Not Normal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers

*****

The hiking pace she set was a little slow, but it was definitely understandable. I was also a bit sore from her tightness in comparison to my full girth, and I could sense that, eventually, she was going to ask.

She did. "How can you possibly be so big and so..."

"Copious?" I prompted, finishing the sentence for her. "Aliens."

"What?"

I explained the dream of being abducted by aliens, of being blinded by a brilliant bluish light and feeling my heart and my stomach both attempt to cram into my shoes, of the painless procedure performed by short silhouettes with wide heads as I tried to squint against the light, and of awakening to realize that it was not a dream when my morning masturbation had resulted in an unexpected size and a copious release worthy of a bukkake film. "And I know that eventually," I finished, "they'll return for me and test me. I just know it. It's only a matter of time..."

She stopped, taking my hand as she looked up at me. "Then they'll have to take me when they take you," she announced, "because I don't take kindly to someone I love being taken from me, even if only for a night."

She smiled thoughtfully. "And perhaps they may want to make me just slightly wider so that I can more easily accept you inside me."

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,914 Followers
12