Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 05

Story Info
Things are about to change for Ava and her kidnapper.
2.2k words
4.49
17.5k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my failed attempt at an escape out of the bathroom window, my captor takes me back into the bedroom and chains me back up to the bed. He leaves immediately without saying a word and I notice that his face is red and his knuckles are white again and although I did get bumped and scraped when he yanked me back in the window, I know it could have been worse. He controlled his temper enough not to really hurt me.

I hear him hear him talking loudly on the phone in the other room, I steady my breathing to try to listen to what he is saying.

"How much longer do I have to do this? ... I'm going to end up killing this little bitch if I don't get out of here soon. ... Yeah I know but I just didn't think she was going to be this much trouble. ... I hope it's worth it. ... Call me as soon as you hear anything. ... Later."

I can't make sense of what he is saying. Who's he waiting on? What are they planning to do with me? What's going to be 'worth it'? Oh my God, I'm so scared. I can't remember just how long I've been here. I think about my mom worrying sick about me. I wonder if she has called the police, I wonder if people are out searching for me right now. I hope someone finds me soon, I don't know how much more of this I can take. I bury my face into the mattress and cry.

Pounding noises coming from the other room sends a vague terror coursing through my body.

"Hey! Come in here. Don't leave me in here by myself." I say, tears rolling down my cheeks.

He opens the door and stares at me with his arms folded tightly across his chest.

"Please, let me go home. Please. I won't say anything to anybody, I promise. Please I just want to go home."

"I couldn't do that, even if I wanted to." He says, flatly.

Tears continue to flow as I weep hysterically, clamping my legs together, thrashing in the bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I hesitate for a moment before finally admitting, "I really have to pee."

"Ha, that's a good one, you expect me to fall for that one again?"

"No, for real, I'm serious."

"I don't know. I mean, I don't really think I can trust you. Should I?" He says forcing back a smile as he watches me squirm. "I probably shouldn't but you know what? I'm a nice guy. I'll give you one more chance."

He grabs my face in his hand, squeezing just enough to let me know he means business, "But don't do anything stupid because you won't get another."

"I won't do anything stupid, I promise."

"I know." He says, with a smirk on his face, gently tapping his fingers on my cheeks. His confidence turns my stomach. Did he serious think that just because he was being somewhat nice to me now that I would just forgive and forget everything he has done to me? Asshole! But when I walk into the bathroom I figure out why he is so confident, he nailed the bathroom window shut.

There is absolutely no chance in hell of getting out this way again.

After I finish, I walk into the living room and find him sitting on the couch with his head propped against his fist. He notices my apprehension and pulls the t-shirt off the back of the couch and holds it out to me.

"Thank you." I say, pulling the shirt over my head and sitting down awkwardly on the other end of the couch. He's watching a slasher movie on TV. During a commercial, he goes to the kitchen and returns with a bowl of chips and a six pack of beer. I scoot in a little closer to grab a handful of popcorn. He makes no attempts to grope me or even touch me. If circumstances were different this might actually be somewhat enjoyable.

"This is one of your favorites, isn't it?" He says, looking over at me.

"How do you know that?" I say with a chill running down my spine.

"Ava, I told you, I know everything there is to know about you."

"How? How do you know things about me?"

"Believe me, you don't want to know."

"Yes I do." I say adamantly.

"Watch this, this is the good part." He says, turning his attention to the TV obviously evading my question. He sinks back into the couch, downing another can of beer.

Before I have a chance to say another word he shushes me, placing a finger over his lips. Frustrated I slump back into the couch.

"I've got to piss. You'll be here when I get back right?" He says with a smile in a soft, non-threatening tone after downing two or three more beers.

"Of course." I say, giving him an uneasy glance.

As soon as he walks away, panic wells up inside me. Should I make a break for it? I want to. I want to go home and curl up in my own bed and pretend that this nightmare never happened. I want to hug my mom and tell her I will listen to everything she says from now on. I want this guy to pay for what he's done to me.

Before I know it, the toilet flushes and the bathroom door opens. He walks out of the bathroom with a contented grin on his face. He sits down beside me, slipping his hand into mine.

"I wasn't sure you'd still be here." He says, leaning back against the couch.

"I said I would." I say, trying to keep from sounding disappointed but failing miserably.

"Yeah, I've heard that before." He squeezes my hand gently and then resumes to watching the movie.

An unusually gory and violent scene from the movie causes me to cower back into the couch, covering my eyes with my hands.

"Do you want me to change the channel?" He says, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into his chest. I shake my head, embarrassed for acting like such a child. Normally I love watching scary movies but the reality of living through one takes the fun out of watching them. I find myself unconsciously clinching my eyes shut each time a brutal attack comes on the screen. I find myself curled up into a tiny ball allowing him to protectively envelope me in his strong arms.

At some point I must have dozed off because I hear the toilet flush again and realize that I missed another opportunity to run. He sits back down, gently lifting me up to slide in underneath me. A different horror flick is on TV now it must be some kind of a marathon.

His breathing is loud and raspy and when I look up I notice his eyes are closed. Judging by the amount of cans sitting on the end table he's had maybe a dozen or so. Slowly, I move his arm from around my waist and lift myself to a sitting position on the couch. He makes a snorting noise and then smacks his lips and rolls over. I sit perfectly still until I'm sure that he's not awake. I slowly untangle myself from the blanket that is wrapped around me and wedged underneath him. I silently stand to my feet and tiptoe toward the front door. I look back at him lying peacefully on the couch and for a split second feel bad about leaving.

Don't be an idiot Ava get the hell out of here while you have the chance! I chide myself.

I open the door, my heart sinking to my gut as it makes a creaking sound. I freeze in terror. I peer over my shoulder to see that he is still sound-asleep so I take off out the door. It is pitch black outside with just the light of a distant street lamp illuminating the gravel road. My heart starts pounding in my chest as a car pulls up the road.

"Help me!" I say, flailing my arms as I run up to the stopped car. The passenger side window rolls down and I look in at the large man sitting in the driver's seat with a shaved bald head and large gages in his ears.

"Get in, let me get you out of here." He says. Something about this man gives me a very bad vibe. I swallow a lump in my throat and back away slowly. "Get in the car!"

I take off running when his car door opens and he jumps out of the car. In the darkness, I trip over a tree stump jutting out of the ground twisting my ankle badly. The man comes up behind me and I scramble to get to my feet but fall back to the ground writhing in pain.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says, grabbing me around the waist and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Leave me alone!" I scream, punching and kicking at him.

"I don't think so!" He says, carrying me back to the cabin and barging through the front door nearly ripping the hinges off as he stomps into the living room.

"What the hell?" My captor says, startled from his sleep on the couch. He jumps up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you, you haven't been answering your phone. You're lucky I showed up when I did or she would have been gone and you would be fucked right now." The man holding me says as he throws me to the floor, slamming me up against the coffee table.

"What are you talking about?" The first guy says, lifting me gently up off the floor unto the couch. His face changes as it finally dawns on him what the other man said, "She was outside?"

"She was. She took off running when I pulled up. If she didn't trip on that damn tree stump out there I never would have caught her. The way I figure it, you owe me one."

The solemn look of betrayal on his face almost makes me feel guilty. In a pained voice he says, "I thought we had an understanding?"

"I thought you understood that I just want to go home." I say with tears welling up in my eyes.

"Whatever. I need a smoke." He says getting up from the couch and stumbling backwards, slamming his fist into the wall. He takes off out the front door, slamming it shut on his way out. "You can babysit her for a while."

"No, no. Please, don't leave." I scream as he walks out the door, leaving me alone with this new scary-looking man.

"Have you been a bad girl? Maybe I should teach you a lesson." He says, throwing me over his lap. He starts spanking me like a child until my ass is on fire. His body is hot and clammy and he reeks of sweat and body odor. I flail my legs but my foot hits the side of the couch sending shockwaves of pain throughout my entire body.

After he finishes assaulting my backside, he throws me onto the couch spreading both my legs into the air and taking a nice long look at my womanhood. He moans pleasurably and licks at his lips ripping the shirt off my body.

"It looks like Ty has been having some fun with you." He says, tracing the hickey marks on my breasts.

He kneels down in front of me on the couch, holding my legs open both of his hands digging his fingernails deep into my skin. He buries his face in my mound, assaulting me with his tongue. He licks feverishly at my pussy, slurping and sucking noisily as he pulls my legs farther and farther open until it feels like he is going to rip me apart.

"Stop! Get off of me!" I scream when he bites down on my clit. I swing my fist landing a solid blow to his left ear. He pauses, grabbing at his head just long enough for me to wiggle out from under him. I take one step on my hurt leg and fall to floor in excruciating pain.

"You're gonna regret that!" He says, jumping on top of me with one hand on my throat and the other raised right above my face.

"Go to hell!" I say, spitting in his face. I would rather die than to allow another bastard to rape me.

He smacks my face hard enough that I taste the blood from my busted lip. I kick and scream louder as both his hands wrap around my throat.

"Stop fighting or I'll break your fucking neck."

"Fuck you!" I say defiantly as he slowly chokes the life out of me.

"That is enough!" An unfamiliar male voice says.

"Yes sir." The man on top of me says scrambling to get to his feet. He falls to the ground beside me before I even hear the sound of the bullet piercing his body.