Not My Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped her legs, and sat back, his cock sliding from her as he did. She was writhing on the bed, her hips grinding upward as the last jets of fluid sprayed from her cunt covering his legs and stomach.

"Not fair," she cried, her legs wrapping around him, her arms reaching up to pull him back into her. "Not my fault. You have to, you have to fuck me. Ohh god."

Her hand reached down, guiding his cock back into her drenched cunt, her hips thrusting upwards as she struggled to keep her orgasm going.

"Fuck me, dammit!" she yelled, slamming her hips against him, grinding into him. "Fill me with your cream. I need you to fill me, damn you."

David could hear her sobbing as he began driving into her again, his cock burning with the need to release. He bug his toes into the bed, driving into her with ever ounce of energy he could muster. His cock swelled and pulsed. He knew it was on the verge, as he grabbed his mother's tits and squeezed them, driving his entire length into her making her gasp as she felt his cock swelling and pulsing. David stiffened, burying his cock deep inside her as the first jets of cum sprayed into her cunt, washing the walls of her pussy with his seed.

"Oh god," he cried into her neck, pushing himself into her as his orgasm swept over him.

12