Not Just Another Friday

Story Info
Mom helps masturbating son.
1.5k words
4.19
535.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
analpoet
analpoet
10 Followers

It was a normal Friday. I came home from school, sat down in the den and turned on the TV. I could have been out with friends except for the fact that no one ever invited me to come out.

My situation with girls was very unfortunate to say the least, seeing as I'm an 18 year old senior in high school and the only experience I've had was making out with girls during spin the bottle at an eighth grade party. I'm not very muscular but I'm fit and I don't think that I'm terribly unattractive, I'm just a bit strange.

Ever since my dad left, it's just been my mom and I at home. I'm an only child so I'm used to being by myself most of the time.

The house was empty when I got home from school because my mom works until 6. There was nothing on TV, but what else is new. I scrolled through the channels but it was pointless.

I decided to go to my room and find something to do. My room is on the second floor and my window gives me an unobstructed view of the house behind us. I glance out and catch the oldest daughter sunbathing topless in the backyard. I had seen her do this a few times before and each time it never fails to give me a raging hard-on. Knowing that the house is empty, I drop my pants and began jerking myself frantically. She just lays there relaxed, soaking in the sun.

Her nipples are small and perfect and her breasts have to be about a C cup, not too big but not too small. She has a gorgeous body and curly dark red hair.

I continued to jerk myself off until I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

My body goes stiff. As I turn around, I see my mother standing in the doorway.

"Well, aren't we excited?!" she says, with a slightly amused look on her face.

Still frozen, I try and find something to say but all that comes out is "eh...eh..I".

She chuckles and says "Don't explain, don't worry, everyone does it."

Walking over she puts a hand on my shoulder and looks out the window. "She's a good looking girl, it's no wonder you got so excited." She adds. Looking down at my still uncovered and still fully erect cock she says, "Well I don't remember it being that big."

As the blood rushes back to my head I shrug my mom off and start to pull up my pants.

"Not so fast!", she says as she slaps my hand away, "I'm still looking, and plus, you didn't get to finish.

Confused, but not ready to ask questions, I do as she says and let my pants fall to the floor.

She grabs my hip and swivels me in her direction "Man you're hard, that's in need of some attention. Well, if you're too shy I guess I just have to do it." She runs her hand up and down my cock going faster and faster. It doesn't take me long before I'm about to cum and as I go to reach for a tissue she drops to her knees and says, "come in my mouth". Just as she starts sucking me, I blow my hot load down her throat. The feeling of her sucking on my cock sends an extra large load shooting into her mouth. She swallows my cum and doesn't miss a drop. I slump against the wall, completely relaxed".

"Well that should make you feel better." She exclaims.

"Better...is... an understatement" I reply between breaths.

"Then I guess you didn't mind that your mother was a little horny." She adds, "I guess you forgot I had off of work today."

I had completely forgotten about that. She had mentioned it briefly a few times but it must have gone it one ear and out the other.

"I was at the grocery store when you got home" she said, "Now I have something for you downstairs but you have to wait a minute, so come on down in a few minutes.

I nod my head and she heads downstairs.

This gives me time to think about what just happened. My mother jerked me off and swallowed my cum. I immediately think of the fact that this has always been a fantasy of mine. I've even written little stories about what we'd do if I had the chance. My mom is definitely an attractive woman. She's just shy of forty but her body looks like that of someone in their late twenties. There is barely a wrinkle or age spot to be found. It's quite easy to say that my mom is hot. She has beautiful straight brown hair that reaches her shoulders and she has managed to stay quite thin throughout the years.

As I begin to return to reality I decide to go downstairs and see what my mom was talking about. As I step out of my room I look over the balcony and see my mom lying on the couch wearing nothing but her panties.

"See anything you like?", she asks in a seductive tone.

I just stare with my mouth wide open and nod my head yes.

"Well I figured since I interrupted you while you were watching the neighbor, I should reenact it for you. Now get down here because this time you're not just an observer." She says in a naughty voice. I stumble down the steps and stop just in front of her. Her tits are so beautiful. They are only about a B cup but they are so perky. As I stand there admiring her, she begins to pull her panties down and reveals the most beautiful shaved pussy I've ever seen.

"I bet you've never seen this from the girl next door.", she adds, "I think it's about time that you show some skin".

At this point, I am beyond being bashful. I rip my clothes off revealing everything.

My mom grabs my dick and begins sucking me. She continues for a minute and then looks up into my eyes.

"I know what you want from me, I read it in your stories." She says in a sweet voice.

My body turns white as I realize that my mom knows everything that I want to do to her.

"Don't worry, relax, I found them while I was cleaning the other day and I'm not upset." She adds, "It actually turns me on."

Out of complete and utter shock all I can say is, "Really?"

She chuckles and says "Absolutely! My favorite is the one called Anal Afternoon, I thought that we could actually make that one a true story if you'd like."

"Hell yeah!" I respond eagerly.

She rolls over onto her stomach raising her ass in the air and motions me over. "It's all yours." she whispers as she caresses her behind.

I settle on the couch and begin to massage her ass cheeks. I give the right cheek a soft kiss and begin to move toward her tight asshole. I tease her tight little bud with my tongue as she moans slightly.

"That feels so good, keep going, I want more." She moans.

I begin penetrating her ass with my tongue and as I do, her whole body relaxes and her ass begins to open for me.

"I want you sooo bad, there's KY jelly on the floor, use it!" She instructs.

Taking the jelly in my hand, I spread a gracious amount onto her asshole. Making sure my hand is nice and slick, I begin to slide a finger in. Her moans get more intense as I slide my finger further. Once my finger is all the way in she urges me to put a second finger in. As I put my second finger in her tight ass she begins rocking back and forth breathing heavily. As she rocks I begin finger fucking her ass. Her rocking quickly turns into humping as she moans and pants vigorously.

"I want you, I want you!" she repeats as she looks back at me with a longing look in her eyes.

I slowly pull my fingers out and grab some more lube. I get my cock lubed up and press it against the entrance to her ass. The extra prep allows my cock to slide in with ease. I take it slow entering her, and once I am fully inside, I pull back out a bit and slide it back in a bit quicker. After a few thrusts, she relaxes and gyrates her hips to me faster and harder. I begin laying it into her harder and as I do this, I reach around and begin massaging her clit. She is moaning and screaming at the top of her lungs now. I lean down and kiss the back of her neck as I fuck her ass.

"Fuck your mommy harder, make me your mommy slut, and make my asshole yours. I want to swallow all of your cum. Make mommy your anal cum slut!" she screams.

It's a matter of minutes before I feel my load coming. I pull out of her ass and put my cock in her mouth. Within seconds, cum is streaming down her throat. Amazingly she takes every last drop. I collapse onto the couch and she cuddles up next to me. We lay there in each other's arms silently for several minutes.

To Be Continued......

analpoet
analpoet
10 Followers