Not My Type Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,010 Followers

"What? Right now? Right here?" Adam asked incredulously.

"Yes," I giggled. "Right now. Right here." I ran my fingers lightly over his jean-clad erection. "Unless you don't want to?"

"I- I never said that," Adam moaned. "It's just… what if someone sees us?"

I looked up at him and bit back the urge to laugh; instead I spread my arms wide. "Who's going to see us Adam? There's no one here! There's no one for miles and miles."

"Won't we get sand in uncomfortable places?" Adam asked.

"Oh probably," I giggled. "It gives us an excuse to shower together later."

Adam's emerald green eyes lit up and reached for the strap of my tank top, sliding it and my bra strap down from my shoulder. He planted a small kiss where the fabric had been. I watched the procedure silently, my breathing ragged.

He traced an invisible path across my shoulder, making his way up my neck.

"Think I should get a tattoo there?" I gasped, amazed by the lightness of his touch.

Adam shook his dark head. "Your skin's perfect just the way it is. We wouldn't want to clutter it up."

"It's not perfect," I interjected, "it's covered in freckles!"

Adam leaned forward and kissed a trail across the speckled skin. "They're adorable."

I wrinkled my nose in disagreement but said nothing.

"Okay," Adam chuckled warmly, sliding my other tank top strap down. "This is your idea though, so you're in control."

My befuddled brain seized when my breasts hit the air. It might have been a warm spring afternoon, but a Canadian day in May is hardly balmy and the state of my nipples spoke to the briskness of the ocean breeze. Adam growled lowly, running one calloused thumb over my sensitive flesh. I groaned.

"Now what?" Adam teased, stopping his gentle caress.

"Don't stop!" I whined, missing the warmth of his fingers against me.

Adam's large hand closed over my right breast and I gasped at the warmth of his touch. He paused expectantly and grinned down into my face. "Kiss them," I ordered softly, pleased to see the lusty sparkle in Adam's eyes. He bent his dark head and obliged me. Every pass of his tongue over my sensitive nipple sent a shiver straight through me; I moaned loudly, my cries drowned out by the crash of the sea.

"We have to lie down," I gasped as Adam switched his attention to my other breast.

Adam nodded. "Be right back," he promised softly, and he scrambled up the bluff back to where we'd left the bike. He returned moments later with our coats and spread them at the base of the bluff where we were more sheltered and the waves couldn't reach us. He held out his hand and wordlessly I allowed him to lay me down. Adam stripped off his t-shirt to reveal the broad expanse of his chest. In the sunlight his tattoos looked darker than they had the night before; fiercer, but no less sexy. I eyed him greedily as he lay out beside me.

"Cold?" he asked with concern. I shook my head, it was warmer in the shelter of the bluff and Adam's bare chest was scalding hot against me. The sunlight was warm and the heat radiating off the red sand rose up through the coats I laid on; all-in-all I'd never been more content.

Adam watched me silently and it took my lust-hazed brain a minute to realize I was supposed to be directing the show. With a small smile I reached up and pulled Adam down to me, wrapping one small hand around his tattooed neck. I kissed him feverishly, and he moaned enthusiastically and let me set the pace. It was new for me to be the aggressor but, I had to admit, very sexy to be the one to find the heat of his erection beneath his jeans, to trace out a trail down his abdomen to his fly and start releasing buttons.

"Take them off," I whispered, watching Adam through heavily lidded eyes. He smiled crookedly and complied without argument. Underneath his jeans were a pair of black boxer-briefs which clung to his thighs wonderfully and did nothing to hide the long length of his arousal.

I touched him through the fabric, laughing as he twitched beneath my fingers. His sharp intake of breath was all the invitation I needed. "Off," I said hoarsely; Adam obeyed.

He stretched out naked beside me with no regard for the cool air blowing in off the sea. I watched hungrily as he lay supine before me; I was completely in awe of every inch of him and a little uncertain of what to do with it all.

"Can I touch you?" Adam asked huskily, ignoring my giggle as I nodded. His hand found my breast immediately and I moaned appreciatively. It didn't take long for me to wiggle out of my own jeans so that we were both naked, lying side by side in the shadow of the bluff.

Adam's concentration on my nipples was quite lovely, but the fiery heat further down was clamouring for attention too. "Lower," I sighed. Adam propped himself up on an elbow to watch as his fingers trailed down the length of my torso.

He stopped at my belly button and circled it teasingly. "Here?" he asked with a chuckle.

I shook my head, trying not to betray just how ticklish I was. "Lower."

His caress was feather-light and if I hadn't been watching his progress I might not have felt his touch at all. Adam skimmed right past my auburn curls and continued down my thigh, ignoring my cry of protest. "Not that low!" I laughed as he stopped just above my knee.

"You didn't specify," Adam laughed. "I'm just following orders."

I reached up and wrapped my hand around the back of Adam's neck again, pulling him down for another kiss. He laughed against my lips and then got down to the serious business of making my head spin.

By the time he'd come up for air, I was so frantic I couldn't lie still. Adam's hand was still resting against my thigh, but that was most definitely not where I wanted it to be. Not able to say the words, I moved his hand until we found my wetness and both moaned. Adam teased and tormented me, alternating between circling my clit with determined strokes and using two fingers to plunge deeply into me. My own hand dropped away and Adam carried on alone, bringing me quickly to the brink of a wonderful rush of light and sound. The smile on his face as I came was smug.

"What?" I asked with trepidation as soon as I was able to breathe again.

"You are gorgeous when you do that," Adam smiled sexily.

I ran a finger over the swirling lines of his tattoo as they twined up his forearm; his skin was hot. "Do what?" I inquired with mock innocence.

"When you come for me," he murmured, leaning in to kiss the swell of my breast. "I could watch you do it all day."

"I could do it all day," I quipped. "So I guess we're even."

"Guess so," Adam purred into the softness he'd pillowed his head against.

"Is it your turn now?" I asked with a laugh. Adam's tongue swept swiftly across my nipple and I gasped as the cool sea breeze met with the dampened skin he left behind.

He shrugged. "This is your show, Lilly. If you say it's my turn, it's my turn."

My head spun with the multitude of possibilities before me. I could be completely selfish and have Adam continue his touching, or better yet I could have him use his talented tongue lower down and give my poor nipple a rest, but as I watched the burning heat in his bright green flash with expectancy I knew there was only one place that I wanted him to be.

"I don't want to wait," I whispered huskily.

Adam grinned. "Then I won't make you wait." He moved to brace himself above me, every line painted on his body flexed with the shifting weight of his body; Adam's entry into me was as smooth and effortless as everything else he did and I cried out happily as he hit home.

"Oh God," Adam moaned lowly. "You are so wet." He drew back only to plunge more slowly, dragging another wail of pleasure from me.

Adam continued to speak but I could hardly hear him; if the pounding surf hadn't drowned out his words, the rushing throb of my heartbeat certainly did. The rough grasp of Adam's fingers on my thighs was sure to leave bruises and I knew I didn't care. Every sensation seemed magnified: the chilly air against my almost painfully hard nipples, the musky smell of the leather jackets beneath me, the hot, relentless drive of Adam's cock into me. I didn't want it to end, but the rising current of feeling in my gut spoke otherwise.

"Adam," I sighed, loving the way his named sounded and his body felt. Supremely, perfectly happy, that's what I was.

"Lilly," Adam growled, lowering his head to nip roughly at my neck. "You drive me crazy." He flexed his hips, grinding his pelvis against my own, driving all thought straight from my head as I came loudly.

Adam ground his teeth, breathing heavily in my ear, and muttering my name over and over; it was the sexiest noise I'd ever heard. My muscles continued to contract as my orgasm lengthened, rippling around Adam's generous girth with renewed tenacity. Every movement he made, every thrust, sent another spasm of pleasure through me. I could hear the noises I was making, but didn't seem able to stop them.

Adam's own finish came on the back of another of my own, the tremor of his release causing me to cry out again with satisfaction. Wearily, Adam rested his head in the crook of my neck, my mussed auburn waves clung sweatily to us both.

The moments after felt just as nice, the hollow ache between my thighs filled so pleasantly by Adam, the frenzied rhythm of our hearts synchronising as they slowed. Beyond us the surf continued its relentless thrashing against the shore, completely unaware of our bliss.

"My ass is getting cold," Adam mumbled into my ear after a while.

Laughing, the pushed him off of me and threw his discarded jeans at him. "Yeah, well mine's asleep," I replied, massaging it as I rose slowly from my fairly uncomfortable position on the beach.

We dressed and joked and brushed sand off of each other while we made plans to take a long shower together when we got back to the city. The two of us climbed back up the bluff, hand-in-hand, laughing as I tried to negotiate the sandy bank with impractical boots on. Giving in, Adam cupped my ass and all but heaved me over the edge to the end of the road where we'd parked the bike before scrambling up behind me.

Idling beside Adam's beautiful motorcycle was a beat-up old truck which had been dark green at one point but was so covered in rust and red earth it was difficult to tell where one began and the other ended. Leaning against it with both arms crossed menacingly across his very broad chest was a very angry man I recognized well. He glared at Adam and me with undisguised dislike.

Immediately Adam tried to take a step in front of me and I placed a hand on his arm to stop him. "Hello, Joe," I sighed; the large man glared harder.

"What the hell are you doing here Lilly? And who the fuck is that?"

I could feel Adam's muscles flex beneath my hand, but wisely he remained silent. My blood was pounding furiously in my ears, and the happy, carefree girl who'd just had a romantic interlude on a deserted beach faded away to reveal the old me, the one who didn't quite know what to say or what to do.

"Adam's new to the Island, so I was just showing him around," I offered weakly, ignoring the look on Joe's face which suggested he knew just what we'd been up to and he was less than impressed by it. I wondered how much he'd been able to overhear above the noise of the crashing surf. I doubted he'd attempted to look over the edge of the bluff to the beach below; I didn't think the dune would support his weight and I knew he would have interrupted had he known it was me down there.

Joe continued to glare and look menacing, which was easy for him since he more than topped six feet and had the impressively large physique typical of Island farmers, or at least the ones I knew. "Joe, I'd like you to meet Adam…" I attempted politely, floundering when I realized I couldn't finish the introduction properly as I didn't know Adam's last name. There was a small flicker of fear which burnt through me as Joe picked up on the same fact.

"And Adam," I continued quickly, rushing forward and bringing him with me; he hesitated slightly and I had to pull on his arm until we came within hand-shaking distance of Joe and his ominous scowl. "T-this is Joe." The two men glowered threateningly at each other. I wondered if Adam had ever met anyone taller than himself, never mind anyone who would dream of challenging him. I had no doubt Joe was capable of it. "Adam," I mumbled frantically, "Joe's my big brother."

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,010 Followers
12