I thought the setting was quite scenic, almost like a picnic spot with green grass on the shoulder and towering Oak trees on both sides with an abundance of foliage casting an pleasing shade.

Even in the shade my exit from the cool interior was like walking into a bowl of soup. After an equipment adjustment, I walked up to the convertible thinking again of my preference to "go commando" was a wise one. On especially hot days, sitting in a car for 12 hours tended to make the confines of the loosest briefs unbearable and normally caused a bad case of prickly. As he came closer to the car I realized I did know it, and the driver, it was Sharon, my across the street neighbor.

Sharon and her husband, Keith moved in to the neighborhood about 3 years previously and except for a few notably loud parties they had kept to themselves with the occasional well neighborly wave across the road. I realized early on though that this was a woman I would like to see naked! I chuckled as I got to the door and smiled down on her, thinking there are not too many women I would not like to see naked!

The first time I saw Sharon was when they were moving their things in, she was certainly doing here share of the grunt work. As it was warm day, she was clad in what would become a fairly familiar outfit for her, shorts and a loose fitting button up blouse. What got my attention was her body, She was by no means a swimsuit model, her figure would best be described as Rubenesk. Curvy and buxom, and my imagination was occupied! I was ogling through the front window when my wife, Angela appeared and suggested a welcome to the neighborhood would be in order. In contrast, Angie is petite in stature and I would not have had it any other way. Her body had not changed much from school and with no kids it was not likely to do so. As much as I enjoy her body, as mentioned, I like them all, "a dog for the ladies", Angie often commented.

So at her instance, we crossed the street and met the new couple at the curb. Introductions were made and hands shaken, welcomes offered and received. Then awkward small talk about occupations, good stores in the area ect. The close up of her was good; she was very well proportioned with breasts that fit her body and hips that balanced her breasts. There was an apparent sexuality about her but not overtly so. I even got a peak at her deep cleavage as she picked up a box. Had I been able to hold there for just a second longer, I am sure I would have been rewarded with a nipple sighting but that would have been obvious.

While our friendly waves from time to time continued, that is where the relationship had pretty much stayed since. That is except for my occasional spying when she was in the front yard cutting the grass or such. It was those times that I realized that wearing a bra was not something she did often. The free swing of her breasts or their bounce while weeding was wonderful to watch.

So there we where, on the side of the road, my imagination in full gear and her looking fantastic, her in the low seat of her mustang wearing her usual uniform of a shot skirt and loose fitting blouse.

As comprehension dawned on Sharon, she smiled and I was about to let the whole matter drop with a polite "please slow down" when the scent of alcohol sent warning flags up. Caught in mid smile I said.

"Hello Sharon, have you drinking?" The smile fled from her face and she reddened replying

"Well I only had a couple glasses of wine with lunch".

Disappointed with the prospect of having to arrest and charge a neighbor, I sternly answered "That may just cause you some grief"

I then asked her to get out of the car with her ID and proceed to the rear bumper with me. Her expression was one of surprise then moving quickly to anger.

"Is that really necessary" she snapped, grabbing her purse and not waiting for a reply she threw the door open causing me to grab it so it would not hit my leg. Her exit was stopped mid way through, trapped with one leg out and one in the car. I calmly asked her to be careful and received an "if looks could kill" stare from her.

Things were still calm and I found myself looking for potential weapons as my experience and training has taught me. Glancing over the scene to determine if there was any reason I should not let her out of the car, I noticed that the manner in which she had been stopped caused her short skirt to ride up over her knees and come to rest about mid thigh. I stepped back and allowed her to finish opening her door while positioning myself to get a quick look at her crotch, to ensure there were no weapons there, of course!

I was rewarded with a near perfect view of her nearly shaved pussy, sans panties. Her outer lips wide, the inner lips separating, magnificent! I guiltily glanced up to her face and our eyes met, busted! She said nothing; she just smirked slightly, stood and walked back with deliberate sway to her hips. I was still standing by her door when she stopped between the cars and turned back. Her hands were clutching her purse in front of her body and she was turning ever so slightly side to side, I realized there that she was now playing me, I was hooked!

I was also re-thinking the whole commando thing. I approached while trying to figure out how to hide a growing erection, remain professional and act as I must, a dilemma I had not found myself in on the job. I asked a few more routine questions to determine her level of intoxication. Her responses, from the professional view point at least pointed toward a minimal level of impairment. Her responses from my arousal point of view were intoxicating.

She continued to demonstrate all of the body language one might expect a stripper to employ while applying for a job. The continuous swing of her upper body allowed her bralesness to show and I had difficulty keeping my eyes above her chin! The present style blouse did nothing to restrict movement and I could see her thick nipples hardening beneath. Her lips pouted and smirked at the same time and her eyes sparkled with mischief.

Her voice was both sultry and coy at the same time, honeyed with the use of u"yessssss officer". She was trying to drive me nuts and I knew it. It's a good thing this babe is not too drunk, I thought I might be able to get away with not having to charge her. Having nowhere to hide, my erection being unrestricted, I had to stand there and hope that the dark blue of my pants hide the display of my lust. At that precise moment she looked down and saw my hard cock as clearly as if it was sticking out of my fly. After a brief stay on my member, her eyes met mine again and the very tip of her tongue parted her lips and traced them. I almost groaned aloud, my 8 inch length grew another inch right there.

As best I could, I explained that I did not discern a high level of intoxication, however, I did have to be certain which would require me to use a roadside breathalyzer "you're going to make me blow" she asked in a knowingly innocent simper. Off balance I muttered something about waiting while I retreated to my car. While hiden, I tried to tuck my telltale hardon up and under my belt which worked until I started to walk back and it found it freedom again. I noticed immediately that another 2 buttons on her blouse were loose and I had a clear view of her deep cleavage.

I barely got though explaining the procedure and presented the tube end of the roadside for her to blow into, she gently placed her lips around the end of the tube and ran all 3 inches of it into and out of her mouth twice before she stopped and the end and gave a good sample. It indicated she was not legally intoxicated but was in the warning range.

Relief swept through me because regardless of how sexy or hot she was, if Sharon had failed I would have arrested her and taken her in for charges. I explained that she would be receiving a warning and would not be allowed to drive her car for 24 hours. She seemed OK with all this until I explained that she should call her husband to come and pick her up. The car would not be towed and she could get him to drive it back to their home.

She dropped most of the sexy look and became serious while talking to Keith. "Keith can't get away" she said as she hung up the phone, she seemed pissed off. I told her I could call her a cab, then sexy came back to play...

She smiled and asked if I could give her "a ride".

Enough I decided, my erection back to full mast, replying, "police procedure dictates that all passengers be handcuffed and searched thoroughly before entering a police car"

Waiting for sexy Sharon to run away and hide I was amazed when she simply blinked then smiled and asked if I wanted her to place her hands on the hood of my cruiser. No backing down now... I ordered her to put her purse on the hood and "adopt the position" She dutifully did so her hands shoulder width apart on the hood with her legs slightly spread her heals sinking in the loose dirt on the side of the road.

Glancing up, I made sure our position could not ne observed from the road, I told he to move her feet back further back and when they were about 3 feet from the bumper and she was leaning well forward I told her to spread her legs," more more, more".

Perfect, her feet we further apart then her shoulders and she was slightly off balance, vulnerable.

I noticed that her skirt was now half way up her thighs accentuating her ass under the material, the shirt which was loose while she was standing was now taut by the position of her arms, and every detail of her breasts was evident including the hard nipples straining the fabric. Her breathing was getting heavier and she appeared to be quivering.

I left her like that for several seconds while I admired the gentle curves of her body. The next step would show me how much further she would allow his charade to continue. With my handcuffs in hand, I reached around her body from behind, pressing my hard prick into her leg and snapped the first cuff onto her wrist, she gave a sharp intake of breath but said nothing. With one hand secured, I shifted to the centre of her body and ran my hand down her arm, grasping her other wrist, simultaneously I brought both hands behind her back lowering her upper torso to the hood of the cruiser.

This was done with the ease of experience, although somewhat gentler than normal, except that and my hard on was nestled in between her ass cheeks. I held my pressure on her for a moment while I ensured the cuffs were not too tight, she gave an almost inaudible groan when I pushed away.

Leaning forward, with my lips a fraction of an inch from her ear I said" I am going to search you now, do you have any objection"?

No words, just a perceptible shake of her head. "Do you have anything of interest hidden on your person or contraband you think I should know about"? I received the same answer.

"Good" I said, "let's start shall we". Leaning further down so by breath was against her neck I grasped her right ankle and started to slowly run my hand up the whole length of her leg, cupping the back and inner thigh while in inhaled her scent. MY hand travelled to the back of her thigh at the junction of her buttocks and worked around the hip to the outside and traveled back down on the opposite of the same leg. Her breathing increased and she closed her eyes. I switched hands and with my left hand I repeated the process up the front of her leg lightly brushing the puffy outer lips of her pussy.

She groaned and shuttered at the touch, thrusting involuntarily. I gently ran my hand up the cleft of her hip and lower abdomen, it came to rest on her hip and held her dress suspended so I could easily see her shapely ass. I shifted my body to cross hers allowing my hips to press into her ass as I shuffled by.

"Nothing there" I said removing my hand from her hip and allowing her dress to fall back. Repeating the process on the other side, I slid my hand up but instead of moving to the round of her ass, I let it come to rest against her pussy.

I noted immediately that her juices were flowing; my touch caused some to dribble down the inside of her thigh and coat my fingers. I spread her juices up the crack of her ass tickling her anus on the way up. She squirmed at the contact and started to grind the air with her hips.

"Well well, what is this" I asked holding my wet fingers in front of her face, "looks like you might have something of interest after all, and it seems to be wet".

She shuttered again as I pressed myself against her outer thigh. I moved behind her and using her elbow as a leverage point I twisted her upper body to the left while her lower body was pinioned against the hood. I eased off her hips which allowed her lower body to pivot slightly as well, allowing access.

I ran my fingers under the collar of her shirt and traced the contours of the nape of her neck and her collar bone to the sternum. Her buttons provided no resistance because of the pressure of her breasts and the pull of her shoulders, as the remaining 4 buttons released, I slid my hand down to the skin beneath and caressed her stomach up her ribs to the underside of her breast.

"And what do we have here" I said as I weighed her breast in my free hand. Her shirt slid open to expose the milky skin which was tipped by her erect nipple the diameter of a dime. As I squeezed her nipple she groaned throatily and started to rub her thighs together under my weight.

"What's going on down there" I said as I moved my leg then reaching down I drew the hem of her skirt up.

"What are you trying to hide now"? I asked as her pussy come into view. With her thighs clamed together by my hips, the puffy lips of her sex were pushed forward and soaking wet. Her clit was completely engorged and standing proudly in its hood.

I gasped at this bountifully sight which brought another groan from her as she shuttered and in a trembling voice said "touch me".

Not being one to disappoint I reached down and pinched her clit making her squeal in surprise. I then trapped her clit between my fingers and stroked her pussy up and down; her moan was quickly turning into a growl as I continued to manipulate her clit with my fingers. Her hips were thrusting to the point that I was barely able to contain her. I repositioned so her legs could open and I could support her weight with my thigh.

I could smell her arousal and took the next step. I slipped 2 fingers into her and felt her muscles clench as I thrust them in and out of her. Bending my head I took one of her nipples in her mouth while using my thumb on her clit in rhythm with my fingers.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming" she shouted which changed into a scream and her whole body convulsed and spasmed. I slowed my pace and then withdrew altogether, allowing her to body to lean on the hood of the car where she laid, disheveled, her skirt hiked up, still cuffed. I massaged her ass while her breathing slowed.

"Whew" she finely said, "that was intense". She started to say something else but stopped as she heard me unzip my fly.