Not One For Weddings Ch. 09

Story Info
A gift, a surprise, and a shock.
6.9k words
4.83
12.3k
14

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian

"Ride me hard, baby."

With a loud cry, Chris impaled himself on my cock. He sank down steadily until he'd taken me fully inside him, the both of us moaning when his ass landed against my pelvis.

"Fuck, Julian," he groaned. "I swear you feel bigger than last time."

"You mean three days ago?" My teasing laugh turned into something closer resembling a growl as he clenched his tight muscle around me. "Mmm, you feel fucking amazing, Christopher."

He rose up, holding onto the couch behind me for leverage, then fell back down on me with a deep groan. I held his hips as he did, matching his pleasured moans with my own. He closed his eyes and let his head loll backwards, exposing his neck to me; I pressed my lips to the sensitive flesh, kissing, nipping, and sucking. I could feel his engorged, leaking cock between us, making sticky designs on our stomachs as he slid against me.

"You look so damn hot," I murmured as I nibbled along his collar bone.

He rolled his head to look at me with a lusty simper. "You're not too bad yourself."

Not the most flattering compliment.

"I thought you were the nice one," I goaded him as I brought my lips to his nipple and bit down on it - not the easiest task, with the way he was bouncing over me. He rewarded me with a sharp sigh at the sensation, and grew even more energetic in how he moved up and down over me. Of course, as only could be expected of him, he also became louder as he lost himself in passion. He lowered his face again to meet mine - a kiss, of all tongues, messy and untroubled. My hands wandered to cup his ass, clutching him callously, and digging my fingers into him. His answering noisiness was signal of his appreciation for my rough handling.

"God, Jules," he gasped as my hand slipped between us to grasp his throbbing hardness. "I have to -ooh- I'm going to come, babe."

His head dropped into the crook of my neck, and moaned loudly as he got closer to erupting. He gave little pants, grinding down on me feverishly, and suckling my skin. A shudder; a grunt; a whimper of my name; and a shot of creamy white hit my chin. His hot channel constricted around me as he climaxed, still faithfully moving over me until I stilled him and joined my pleasured groans with his, filling him with the proof of our tryst. I dug my nails into his ass, and he marked me his teeth as we held onto each other, both riding out our orgasms and hissing the other's name.

As the last jet of his milky slickness escaped him, Chris sagged onto me with a heavy sigh. He placed small kisses below my ear between harsh breaths; I laid returning ones on the side of his neck, while massaging my fingers along his spine in a gently soothing gesture. We clung to one another in silence, but for our breathing and the occasional sound of our lips moving together.

He was the first to move, climbing off me with a groan and a lazy twitch of his lips. I watched him as he stalked off to the restroom, a satisfied smirk creeping onto my face as I saw a silvery trail running down his leg. I heard the sound of flowing water, and knew he was letting it warm up before he would return to me with a damp towel to clean up.

I reflected on our night while I waited for him - quite a night, indeed. It had been four months and a day since the wedding - or exactly four months since our first date, at the zoo. An anniverary of sorts. We hadn't talked about it, and I was almost positive he hadn't noticed; it really was ridiculous of me, I knew it, because what was four months? Nothing at all, barely a third of a year, but still...it felt like I'd known Chris for years, or ever. I had never been the sentimental type, but that's exactly what I turned into with him; and for him, I wanted to do something special, even if it was small and insignificant and he was completely unaware of it. Though I didn't acknowledge the date in so many words, I did in the way I kissed him just a little bit longer when he opened the door to me, and made him his favorite dinner while insisting he sit on the couch to watch his choice of superhero movie (even if I thought they were all essentially the same).

The sound of bare feet padding on the wooden floor announced his entry. Our eyes met, his smiling as ever and fascinating as the ocean - if not matching its color, then surely rivalling its deepness. As he approached me, I pulled his face down to mine for a kiss I hoped would take his breath away. When we parted, his droopy-eyed expression informed me that I had succeeded in my intention.

"I love you, my beautiful, wonderful man," I crooned.

He rolled his eyes gave me a peck on my cheek. "You can be so mushy sometimes."

"Would you rather I ignore you but for when I feel like having sex," I questioned him idly as he wiped my chest with the towel.

He responded with a snort. "Considering youalwaysfeel like having sex, I wouldn't be lonely for more than fifteen minutes at a time."

I smiled at his dismissive words - because behind them were his shining eyes, his upturned lips, and loving gestures. I took the towel from his hand, tossed it onto the coffee table, and tugged him onto the couch with me. His legs rested on mine, and he slung an arm around my neck.

"You're so mean to me," I lamented with mock-offense.

He kissed along my jaw. "I know, I'm just awful." Another handful of kisses, and he pulled away with a sly look in his eyes. "I'll be right back; wait here a minute."

He hopped off the couch and ran to his bedroom, then was back a beat later. He sat next to me, keeping a careful distance, and placed a small gift box beside me.

"Here," he nudged it towards me.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why'd you get me a present?"

He bit his lower lip and shrugged, but his rich caramel eyes would never learn to lie. They were saying:'Yes, Julian, I got you a present. Because I'm silly and sentimental - just like you. Now shut up and open it.'

As I went to pick it up, he blocked me with his hand. "Just...don't freak out, okay?"

I had to quell the panic that suddenly rose up my throat. "Okay, fine. Can I open it?"

He nodded and handed me the box. I lifted the lid, and looked at him with a grin.

"A key?" I took it out of the box, noting its paw-print motif.

"Before you say anything else, please don't go crazy. I'm not clearing out half of my closet and asking you to move in, I just want you to be able to come over whenever you want. Not that you don't already, obviously, I just- I mean, that way you don't have to wait for me to answer the door all the time. Not that I mind or anything, it's not like I sit angrily on the couch waiting for you. You--"

"Babe, babe, calm down," I cut off his nervous babbling with an unintentional laugh. I took hold of his hands and kissed them both. "Don't look so nervous."

He arranged his facial features into a weak smile. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, Chris. Thank you."

His enthusiasm bubbled back up to the surface - though, truly, it was never very far away. "Really? I'm not being too...overbearing?"

"Not at all, love. Come here."

I closed the distance he'd put between us, pulling him on top of me so he was sitting on my lap. He needed no directing, and promptly brought his lips upon mine to give me a kiss that had my heart beating frantically in a matter of seconds. He tangled his fingers in my hair - always, his fingers in my hair - to fasten my face to his until he was satisfied and pulled away with a sigh and a dazzling beam.

"Love you, too, Jules," he whispered. "Mybeautiful, wonderful man."

"A little belated, but I'll take it," I teased him.

He stuck his tongue out at me. "You're such a smart ass." Then, he put on his shy smile. "Thank you, though, for taking everything so smoothly. I know I'm easily excited...but that's really your fault, because you make me feel this way. If you were an asshole, I'd never be this excitable."

"In point of fact, love, your excitability is one of my favorite things about you. Well, that and maybe this," I squeezed his ass. "Or definitely this," I grasped a choice part of his anatomy. "I am rather fond of these," I traced the outline of his lips. "But these are really quite lovely," I tapped beside his twinkling eyes. "Actually, now that I think about it, I might love everything about you."

"How the hell do you do that," he murmured. "How can you think of the most perfect things to say?"

"You know how far that is from the truth. But I appreciate your selective memory."

Another kiss. "C'mon, Jules, let's go to bed."

He stood, taking hold of my hands and bringing me up with him. He led us to the bedroom, allowing me to ogle his marvellously naked body. Legs, back, arms, ass - every part of him was flawless. I could easily spend a day simplylookingat him; a week running my hands over him; a month brushing my lips across him.

"Clothing does a disservice to you," I informed him, slipping under the covers.

"Something of a necessary evil. I'm pretty sure I'd get a nice spot on the sex offender registry if I show up to work without them."

"Maybe you're right," I granted, hugging him to me.

"Of course I'm right," he scoffed, as if it were so absurd of me to suggest he could possibly be wrong. "And besides, you know I'm for your eyes only."

"And I yours, love," I assured him with another soft kiss, and trailing more along his neck.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to sleep with you distracting me like that," he muttered lightly.

"I can stop, if you want me to," I offered, though continuing my lips' trek on his skin.

"Now, where would you get an idea like that from?"

With a grin, I carried on. He made contented little sighs, pointedly sweet and achingly tender. And even as his breathing levelled out with coming slumber, I dusted him with tiny kisses until a quiet hum requested that I stop.

"Love you, babe," I whispered.

"Love you, Jules. Goodnight."

And I had to say, sleeping with Chris, in the most innocent sense, was one of the best things in the world.

*****

The tune of Elton John's 'Teacher I Need You' sounded from my desk, the ringtone I had for my favorite teacher - who happened to be at his house on that day due to a school holiday. Luckily, I had a few minutes to spare and answered my phone, already smiling.

"Hey, babe."

"Hello, Julian,"he drawled."How are you? Have you played with many of dogs today?"

"I'm a vet, not a pet groomer," I reminded him.

"Oh, there's a difference?"

"You're hilarious, Christopher."

"I know; I can almost hear you rolling your eyes at me."

"You're bored, aren't you?"

"Out of my skull, yes."

"Why don't you do something to entertain yourself."

"A wonderful idea, O' Wise One, I hadn't thought of that before,"he thanked me sarcastically.

"Then what do you want from me," I asked, laughing at his tone.

"Nothing; just sit there and humor me."

"You can try making something for dinner, maybe," I suggested, knowing full well of his aversion to cooking anything more complex than scrambled eggs. Not that he was a picky eater, he just didn't like putting in the effort.

"No, no, no,"he, predictably, put a swift stop to my line of thinking."People like you might not mind spending hours slaving over making fresh pasta and bread, but I prefer to live in the modern age, where I can have those things delivered to my doorstep in thirty minutes or less."

"Ugh, Ihaveto teach you how to cook."

"No, you don't. I can cook well enough when I need to, and I'm quite satisfied with my current situation of having others cook for me."

"I'm sure you are! It must be nice to be King Haze."

"Now you're catching on. But you need not be so formal; His Majesty works just as well."

I did love his cockiness as much as everything else about him. "Well, Sire, I must be going now."

"Aw, don't leave me now, Jules."

"Sorry, love, but I do have to go. I'll see you when I get out, okay?"

"If I've not died of boredom by then, that is."

"When did you become so melodramatic?"

"I dunno, I guess I've spent too much time around seven-year-olds. See you later, babe."

He hung up, leaving me smiling idiotically at a painted wall for a minute before coming to my senses and getting back to work. Well, what there was left for me to do - it was an uncharacteristically slow Friday for me, without enough work to fill in the gaps between this menial task and that. The hours dragged, and every time I looked at the clock hardly five minutes had passed. About the hundredth time I checked my watch, I found it to be barely two o'clock.

Oh, damn it all.

Ten minutes later, I was unlocking Chris' door with the paw-print key he'd given me five days before. I quietly entered his apartment and gently shut the door behind me - I hadn't called to tell him I'd left work early, as I was hoping to surprise him. I could almost see him gleefully jumping off the couch to greet me, or popping his head around the door frame of his bedroom with an excited beam. What I was confronted with, however, was a seemingly empty flat.

"Chris," I beckoned softly into the still apartment as I moved inside.

"Mmm..."

A moan, loud and clear, pierced the air.

So it seems he found a way to entertain himself after all.My curiosity piqued, I went to investigate the source of the moan I knew so well. I shed my shoes and jacket as I made my way to the open door of his bedroom, silently stepping inside to witness the erotic scene unfolding before me:

Chris, on the bed; head thrown back, eyes screwed shut; knees spread and in the air; chest heaving and back arched - although, upon further inspection, I saw he had a pillow beneath him to prop himself up. For what? Oh, yes, for the bright pink dildo he was working in and out of his ass.

Holy shit.

He was completely oblivious to my presence as he fucked himself with the silicone dick, his unrestrained moans echoing off the walls. Meanwhile, his other hand had a firm grip on his cock that was oozing a steady flow of his slick pre-cum. I felt a definite stirring in my jeans, which were suddenly too tight for comfort from watching Chris' show of unbridled, selfish debauchement. And what a show the man could put on, even when he didn't know he was being watched - he was the epitome of carnal desire, purely sexual, and an absolute fantasy come to life.

"Mmm, Julian," he whimpered, startling me. But looking at his face that remained unchanged, it became obvious that he was still lost in his own head - and, apparently, I was featured in it. "Uhh, Julian, fuck me," he groaned. He released his cock and skimmed his hand over his stomach to one erect nipple, that he took between his fingers and gave a hard pinch.

"Holy shit, Chris," I breathed

His eyes snapped open. "What- fuck, Julian," he gasped, sitting up with a jerk and the dildo still inside him. "Shit, I- I thought you were at work. You're not supposed to be here until later. I was- I didn't- I hadn't meant to--"

I was sitting beside him by that point, and cut off his stammering with my lips against his. I kissed him heatedly, lying him back down on the bed as I did and running a hand down his chest and stomach. I curled my fingers around his steel-hard prick and began to stroke him, though with significantly less ferocity than he'd used on himself. I regarded him with a darkly amused expression when I finally pulled our mouths apart.

"So, you were thinking of me, were you," I questioned him in a husky voice.

"I'm always thinking of you," he confessed.

"There's nothing more attractive than constancy," I chuckled. "Mmm, but you lookedsofucking hot when I came in here, I'm almost sorry I interrupted you."

"No, no...definite upgrade," he sighed. "This way, I'm getting the real you."

I moved my hand lower to fondle his balls. "Well, now that I'm here, why don't you tell me what the imaginary-me was doing that had you so hot and bothered."

His lips twitched up. "You were undressed, for one," he began, fingering the buttons of my shirt for a moment before starting to take them apart. He pushed the offending garment off my shoulders when he finished, and gave me an expectant look in regards to my jeans. I took them off for him, taking my phone out of my pocket and putting it on the side-table, as well as removing my underwear at the way he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Better," I presented myself for his approval.

"Much," he affirmed.

I sat next to him again, placing my hand on the inside of his thigh. "Okay, now that I'm naked, what happens next? Was I using this," I tapped the flared base of the pink sex toy. "Or something a bit more...animated?"

His cheeks took on the slightest amount of color at that - perhaps the closest I would come to making him blush. "Just take that out," he mumbled.

"No," I smirked at him, wrapping my fingers around the base of the dildo. I slowly slid it almost entirely out of him, carefully watching his reaction, then pushed it back inside him. He stifled a moan and squirmed under my attentions.

"This isn't how it went in my head," he tried in an uneven voice.

I continued to use the fake dick on him. "It's not altogether too unpleasant, now, is it? If I didn't know any better, I might even think you like it. Do you like it, Christopher?"

He groaned as I combined my actions with suckling kisses along his clavicle. "I thought you wanted to know what I was imagining," he argued weakly.

"You didn't answer my question," I chided him. I felt him take a sharp breath in as I hit that special place inside him that made him see rosy. "Do you like it when I fuck you with this dildo, Chris? Like you were doing to yourself when I got here?"

"Mmm...yes, Julian, yes, I like whatever it is you do to me," he ceded. "Everything you do, it all feels amazing. Feel better now?"

I had to laugh at his desperate, slightly sarcastic tone. "Very well, what do you want me to do?"

"First of all, wipe that smug look off your damn face," he commanded. I organized my expression into something he found less offensive, and waited for him to continue. "Now, take the damn dildo out of my ass."

I fought back a grin and tossed the neon colored phallus aside. "Any other damn thing?"

His eyes darkened. "Yes: stop laughing at me for fivedamnminutes."

I couldn't help my amusement, but I would do my best to hide it. I shifted to kneel over him with one knee between his legs, my hands on either side of his head, and dipped down to kiss him.

"Okay, baby, you have me here. What comes next?"

"Ideally, you and I do," he smirked up at me.

I allowed myself a half-smile. "If you don't want me to laugh, Christopher, you can't say things like that."

"I didn't say I don't want you to laughat all- just not at me."

I grinned, and bent down to press my lips into the hollow beneath his ear. "Tell me what else you want me to do, love."

"I like what you're doing right now."

His head lolled to the side, inviting me to place sloppy kisses along his neck, following to his collar bone, then down the center of his chest. I grazed my nose across it, until I felt the sensitive peak of his nipple against my lips.

"Is there anything you imagined me doing here, Chris?"

"Yes," he gulped.

"And what would that be?"

"Don't be an ass," he muttered.

I closed my mouth around him, earning me a soft groan of approval. I circled my tongue around the small bud, lightly suckling, then tightening my teeth around it. I heard him gasp as I did, as if he were so surprised that I would do such a thing. I pulled my mouth off and blew cold air to make him squirm - as ever, he was immediately responsive. Smiling into his chest, I brushed my lips to his other, as-yet neglected nipple and treated it to the same attention I had his first.

12