Not Just Another Rainy Day

Story Info
What a way to start your work week.
1.6k words
17.6k
0
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is it raining, again?"

This is the first thing out of my mouth when I woke up this morning. It's a Monday AND it's raining, a great way to start another work week. I try to shake the negativity in my mind as I head into the shower.

The heat of the water and the pulsing of the shower head begin to ease the tension that woke with me. The knots are diminishing and I start to relax. Relaxing to the point that the pulsing waters give me an idea.

"Now that is the way to start my day," I smile to myself. I turn and take the hand-held showerhead from its holder and press it to my pussy. The throbbing of the water and its warmth instantly brings me alive. The pressure is building, and my legs start to weaken and my muscles start to tense. The familiar shaking begins and I reach for the wall to steady myself. Not quite there, not yet. Something else is needed. Something more. Slowly my fingers reach down to join the jets of water on my swollen lips.

They caress and explore, press and probe. My fingers seem to have a mind of their own and know exactly what they are in search of. Rubbing slowly in a circular motion, then faster and faster still. It is all I can to do stand at this point. Then it hits. I drop to my knees, ignoring the pain, as I continue to rub and press my hand to my clit. Wave after wave of euphoria wash over me as my muscles simultaneously relax and contract.

After what seems like a lifetime, my breathing regulates and I know that it is going to be a glorious day. A little makeup, the blow dryer and a mist of perfume and I am ready to dress. Carrying the mood of the shower with me, I contemplate my clothes for the day. A wicked, wonderful thought enters my mind and I know exactly what the outfit will be.

Pulling the black stockings up my bare legs, I actually feel a giggle erupt. Snapping them onto my garter belt brings an evil smile. The panties will be left at home today, giving me the true feeling of freedom at the office. Hook up the lacy bra, throw on the blouse, step into the black strappy heels, that before today I thought may be too much for the office, and I am off.

The entire drive to work excites me; between the fantastic shower experience and the feeling of being panty-less, I almost forget the drabness of the day. But I soon pull into the parking lot; it is back to the grind once again.

Once in my office the day drags on, hour after painful hour, with monotonous phone calls, employee issues, the nagging boss and endless meetings. By 4:00 the shower is just a figment of my imagination. The heels have been kicked off long ago and the arches of my feet need a massage. And I still have about two-and-a-half hours of work ahead of me, so my day is far from over.

The clock reads 6:10 and I am about to go out of my head. Just a few more minutes, and it will be all over for the day. There is a sharp rap on my office door and Mike stands there with the look of "help me" written all over his face. I just want him to go away; I am ready to go home. But he stands there like a helpless pup, and I wave him in.

"I really need your help, Susan, I know it's late and I'm sorry." I reassure him that it's OK, I will help and we take out seats.

Mike starts to talk and my mind begins to wander. He is an attractive man by everyone's standards. Tall, blue eyes that smile when he does, friendly to all, and sex appeal that just seeps through his pores. Not the kind of man that knows he's sexy, but the kind that would probably thank you if you told him.

He is young, about thirty, unmarried, and suddenly I can feel my face flush. 'What the hell are you doing,' I ask myself. 'You are old enough to be his mother for god sakes. But just barely,' I argue.

"Are you feeling alright?" Mike asks at the same time that he jumps from his chair, comes around to my side of the desk and is kneeling before me, in the blink of an eye.

"You looked like you were about to faint. Susan, are you sure you are OK?" he asks so genuinely.

I assure him I am fine, thank him for his concern and start to stand to prove my point. Little do I know that as Mike is kneeling before me, my skirt has ridden up quite high. Exposed were the tops of my stockings along with a brief glimpse of thigh. At the same time I realize this, so does Mike. His eyes go from my face, to my lap and back to my face. A very sly and sexy smile comes to his face and I know there is trouble brewing.

His hand is on my leg in an instant, and traveling in slow motion towards my sweet spot. My breath catches in my throat and I can't move. I want this more than life it self, but I know better. I knew that this shouldn't happen, couldn't happen. As I put a hand on his shoulder and attempt to stand, his hands are now at the tops of my stockings and not stopping.

"Mike, please stop, this can't happen. You really need to leave now, please," I beg him.

That smile returns and with it these words "If you truly want me to stop I will, but you came to work today without panties. You wore a skirt with stockings and garters and those 'fuck me' heels. Why go to the bother of dressing like you want it and then turning down the opportunity?"

Well, that did it. I grab his hands and guide him the rest of the way up my thighs. He found his way on his own after that. He lifts me from the chair and sets me on the desk. Pushing my skirt up to my hips he anchors himself between my legs. He pulls my ass to the edge of the desk and puts my legs on either side of his head. I am now straddling Mike's face and leaning back on my elbows.

Then there he is. His tongue is lapping at my pussy, dripping by now. He is sucking and tugging and licking, like it's his last meal. His face is buried and I mean buried in my pussy. Nipping and nudging at my clit, encouraging it to come out and greet his tongue. My skirt is now totally up past my hips and his hands are grasping at my ass. Suddenly without warning there are fingers in my pussy probing and searching for my magic spot.

I don't think I have taken a breath since this started. Suddenly I take a huge, gasping breath as those first twinges of an orgasm wash over me. Mike is now looking up at me with those beautiful eyes, asking how he's doing. I grab a fistful of his hair and push him further into me just as I erupt in a glorious, magnificent explosion of passion. Have I ever come like this before?

His hands are now all over me, stripping me of my blouse and bra, pulling my skirt down to the floor and laying me full out. He takes a step back and looks as if he is appreciating the best gift he has ever been given. Once again the hands are in motion, molding my breasts and pulling gently at my nipples. Soon his mouth replaces his hands and the sucking and biting send me to the very edge again. As if sensing this, he now rolls me over and pulls my ass towards him. As my feet touch the ground again, I hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper and I know that he has now released himself.

Bent over the desk, grasping on to the far side, I feel the tip of Mike's cock at the entrance of my pussy. It just circles and slips around, lubricating itself before the plunge. And plunge it does. He rams his cock into my pussy and begins the rhythmic thrusting that is so instinctual. During this he reaches around to fondle my very swollen clit and I fall over that edge once again.

I hear Mike sigh with a smile, knowing that once again he has made me come. Pulling himself out of me, he turns me around, sits in my chair taking me with him. In this position he now impales me on his cock and it is my turn to determine the speed. Slow and smooth, turns into fast and hard. I am milking his cock for all it's worth when I see the "look" come over him. His breathing speeds up, his thigh muscles tense and I feel his warm seed jettison into me. He pulls me to him and kisses me with all the passion of a man well fucked.

When normal breathing resumes, we smile the smile of lovers, and he helps me dress. As I am stepping back into my shoes he hands me a tissue at the same time that I feel his seed begin to leave my body. How did he know? Is he always this in tune to his lover? I find it to be a very loving gesture, one of caring that turns this into more than just an office fuck.

He walks me to my car, kisses me in a loving embrace and as he turns to leave I hear him grumble to himself, "Why is it raining, again?"

I drive away with a very large smile on my face.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HELL YA

got blood flowing to my cock almost instantly with her shower masturbation, i should try that sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
so very hot

What a hot story. I loved how you dressed for work in heels, hose and garter belt, as all ladies should. Please keep teasing us with great outfits and stories.

Share this Story