Not Just Friends Anymore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandy, pull your legs in sweetheart." I told her.

Sandy looked at me, smiled and just let her upper body fall back into the rear seat. She laughed drunkenly as she lay back in the car, her long legs still dangling outside. I leaned in and scooped her legs up under her knees and started to maneuver them inside. As I swung her legs in, I couldn't help stare at the short hem of her dress riding up her beautiful thighs.

"Stop looking!" I thought to myself.

I got her feet in and closed the door. I got in the driver's seat and Carly sat down in the front passenger seat. I started the engine.

"I guess I'll take you guys to Sandy's apartment, since I don't think you should drive and Sandy definitely is not driving." I said to Carly. "You can come get Sandy's car tomorrow."

She paused in thought for a second as I backed out of the parking space.

"That's in the total opposite direction of your house Dave. Why don't we just crash at your house, since it's only 10 minutes away? Then tomorrow you can drive us back here to get Sandy's car." She said.

I contemplated her suggestion and decided it made more sense than spending the next hour driving them home and driving back to my house.

"Ok. I can do that, but I really don't mind taking you to Sandy's though." I answered. Hoping she wouldn't agree.

"No, your house is close and I really don't want to deal with Sandy alone." She replied.

"Heey we going tooo Daaaves hoouuse?" Sandy incoherently asked.

"Yeah, were going to Dave's." Carly told her.

"Ohhhh ... boooy. I looove you Daave." Sandy chimed backseat with a hint of giddiness in her voice. Then she fell silent.

Carly and I just chuckled at Sandy's statement.

I drove the 10 minutes to my house. On the way, Carly and I really didn't talk. We just listened to some music. I did look over at her at one point and saw that she was looking straight ahead, smiling slightly and seemed deep in thought about something. I wandered what she was thinking about.

After we got back to my house, Carly and I helped Sandy out of the car. Sandy was still somewhat coherent. I slung my right arm around her waist and sort of half carried her to the door as she stumbled and tried to walk next to me. When we got to the front door and opened it, Sandy suddenly said, "Ohhh ... I ... thhinnkk I ammm gooona beee siicckk."

Carly and I quickly got Sandy inside and hurried her to the guest bathroom. As soon as we got her in the bathroom she went to her knees in front of the toilet and put her head over the bowl.

"Ahhhhhh ... ohhhhhh." came Sandy's labored moans as she hovered her face over the toilet bowl.

She stood over Sandy and gathered up Sandy's long blond hair in her hands to keep it out of the toilet water and held it for her. Sandy just continued to moan in anguish waiting for the horror of what was to come. I stood in the doorway watching the awkward scene. It was kind of funny. Here were two very hot girls, dressed to kill, with one waiting for vomit. A few moments later, she looked over at me and without saying a word our eyes met and we both burst out laughing at poor Sandy's expense.

Sandy drunkenly mumbled, "It'ssss notttt fuuuunny youu guys" and then Sandy even giggled.

I stood there for a few minutes and then asked Carly if I should get a glass of ice water for Sandy? She nodded, so I went to the kitchen and got the water.

When I returned, I saw that Sandy was now slumped against the toilet sitting on her left hip, her legs splayed pointed towards the doorway where I stood. I was surprised to see that her short dress had ridden far up her thighs again. Her pale blue thong and delicious ass cheeks were completely uncovered.

I walked in and handed Carly the glass of ice water. "Sandy do you want water?" She asked Sandy.

Sandy muttered "Noooo."

Then Carly said, "Can you hold her hair? I have got to pee."

"Umm ... sure" I said. "You can use the master bathroom."

I stepped forward and took hold of Sandy's hair. Carly walked out and left me there holding Sandy's hair. Sandy had her left arm draped across the toilet bowl and her forehead laying on her forearm facing down into the toilet. Sandy was groaning softly. There was nothing sexy about Sandy hugging a toilet. Except the fact she was bare-assed right in front of me.

I couldn't resist leaning to my right and taking another peek at Sandy's exposed little butt cheeks, followed by her long shapely legs. Looking at her pale blue thong, with the tiny string pulled tight between the globes of her perfectly curved ass. I just wanted to reach down and run my hand over her smooth flawless skin. My vision trailed to the perfect oval where her thighs came together. I looked at the pronounced little bulge her hidden pussy made, as it pushed against the thin blue material.

My cock reacted to the sight with a familiar pulsation, warning me of the impending erection soon to come. As I gazed at Sandy's exposed flesh, I suddenly got a little twinge of guilt in my stomach, realizing that I have known this girl since she was a kid and I was now lecherously looking at her body like some creepy peeper. At the same time, it felt so erotic getting to see her exposed like this. All my thoughts and emotions were conflicted. It was like having that little devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other. One was telling me to stare and enjoy the show, while the other was screaming at me to be a gentleman and look the other way.

I snapped back to my senses when I heard Carly's footsteps coming back from the other bathroom. I straightened back up just as she rounded the corner.

"How is she?" She asked.

Before I could answer, Sandy drunkenly slurred "Sheeeee's drrrruuuunk." Then she dry heaved violently.

Carly and I giggled.

Carly stepped over and took Sandy's hair from me. "I got it from here" she said and patted me on my arm.

"Ok. If you need any help just yell. I am going to bed. The guest room is all made up. Have fun". I said.

Carly just smirked playfully at me just as Sandy groaned again. I smiled back at Carly and silently mouthed the words "Good luck".

Carly mockingly mouthed, "Thanks" and we both snickered.

I left the bathroom and went across the house to the master bedroom. I went in and closed the door. I glanced over at the bedside clock. It was 12:15am. I was sad that Sandy gotten drunk and cut the night short. On the other hand I was grateful for the time I got to spend with them. I went in the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and got out of my clothes. I put on fresh pair boxer, turned on the TV and crawled into bed. I pulled the covers up to my hips. I propped some pillows against the headboard, so I could sit up in bed comfortably. I grabbed the TV remote, turned on the TV and flipped channels until I found a movie to watch until I fell asleep. I was still restless and awake and knew sleep wasn't going to come easy. The thought of jerking off crossed my mind more than once. I thought maybe it would help ease the sexual tension I was having from being partially aroused so many times tonight.

As I sat there in bed, staring at the TV, my thoughts kept going over the night's events. I thought about how pleasant it had been, to be out with Carly and Sandy tonight. I thought about my co-workers tonight and how jealous they appeared, that Carly and Sandy had shown me so much attention.

I thought. "God, they must have thought I was one lucky bastard...I know that's what I would have been thinking if it had been me looking on."

Now here I was with these two smoking hot young women. I laughed to myself, thinking that my friends might have thought I was some sort of stud, as they watched the girls hover around me all night long. Try as some of them may, they were shot down each time they tried to get Sandy or Carly attention away from me. Knowing the way guys think, I'm sure they believed the girls were clinging to me, because I was fucking both of them. I was going to get a thousand questions when I went back to work next week. I was so glad I had the whole week off, just so I could avoid the inevitable barge of questions and dirty comments that were sure to follow.

I even wondered myself why the girls seemed so attached to me this evening. I figured that Sandy was clinging to me at the bar, since she did not know any of the guys I work with and I think some of them came on real strong trying to get her attention. Then there was Carly. I think she stayed close to me all night since she did know most of the guys and knew what "players" some of them were. Then it hit me, there was my answer: I was Carly and Sandy's safety blanket, their guardian. A guy they knew they could trust to guard them from unwelcome advances. It made me feel good that they thought of me that way. I never wanted that to change. I really cared about them deeply.

As those thoughts faded, I started thinking about how totally hot Carly and Sandy looked tonight. Short skirts, high heels and low cut tops. Then there was Sandy's cute tight little ass, exposed in the bathroom. "God, what's wrong with me!" I thought. These were young girls I had known for a long time. I wasn't supposed to have these urges or thoughts. They respected and trusted me. If they knew what I was thinking or caught me looking at them with lust filled eyes, they would lose all respect for me. After all, I was their protection from guys like that. "Right?" But, there's no harm in fantasizing I guess. The fantasy part was making my dick get hard. Just then, there was a quiet knock on my bedroom door.

"Hey, you awake?" Carly asked quietly from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'm awake. You can come in." I replied.

Slowly the door opened and she stuck her head in and said, "Hey, Sandy's passed out in the bathroom."

"You want me to help get her to bed?" I replied.

"No. She pissed me off for drinking too much tonight, so she can sleep there. Plus I don't want her to throw-up on me in the middle of the night." She said with a little scowl on her face.

I laughed.

"Would you mind if I took a shower in your bathroom? Sandy is lying there, blocking the shower and I would have to drag her to get her out of the way?"

"Sure, I don't mind. Come in and help yourself." I said.

She stepped in, closed the door, went into my bathroom and shut that door.

I went back to staring at the TV. I heard the water for the shower turn on. I thought nothing of the situation. As a matter of fact I was bored with TV, so I turned on the small reading lamp next to my side of the bed and started reading a Clive Cussler book I had started a few days earlier. I guess I had been reading for about 10 minutes when I heard the water turn off and the shower door open and close. I continued reading.

A few minutes later the door to the bathroom opened. I looked over to see her standing in the doorway wrapped in a towel. She said, "I hate to be a pain, but all my clothes are at Sandy's place. Can I borrow a t-shirt or something?"

Pointing at my closet I said, "Sure, go in my closet and get anything you want."

She smiled, opened the walk-in closet door and disappeared inside. I went back to reading my book. A few moments later she emerged with one of my white V-neck t-shirts in her hand and went back in the bathroom.

I did notice that when she went back in the bathroom she didn't close the door. There are two vanity sinks on opposite walls in the bathroom. She went towards the one to the right of the doorway, which was out of my line of sight. I did have the passing thought that she was in the bathroom getting naked with the door open and me only 20 feet away. Certainly she knew that I wasn't going to get up and walk in there and see her naked. "She really trusts me." I thought to myself. Then I went back to reading.

A few minutes later I saw the bathroom light go off out of the corner of my eye. Carly walked out of the bathroom dressed in my t-shirt. She walked towards the bed after coming out of the bathroom. I could see her braless tits sway and bounce slightly under the loose fitting t-shirt as she walked towards me. Her nipples were poking through the thin material. The t-shirt was much shorter than the dress she'd wore out tonight and barley covered her ass. I was mesmerized by her state of undress. I wasn't prepared for the visual stimulation. I watched her as she approached the other side of the bed, which only took her a few steps.

She stood next to the bed and said, "What are you reading?"

"Huh? Oh. Clive Cussler." I replied and held out the book to show her the cover.

When I held the book towards her, she leaned over to look at it. This is a king size bed, so she had to lean far over to get a close look. When she bent over the bed, the V-neck opening of the t-shirt drooped down and I found myself looking down the opening at her now exposed young breasts under the t-shirt. She was so intent on looking at the book I was holding, I don't think she realized I could see down the front of the t-shirt. I was staring at her firm young tits, topped with small erect pink nipples. The reading lamp I was using sent light right down the opening, so I was getting a clear, well lit look at her perky mounds. I quickly looked away when suddenly I felt embarrassed for looking at her accidental exposure.

After a few seconds she straightened up and said something about the book, but I was still thinking about seeing her tits to even hear what she said. I think I just nodded and smiled at her. In a split second I came back to my senses and realized she was still talking.

"Huh ... I ... what?" I asked.

"I said. Is it a good book?" She replied.

"Uh ... its ... ok ... I guess." I answered.

"Are you ok?" Carly asked me, looking at me with a slight smile.

"Me ... yeah ... why?" I replied

"I don't know you seemed somewhere else for a second." She said still smiling at me.

"I'm fine." I lied. I was far from "fine".

I was still looking at her when she turned and looked at the TV. While she stared at the TV, I looked her over. The t-shirt came down to just a few inches below her butt cheeks. In profile I could see her nipples poking through the light material. I also realized that some parts of the t-shirt were wet from her shower and I could see the skin clinging to it in places near her hip and just below her left breast.

I only looked for a second or two then I sat back on my pillows and pretended to begin reading again, but the damage was done, I would never un-see her nakedness. Now coupled with the sneak peeks I took of Sandy earlier, I couldn't concentrate at all. Images of flesh were running through my head and my cock was waking up.

Carly watched the TV for a few minutes then asked, "You mind if I hang out with you and watch TV for a while? I'm not really tired and I don't want to sit by myself in the living room."

I knew I should lie and say I was tired or something like that to gracefully get her out, but without hesitation my little head was now doing all the thinking and I said, "Sure! Hop up!"

As soon as the words left my mouth I knew I was a pervert just hoping to get another peek at some part of her young nubile body. This was wrong and I felt like I was taking advantage of the trust she had for me. But I wanted to see more, if only to have more images for when I jerked off later. "No harm in that right?" I thought to myself.

She turned and hopped up on the bed just sitting on the edge. Then she suddenly turned looked at me and said, "Hey you want a beer? I'm going to grab a beer. You want one?"

"Sure I'll take one." I said.

With that, she hopped back down and walked towards the bedroom door. I couldn't help but look at her beautiful ass as she walked away. Her ass cheeks seductively shifted back and forth under the t-shirt as she walked out of the bedroom.

Around 5 minutes passed and I became aware that Carly had been gone longer than it took to grab the beers from the kitchen. Just as that thought came to me; she appeared in the doorway and said, "Dave I need your help."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I need your muscles. You're going to laugh when you see this." She said, then grinned and walked back out.

I got out of bed and went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of gym shorts. I pulled on the shorts and left the bedroom. She was not in the kitchen or living room so I walked to the hallway that ran between the guest bedroom and guest bathroom. Carly was leaning against the doorway to the bathroom looking inside.

As I approached the doorway, Carly was smiling at me and said, "You'll love this. You're about to get an eye full." She laughed and pointed into the bathroom.

I rounded the doorway and looked inside. My mouth fell open in shock at the sight that met me. There was Sandy, sprawled out on the floor, just as I had last seen her, but now there was one overwhelming difference. Sandy was lying on her left side in the middle of the floor and she was naked except for her little pale blue thong panties.

"What the fuck?" Was the thought that came screaming into my brain.

Sandy's little gray dress was completely off her body and wadded up under her head like a pillow. I could see that she was breathing, since I really hadn't taken my eyes off her firm naked tits. They were beautiful and looked like a nice sized handful. Her areolas were about the size of quarters and tipped with perky pale pink nipples. Even lying on her side, her tits were standing up proudly from her chest. That's the beauty of youth. Gravity hadn't fucked up her tits yet. She had her right arm draped across her flat little tummy. Her long beautiful legs were pulled up towards her stomach in the fetal position. I froze and couldn't take my eyes off Sandy's marvelous partially nude body.

Carly said something that snapped me out of my trance. "I tried to wake her up, but she is out cold."

I was then aware that Carly was looking at me, looking at Sandy. I felt my face flush with embarrassment, so I turned away quickly. "Um ... yeah ... right." I blurted.

"Hey are you blushing Dave?"

"Well ... I ... uh ... yeah. Jeez, you could have told me Sandy was almost naked! Why the fuck is her clothes off?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess she's so drunk she took off her clothes. I came in here to check on her before I grabbed our beers and this is what I found." She said in a slightly laughing tone.

Then there was a few seconds of silence between us.

Carly broke the silence and said. "This is great. Wait just a second." Then she walked away.

A few moments later she returned with her cell phone in hand. I knew immediately what she was planning. She stepped past me through the doorway. I turned to watch her. She stood over Sandy and positioned her phone to take pictures of Sandy.

I jokingly said, "She'll kill you for that."

"She deserves some penalty for being a drunken little slut." Then she giggled and snapped a few pictures.

I turned back around, so Carly wouldn't think I was still staring at Sandy's exposed naked body. It was hard to do, since all I wanted to do was stare and take mental pictures.

"Hey! You can't just stand there acting all embarrassed and shit. You have to pick her up and put her in bed." She quipped with a shrewd smile.

"Can't you do it? Besides, I thought you said she could just sleep on the floor as punishment." I replied.

"I can't lift her and I was just kidding earlier about leaving her on the floor. She'll get sick lying on the cold floor. We need to put her in the bed. I'll show her these pictures of her passed out and naked and that will be her punishment."

She was right. I was just stalling while my mind was racing with the fact that Carly just asked me to pick up and carry a nearly naked Sandy. I stood for a moment accepting the task at hand. Resolved to the task, I took a deep breath, turned, smiled at Carly and walked into the bathroom.