Not Just Another Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another forceful squeeze on my thigh broke my reverie and I rose to look at her, deeply flushed across her neck and breasts, breathing raggedly, her face contorted in the sweet agony of the moment.

Still, my curiosity was peaked and I had to touch her pussy. Very wet indeed, but definitely unlike anything I'd witnessed before. I've got to see this for myself. Easily slipping between her folds, I found her clit, firm and practically demanding attention. I rubbed. I pinched. Yes! There she goes again! Irresistibly, I stared as my fingers were bathed in her fluid. Amazed, I took in the wonderful spectacle while her hips pressed against my hand, biting her lower lip and sinking her talons into my leg.

Simply incredible, but…

Without warning I rolled her onto her tummy and started spanking her ass, my strokes emphasizing each word, while droplets of her fluid sprayed back at me.

"I…thought…I…told…you…to…keep…your…hands…over…your…head!"

To my delight, she did not try to avoid the blows, but rather, she relished them and as a pink glow emerged, my other hand slid between her thighs, aggressively rubbing her cunt.

Rising on her elbows and locking her eyes on mine, "Fuck me!" she blurted.

"Oh, so my little bitch wants to be spanked and fucked?"

"Yes, please!"

"Get on your knees and beg me!"

In an instant, she complied, and looking over her shoulder, said, "Please fuck me!"

Moving behind her, I rubbed my painfully hard cock across her slit.

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt while I spank your ass?"

"Oh, god, yes! Please fuck my cunt and spank my ass!"

Entering her was heavenly, warm, wet and tight. Thrusting slowly, but deeply, I slapped her ass each time my cock bottomed out, leading her only to push back, as if I could get in further. Soon, however, I could not control my lust. Forgoing the spanking I grabbed her hips and drove into her as hard and quickly as I could, a peculiar, yet highly arousing, wet smack summoned every time my hips met her ass.

I grunted, I groaned. So overwhelmed, I probably spoke in some new language as I erupted within her. Totally lost in the experience, I don't know if she came again or not, but I assume she did, as we collapsed in a sodden, gasping mass.

As our jagged breathing eased, she let out a soft whimper when my softening cock slipped from within her and I slid to lay against her side, planting soft kisses on her neck and cheek.

Still breathing deeply, she opened her eyes – damn they were even more seductive now - and said between gulps of air, "After that, you can do anything to me you want."

She rolled onto her side and threw an arm and leg across me and snuggled her head into my shoulder.

I kissed her lightly on the lips, but gazed intently into her eyes, and said, "Oh, I will, but what makes you think I needed your permission?"

*

Author's Note: Thanks for the inspiration Marianne. Comments welcomed and cheerfully accepted.

12