Not My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Walter called Mary fuming. Trent walked in as Mary was sobbing into the phone trying to explain that he had to be mistaken. He could hear Walter yelling at her from across the room. He took the phone from her and informed Walter that he was never to speak to his wife in that manner again. Before he finished defending his wife, Walter leveled his accusations against Troy. Trent knew instantly that Iesha lied and told Walter so, but he had to talk to Troy just in case.

Of course that night Walter sent a car to remove his daughter from the ghastly place, immediately. He then informed Mary that, because of the treatment of his angel, she'd never visit her in her home again.

"Oh, and tell that stepson of yours he's going to jail. I have the best attorneys in the country and he won't see the light of day for years.

Trent spoke with Troy and demanded to know what happened between him and Iesha. "Troy, did you hit that girl? Her bastard of a father is pressing charges. She claims you hit her."

"Daddy, I didn't touch her. She's a lying, conniving witch." Troy adamantly stated, furious and wanting to strangle her.

Iesha finally calmed down and talked to her daddy. She cleverly disguised her voice enough to convince him that the events that happened were just a horrible misunderstanding. Troy didn't mean to hit her, they were having an argument and he turned to walk out and accidentally struck her on the cheek. He wouldn't apologize and that made her angry. She really wanted to finish her month at the ranch, but felt that Troy owed her an apology. All would be forgiven if he just apologized.

He had no choice, if he refused to apologize and leave the ranch, her dad was pressing charges and petitioning to have Mary's visitation rights revoked. So eighteen year old Troy was forced to move out of his home for the rest of the summer and Iesha moved in.

Trent's hands were tied. Torn between knowing his son was innocent and Mary losing what few chances she could see her daughter, he called his brother, Trevor, in Wyoming. Trent drove his son to his brother, Trevor's ranch. They talked, but Trent knew his boy. That girl and her deceit had just ripped them apart and he didn't know if they'd ever be the same.

When Trent and Troy left, Iesha returned to the ranch and received a chilly reception from her mother. Mary refused to even look at her. She lied on Troy and destroyed his life. That wasn't right.

"Momma, I'm so happy to stay here the rest of the summer." Iesha boasted.

Mary looked at her and said, "You have no idea of the damage you caused here. You can't treat people like this Iesha; it's wrong."

Iesha opened her mouth to protest but Mary shut her down. "Stop it. Stop it right now. I won't put up with your attitude and abuse anymore. You lied on that boy Iesha and forced him to have to leave his home. I don't know what makes you think this is alright. But for the rest of this summer, you will learn how to be a decent person. If you don't like it, then call your Daddy right now and leave. Because honestly, girl, I don't want to be around you right now." Then Mary walked away, leaving her stunned daughter standing alone in the kitchen.

Trent knew she lied on his son, so did Mary but without proof there was nothing they could do. They both eyed the manipulative teenager warily. So for the rest of the summer, Trent let Mary deal with her daughter and he stayed away from the girl.

Summer ended and Iesha moved back to Houston with her daddy. She was excited to be returning to her private prep school and did not give a second thought to the evil stunt she pulled this past summer. Not even wary of the destruction she'd caused within the family.

Walter watched her closely. She seemed to mellow after visiting the ranch. She came home and was nicer. It seemed spending time with her mother helped her a great deal. She wasn't snapping as quickly on people and was even pleasant to be around.

A few months later in the Spring, Iesha had reverted back to her same nasty attitude, so she and her father went to Paris. It was an early birthday present for her. Iesha invited several of her closest friends. All of the girls were rude and nasty to the staff, and caused Walter a great deal of embarrassment. That night, he wanted to have dinner with Iesha so they could talk.

"Pumpkin Patch, I want you to join me for dinner tonight?" Walter Michaels told his young daughter.

"Daddy, my friends are here. I can't abandon them. That's not right." She whined

Walter smiled recognizing a deflection for what it was, "Iesha, I'm sure your friends can find something to do without you for a couple of hours."

Iesha knew he wanted to talk to her, so she replied with a huff, "Fine, we'll go to dinner."

Lately, Iesha had been doing some things he didn't approve of. He wanted to spend more time with her to talk. However, because of his business dealings, Iesha pretty much did whatever she wanted. He didn't like it, but he knew that he caused this. In his youth, he allowed his arrogance to override his common sense.

When Mary, his wife of three years refused to stay with him, he took everything from her including their one year old daughter. He wanted to break her. He wanted her to come crawling back to him but she didn't. He used everything he could against her. He only let her see their daughter when it was convenient to him. And that is where he realized he was wrong. Mary was a good mother. Iesha loved her mother, but because of the choices he made, his little girl had grown into a manipulative and devious young lady.

Last summer, he thought time at her step father's ranch would help her gain perspective, but she called him with bruises saying she'd been attacked.

Then a week ago, he stood outside her bedroom and listened as she told her friend how to set her stepfather up for abuse. She had done the same to her step brother and no one was the wiser. He knew then that he needed help. So Walter Michaels, CEO and owner of the biggest clothing conglomerate in North America, recognized that he'd fucked up big time.

It was then that he called Mary and asked to speak with Trent. He offered the other man a heartfelt apology and admitted his wrongdoing. He even asked for information to contact Troy so he could apologize to him also. However, Troy was gone back to university, and Walter did not get an opportunity to speak with him. He hung up the phone knowing that his little angel lied on that boy.

After apologizing to Trent, Mary,and Troy, Walter asked for forgiveness. Then he told them that he was making permanent changes to the custody arrangements. It was apparent that his daughter needed to spend time with her mother. He prayed it wasn't too late to help her grow into a respectable person.

He'd already changed his will giving Mary complete custody of Iesha if anything happened to him. He left directions that his companies be liquidated and all funds placed into two different trust: one for the care of his daughter and the other a financial trust that Iesha would inherit on her twenty-fifth birthday.

He also offered to cover Troy's tuition and any other expenses concerning his education. He was aware of the situation concerning him, and felt this was one way he could help.

He admitted to being manipulated by her, and allowing her to do whatever she wanted. However, he was stepping up and taking charge of the situation, in hopes of saving his wayward child.

A few more months passed and Iesha's behavior was becoming unbearable, for Walter.

Walter decided he and his daughter needed some time together to talk so, he arranged a mini vacation in Aspen. Iesha was so excited that she bragged for days to her friends. She even invited two of them to come with her. Walter refused to let them and she was furious with her father. How did he expect her to have any fun? When they got to the resort, Iesha refused to spend any time with him. Walter was so distracted thinking about his daughter that he tripped and fell.

When her father didn't return to their cabin that night, Iesha was worried. The next morning she was frantic. She called the manager at the resort. She sat with him as he sent security to look for her father. Within hours the police was called, as was social services, who through information Iesha provided contacted Mary and Trent.

Mary knew instantly something horrible had happened. Within the hour, she called Walter's attorney immediately and he arranged transport for her and Trent to travel to Aspen. Once they arrived, Walter's lawyers had set up accounts for them to use. Any expenses they incurred were covered.

Iesha had no idea what was going on. Social services had appointed a social worker to sit with her until her mother arrived. When Mary and Trent entered the hotel lobby, she was glad to see them and went to her mother immediately seeking comfort and security. Her dad was missing and no one would tell her anything. Five days later, his body was removed from the base of the mountain. It was Mary that told her of her father's demise.

It was Mary and Trent that held on to the young woman as her world fell apart. Soon they left Aspen and arranged a memorial for Walter Michaels. Troy, out of sheer respect for his parents, came home for the service. He did not speak to Iesha, because even though she'd lost her father and his heart broke for her, he wanted nothing to do with her at this time.

As soon as the service ended and the repast was over, the saddened and broken family returned to the ranch. Troy stayed one night, and then returned to school the next day. The night of the memorial service was hard for Troy, because even though he couldn't stand his stepsister, he would not wish this fate on even his worst enemy. He knew she was hurting, because he lost his Mom to cancer and her death ripped his world apart. He could imagine how she felt. At least she had her Mom, so she should be alright.

Shaking his head to stop the onslaught of emotions, Troy tried to focus on the boxing match he was trying to watch on ESPN. Iesha entered the room quietly, desiring to speak with him. She knew she was wrong and wanted him to realize that. She knew that her actions were part of the reason her Dad took her to Aspen. His death was really her fault. She had to make amends, and the first had to be to Troy. Taking a deep nervous breath, Iesha spoke to her stepbrother.

"Troy," Iesha whispered. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied-"

"Stop, Iesha." Troy interrupted. "Don't. You're not sorry. I'm sorry you lost your Dad, but let's be real. You don't like me and it's best we stay away from each other." Then Troy went to his room and locked the door, leaving Iesha sitting in the living room.

Iesha could understand why he felt that way. She realized she could have ruined his life with her silly prank, and she truly regretted it. But he wouldn't listen and would not accept her apology. She had to get him to forgive her one day. Because now, him, Trent, and her Mom were all she had left.

She returned to her room, downhearted and broken. She had no idea of how to earn his forgiveness. She decided to try again the next day. The next morning, Iesha leaped from her bed a rushed downstairs, determined to make amends with her stepbrother. She had to find a way to earn his forgiveness. Besides, he had to forgive her. He had no choice. She was supposed to be his sister after all.

Iesha walked into the kitchen and found her mother drinking a cup of coffee. Trent and Troy were nowhere in sight.

"Momma, where's Trent and Troy?" Iesha asked as she fixed her breakfast.

"Trent gave Troy a ride to the airport." Mary answered as she turned to rinse her cup. "He wanted to get back to school."

"He left, but he just got here yesterday." Iesha exclaimed. "I was hoping..."

She inhaled. "Momma, I was wrong and I wanted to try and fix it. He'll never forgive me."

She then moved into Mary's arms and Mary rubbed her back to sooth her.

"Iesha, that lie you told, could have sent him to jail. Don't you understand? He has every right to be angry." Mary exhaled. "You can't worry about him right now. You've got to decide what kind of young woman you want to be-"

"Momma, I'm rich. I don't have to worry about anything. As a matter of fact we can hire people to work for us here-" Iesha started to say.

"Stop, Iesha. Your father is gone, and I'm sorry, but I won't allow this to continue."" Mary asserted herself.

Angrily Iesha turned on her mother, "I'll call daddy's lawyers, and tell them to find me someplace else to live. I don't have to live like this." She fumed.

Mary exhaled and asked her, "And go where little girl. Name two people that will even tolerate you."

In a huff, Iesha stormed from the room. She called her daddy's lawyer. The lawyer explained to her in no uncertain terms the arrangements her father had provided for her. She wanted to know if they had funds to keep her in the comforts of her previous lifestyle.

The lawyer explained for the final time that her mother, was now in charge of her and there would be no more interference from them on her behalf.

The next shock was being enrolled in public school. Iesha found herself being targeted by bullies and having no friends. She even tried to reconnect with her old friends, but they refused to even talk to her. So for two years, Iesha was completely alone.

She had chores on the farm and at first she resented them. But overtime, she became resigned to her fate. Trent took time with her and helped her acclimate to life on a working ranch. She and Trent formed a true friendship. Over the years, she loved the close relationship she'd developed with her mother.

One day, when school was out for a holiday, the phone rang. Iesha answered. It was Troy.

"Hello, Blackmon residence." Iesha spoke.

"Hello. Can I speak to Trent or Mary Blackmon please?" Troy answered not realizing he was speaking to his stepsister.

"Troy, it's me Iesha" she blurted. Dead silence was all she heard from the other end.

"Oh, hello Iesha. Is Mary or dad home?" he asked politely.

She heard the cold as ice tone in his voice, and it hurt her a bit. Why she didn't know. He made sure when he walked away two years ago, she knew how he felt.

"Um, hold on." She said. "Mom, phone." She called out. Then to Troy she said, "Troy, I'm glad you called. I hope we can at least be friends-"

Troy stopped her, "Save it, Iesha. Tell Dad to call me back."

"Wait, sorry. Mom's coming. Don't hang up, alright." She pleaded.

Then Mary walked in and picked up. The smile on her face as she talked with Troy was so genuine and pure. She congratulated him and promised him that Trent would call as soon as he came in from working.

"What is it Momma? What's going on with Troy?" Iesha asked excitedly.

Mary smiled. "He's engaged. He wants us to come to California to meet her."

Iesha's heart deflated. She didn't know why. Troy didn't like her and she couldn't blame him. After the way she'd treated him, it was understandable. He'd made that clear with the extremes he'd taken to avoid her at all cost. He almost hung up when she answered the phone. Why would him being engaged affect her so profoundly?

That night Trent called and invited Troy to bring his fiancé home. Of course he refused citing their class schedule and jobs. So Mary, Trent, and Iesha took a week off to visit them in California.

Troy's fiancé was a young lady named Amy. She was truly lovely. Mary and Trent adored her and were already making plans for the grand babies. Iesha, although she was polite, didn't like her. She just didn't like her with Troy for some reason.

Troy and his roommate made arrangements for his family to stay with them for the week. His roommate stayed with his girlfriend, giving Iesha his room, and Troy gave his parents his room.

On their second night in town, Troy and Iesha exchanged words again. Troy was lying on the sofa when Iesha walked in. Her beauty always stunned him. How could a girl that was so lovely be evil personified?

"Troy, can we talk?" she asked tentatively.

"Iesha, no. Please get your water and go to your room." Troy replied unperturbed.

Not to be one that's easily deterred, Iesha walked over and plopped down next to him.

She had just turned eighteen and was wearing the cutest pajamas. Troy's body reacted to her against his wishes. Her scent was enticing to him and he had to remind himself that she was the equivalent of a kid sister. The main word being, sister. Lilacs and lavender clung to her skin. She wasn't wearing a bra and the gentle swell of her breast was barley contained it the tight chemise that she'd adorned. The slim bottoms clung to her giving him an ample view of her treasures that were hidden beneath.

She was completely unaware of the maelstrom of emotions she was causing in her step brother.

"Troy, I know you hate me. I was horrible to you and then I told that lie. All I can say is I'm sorry and hope you can forgive me one day." Iesha said solemnly.

Troy forgot to breath. All of his blood had relocated and centered itself at one part of his body. He was as hard as steel, and this girl had no clue how she affected him. He didn't hear a word she said. Then she moved to hug him. She pressed her body into his as he struggled to control his baser instinct and held his deep moans inside..

She embraced him and in that moment she became aware of his hardness pressed between them. "Troy," she whispered as she started to move away. He started to pull her closer but, he remembered Amy and pushed Iesha away.

"I'm sorry Iesha. I need to be alone." Troy apologized immediately. "Please, go to your room. I can't talk to you right now."

"Troy, I ..." Iesha whispered. With him, her body came alive. She felt sensations she'd never experienced before. For the first time, she saw Troy as a sexy man that she wanted.

The rest of the visit was spent in a companionable silence. Iesha wanted to hate Amy, but she was really nice and seemed to care about Troy. They even had dinner with her family, and they loved Troy too. But after their momentary interlude, Iesha realized that Amy wasn't the only woman that wanted him.

However, he was her brother, right. The thoughts she kept having should never have happened. She needed to forget him and find a boy her own age to date. He had.

The last night of the visit to California was a hard one for Iesha. Her budding attraction to her step brother had now become an obsession for her. Every night, she'd try to sneak into the living room for alone time with him. He'd always call Amy.

However, tonight was their last night in town and Mom and Trent were going out to dinner with Amy's parents. Amy came over to visit with Troy and Iesha. Troy had actually told her about the stunt she pulled and how forgiving her was hard. Amy figured they needed to talk and see if he could really forgive her. He couldn't.

A small argument ensued over his pigheadedness, and Amy left. She went out with her friends leaving Troy and Iesha alone. Iesha felt despondent. But she understood.

Soon Troy knocked on her door. He felt he needed to try and explain. She told him she'd meet him in the living room. His cock was rock hard. She was all he could think about. The swell of her breast against his chest, the softness of her lips, and how warm and inviting she felt in his arms, drove him to the brink of insanity.

He knew that even though he hated to admit it he was attracted to his stepsister. She was a beautiful girl, but she was strictly off limits. Besides he was engaged. Amy was the best thing to happen to him.

A few months later, Troy and Amy were struggling to find ways to spend time together. He was always working and distracted. Amy accused him of not really loving her. He really did love Amy, but couldn't seem to keep thoughts of his sexy step-sister out of his head. Amy demanded to know what was distracting him, and he couldn't tell her. An argument ensued and the engagement was over. Troy called home and told Mary what happened and then informed her that he'd be moving to England to complete an internship. So over the next two years Troy was out of the country.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers