Not My Fault

Story Info
Young man deals with drunken aunt & mother.
3.8k words
4.49
513k
176

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David leaned back against the headboard of his bed, watching the video, as the two women began undressing. He found himself wondering if his mother and Aunt Karen looked as good naked. His Aunt Karen had come to stay with them a month earlier, after her husband left her. He had often enough, caught glimpses of both of them in their underwear, but it wasn't the same as seeing them totally nude. He had seen his aunt's tits once. It had been on his birthday, when the two of them had taken him to a bar. The whole twenty-first birthday ritual, complete with lots of booze and several trips to the bathroom. It had been during one of those trips that he had walked in on his aunt while she was getting ready to take a shower. He had been kind of surprised when she just stood there smiling when he walked in.

He didn't doubt his mother could measure up, with her hourglass figure that she spent hours a week at the gym maintaining. Her tits weren't large, just filling a B cup, but from the times he had seen her going braless, they were still firm. Her best asset had always been her eyes, yeah it's the eyes. But it was true, his mother had the kind of eyes that screamed at you, making you want to stare into them and get lost.

His aunt, was another story. Her figure was more full, not fat, but not the hourglass type like his mother. Her breasts weren't much bigger than his mother's, in fact the two often shared bras, although when his aunt wore his mother's bra, she tended to spill out the top of it. But she had a firm round ass that made you stare at it when she walked by.

With the last of their clothes removed, the two women turned their attention to their male companion, who was laying on the bed, his cock sticking straight up in the air. David slowly stroked his cock as he watched the two women kneel on the bed and begin licking at the man's cock, taking turns running their tongues along the shaft.

The shining of headlights through the curtains of his room warned David of his mother's arrival home. He quickly shut off the video and grabbed a pair of shorts, pulling them on and tucking his erection inside. Looking out the window he watched as his mother and his aunt climbed out of a car and started toward the front door. His mother was carrying her shoes, and his aunt was hanging onto her free arm as the two of them stumbled up the sidewalk.

"Shit," he thought. "They're drunk again."

Rushing from his room, he reached the front door just as the doorbell rang. Pulling the door opened, he almost collided with the two women as they stumbled inside.

"Take her," his mother said, pushing Karen into his arms. "She's gotten sick three times already. Put her in the bathroom."

"I'ze fine." Karen mumbled, draping herself against David's shoulder. "Oooh, high hun," she said, lifting her head and trying to look at David.

David started guiding her toward the hallway, as his mother closed the door and locked it. "I need another drink," she said, tossing her shoes to the floor and stumbling across the floor to the kitchen.

By the time they reached the stairs, Karen's feet were dragging. David reached under her and picked her up, before heading up the stairway and into the bathroom. "Oooh, so strong." She mumbled, her head falling against his neck as he carried her. The closeness of her body, and her hot breath on his neck sent David's already erect cock into overdrive, as it pushed outward against his shorts.

As he lowered her to the floor next to the toilet, he felt his cock spring out through the slot in his shorts. He tried stepping back, but she pulled herself to him as he stood, holding her cheek against him. Her face literally slid down his body, and his cock brushed against her cheek.

"Oh my." she said, her eyes locked on his erect cock as it seemed to point straight at her. "Now that's nice."

Her hand reached out and grasped his cock. The touch was electric, and David shuddered, the whole forbiddenness of it almost sending over the edge.

"Oh, Fuck!" David heard his mother shout from downstairs. "David!"

Pulling his aunt's hand from his cock, David slipped it back into his shorts and rushed from the room and down the stairs. As he entered the kitchen he could still hear his mother swearing. He stopped at the doorway, as he saw his mother standing at the sink, her blouse off, being held under the faucet.

"She fucking puked on me," his mother said, turning and staring at him. She looked him up and down then turned back to the sink as she mumbled out more epitaphs against her sister.

"Get me something to put on," she said, "it's on my bra as well."

David rushed back upstairs, pausing at the door to the bathroom to check on his aunt, who was apparently passed out against the toilet. Grabbing his mother's robe from her bedroom he rushed back downstairs, and into the kitchen. His mother was still standing at the sink, scrubbing her blouse as he entered.

"Thanks, hun," she said taking her robe from his outstretched hand. She slipped it on then turned her back to him as she reached inside the sleeves and removed her bra, dropping that into the sink as well.

"Thank you," she mumbled, as she began scrubbing her bra. She glanced back over her shoulder and smiled. "You go ahead and get back to bed, and whatever you were doing." She smiled as she said that, tilting her head toward him. David looked down and realized his cock had popped out of his shorts again and was pointing straight at his mother.

He blushed as he muttered an apology and turned away from her. "See you in the morning," he said as he walked back upstairs to his room.

"What about Aunt Karen," he shouted down, as he walked past the bathroom and saw his aunt sprawled out on the floor.

"Leave her there. If she gets sick again, I don't want it on the carpet." His mother called back.

As he stepped into his room, David peeled off his shorts and tossed them on a chair. His cock sprang up, sticking straight out screaming for attention. Climbing into bed, he turned the video back on and laid back, slowly stroking his cock, as the screen came to life. His pace increased as the two women on the screen began taking turns sucking of the guy. His eyes were focused on the screen, and his hand was stroking is cock furiously. It was like he was there in the video, as he felt the pressure building. Nothing else existed as he continued stroking his cock, imagining what it would be like to have two women giving him that kind of attention.

His cock twitched and his balls flexed as he began spraying cum in large jets, arcing upward and across his stomach. He gripped his cock tightly as shot after shot of jism sprayed upward, soaking his abdomen and chest. As the last bit of cum oozed out of his cock, David reached over and turned off the video. Grabbing some tissues he cleaned up as best he could before curling up and letting sleep overtake him.

It was still dark when David woke up, his cock rigid and his bladder straining for release. Climbing from his bed, he slipped on his shorts and made his way across the hall to the bathroom. His aunt was sprawled out on the floor near the toilet.

"Damn." He thought, seeing her laying there. He had hoped she had woke during the night and gone somewhere else.

His bladder was about ready to burst. He looked at his aunt, and shrugged. Slowly moving past her he stood at the toilet and pulled out his cock. As he stood there, releasing a steady stream of urine into the toilet, he couldn't help but glance down at his aunt, as she lay sleeping on the floor. Her blouse was half unbuttoned and her jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped. From where he stood, he could see the swell of her breasts as they dove down into her white bra. Her jeans had worked open revealing just a hint of pubic hair and no sign of panties.

Finished releasing his bladder, David knelt down beside his aunt and shook her gently. "Aunt Karen." He whispered, "Aunt Karen."

She rolled over slightly and her eyes opened. "Where am I?" she asked, glancing around before closing her eyes again.

"Aunt Karen, let me help you up." He said, slipping his arm under her, his forearm pressing against her breast as he tried to lift her.

"Uh, thanks," she muttered, her eyes barely open."I guess I had a bit much, huh." It was obvious from her speech that she was still drunk.

As he lifted her to a standing position, David felt his cock rub against the length of her thigh. "Mmmm." She moaned, draping her arms around his neck and sliding her hips so that his cock lodge against her crotch. "Mmmm, that's nice."

"Let's get you to bed." David said as he slid around to her side, his arm reaching around her waist to support her.

"Mmm, bed. Like the sound of that." She muttered as her allowed David to lead her out of the bathroom.

As they reached the door to the spare room, David reached out with his free hand and opened the door. "let's get you in bed." He said, guiding her through the door and to the bed. Lowering her onto the bed, David stepped aside and grabbed the blanket, pulling it back. Standing back in front of his aunt, he watched her waver from side to side.

"OK." he said, putting his hands on her shoulders and laying her down. "You're in bed now."

"Mmmm, in bed," she muttered, her eyes opening. A smile came to her lips as she reached up with one hand and touched David's cheek. "So good."

Her hand slid down across his chest before sliding across his cock. "Mmmm, so good." She muttered again as her hand grasped his cock, squeezing it. David stood there as she pulled his cock free, sliding to the edge of the bed as she did. David's hips thrust forward involuntarily as his aunts lips wrapped around his cock, engulfing it in a warm wet heat.

"Oh, God." He muttered as she began sucking his cock. His hands dropped down to rest on the back of her head as she took more and more of his cock in with each downward movement. It was the greatest sensation David had ever felt as his aunt buried her nose in his pubes, engulfing his entire length in the hottest, wettest embrace he had ever felt.

"Oh, God, Oh God." He cried, as he felt his hot cum begin shooting out of his shaft, splashing against the back of her throat. She continued sucking with all her might, drawing every drop of his seed from him until his cock began to ache. Slowly he pulled back, drawing his cock free of her mouth with a popping sound.

"Mmmmm, so good," she muttered, her hand still gripping his cock, as she rolled back onto the bed pulling him with her. David's hands were shaking as he slowly undid her blouse the rest of the way, revealing her breasts, held captive in the white lace bra. It took him several attempts to unhook her bra and free her tits because his hands were shaking so badly. He almost shouted in triumph when he finally managed to free them. His aunt was laying on the bed, her eyes closed as he slowly lowered his mouth to her breast, his tongue flicking the rock hard nipple as he pulled the breast into his mouth.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as she squirmed around, peeling her pants down, while keeping her breast tight against David's hungry mouth. "Ohh so good." She mumbled as she kicked her legs free of her jeans, sending them flying across the room. David felt her hands pulling him on top of her, guiding his hardening cock to her anxiously waiting pussy.

Holding his cock against the opening, she thrust upward, forcing inch after inch of his cock into her wet hole as she pulled his body up to face her. Her hips began bucking as she forced inch after inch of his cock into her hungry cunt. David felt her legs wrap around him as her fingers grabbed his ass pulling him tight against her, his cock fully imbedded in her cunt. He stared down at her face, contorted in passion as she began thrusting upward, driving his cock hard into her pussy. He was completely out of control as her pussy began to convulse the muscles rippling down the length of his cock.

He began thrusting into her, matching her upward thrusts as he felt her spasms increase. Her eyes were closed as she continued to writhe beneath him, thrusting wildly now as her orgasm swept through her. Her head flailed from side to side as she began moaning loudly, her fingers digging into his skin, trying to pull him completely inside her. David began shoving his cock hard into her, until their pelvis' crashed together, then pulling it out until only the tip was still inside her.

His cock ached as he continued driving into her, feeling the pressure building with each full stroke. Her hips arched up, trying to keep as much in her as possible with each back stroke. David's back burned where her nails had dug into him, leaving what he was certain were long gouges into his flesh. His cock twitched and swelled as he drove into her with all his strength, and he erupted deep inside her, his cock pulsing and twitching as she shuddered with each spray of his cum deep inside her.

"Ooo, so good." She muttered, her hands falling to her sides.

As they lay there, allowing their breathing to return to normal, David heard a soft click. He almost jumped out of the bed at the sound, he looked around at the empty room.

Standing up, David pulled the sheets over his aunt before quietly slipping from the room. He made his way to his bedroom, closing the door as quietly as he could before climbing into bed, his body aching for sleep.

He was on the verge of sleep when he heard a faint knock on the door, and it opened. The night light in from the bathroom outlined his mother as she carefully stepped into his room, closing the door behind her. In the darkness, he could just make out her shape as she made her way to his bed, carefully lowering herself onto the edge of the bed.

"David." She whispered, her hand reaching out to gentle shake him.

He considered not answering, pretending he was asleep, but he knew that was useless.

Rolling over onto his back, he looked up at her, her face all but invisible in the darkness.

"Yeah, mom." He said, trying to sound half asleep, which wasn't completely a lie.

"David, can we talk?" she said, her hand resting on his chest.

"Sure, mom. What's up?" He said, sliding up to a sitting position, and reaching for the light.

"Leave it off." She said, grasping his hand.

"I, Uhm, I don't know how to put this," she began, still holding his hand.

"David, what you did tonight, Uhm, well, what you did tonight, it was wrong." She said, her hand pulling his into her lap.

"I know mom, but it wasn't my fault. I mean, she was the one who ..." he started, knowing there was no real excuse.

"She was drunk, David. Drunk and lonely. You took advantage of her." His mother continued, her grip on his wrist tightening, holding his hand firmly in her lap.

"But mom, I was just trying to help her to bed, and she, she .... I couldn't help myself, mom. She didn't give me much choice really. I mean once she had me in her mouth, I just couldn't stop." He stammered, trying to pull his hand away.

"So you're saying that out of nowhere she was sucking your cock. That there was no chance for you to stop it? That this was all her fault?" she said, placing both her hands over his, pulling it tight into her lap.

"No, it's not her fault, I mean she was drunk, and Uhm. Well, I could have, Uhm. But I wasn't expecting it, and then, once she started, I just couldn't stop." He said, relaxing his hand.

"So you're so lacking in self-control that any woman could just grab your cock, give it a few quick licks, and that would be it. Is that what you want me to believe?" she said, her hands still holding his against her lap.

"And of course, your aunt had no idea what she was doing, so it's not her fault either."

"Well, Uhm, I mean, " he stammered, as he felt her pull his hand even tighter against her lap.

"So, let's say, just for arguments sake," his mother began, her hands releasing his. "If some other drunk woman, had been the one to grab your cock." As she said this her hand reached under the sheet and slowly wrapped around the base of his cock.

"Mom!" David cried out, trying to slide away.

She ignored him as she leaned forward, saying "And wrapped her lips around it."

As she said this her lips came into contact with his cock, touching it lightly. The touch was electrifying. David sat bolt upright, unable to do anything as his mother slowly engulfed his member. Taking his entire length into her mouth before releasing it and turning her head towards him.

"I suppose you're going to tell me that you couldn't help it, no matter who it was." She said, her hand slowly stroking his cock, as it grew in her hand.

"And once that happened, there was nothing that could be done to stop it." She continued, her free hand peeling her robe from her shoulders. The little light that shone through the window reflected off her bare skin. David gasped as her body came into view. He had always known her breasts were big, but he never imagined just how big.

"But mom," he stammered, his hand reaching out to lightly caress her bare breast. He felt her shudder at the touch, and quickly drew his hand back, afraid he had somehow broken the magic of the moment. Her hand released his cock and she climbed onto the bed, kneeling between his legs.

"Shhh." she whispered. "It's nobody's fault. You can't help it, and I'm drunk."

Slowly she sank down, lowering her head between his legs as she wrapped both hands around his now swollen cock, holding it steady as she lowered her lips to it once more. David's whole body shook as he stared into the darkness, barely able to make out his mother's form as she began to suck his cock. Unlike Karen, David's mother worked her lips slowly, almost gently over his cock, building his need, little by little until he was thrusting upward, straining to shoot his load into her hot mouth.

Lifting her head from his groin, she slid up his body, her tits sliding across his cock and pressing into his chest. Their mouths met in a passion driven kiss, their bodies melted against each other, David's cock lodged firmly between his mother's thighs as she ground against him.

David's mind was spinning, as he let the uncontrollable passion guide his movements. His hands reached down, guiding his cock into his mother's cunt, filling her completely in one upward thrust that broke their kiss as she pushed herself up with her arms while forcing her hips downward, their groins mashing together.

"Ohhh god," she moaned, "nobody's fault. Oh, God. I can't help it. Fuck me, fuck me, David. Fuck your mother."

David could feel his own blood pounding through him as he grabbed his mother's hips and rolled her over, keeping his cock buried deep inside her pussy. He grabbed her legs and pulled them upwards, rolling her hips to allow his cock deeper access into her anxiously waiting cunt.

"No ugh, body's ugh, fault." He grunted, driving his cock hard into her.

"Oh god. Can't help it. I need it so bad." She cried, her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his head down toward her. Her mouth seeking his, their lips meeting, their tongues invading each other, as David continued to pound into her.

Sweat was pouring off David's body as he continued to slam into his mother's willing body. He could feel her breasts pushing hard against him, the nipples boring holes into his chest. He could feel her grip on him tighten, as she flexed her legs, pulling her cunt hard against. Her whole body began to shake and her cunt began to convulse, sending spasms of pleasure through him.

"Oh God!" she screamed as she flung her head from side to side, breaking their oral embrace. "Fuck me, oh god, oh, oh ooooh."

David felt the sudden warmth as she began gushing fluids around his cock. "Oh Christ. I made her piss herself." He thought, having never experienced a woman who ejaculated.

12