Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 04

Story Info
Ava attempts to escape but gets caught.
2.2k words
4.52
20.3k
12

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My abductor sits in the chair watching TV with a beer in his hand as I finish cleaning up the mess I made on the floor. I walk to the kitchen to throw away the paper towels and wash my hands in the sink. I scan the room looking for an exit route. There are blinds over most of the windows in this cabin except for the small window above the sink. Peering out, I see nothing but trees.

I notice a door off to the side of the kitchen but I'm not sure if it's just a closet or if it to a garage. As I contemplate my escape, I feel the weight of his stare on me making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I quickly grab a paper towel and dry my hands. If I was certain that door was a way out I would go for it, right here and right now. I would have enough of a head start that I'm sure I could get away, but if it is just a closet I will only succeed in making him mad and I really don't want to do that.

"Come in here and sit down."

Taking a deep breath, I walk into the living room where he is patting his lap for me to come and sit down. A lump forms in the back of my throat. No more, please no more, I beg inaudibly. I sit rigidly in his lap, shuddering at his touch. His hands pull me into his chest and I sink down into him, curling up into a tight ball. He rubs his hand across my cheek, down my neck and all along the outline of my body.

"What do you want from me?" I say in between sobs.

"Isn't it obvious?" He says running his hands along my body.

"But why me?"

"Oh, there's a perfectly good explanation; I'm just not going to tell you what it is right now."

"Just tell me why you're doing this, god-dammit!" I scream, frustrated that he's evading my questions.

"I don't think you're in any position to make demands, Princess." He says, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear like my mother does when she's comforting me.

"Who the hell are you?" I say, smacking his hand away from my face.

"Your worst nightmare." He whispers in my ear as he grabs a handful of my hair tightly in his grasp. Without warning, he lifts me unto his lap and pushes me down onto him ripping my dry woman-flesh apart without any preparation.

"No more...." I beg, slumping forward as I pass out from the trauma this painful day has caused me.

I wake from the terrifying nightmare only to discover this is my new reality. I'm lying naked in a bed covered with black satin sheets. My arms are bound in handcuffs over my head attached to the black metal headboard. Every inch of my body aches. I look down at my body covered in bruises and red circular marks that I assume are hickeys.

"Let me go! You fucking sick bastard! Aaahh!" I scream, yanking and pulling on the chains until my wrists and shoulders hurt. "Help me! Somebody please! Help me. Mommy!"

My screaming is futile. There is no one around to help me.

I awaken to find him sitting on the bed beside me.

"You're so cute when you're yelling out for your mommy in your sleep." He says, reaching down to kiss my forehead. Unconsciously, I slam my head against his face.

"You stupid little..." He covers his nose that is gushing blood with one hand and slaps me across the face with the other.

"I am so sorry...I didn't mean to..."

"You just accidentally slammed your head against my face?" He says as blood pours through his fingers.

"No, no. I just got scared and I overreacted, I'm really sorry, you have to believe me."

"Shut up! I don't want your hear your mouth right now." His face is bright red and his hands are balled into tight fists. His nose is swollen and his eyes are already starting to turn black and blue. I think his nose is broken. I would be proud of myself if I wasn't so terrified. He ignores me as he pulls out a shirt from his duffle bag and replaces it with the bloodied shirt he is currently wearing.

"I'm sorry..."

"I said shut the fuck up!" He says with his fists so tight his knuckles are white. He slams the door shut behind him as he leaves the room.

I can hear things crashing to the ground in the other room and I'm not sure what's going on. Is he planning to kill me...preparing a way to dump my body. My mind is running wild bringing me close a nervous breakdown. I shudder, sinking deeper into the bed. Every nerve in my body is on edge. Every sound I hear sends me into trembling fits. Each time I hear him walk by, I hold my breath and pray that he keeps on walking.

Hours later, I don't know exactly how long, the door opens. He walks in. Without a word he climbs in the bed beside me. I lay perfectly still with my eyes clamped shut. I feel like a little kid that thinks if I can't see him than he can't see me. I wait for him to hit me or grab me or touch me but he doesn't. When I finally get the courage to open one eye, I look over to see him lying with his back to me on the edge of the bed.

"Ummm, excuse me, can I use to the bathroom?" I say, in a near whisper, fear in my voice. I really didn't want to bother him but I really have to go.

He grunts and sits up. Walking over to the dresser he pulls a key out of the top drawer and unlocks my handcuffs. He grabs my arm tightly and leads me to the bathroom. He pushes me in and slams the door shut. I sit down to relief myself, looking nervously around the room. The first thing I notice is that the door doesn't have a lock. Then I see a small window to the right of the sink. I walk over and peer outside the window seeing that it's pitch black outside, not even the light of the moon. I'm fairly positive I'm on the first floor, I don't ever remember going up any steps but I can't be 100% sure. As I am debating with myself about whether or not I should open the window, a knock at the door steals all of my courage.

"You done yet?" He says, impatiently outside the door.

"Almost." I say running back over to the toilet. I didn't want him barging in and seeing me standing at the window. He's mad enough already. I'll try later. As soon as I flush the toilet, the door is open and has a hold of my arm.

"Can I wash my hands?" I say, as he starts pulling me toward the door.

"Hurry up." He says tapping his foot impatiently on the floor.

I wash up quickly and he leads me back to the bedroom where he places my hands back into the restraints. I am sure to be extra compliant not offering any resistance whatsoever. After I'm placed back in the restraints, he lays down with his back facing me again. I should be grateful that's he is finally leaving me alone.

"I just want you to know I'm really sorry, I swear, it was an accident." I say, apparently only talking to the wall because he doesn't respond, he doesn't even move. He must be asleep.

After what seems like forever, he rolls over in bed. At first, I assume it's just an involuntary movement in his sleep but when I look over, he's staring right at me. Even in the dark with just the faint light of an alarm clock, I can see his eyes fixed on me.

"I almost killed you." He says, very matter-of-factly. His statement sends a shiver down my back. "It took everything in me not to."

"I'm sorry." I say, trying desperately to control my emotions.

"Don't ever do that again." He says, in a strange tone that didn't sound hateful or intimidating, it was more like concern. And with that he closes his eyes and falls asleep, leaving me feeling cold and alone as I lay naked and exposed.

I watch him lying peacefully in the dark, his strong jaw covered in a light shadowy stubble. I lean in close feeling the warmth of his breath on my face.

'What the hell is wrong with you, Ava?' I scold myself, finding my eyes lingering too long on him.

He awakens to find me curled up in a ball against him shivering in the cool night air.

"Thanks." I say, as he pulls the sheet off the floor and covers me up with it.

In the morning I wake to hear him whistling in the kitchen. I can hear pots and pans clanging and wonderful scent of bacon frying. Several minutes later he walks in the room carrying a plate full of food on it. Bacon, eggs, toast and jelly. Everything looks so good. I didn't realize how hungry I was. I can't remember the last time I ate.

"Good morning, sunshine." He says, smiling at me.

He releases the cuffs from my wrists and I sit up in the bed. I really have to pee but I want to wait until after I eat because if I try to sneak out the bathroom window I need all the strength I can get. I find it annoying and a little bit creepy that he only brings one fork with him and takes the liberty of feeding me like a child. The way he's smiling at me makes me turn away shyly.

"You know I don't WANT to hurt you." He says, gently stroking my cheek. I can't figure this guy out with his split personalities!

"Then why are you doing this?" I say, knowing that I shouldn't risk making him angry but it's something I really want to know.

"It's complicated."

"What do you mean complicated?"

"I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you." He says, with a semi-serious look on his face that I can't read.

"You can trust me." I say, hoping he would reveal something, anything to let me know what in the world is going on.

"Can I?"

"Yes. At least tell me how long you plan on keeping me here."

"Until it's time."

"Time for what?"

"Shhhh." He says, softly placing a finger over my mouth, shutting down any chance of me finding the answers to my questions.

He holds my chin in his hand and pulls me toward him, gently kissing me. He pulls me closer, his tongue making its way into my mouth. For a moment I forget where I am and what I've been through, like it's all just been a hazy dream. This guy has chained me to his bed, held me prisoner, forced himself on me, and now I'm making out with him! What the hell is wrong with me? He kisses me until he feels me tensing up as I slowly return to my senses. He reaches down and puts his hand on my bare breast. I had been naked for so long that it didn't dawn on me that he had full access to any part of me he wanted. When he runs other hand along my waist and down to my exposed clit I flinch.

"Come on, Sweetheart, I made you breakfast in bed and everything."

"Can I pee first?"

"Go on." He says slightly aggravated, motioning his hand toward the door.

Was he really going to let me go by myself? Now's my chance, should I run straight for the front door? No, that would be too obvious, he would notice right away and come after me.

I walk to the bathroom and shut the door, pools of sweat beading on my forehead. Quietly, I unlock the window and push it up slowly being careful not to make a sound. I climb onto the sink and lean my body over the window ledge.

Sliding headfirst out the window I am just inches away from freedom. Just as I reach out my hands out to touch the green grass below the window, he grabs hold of my ankles causing me to slam headfirst against the wood siding of the cabin. I squirm and kick trying to escape his grasp but he yanks me back inside, scraping layers of skin off my body as I'm pulled back in the window. Once inside, I'm thrown down hard against the tile floor.

"I thought you said I could trust you?"

"I thought you said you didn't want to hurt me?" I say matching the disdain in his voice, looking at the blood oozing from the scrapes across my stomach and legs.

He stares at me with a look of genuine shock on his face.

"You MADE me do this to you!" He says, grabbing a towel and wetting in the sink. He presses the warm cloth against the cuts. "I can't believe this, I made bacon for you!"

"I just want to go home." I say, crying inconsolably in front of him.