Not My Husband

Story Info
What happened when I went out of town for work one day.
1.9k words
2.95
44.7k
14
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greetings I'm J, Jess's Husband / Dom / Alpha and we have been on a kinky journey the last 5 years, and now we will be slowly sharing high points with you.

Zack and Jess wrote this mostly I simply did some editing with help from a friend.

This is a true story with no embellishments.

Disclaimer:

All individuals are at least 18 years old, and consenting. Remember to practice safe consensual sex at all times.

Zack and Jess

Zack

It was hot. The air, thick and heavy. You could taste the dust in the air along with the scent of the large animals gorging themselves in the stalls mere feet away. She cocked an eyebrow as we bantered about who was going to undo the button and zipper, but she had already begun working on them, and my member. It swelled, and with a clever quip, she slid her lips over the head, nodding as she worked them back and forth along the shaft. She paused, mentioning that video was requested. I unlocked my phone, flipped to video and found the perfect angle of her rosy red lips, sliding along my cock that was glistening with her spit. I tried to focus on the shot, but the fog of euphoria wafted through my brain and my hands wavered.

Just then, there was a ruckus at the house and with a grin, she broke off to see what the issue was; leaving me to readjust myself awkwardly in the empty barn as the animals looked on aimlessly. On her return, we hustled soundlessly back into the same secluded corner. Her mouth was quickly and eagerly around my shaft again, bringing me to the edge with her skill. Another video, this time the camera flopping all over the place. My hands couldn't keep steady as she worked her tongue along the bottom of my hard cock, I could hear her gasping from her efforts.

A thought manifested in my pleasure filled mind and I knew as it formed, that I wasn't going to finish like this, I had a fantasy in my mind to bring to life. So I pulled out of her mouth. She stood, and after a quick exchange of comments, I placed my hand on her shoulder and then the back of her neck turning her around, bending her over. My haste and hunger driving me like an animal. I made quick work of the fastening of her shorts, hooked my hands into the waist of her clothes and tore them down. There wasn't time nor restraint to be sexy about it. A few strokes between her lips, like the first few strokes of a painting, and then a long, deep first push. I felt her walls pass along me like her lips had, and I stroked slowly, losing myself in the sensation. Then remembering myself I threw my hips into it, bucking into her and causing her to jerk forward. Faint slaps echoed in the quiet room, my nails dug into her nice wide hips for leverage as I put effort into fucking her. Every few minutes, slowing down, and swing in a circle to keep things wet. It was during one of these pauses she broke her silence. "Is that pussy tight enough for you, Sir?"

I lost it, I jerked my hips like a man electrocuted, pounding her animalistically. My breath came out as a growl. She didn't break the silence again, but her hand drifted down between her legs and I knew she was loving it as much as I. Still, this wasn't the rhythm I loved, so I slowed to a steady, churning pace that would bring me there. I felt her tightening, squeezing my invading member consistently as my breath turned to gasps. Closer, closer and...missed it. I slowed, pausing to catch my breath. She assumed I was done, and turned around to clean me off. This only made me fully hard again. When she paused, I turned her back around while simultaneously pushing her head down and invading her again . I churned like butter, my head full of thoughts of how it must feel to her to be used like this. My hand in her hair now, pulling her head back. Nails down her back through the thin tank top. Closer, closer...My legs tightened, my nerves tingled, my voice escaped in an animal-like sound as my cock grew hotter and harder spitting , once, twice, thrice; before coming loose to drip a few onto the ground. My stiff legs shook, breathing was elusive. She was telling me something was hot but my head was buzzing, clearing slowly. I leaned on the wall and tried to breathe the fresher outside air. It would fade in a few minutes, as always. But the glow might last all night, and the memories. Infinitely longer.

Jess

You could smell the anticipation in the air, overpowering the smell of dust and hay. A multitude of scenarios had been running through my mind ever since he had arrived. Ideas of when and where were constantly whirling through my mind. Mild teasing and groping since his arrival, I had been given permission from my husband and Alpha to have him here and even more so allowed to remove my collar to allow me more freedom to tease and taunt, instead of "behaving". The time had come when we walked into the barn. The horses quietly chewing their grain as we walked past. Ears twitching, tails flicking and sounds of movement went unnoticed .

In the empty secluded corner of the barn we to bantered back and forth as I single-handedly undid the button on his pants and lowered his zipper. Giving him a sly smile and quick word I knelt down. Taking his quickly swelling member into my mouth coating the large mushroom generously with saliva before taking more of his cock in my mouth. Drawing out just enough, I seductively mentioned to Sir of the request for a video to be made for Alpha to be able to enjoy. As he pulled out his phone to make the video I slid my mouth even further onto his cock causing him to draw his breath and his hands became unsteady as he held the phone.

At this particular moment, I heard a shout from the house. Shooting a smile at him, I told him that I would be back shortly.

After taking care of life matters, I returned to the barn in eager anticipation of what was to continue, Considered taboo and adultery to many including my mother in the house only a short walk away. But no one other than Alpha, Sir and I know this experience is not only allowed but encouraged. As he quickly made work of the button of his pants and again lowering them to his knees while I knelt back down reaching for and stroking his re-exposed cock with my hands before taking him in my mouth again making him groan as his fingers fumbled again for his phone. Looking up to him with a smirk on my face with his cock in my mouth; I could easily see the hunger on his face and lust in his eyes. I stood as he began to speak. Sir pointed out that it wasn't fair for it all to be one-sided. He turned my body and promptly placed his hand on my shoulder, then the back of my neck and guided me to bend over a plastic chair in front of us as he exposed my nether region to his throbbing member. Sir slid the head of his cock along my opening once again, wetting just the tip.

A moment later his eager member pushed into my eager and soaking wet pussy. Finally feeling his hard dick inside of my married pussy. I quickly grabbed my phone and began recording the video so that my Alpha could enjoy the show too. Feeling his pace slow I asked him "Is my pussy tight enough for you, Sir?" This question sent him into a flurry of rapid strokes as he made an almost animalistic grunt causing me to place my phone down and hang on to the chair as he fucked me harder for a time. His grip tightening on my hips in order to retain his rapid momentum. After a few more moments I heard him groan and thought that he had finished as he stepped away, leaving my pussy empty.

I turned around as I finished removing my shorts I knelt down and began to clean his cock with my mouth tasting my tang and making him hard again. I made the comment "It's only proper that I clean up my mess". This was a trigger for him as he quickly pulled me up and bent me over again. Sir promptly began fucking me with renewed vigor causing me to reach my hand between my legs play with my clit a few moments before grabbing my phone again to continue the videos. Between the vigorous thrusts and churning I said to myself, "I wonder how it'll feel when he begins to cum balls deep inside of me" those words caused his breath to become even more ragged and erratic as he responded saying "You will find out shortly" In response I flexed my vaginal muscles again squeezing his invading member nice and hard and enjoying my own change of sensation. As I continued the ministrations I felt him slow his tempo as he began to tense as his body prepared to lose his hot load deep inside of my wet and greedy pussy. I had my phone already recording this and the following moments. Feeling his legs stiffen behind me and hearing the almost feral growl I felt him unload inside of me as he gripped my sides tightly for support.

With my heart pounding and my face flushed red, I looked down at my phone as he pulled out, watching as several large drops of cum drip from his cock and my pussy onto the dusty floor. Ending the video I straightened, my hair tousled and messy from when he grabbed it for better leverage during the thorough and hard fucking that he had given me while I clung to the chair for support. I watched as he gasped for breath, and came down from the sexual high. He reached out and brushed strands of hair out of my face as he gave me a tired grin before leaning against a wall for support. I put my shorts back on knowing I'd be leaking another man's cum. I told him that it was extremely hot seeing the drops of cum dripping from our joining, I could tell that he wasn't entirely focused on what I was saying. Even I wasn't focused on my words, still reliving and already reminiscing the moment we had just shared. The smell of dust and hay returned to my senses along with the sounds of stomping hooves from horses eager to be released from their stalls for the night.

Giving him my own grin, I went about finishing my chores anticipating the remainder of the night that I would be spending with my family that would be none the wiser the events that had transpired right before. Keeping it my own dirty secret between myself, my Alpha and Sir.