Not One For Weddings Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ticklish," he snickered as I tried to dodge him.

"No," I stubbornly lied. Taking that as a challenge, Chris attacked me mercilessly with his fingers digging into my sides. I closed my eyes and pursed my lips for as long as I could manage, before finally, a small laugh slipped out. That initial almost-non-existent laugh opened a dam that couldn't be shut back up, a cascade of laughter bursting from me. He tickled me relentlessly when he saw me gasping for air, obviously satisfied at being my undoing. It was evident he had no intentions of halting his onslaught.

I resorted to begging. "Chris, please!"

"What?"

"Stop...fucking...tickling me," I managed.

"Beg me, Julian," he dared me with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Please! Please, Chris, please!"

"I'm not convinced," he sang devilishly.

I could barely breathe, but I tried again. "Please, please, please stop! Chris, I'm begging you!Pleaselet me go! Stop tickling me..." I whined.

Miraculously, he actually stopped. He lied back against the couch and watched me try to stop laughing and catch my breath. I smacked his chest when he laughed at me.

"Asshole," I panted.

He grabbed me by the belt loops of the jeans I wore, suddenly pulling me close. His lips went to beneath my ear with a kiss.

"I like hearing you beg me," he whispered.

"So I've noticed. Maybe we can experiment with that later."

"That could be fun. But for now..." he trailed off as he began to kiss along my jawline until he could recapture my lips.

His fingers made their way to the front of the jeans to take the button out of its hole and pull down the zipper. With impatient anticipation, he shoved the denim down over my hips to about mid-thigh - as I was still kneeling over him, it would have been impossible for him to take them off. With effort, I squirmed my way out of them one leg at a time, kicking them off with a grunt. I then was left wearing only a pair of Chris's white boxer shorts.

"You're wearing too much clothing," I complained.

"So are you," he fingered the band of the underwear.

"Mm, but I do believe you're slightly more overdressed than I am."

"Do something about it, then."

With twinkling eyes I ran my hands down his chest, circled them over his hips and crotch, and brought them to the top button of his jeans. I took my sweet time in undoing his jeans, and relished in dragging down his zipper. I placed my hand over his still-clad erection and held it firmly. He groaned in response and tilted his head back.

"Take them off, Julian."

I went to kiss down his throat. "I have a confession to make, Chris: I like to hear you beg, too."

He moaned at my words, his Adam's apple bobbing. I tightened my hand around him once more before moving it to the waistband of his underwear. I slipped in my fingertips cautiously, moving them back and forth over his skin there. I sucked at his neck as I brought them around his hips to beneath his ass. I pushed my hand fully into his boxer briefs and tightly gripped his cheek.

"Julian," he whined. I made a questioning noise and nibbled at his clavicle. "I'm going to tear through my pants if you don't take them off."

"If you did I'd be fucking ecstatic."

He groaned in both frustration and pleasure. "Please."

I smiled at his surrender. "Well, since you asked so nicely..." I tugged down his jeans and underwear together over his ass, but since I was still atop him, I wouldn't have been able to take them all the way off without moving. I scooted backwards as I drew them down, my fingernails trailing along his legs. He wasn't willing to wait out my languid pace, and hastily used his feet to shove them off.

"You interrupted me," I pouted.

"If I hadn't, you'd still be taking off my pants on Tuesday; I don't have your patience."

I was tempted to argue him, but he was naked and his cock was standing straight up, begging for my attention; I was only too happy to satisfy. I brought myself back up to his lap, my knees on either side of him, and enthusiastically grabbed his pole. He sighed loudly, his hips involuntarily jerking up when I did. Clear liquid was leaking from the tip of his dick, and I gratefully used it as lubricant to stroke him. He held onto my thighs tightly, his manly hands digging into me and caused a small sting of pain that served to turn me on further. I began to grind against him, the combined friction of the movement and underwear I had yet to take off feeling incredibly stimulating to my throbbing erection.

"Take off your underwear," Chris moaned.

"I'd have to let you go if I did," I squeezed his cock to emphasize my point.

He moaned. "I don't care, I want to touch you, too."

I licked my lips at his promise and did as I was bid. He was just as eager to take hold of me as I was of him, and we were immediately at each other. Together we panted and whimpered, caressing and rubbing one another with increasing ferocity. I took my free hand to cradle Chris's balls, carefully massaging and fondling them while he cried out with pleasure.

"Mmm...Damn, Julian, I'm so close," he groaned.

"Good, so am I," I grunted in agreement.

His moans of excitement grew louder and louder until he screamed out his orgasm, coming violently between us. The white ropes of come shot out of him forcefully, landing all over our chests and stomachs. I pushed him down onto the couch as he came, grinding harder into him and moaning into his neck. Just as the last jet of come poured out of him, I climaxed loudly onto him. Our come mixed together on our torsos, and we held onto each other as we came down from our sex-fuelled high.

"We made a mess on your couch," I mumbled.

"I think I caught most of the blow," he gestured to the sliminess between us; as he was beneath me, he indeed had suffered the most damage. I scooped up some of the stickiness with my fingers and idly played with it. I smoothed some over his chest hair, matting it down and twirling it around a finger a few times. Chris messed with my hair.

"We should clean ourselves up," I lazily offered some time later.

"Yeah." Neither of us moved, and Chris looked up at me with a relaxed grin. "I don't want to get up."

"I don't either."

He bit his lower lip and turned his head to the side, looking concerned for a moment.

"What's up," I asked.

He made a face, then focused back on me.

"Stay the night with me," he pleaded.

I smiled. "I stayed last night, didn't I?"

"Did you? Or weren't you just drunk and tired after the wedding?"

"Chris, I want to stay with you tonight."

"You didn't answer my question."

I sighed. "It was both. Yes, I was drunk and tired; but so were you. However, that didn't seriously impair my ability to make decisions. If I hadn't wanted to stay with you, I would have taken a cab home. Just like now. Idolike you, and I wouldn't have spent the entire day with you if I didn't."

"I like you, too," he admitted quietly.

"I'd certainly hope so. I'm pretty damn great, if you haven't noticed."

I was rewarded with a shy smile. "Yes, I've noticed."

"Then it's settled; I'm spending the night, and you're lending me another pair of underwear."

This time, his shy smile was replaced with a leer. "You won't be needing underwear for what I have planned."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"Showering."

*****

Julian and I were lying in my bed, my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me. We hadn't bothered to put on clothes after we'd showered, and so we were naked beneath the blanket that covered us. It was strangely more peaceful than erotic, the two of us silently relaxing, even in a bed.

"We can do something tomorrow," I offered hopefully.One date doesn't mean it's suddenly expected for us to spend every day together.Though deep inside, I wished it could be - with Julian, at least. He was quick to dispel my worries.

"Okay. What do you want to do?"

"I have no clue. Any ideas?"

"None." He grinned at me. "But what we've been doing so far seems to be working."

"I'm sure we'll figure something out," I agreed. "You don't work weekends, then?"

"Nope, I'm your regular Monday-through-Friday animal doctor."

"Yesterday was Friday," I reminded him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fine, Monday-through-Friday...excludingemergencies, holidays, and special events."

"Special events, like weddings?"

"Exactly," he played along. "So Mr. Teacher here, I suppose, is constantly getting days off?"

"That's Mr. Haze, to you," I used my most obnoxious teacher-voice. "But no, I wish. First grade would seem absurdly easy, but teaching it actually requires more than printing off a few dozen coloring sheets. Lesson plans, grading, the bureaucratic bullshit that is the public school system."

"Do you like it?"

"The bureaucratic bullshit? No. I do love teaching, though. Kids are fascinating and fun. Their parents cause more trouble for me than they ever could."

"Really? You mean a bunch of scrape-kneed booger-eaters are easier to deal with than the adults who've raised them?"

"Have you ever met other people?"

He laughed. "Yeah, I'll give you that. In my line of work, the pet-owners are infinitely more frustrating than the animals. I can see it being similar in other situations."

"I have this kid right now who needs speech therapy - he has a stutter, poor kid, he can barely get a coherent sentence through - but when I tell his parent, they take it as an insult. They act as if I'm saying there's something wrong with their son, when I only want to help him be able to communicate without so much difficulty."

"Okay, I see what you mean. That sounds infuriating."

"Definitely." We were silent for a few minutes, before I tried to bring forth a cheerier subject. "How do you like being a vet? Working with animals and all."

He shifted. "I have to deal with my fair share of aggravating pet owners. A lot of abused animals, or animals with injuries and illnesses that are so easily preventable if the owners did just the tiniest bit of research. I've probably had to put down just as many animals as I've been able to save. It's definitely not for everyone."

He was staring at the ceiling with an indecipherable look; I stared at him. This man had been through some shit, I knew that much from what he'd told me so far. I gave him a peck on his chin, bringing his attention back to me.

"Do you like it, though?"

"I do; how could I not? There's no better feeling in the world than bringing an animal back from the edge of death. Watching them recover, and their owners are always overwhelmingly thankful. And let me tell you, my patients are always glad to see me. I bet you can't say as much for every one of your students."

"I won't dispute that."

Perhaps I was assuming too much comfort in our budding relationship, but I took the chance to lean up and kiss Julian's lips. He returned the kiss without hesitation, our lips naturally melding together with patient affection. We kissed un-urged, smoothly and slowly. I had one hand resting on his cheek, and he had a hand on my neck. We felt no need to add a sexual element to our kiss as we explored this new and tender side of making out. All the same, I could feel my nerves standing on edge and my heart thump in my chest. When we pulled apart, we were both breathless and even slightly awed.

"Wow," he whispered.

"Wow, indeed," I whispered back. We spoke softly, as if a normal volume of speaking would break the odd spell that had been cast over us.

"Let's go to sleep," he suggested.

"Okay."

I reached up to give him a peck on the corner of his lips, but he brought me in for a brief, firmly-placed kissed. We exchanged 'Goodnights' and returned to our position where I was using he chest as a pillow and his arm was around me, holding me to him. The rise and fall of his chest created the perfect serene atmosphere to lull me into an easy sleep.

*****

I opened my eyes to find that the good weather from the day before hadn't lasted. The sky had returned to its normal state of being - overcast and drizzly.

The weather wasn't what surprised me.

I was alone in my bed, when I could distinctly recall it not being so just a few hours ago.

I looked at my alarm clock, turned off for the weekend, and saw that it was almost 11. I got out of bed, threw on a pair of sweats, and went to use the restroom. After all, I couldn't fret over a missing Julian with a full bladder.

As I came out of my bedroom, Julian was coming out of the restroom - like yesterday, he was wearing my red plaid bathrobe.

"Good morning," he greeted me with a smile.

"Hey," I breathed. "I thought you'd left."

He gave me a puzzled look. "You worry too much, Chris."

"You may have a point, there. But I have to pee and my mouth tastes awful."

He chuckled and stepped aside, allowing me entrance to the restroom. I quickly finished what I needed to do, eager as I was to be with Julian. A small voice in my head scoffed at me for being so pathetic, but I shrugged it off and rinsed my mouth.

"I see you've taken a liking to my robe," I teased him as I came out.

He grinned. "It's a pretty nice robe. And it smells like Old Spice."

"I'm a purist, I guess."

"I like it."

I stepped towards him, and taking a risk, put my hands around his waist to pull him closer to me. He returned the gesture in kind. Encouraged by his acceptance, I gave him a soft, unassuming kiss... Okay, maybe a bit assuming.

"You taste minty," I accused him when we pulled apart.

"You have minty toothpaste," he returned, the corner of his lips twitching up.

I guided us to the couch and we sat down. "What do you feel like doing today."

He looked out the window. "It's raining."

"Yes. Wedolive in Seattle."

"Really? It's a good thing you're here to teach me these things, Mr. Haze," he used an over-the-top innocent voice.

"Your smart-assery isn't getting us anywhere."

"Okay, okay. But I have no ideas here, so I'm still not being helpful."

"We have leftovers; why don't we think about it over breakfast?"

"Now that sounds like a plan."

I took the food out of the fridge - as I opened the styrofoam containers, I noticed I was taking out more food than I'd ordered. There were full portions of the food we'd eaten at the restaurant, and even a few extras, like noodles and fried rice. At the bottom of the bag was a small note in Akira's recognizable, sharp script:He's cute, Chris - way to go! My dad wanted me to give you more food for the two of you to share, so don't you dare try to get me in trouble like last time (which, by the way, didn't work). I hope you stop by soon, and that the two of you work out!

I had to smile as I read the note. I didn't like accepting gifts when I was fully able to pay for myself, but I knew that was just their way of expressing kindness. I heated up the food that needed to be warm, and set everything down for us to eat.

"We didn't have noodles last night," Julian said as the smell of the food wafted throughout the room.

"I know. Akira gave us extra food."

"That was nice of her."

We sat down at the table and began to eat.

"Akira thinks you're cute," I told him with a grin.

He looked at me with a mouth full of rice. "Cute?"

"Her words, not mine."

He made a dissatisfied noise. "Do you think I'm cute?"

It was too easy. "I think you're adorable."

"That's worse than cute!" he sputtered.

"I know," I bursted out laughing.

He twisted his lips into a scowl, but his eyes were sparkling. I was still giggling, but I put my hand over his as a sign of comfort (or just as an excuse to touch him).

"Jule, I think you're handsome and hot, but no, I don't think you're cute."

His head cocked to the side, and at first I was unsure of why. When I realized I'd referred to him by a diminutive of his name, I determined quelled the panic that rose from my throat and pretended I hadn't noticed. Which, to be fair, I hadn't until he looked all confused. He said nothing in response to my gaffe, and we moved past it.

"Any ideas yet," he asked after a few minutes.

"Umm...We could watch a movie; they're doing a showing of the last two Harry Potter movies at the Imax."

He bit his lower lip, and I was sure he was about the shoot the idea down. "I've never watched Harry Potter," he said instead.

"What, really? None of them?"

"Nope."

"Not even the books?"

"Not even the books."

Oh, this will not do."I have the box set..." I trailed off, worried that my offer would be sharply shut down.

"There are what, eight movies?"

"Yeah...they're pretty long, too. Maybe not, or some other time or something..."

He looked out the window at the rainy day the would await us. Then he turned back to me with a smile. "It sounds good. Let's do it."

"You sure? We don't have to, I'm sure we could find something more exciting to do."

"Chris, it's cold and wet outside - I don't want want to be out in that. And..." he blushed slightly and gave me a bashful look. "I'm sort of looking forward to cuddling with you beneath a blanket."

I smiled wistfully at the picture he painted. "Okay. But be warned, we'll probably only get through the first three, maybe four."

"I have all day."

We finished eating, and Julian helped me put the food away. He raised an eyebrow at me when he opened my fridge to find it mostly empty, but said nothing. I pursed my lips and stacked the dishes we'd used into the dishwasher.

"Thank you for breakfast, Chris - again."

"Don't thank me; God, I didn't even cook this time. I just spooned food onto plates."

He came up to me and pulled me to him, his hands gripping me from just above my ass. He drew me in for a kiss that I was all too willing to participate in. I licked his lips lasciviously before probing them with my tongue. His mouth fell open for me and our mouths moved together in a sensual dance that made my head spin. When we pulled apart, my breathing was embarassingly uneven but I was satisfied to see he was in a similar state.

"You get comfortable, I'll put the movie on."

I quickly put the first movie in, and Julian sat down on the couch. However, he didn't look very comfortable, as I'd suggested.

"Julian, you look like a statue sitting like that."

He looked at himself and shrugged his shoulders. "You wouldn't happen to have a thing for statues, would you?"

"I certainly have a thing for you. But why don't I get us a blanket, and maybe break you of your rigid posture - statues don't make for good cuddlers, as far as I know."

"Get over here and we can put that to a test."

I went over to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"No, you promised me cuddling beneath a blanket."

"Normally I'd be more inclined to argue with you, but I can't find a fault in your plan, which really, was mine to begin with."

I let the previews play while I ran to get us a blanket, and then while we got ourselves situated into a comfortable position on the couch. I was resting against the arm of the couch, and Julian was lying between my legs, his head resting on my chest. He pulled the blanket over us, and the supposedly laid-back moment was surprisingly intimate. Since his head was so conviniently placed before me, I ran my fingers through his wavy black hair.

"Chris, you should press 'play'," he whispered.

"You don't like me playing with your hair?"

He twisted around to look at me. "I didn't say you had to stop. But if you don't start the movie now, we probably won't get to it at all."

"If you're trying to threaten me, you're doing a horrible job of it."

He rolled his eyes. "C'mon, let's watch the movie."

Julian turned back and looked pointedly at the television. With seemingly no way to distract him, I complied and put the movie on play.