Not My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Finally, he had returned home. Everyone was elated. He called each holiday, but for four years never came home until now.

Iesha saw when he drove up. Her heart raced. She wondered. Has enough time passed? Will he finally forgive me?

She stood at the top of the stairs and heard Trent greet him. Steeling her resolve, Iesha walked in to speak to her step brother. As soon as her eyes landed on him, she forgot to breathe. Two years, she hadn't seen him in two years and he took her breath away.

He was astonishing. "Troy, welcome home." Iesha greeted her stepbrother meekly.

Troy heard her voice and swallowed. He looked at her and marveled at her beauty. How could one so beautiful be such a conniving evil person. Then realizing years had passed, Troy thought to himself, Maybe she's changed a little.

She walked over to him and embraced him lightly as Troy stiffly returned the hug. As they embraced, each felt electrified by the simple touch. Both inhaled quickly as their bodies became transfixed with the desire to know the other more intimately.

Trent was happy. It seemed that the kids might be able to get along. Then he saw how they looked at each other. Trent knew how his son felt, because he felt the same for Mary. However, they were brother and sister, well step brother and step sister in this case.

"Um um" Trent cleared his throat to get their attention, but the two just stared wide-eyed at each other.

"Um, Iesha sweetie, go call your mom for me, and tell her Troy is home. Troy, walk with me." Trent ordered.

At first Troy didn't moved. He stood stock still as he watched Iesha walk away from them. It took all of his strength to command his body to stay calm, and not react to her. Trent waited and called his name once more. "Troy."

"Son, what happened back there? You know it's not right and well; she's your sister for Christ sakes." Trent explained to his son.

Troy stopped and stared across the plain. "Dad, I'm twenty-two years old. I have a lucrative position in one of the most prestigious firms in Washington. I left home four years ago and only came home once for her dad's funeral. She wasn't my sister then, and Dad, She's not my sister now." Troy exhaled.

"I can be attracted to woman and not act on it. Your step daughter's precious virtue is safe." Looking back at his Dad he concluded. "She is beautiful, but a leopard can never change her spots."

Trent, in Iesha's defense spoke. "That girl has grown up son. She's not the spoiled brat that came the first time years ago. She's a good person. You should spend some time with her while you're here. Get to know her better."

Troy looked at his dad and shook his head. "You want me to spend time with her. Dad, I don't think that's a good idea. I need to stay as far away from her as I can."

Trent troubled by his son's declaration, decided to table it and discuss it with Mary later that night.

"Well, son. We're glad you came home." Trent concluded

The two men continued walking and reminisced about the adventures they'd shared on the ranch over the years.

When they made it back to the house, Mary had returned. She launched herself into her stepson's arms covering him with kisses. Troy laughed as he embraced his step mom. "Mary, you'd better cool it with the kisses. Dad will get jealous and won't let you hug me anymore" Hearing Troy's statement, Trent laughed and hugged his son as well.

Iesha walked in and Troy's enthusiasm dampened. He smiled at her and spoke, but his smile wasn't sincere. Iesha was bothered by this but didn't quite know why.

"Momma, do you need help with dinner?" Iesha asked, not wanting to appear put out.

"Yes, Iesha, thanks. You two go sit. We'll have dinner ready in a minute." Mary ordered but Troy started to protest.

"Mary, I can help. You know I can cook." he stated.

Mary cut him off. "No, you go sit and talk with your Daddy. The ladies of the house will serve dinner." She ordered.

Iesha was already making the salad when Mary entered the kitchen. Noticing her defeated expression, Mary asked what was wrong.

"He hates me Momma." Iesha whispered, her heart breaking at the thought of the beautiful man in the next room despising her.

"Listen, he's your brother, and siblings fight all the time. You two will talk and make up eventually." Mary explained to her daughter.

Iesha looked at her mother, "Momma, this wasn't a simple fight. I caused him his family. He might never forgive me for that, but that's not the worse part. You see, Momma, I don't see him as my brother."

Then she looked away. It took a moment for what she said to register, but when it did Mary stopped moving.

"Iesha, what are you trying to tell me girl?" Mary asked. "What do you see him as then?"

"Momma, you married his daddy, so you know." Iesha spoke softly. "Even when I lied on him, I never saw him as my brother."

Mary's brows raised in surprise first and then alarm. "What do you mean? Of course he's your brother."

Iesha gave a soft laugh, "No momma, he's not. You know this as well as I do."

Mary cleared her throat. "I'm married to his father Iesha and that makes him your brother." Her mother stated, her tone calm.

"Maybe in your eyes, but not in mine." Iesha whispered.

"Iesha!" Her mother's whisper came out harsh, not wanting Trent and Troy to overhear their discussion from in the living room. "He's your brother and that's that. Both of you are a part of this family, so there will be no frolicking with one another. It's just wrong."

Iesha sighed, stifled a small laugh and whispered, "Wrong? You have nothing to worry about momma. I don't think he will ever speak to me, let alone anything else."

Mary looked her daughter in the eyes, and after a few minutes, went back to pulling dishes from the cabinet, satisfied that her daughter was speaking the truth. She knew that Troy was deeply upset over what had happened years ago, so much so that he may not even realize that Iesha was attracted to him.

"Trent, Troy, come eat." Mary called out. Trent and Troy joined the two women at the dinner table. Troy shared his adventures in London and the entire group was captivated by his tales.

Iesha could not take her eyes off of the young man before her. If she thought he was astonishing when he first arrived home, she had to now admit he'd grown beyond that brief description.

"Well, you know son. Iesha is finishing classes at Rust College majoring in business. She's actually finishing her degree early." Trent beamed proudly. Iesha wasn't sure what she wanted to do so she asked Trent for advice. He listened and then helped her chose her major. In a few years she'd receive her inheritance, so money was the least of her worries.

But she wanted to do something productive, not just being a spoiled little rich girl. One thing the last few years had taught her, was that people mattered more than anything else.

"That's nice." Troy replied to his Dad. Not even glancing her way. He felt her watching him. He knew she wanted him to acknowledge her, but he refused to. She caused him his family, even though she was a kid. To her it was just a prank, but he was forced to leave his home. Honestly, a home he did not feel comfortable in with her being present.

Iesha stood and excused herself from the dinner table. It hurt. For some reason, being shut out by him hurt.

Troy knew why she left and felt like a complete heel. "Excuse me Dad, Mary. Let me try and talk to her." He explained as he followed her to her room upstairs.

Troy stood outside her door and listened to her quiet sobs. He felt horrid. Hmm, never thought I'd see this day. He mused to himself.

Knocking lightly, he called out "Iesha, can I come in for a minute?"

Sniffling, she replied, "Come in."

Troy entered her room, watching her dry her tear stained cheeks. She sat on her bed staring at him. At first he just stood there and said nothing. Then he spoke.

"It's taken me four years to actually come home Iesha. I know you were a kid when you lied and thought it was no big deal, but you destroyed us. You tore our family apart." Troy stated.

Iesha inhaled. "You don't think I know that now. I was being a bitch like you said and Troy I'm sorry. I know sorry doesn't fix it, but it's all I've got."

"I can't change the past, but I want you to know I'm not the spoil little brat from years before. I've changed and I'd like for you to get to know the real me." She whispered.

"The real you, really Iesha. If it were that simple..." Troy whispered to himself.

Iesha turned to leave the room. Troy had turned his back to her. As she walked past by him, from the corner of his eye he saw tears streaming down her cheeks and his heart sank. Even though she had hurt him with her lies, he had a soft spot in his heart for her.

After losing her father and her so called friends, she was now alone for the first time in her life. Reaching out taking her arm he pulled her to him wrapping both arms around her, he held her close to him. Tears rolled down her cheeks, like a fast flowing stream, he could feel her body go weak like a rag doll. Her body was heaving as she now was openly crying, pleading with Troy between the sobbing to forgive her for lying and having him go away all those years before.

It was then Troy kissed her neck as he held her so very close, very tightly. Then kiss her on the cheek as Iesha turned her face up towards him and their lips met. At first it was just a light kiss on her lips, but lead to a hard, more passionate kiss which lasted a few minutes. That was enough time for the both of them to feel, experience a strong desire, which drove them to seek even more.

They were now not stepbrother and step sister, but had crossed the line into a deep longing for one another. It was as if they had just found one another.

Troy was aroused as he could feel Iesha pressing her body into his. Their kisses were even stronger, more desperate, with both kissing each other as Troy's hand slipped and grasped Iesha's tight ass, pulling her in to him. She could feel his hard manhood now pressing between her thighs through the thin dress she was wearing. The more they kissed; the more both of them wanted it to go on never to stop.

It was only the sound of footsteps made them break apart. Iesha, all flushed and her cheeks swollen from her crying, she rushed from the room. Troy stood frozen, not sure what to do, how to feel, where to go.

Soon, Mary knocked on the door. "Iesha, Troy, are you both alright. Come back down to dinner.' She demanded softly, as she gently opened the door and saw her stepson looking stoically out of a window.

"We'll be down in a minute Mary. Iesha went to the restroom." Troy explained.

Mary looked at her stepson. She knew he was struggling with his dislike of her daughter. But she was worried about Iesha. Iesha had developed feelings for him. If hatred and disdain was all he felt for Iesha, Mary was not sure if her daughter could handle that.

"Troy, I..." Mary paused.

"Mary, I'll try not to hurt her and will try to forgive her, but it won't happen overnight." Troy explained.

Mary exhaled. "Son, she was a child."

"I know that, but I was a child too." Troy explained.

Mary sighed, because honestly, she truly understood how he felt.

Troy walked over to Iesha's bedroom window and looked out across the field. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes for a moment as mental images of the real her flashed though his mind.

He pictured her in the same bed she was sitting on naked beneath him, and he caressed her breast, suckling on her nipples while his hand gently explored the hotbox between her thighs. How would the "real Iesha" respond? Would she melt for him? Allow him to taste her nectar; permit him to sample her sweet flesh? Would she be quiet keeping their lust secret, or a loud vocal lover alerting everyone nearby of what was happening between them? Exhaling, and willing his throbbing erection to subside. Iesha came back into her room. Troy looked at her and spoke, "Iesha, I'm only visiting for two weeks. For the sake of Mary and Dad, let's try and get along."

Iesha paused.

"OK, Mom and Dad deserve to be happy. I never want to cause them another moment's grief." She replied. When she called his father Dad, something stirred inside him.

He turned and their eyes met. They were drawn to each other like moth to a flame and Iesha found herself moving to stand directly in front of him. He was tall, but only by a few inches. All she had to do was tiptoe and she could taste his soft lips.

Her body hummed, breathing became heavy, and heat spread through her. Troy froze a well wondering if her lips would feel as soft as they looked. Then out of reflex, he touched her cheek. Iesha loved the feel of his hand touching her skin closed her eyes and leaned into his caress.

Troy had to stop. He needed to leave her room now or a line would be crossed. His Dad said she was his sister. He was supposed to see her as a sister, nothing more. But she turned her head slightly and kissed his palm.

That was all it took. He had to taste her. This instance, just taste the fruit that was forbidden once more.

Soon their lips met in a fight for dominance as each gave in to the desire to taste the other.

Slowly Iesha's arms slid around his neck as he held her tightly by the waist and they simply tasted each other's lips. Instinct took over and he ground his rock hard cock into her showing her undeniable proof of his arousal. Iesha moaned as her pussy flooded her panties. She wanted this man. She'd never been this hot and ready this fast for anyone.

She wrapped her leg around him and rubbed her hot crotch against his burgeoning member. He could feel the heat from her through her thin panties and it made him even harder. He soon realized that she wanted him just as much.

So heavenly was their kiss that it took a moment to register that Mary and Trent were calling for them to come back down. Slowly and hesitantly, they pulled apart.

"Baby," he whispered, "We can't. It'll crush them. We can't."

Iesha whimpered. Her pussy was burning for one man and he was saying they couldn't.

She kissed him again. "Troy, why?" she asked.

Then Troy whispered, "I don't care what Mary and Dad say." he caressed her cheek once more, "You are not my sister."

Iesha sighed and agreed, "You are definitely not my brother." Then they rejoined their parents at the kitchen table.

They both took a moment to allow their bodies to cool down before returning to the kitchen.

"Iesha, Troy, are you two alright?" Mary asked concerned as they reentered the kitchen.

Iesha looked flushed, while Troy looked sheepish. Neither one looked their parent's in the face.

"Um, Mary we're fine." Troy answered. "Just some old ghost that need to be exorcised."

They sat down and finished dinner, and the men volunteered to do the dishes. Mary wanted to speak with Iesha about the conversation they had earlier when the doorbell rang.

Mary answered the door and it was Iesha's friend Mark.

"Hello Mark¸ come in." Mary greeted the young man at the door. Trent, Troy and Iesha came into the front room.

"You don't know my son, Troy. Mark, this is Troy, and Troy meet Mark." Mary introduced the two men. "Mark is Iesha's-" Iesha interjected herself.

"Friend, he's a friend. Um, Troy." She quickly explained.

"Hey man, nice to meet you." Troy greeted Iesha's friend.

"Likewise," Mark responded.

Soon Troy, Mary, and Trent left out to give Iesha and Mark some privacy. However, Troy stood and watched them through an open door. Something didn't feel right.

"Esh, you ready?" Mark asked.

"Ready, for what?" Iesha queried clearly confused. She didn't have plans tonight because she was spending the night with her family. Mark knew this.

"I want you to come and do that thing with me, you know?" Mark uttered. Grabbing her arm.

Iesha pulled away. He moved to grab her again when Troy's voice interrupted him. "Touch her again, and whatever it is you have to do, won't get done by you."

"Hey, man this is between me and Iesha. It's not your business." Mark asserted.

"Iesha, do you want to go anywhere with this guy?" Troy asked. It didn't matter if she said yes, because she wasn't going anyway.

"No, and Mark was just leaving. Right Mark." She stated firmly.

"Esh, come on girl. You know what it's..." backing away, Mark added, "Alright, I get it. Big brother is back and he's gotta look out for little sister. It's cool man, but Esh and I aren't even down like that. We're just friends, man."

Trent walked back in. The atmosphere was tense. "What's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing dad," Troy explained, "Mark forgot that Iesha had plans tonight, right Mark?"

"Yea, Mr. Blackmon. I was just leaving. Look Troy, it was nice meeting you. Maybe we can hang out sometimes." Mark said as Troy closed the door in his face.

Trent looked at the young people standing before him and he knew. He knew there would be no way of keeping them apart.

"Son, come out with your old man for a drink. We need to catch up." Trent suggested, hoping that if he talked to his son, maybe he could keep this from happening.

"You guys go on." Iesha readily agreed. "I'll see if Momma wants to watch a movie with me." She suggested as she quickly left the room.

Trent looked at his son and saw how intently he watched that girl walk away. He understood. She was beautiful and deep down inside, she was kindhearted and giving much like her mother.

The two men left ad arrived at a local watering spot. "Troy," Trent didn't really know where to begin. "She is not your sister. I know that, but you are here for a visit. She has gone through a lot son, and I don't want that girl hurt."

Troy laughed, "Wait a minute Dad. You're warning me off. Dad, I'm your son, shouldn't you be trying to protect me instead?"

Trent chuckled. "Right, you're right. But Iesha is vulnerable Troy. She's always had a crush on you. You might not know this, but you can break her. You can hurt her in ways that are unfathomable. When you were about to marry Amy, she was so depressed. We didn't know why until you told us the wedding was off. She lit up. Then you left the country."

Trent exhaled and continued. "She stopped living, Troy. The only person she hung around with was Mark. She was never vibrant again, until you called to say you were coming home."

"Dad, I don't know-" Trent stopped him.

"That girl is half-way in love with you son, if she hasn't fallen completely. You are here for two weeks. Don't string her along, because honestly she won't be able to handle that." Trent concluded.

Iesha is half in love with me. He has got to be mistaken, Troy thought as he nursed the cold beer he was drinking.

Meanwhile, Mary and Iesha were about to watch Alex Cross when Mary stopped to ask her daughter something.

"Iesha, what happened with Mark earlier?" she asked.

Iesha had been friends with Mark for the past year. It was sad to say he was her only friend. But he was and tonight, something went horribly wrong. Troy practically threw the young man out of the door.

"Nothing, Momma. He forgot we weren't hanging out tonight that's all. I'll talk to him tomorrow." She assured her mother.

Mary nodded. "Alright then."

"Momma, I'm gonna make popcorn. Will you start the movie?" Iesha asked moving to the kitchen.

"Iesha wait. I've got to say this. I know that Troy is not really your brother, but this is a small town and if you two... Well, it might cause people to talk." Mary tried to explain.

Iesha closed her eyes. She didn't really want to talk about this right now. "Momma, please." Iesha whispered.

"Iesha sit. I know you may not want to hear this, but I need you to at least listen." Mary stated.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers