Not One For Weddings Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make the best fucking food ever, Jules. Hands down. No contest."

"Waffles and caramel bananas aren't exactly gourmet cuisine, but I appreciate the compliment."

He turned in his seat and lifted his legs, placing them over mine. He took my hands and I shifted to face him.

"Thank you," he murmured, playing with my fingers.

"You're welcome," I responded reflexively, though not understanding the sudden earnestness in his voice.

"I mean it, Julian. For last night," he clarified significantly. "For everything."

I gave his fingers a squeeze. "There's no need for thanks."

"Of course there is. Babe... Nobody else would get up in the middle of the night for me. Nobody would have gotten me out of the shower and take care of me like you did. Or hold me in their arms for an hour or more. Anyone else, when I said to leave me alone, they would have. You're the only one who cares about me enough to ignore my bullshit and get me to talk. You listened to me, comforted me... And god, Julian, you love me. That's unbelievable to me, that you still can say you love me after that."

"It would take a hell of a lot more to get me to stop loving you than an advantageous asshole who drugged and raped you." I spoke firmly, leaving no doubt that I meant what I said. "I want you, and I need you, and I love you, no matter what. Only you, Christopher."

I watched him as his eyes grew wide and his breathing uneven. "I love the way you say my name."

"Christopher," I whispered again with a soft grin.

He sighed. "You could probably read me the phone book and I'd still be a puddle by the end of it."

I ran my hands along his legs, raising them over my hips. As I stood up he took no time in tightening his legs around me and pulling me close. I claimed his lips in a second, cradling his face with a solid grasp and invading his mouth without pretext. I was feeling oddly possessive over him, wanting nothing more than to consume him whole in any way I could. His fingers tangled in my hair, tugging with small handfuls in a way he knew drove me insane. As if on command, I moaned into his mouth. My cock stirred in pants, but I wanted to focus on Chris.

I tore my lips away from his and started to kiss down his chin. Already, he was panting beneath me. My hands slowly traced over his body in a feather-light touch that had him arching his back, yearning for deeper contact. I was torn on wanting to dig my fingers into him and clutch him for all I was worth, or to hold him and caress him like the delicate, priceless treasure he was to me. My nails danced lightly over his back in a long line to his hips. He whimpered at the way I cautiously brushed over his skin, silently begging for me to quit my hesitance.

I was completely hopeless with the man.

I slipped my hands into the seat of his sweats and lowered them. The waistband carefully concealed his erection, but his gorgeous ass was gloriously exposed. I gripped his taut cheeks individually in an almost bruising hold that had him groaning deep and low in response. In contrast, I tenderly kissed his neck as his head lolled to the side.

"Do you even know how you make me feel," he breathed huskily.

I nipped along his collarbone. "Tell me."

He let out a hoarse laugh. "You could make me fall into a trap of thinking we're the only two people in the world."

"Not a trap at all, love. With you, the Earth could collapse beneath my feet and I wouldn't know it until it was pointed out to me," I assured him as my lips continued their downward trek over his chest.

"If your lips were moving over me like this, I certainly wouldn't be the one to notice the ground of all things," he moaned.

Reaching his peaked nipple, I reached out my tongue to flick at it. His gasp was all the encouragement I needed to take him into my mouth, circling my tongue around the tightened bud. As I sucked on him, he made his characteristically appreciative noises that never ceased to make me hard as a rock. When I clamped my teeth around him, he just about shot out of the stool. He cried out and tugged on my hair, his eyes screwing shut - an absolute lusty delight.

"What are you doing," he complained when I pulled away too soon for his liking, releasing his ass as I went.

I sank to my knees without a word, taking his pants with me and tossing them aside as if they offended me; considering that they hid Chris' naked body from me, that actually wasn't too far off. I slid my hands up his legs to his thighs, massaging as I went. While I kneaded the strong muscles with my hands, I licked and nibbled up the inside of his knee to his upper leg, so tantalizingly close to his protruding cock. I looked up at him to see his arms were sprawled over the counter behind him which he leaned on for support. He looked down at me with dark, desirous eyes, his breathing labored, legs wantonly thrown open in wait of me.

I climbed higher up his body, by-passing his dick, and going straight to his balls. The clean, musky scent of him filled my nostrils and made me crazy. I took one sensitive orb into my mouth and lavished it with all the deserved attention. I licked and sucked on one, palming the other meanwhile. He squirmed as I switched my hand and mouth with one another so I could pay equal tribute. When I was satisfied, and using his wriggling as guidance, I popped the sac out of my mouth and ran my nose along the underside of his cock.

Arriving at the end of his length, I let my hot breath wash over him. Even as I knelt before him, I watched pre-cum leak from his slit. I felt the urge to taste him, and seeing as I had no real reason to resist, I did exactly that. With my eyes on his I brought his tip into my mouth, savoring his unique salty-sweetness. I lowered myself over him until my nose was buried in his crotch, stroking him with my tongue. I swallowed around him, eliciting a moan from above me at the way my throat constricted. Moving backwards, I brought my hand in to fondle his balls as I lavished his cock. I rolled them between my fingers, pulling gently. As I ran my tongue around the dripping head he let out a series of unintelligible nonsense that had me smiling and smug. I began to bob over him with vigor, moaning in hope to send the vibrations all the way up his spine.

It was working.

"Julian..." He was interrupted by his own groaning when I flicked my tongue at his slit. "Oh, hell... I can't think," he hissed. He took a few breaths in before making another attempt at speaking something that resembled English. "Argh, Jules, stop. I'm going to come."

That's the point, sweetie. I ignored his pleading and continued to suck on him like he were my favorite popsicle. Really, I far preferred the taste of Chris to any frozen cherry dessert.

"Please stop," he whimpered, tugging at my hair.

Reluctantly, I did as he asked - there was no way I could refuse him anything when he sounded so desperate. I looked up at him expectantly, but he was already sliding off the stool and falling to join me on the floor. He climbed into my lap, shedding me of my pants in the process, then wrapped his legs around me and brought me in for a hungry kiss. Our cocks slid against one another, slickened by combined pre-cum and saliva. Chris pressed himself flush against me, crushing our cocks between our bodies. I brought my knees up to cradle him with my legs and took his ass in my hands to hold him to me. Naturally, he was knotting his fingers in my hair.

The moment was completely clumsy, full of awkward angles and sloppy kisses. The wood floor was hard and unyielding beneath us - and we were on the floor, of all places. We were a chorus of unrestrained groans and moans, not hiding one bit of the pleasure we were feeling from one another. Both of us were panting and nearly delirious with lust at the sudden closeness, and didn't take a second's time to consider a more comfortable location where we might continue our festivities.

It was perfect.

We rocked against each other, the most movement that could be allowed lest our cocoon of arms and legs fall apart. The slight friction made for a slow build-up that tore through us like a fire, with only the smallest spark necessary for it to blow up. As we got closer our kiss grew more desperate and messy, and between us our stomachs were covered in clear, sticky fluid. Knowing the frantic, hazy state we were in was nearly enough to send me over the edge - I loved that I could reduce Chris to a quivering mess, that I could have him totally unashamed and abandoned of all reason.

I took one hand from its' death-grip on his ass and wriggled it between us. I grabbed hold of our cocks and rapidly stroked us together, sliding my hand over us in double-time. He writhed against me as best as he could, his cries getting even louder and more drawn-out. I was doing my best to hold back, wanting for Chris to come first and fill the space with the sound of his shouting as he erupted between us. I grunted into his mouth with increasing urgency as I fought to keep some sort of control over myself.

It was about to be a losing battle.

"Come for me, baby," I begged him in a last-ditch effort.

Just as I felt the familiar tightening in my stomach, Chris was shuddering against me and we exploded simultaneously all over ourselves and each other. His feet dug into my back with more force than I would have anticipated, as I matched him with my hold on his ass cheek. We clenched around each other as we came - hard - for what felt like entire hours. When we had at last emptied ourselves, our limbs turned to gelatin; we sagged against each other, foreheads touching, exhausted and barely managing not to fall backwards onto the cold floor.

I brushed my lips over Chris' slightly parted ones at some point after we'd returned to the planet. He half-assedly returned the chaste kiss without bothering to open his eyes. I stroked gently along his spine with my fingers.

"I love you," I whispered. A ghost of a smile appeared on his lips.

"Love you too, Jules."

"We should get off the floor."

He got up with a groan, pulling me up with him; I met him with a kiss. He regarded me with a sated, lazy expression that I'd come to recognize as characteristic of him after we'd enjoyed each other in such a carnal fashion. Coupled with his mussed hair that stood up on all ends and his as of yet unshaven face, I doubted there was a sexier man on the planet.

"You are seriously beautiful," I told him once we'd settled ourselves on the couch.

He gave me his shy smile that I so adored. "We need to get your eyes checked."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You're ridiculous, Christopher." He gave me a giggle and kissed my cheek.

"What's your last name," he changed the subject.

"My name is Julian Lorenzo Asti."

"Julian Lorenzo Asti," he repeated musingly, as if to test out how the words sounded together. "I like it," he decided.

"I'm glad to hear it," I chuckled.

"No, really. It sounds...distunguished. A hell of a lot cooler than Christopher Ansel Haze."

I disagreed. I loved Chris' name; it was reliable and comforting, like him. I hugged him closer to me and brought my lips to his neck.

"You're a silly man."

"And you love me for it."

"That I do," I confirmed, my tone amused.

"Good. You'd better not stop any time soon."

"Never, love."