Not One For Weddings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a my legs quiver, desire racing through me as I desperately hurled myself into an orgasm with a short cry that I quickly muffled with my free hand. My come shot out of me with incredible force, somehow managing to land the first spurts on my chest, and the latter ones leaving white trails on the inside of Chris' red robe. I continued to rub my fist over me even as I'd finished coming, working my cock over with my come slipping my hand around.

With a loud groan, I released my hold on my prick and rested against the wall, letting my breath slow and go back to a normal pace. I heard the click of a door opening, and my eyes tore open to find Chris, naked but for a towel around his waist, giving me a look that was equal parts amusement and confusion.

"You know, I would've been more than happy to do that for you," he informed me after a moment of silence. I grinned.

"You had seemed pretty eager to take a shower."

"Did I now?"

"Yes - in fact, you were almost about to kick me out because you had to take a shower; I wasn't about to be any more of a distraction."

He came up closer to me, until he was a hair's breadth away.

"Well, a distraction you certainly are."

He brought a hand to my chin and gently tilted my face to meet his lips. I reached mine out in obvious eagerness, more than a little fond of how naturally we were able to fall into a rhythm. Our lips and tongues danced with each other, probing and prying, teasing and tickling. Our kiss was almost innocent - it wasn't full of unrestrained desire and searching caresses; in fact, his hands stayed at my neck, and mine went to rest just above his hips. If I were asked how long we stood there making out, I'd have only a shrug and crooked smile to offer in response.

"You don't have anything planned for today," he asked me with a kiss on my jaw after we'd pulled apart.

"No."

"Good."

I gave him a cautius look. "Good because?"

"Good because that means I have you all to myself." He laid a chaste kiss on my lips, then took a step back and looked at me. He bit his lip in silent contemplation - of what, I'd no clue. I noticed that when he was considering something, he tilted his head slightly to the right.

"You okay there, Chris," I prompted him.

"Julian?"

"Yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me?"

I gave him a wide smile. "Nobody's asked me out like that since highschool."

His ears grew a light shade of pink, but he smiled back at me. "Would you rather I asked you if you wanted to 'get a bite to eat' or 'head out for coffee sometime'?"

"Yes and no."

His expression went blank. "I have no idea what you mean by that."

"I mean yes, I will go out with you, and no, I don't wish you'd asked me out in another way. Is that more clear?"

"Yes, it is. Thank you."

"I thought teachers were supposed to be smart," I teased him. Luckily, he laughed.

"Patient will do. As long as all 25 kids are there at the end of the day, you're fine."

"It's nice to know the nation's youth are being watched over with such vigilance."

He rolled his eyes at me. "Oh, whatever. The nation's youth can barely count to one hundred. And, they happen to love me."

"Really?"

"Yup. My desk is covered in 'world's best teacher' art. So anyway," he shifted topics, "what are your thoughts on the zoo?"

"The zoo?"

"Yeah, the zoo."

"No wonder the kids think you're a great teacher," I muttered.

He chuckled. "It'll be fun, I promise. And if it isn't, I can make it up to you...in other ways. Maybe tonight. What do you say?"

"It's always worth trying out if sex is on the table," I acquiesced.

"Great - you can have free reign over my clothes. Unless you're planning on staying in that bathrobe all day, of course."

"I can't say I'd mind it all too much if I did."

He boldly reached his hand into the bathrobe and took hold of my cock. He gave me a salacious smile.

"It definitely has its benefits."

"On second thought," I swatted his hand away, "proper clothing may be preferable."

He relinquished my member with a smirk. "As you wish."

12